Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ universal highschool ❯ first day ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

"Ic... I mean Bulma hurry up we are going to be late for our first class." Chi-Chi whined to Bulma.

"Oh Chi who the hell cares, I'm just happy to be the fuck away from home and my crazy father." Stated Bulma in a monotone voice.

"I know our fathers are way creepy I'm so happy the let us come here, still if we want to stay here we have to do well in our classes so lots go already. I really do not want to be sent home you know what they will do." Said Chi in a desperate voice.

"I have to agree with you there Chi lets go." Said Bulma in a defeated voice.

As they entered their first class the got stars mainly because of Bulma's odd color of beautiful blue hair and eyes but also because they where new students.

The teacher in a perky voice said "Oh you two must be the new students from the Cold kingdom please do come up the front of the class room and introduce yourselves."

The announcement that the two where from the Cold kingdom drew gasps from well over half the class. For there where wondering how well these two would interact with the resident saiyans being that their kingdoms where always at war.

Bulma stumped up to the front of the class with Chi fallowing close behind and in an agitated voice said. "We are both nobility from the Cold kingdom we do not want to be here so stay the fuck away from us you weak pathetic people."

Before the class had time to react to this statement the door to the class room was slammed open by none other the Vegeta who had a very pissed of look on his face.

"I see we are late again Vegeta and Kakarott I'm ashamed of you this is not at all like you. Anyway" directing his attention back to Bulma and Chi "you two can sit anywhere you like."

At the teachers statement Vegeta gave a low `hump' and Kakarott just scratched his head in the normal son way. Bulma immediately left the front of the class room and went to the sits right in front of Vegeta and Kakarott because they where the furthest back.

The whole class fallowed this and kept wondering when the two races would figure out who the other was. They hoped it would be some time because the tension that would result they where sure would be thicker then air.

Unfortunately it took less then a minute. As one of the brightest girls in the class named Lindsey who happened to sit right in front of Bulma turned and asked her "Are you sure your from Ice-jin you do not look it."

"Yes you little slut I'm sure I'm Ice-jin but only half which is way I do not look it but I assure my strength is more then enough to prove it now get out of my fucking face." Said Bulma in a very annoyed voice.

"Bulma calm down she is just not very bright be-" said chi trying to calm Bulma down but was cut of by a very pissed of Vegeta.

"What the hell you are Ice-jin I can not sit next to you, you are my greatest enemy get the hell out of here." Said Vegeta to Bulma.

Who then turned around to face Vegeta and for the first time noticed that he was saiyan "I would love to get the hell out of here you little monkey however I cannot so shut the fuck up before I do it for you."

This only proved to piss Vegeta off more "Did you just call me a monkey you bitch. Do you know who the hell I am?"

"Yes I did just call you a monkey you jurk and no I do not know who the fuck you are but I really could careless."

"No one talks to the crowned prince of the Saiyans that why, you will have to pay for that." Said Vegeta as he started powering up.

As Bulma saw him doing so she start to power up as well but before there could be an all out war right there in the class room the teacher stepped in.

"Stop that you two before you destroy the school and I have to send you home. Now take your sets calm down because I can not move you for there is no where else to put you alright."

Both Bulma and Vegeta turned to the teacher giving him a glare that could kill and sat down.

"Alright students sense we have had enough excitement for the day I will let you have the rest of the hour free to talk before your math teacher comes."

(Ok people you might be wondering what is the deal with the changing teachers well it is rather simple. This high school happens to be placed in Japan where teachers change classes not students so yes they are stuck by each other all day long.)

At this announcement Bulma turned to Chi "Man Chi this year is going to suck I have to sit next to the prince of all ass holes for a whole fucking year. Thank god our dorm room should be far from his."

"Well Bulma no matter what it is going to be better here then home and sorry to disappoint you but we really do not know who lives by us as on likely as it is that they do we still have not seen who leaves next to us. Though they must be rich because we have the only two rooms on the floor. Besides his friend is hot."

"What the hell Chi how can you think he is hot his dumb as door nail just look at him he looks total clueless."

"I know but he is still hot."

"What ever Chi just can not wait for this day to be over with I want to take a hot bath it some of your great food and forget everything." Said Bulma pulling out her CD walkman and popping in Disturbed "Chi tell me when it is time for lunch it is not like they can teach me anything in this blood school."

"Sure thing B." Said Chi pulling out her notebook and starting to write down new recipe ideas for there was little she could learn here to.

Mean will Vegeta was having his own conversation with Kakarott.

"Kakarott can you fucking believe this we have to sit next to our biggest enemy in the whole universe."

"Well look at it this way V man the black haired one is very cute."

"What the hell is wrong with you Kakarott for one I told to never call me that name and two how the hell can you think that black haired one is hot her friend is way hotter but she is a total bitch and our worst enemy."

At this K could not resist saying "Vegeta has crush."

But before he could say more Vegeta gave him a death glare so he shut up. Then said well butting a Korn CD in his walkman. "Kakarott tell me when it is time for lunch."

"Sure Vegeta" said Kakarott well taking out his notebook and getting ready to take notes intently due to his lack of intelligence.

After 3.5 hours of class it as at last time for lunch they had to live though Math. Sciences and Universal Languages before lunch. Their first class was just homeroom so really there was nothing to do in there despite what the teacher said. After lunch they had Universal Controversy and Gym.

During lunch Bulma and Chi-Chi picked the table the farthest from everyone there was no one there. Bulma then pulled out one of the capsules that she had made in order for Chi to store the food she made for lunch in it. Most all the other kids had to go eat at the dinning hall but the very thought of eating food cooked by god knows who made the two sick.

Just as the two started to eat Bulma noticed Vegeta and Kakarott heading over to there table. As they put there food down he turned to Bulma and said in his most arrogant voice. "Leave this table is mine and Kakarott's."

Bulma in as equal an arrogant voice responded "I don't see your fucking name on it so leave."

"No! We have sat at this table longer, there for you have leave."

Kakarott and Chi-Chi where looking at each other through out this argument debating weather or not to stop the two headstrong egos. At last Kakarott decided to step in and said "Come on guys can't we just share, I'm hunger and just want to eat please."

At this Bulma and Vegeta give each other death glares and then sat down with out saying a word. Kakarott and Chi-Chi not really wanted to talk to there pissed of friends decided to talk to each other.

"Hi my name is Kakarott but you can just call me Goku it is easier the only one who calls me Kakarott is Vegeta." Said K well extending his hand.

Chi-Chi took his hand and shook it and said "Nice to meet you my name is Chi-Chi but most people call me Chi for short."

Although Goku would have liked to have continued the conversation more he was really hungry so he dug into his food and finished it all about a .5hrs before lunch was done (they have an hour for lunch.)

Chi-Chi stared at him in disbelief at how much he could eat; she then decided to say some thing "Man those stories about saiyans eating a lot I can see are true now."

Goku smiled at his and scratched his head "yeah I'm still a little hungry though."

"Here Goku you can finish off the rest of my lunch for me I always cook too much." Said Chi pushing the rest of her lunch over to him.

"Really Chi thank you so much I'm just always hungry." Said Goku.

Chi-Chi laughed at this and then turned to Bulma who was barely eating her food well glaring daggers at Vegeta. Who was eating a little slower then Kakarott but was still eating a ton well glaring back at Bulma in the same way.

Just before the bell rang for class to start Goku turned to Chi and slightly blushed then asked "Hey Chi would you mind if I asked you to walk to class."

At this Chi-Chi blushed and said "Sure Goku you can walk me to class."

As the two left Bulma and Vegeta looked at each other in disbelief and Vegeta said. "I can't believe them we are fucking enemies what the hell do they think they are doing."

"I don't fucking know but we better stop this before it goes any further."

Vegeta nodded in agreement and then they walked to class just a little behind Chi and Goku. They took the seats they had picked earlier and Vegeta and Bulma just glared at their two best friends not believing what they saw.

For now they where so engrossed in their conversation that they did not notice the teacher calling attention to the class until she said "Goku Chi-Chi would you mind stop talking and paying attention." At this the Chi turned around and blushed along with Goku.

Once the teacher started to lecture Bulma turned to Chi and said. "We need to talk about this after school but for now can you just tell me when it is time for gym."

"Yeah sure B."

At the same moment Vegeta turned to Goku and said "I do not know what the fuck you are thinking by talking to that harpy but we will talk about after school just tell me when this class is done with."

Once done they both pulled out their walkmans and put in Static-X, their two friends noticing that they where putting in the same CD could not help but smile for two people who hated each other so much the where a lot a like. First they both dressed like punks with chains and all with lots of black. Then they both where as arrogant as all hell and had the same still in music.

When Vegeta and Bulma looked and saw there friends smiling at them the turned and looked at each other only to see what they where smiling at. Once the saw what it was they both looked in disbelief that it would mater that they listen to the same fucking music I mean does not everyone love Static-X and Korn and Disturbed (well I do anyway).

After an hour of lecture class was done and it was time for all the students to go to gym. This time Bulma pulled Chi away from Goku before they could walk together. Well walking to class Bulma decided to make small talk with Chi instead of trying to talk about Goku which she was sure was a subject requiring more then a 5 min discussion.

"Hey Chi come up with any new great recipes?"

"Yeah I have B I have this new one it think you will love it."

"Sounds great I know I will be hungry after this next class. I hope they have a fighting option I really do not want to take sports."

"I agree but do you think there will be any challenges for us I mean we are part of the strongest races in the world."

"Well maybe those two saiyans as much as I hate them they are suppose to be a strong race other wise we could spare each other."

"Yeah you can't hate Goku, but I do hope they are strong enough to fight us because I really do not want to fight you anymore you always win." Stated Chi.

"We are going to talk about his Goku issue later but we better get going it looks like people are already lining up." Said Bulma who was rushing to get in line mainly because she was sure this was going to be her fav. Class. (During this conversation they have already changed and are in the gym area.)

Once every one was there the teacher addressed the students. "Alright people I know some of you are not very physical races so you can take cardio. For those of you who like sports you can join one of the sports. For the rest of you there is a marshal arts course although only 10 people can take that class. So we will be having a competition today to see who can take that class. If you fail you can join one of the others."

(Ok this class is a class that has all the students in it. From all the grades and from all the classes, also this b,v,c,k are in 12th grade.)

"Anyone who wants to go into marshal arts step out line now."

At that Bulma, Chi, Vegeta and Goku stepped out of line along with some 20 other people. Who all 4 could tell would be of little challenge because they had next to no ki what so ever.

Alright people I will now pair you up with the person you will spare whoever wins can stay in the class minus 2. So it does not total matter if you win I might still take you out.

As the gym teacher randomly picked people he finally came to Bulma, Chi, Goku and Vegeta. Who all ironically ended up facing each other Bulma with Vegeta and Chi with Goku.

"Ok to get this done faster I will have you two sets." Pointing to Bulma and Vegeta along with Chi and Goku. "Go first sense I do not think you little girls will last long at all."

This comment made Bulma go over the edge and she yelled at the gym teacher "Why you fucking sexist pig appearances can be very deceiving and in this case I think you will find I will not go down easy. I'm part of the strongest race in the universe."

The gym teacher looked at Bulma liked she was crazy and decided to ignore the comment. Even more ignorant of him he ignored the warnings the some of the students in B and V class where giving him about having the two strongest races fight. Unfortunately most everyone ignored them.

"What ever just fight."

"Fine" said b and v together along with g and c.

About 5 seconds into the fighting the gym teacher truly regretted not listening to the warnings given to him by others. Over half the class was hiding from the damage being caused after the first second. The other half took 10 seconds to take cover and the gym teacher was knocked out in the first

Our two fighting couples however did not really seem to notice as they where deep into there fighting. Throwing ki blasts and moving faster then the human eye could fallow. After about 20 minutes of fighting Goku beat chi because he got in a lucky shot that knocked her out of the ring.

Seeing as how the where done they turned to watch Vegeta and Bulma who where ready to kill each other nether giving the other a break. Also through out there fighting there where throwing insults at each other Vegeta being the one who started it.

"Woman why the hell would you want to take marshal arts."

"Because monkey I'm better then you and I will prove it."

"Yeah what ever good luck there."

"I do not need luck you are the one who will need luck monkey."

"Take that back woman before I really hurt you."

"Please you could not really hurt me if you wanted to."

This continued on and on for about 20 min after Chi and Goku where done fighting. At last much to the classes' relief Bulma accidentally placed her foot to far back well getting ready to fire a ki blast disqualifying her.

"Ha woman I win I told I would no one can bet the prince of the saiyans."

"You where just lucky monkey boy."

`Hump'

Just as the fighting stopped the gym teacher wake up and looked around the gym area in horror and asked "what did this." He fallowed the students pointing to b,v,c, and k.

Then turning to them he said "Um, I think you 4 will have to find something else to do during gym because you have just a little too much power." He then promptly fainted.

Both v and b `hump' and left to change well people tried to get out of their way.

Goku and Chi however had been having a nice conversation and only stopped after the gym made his little speech. Then they left to fallow their friends but the agreed to meet after class. Chi had promised Goku that he would cook for him so she was going to show him to her room and make him a snack.

The girls got out of the locker room the same time as the boys. Chi and Goku immediately got into conversation as they walked to there room. Bulma and Vegeta fallowed behind. As they got to the dorms and started passing corridor after corridor Bulma and Vegeta kept looking at each other expecting the other to go some where.

"Women where the fuck is your room. There is only one corridor left and it has only 2 suite rooms one is Kakarott's and mine the other is well we don't know."

"Well Veggie breath as much as I would hate to tell you I think we lived next to each other because my room is down that last corridor."

"WHAT."

"Hey I would change it if I could but I can't."

Hearing the argument behind them Kakarott and Chi looked behind them. Chi said to Bulma in a very annoyed voice. "Bulma what the hell is your problem now."

"Chi we have to live next to these two … Saiyans."

"So"

"So so they are our sworn enemy.!!!!!"

"Bulma we are not home right now we are not enemies we are students get over it."

`Hump'

Before Bulma could say more Goku broke in "You mean we live next to each other that is great oh my gosh Chi this will be wonderful I can come over and eat your food anytime."

Chi was rather embarrassed by this statement and said "Goku do you think about anything but food."

"Well ah I think so..."

"Oh whatever, how about instead of coming over for a snack then Goku you come over for dinner?"

"Sure I would love to Chi and Vegeta come to please please please."

"Yeah ok"

Hearing this both Bulma and Vegeta started ranting at their friends about how bad it was to eat with the other. In the end however they won no ground so dinner was set for 7pm at Bulma and Chi's.