Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ universal highschool ❯ chp 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

@Bulma's nightmare@

It was about 2 hours after Vegeta had fallen a sleep that he began to hear Bulma thrashing around on her bed. He knew immediately that she was having a nightmare. He got up to awaken her so that he could get some more sleep. When he looked down at her he was shocked to see here in a cold sweet. Upon seeing this, his curiosity got the better of him so he decided to wait a little bit to walk her up and listen to what she was mumbling.

In her dream Bulma was inching backwards on her butt as her father kept coming closer and closer with his tail thrashing behind him with loud bangs. In a sinister voice she heard him say "You have been a very bad girl you will pay." With that his tail whacked her half way across the room.

This made her angry so she yelled back "I have done nothing wrong but be your daughter."

"Oh my dear but on the contrary you have, first you can not give me a son or any child for that matter. Then you run away with your cousin and now you are friends with my greatest enemy's son. You will pay." At that he took the tip of his tail and sliced a cut that would not kill her but still hurt deeply across her stomach.

Crying Bulma mattered to herself holding her stomach. "Stop please just stop." Then she started to cry.

Vegeta by this point was holding her in a tight embrace and stroking her hair softly. Whispering "little one it is only a dream."

Shortly after Bulma awoke with a start and pushed herself further into Vegeta's arms, and whimpering. Taken some deep breath she managed to stop shaking and then started talking to herself though Vegeta could hear her. "Why? Why does he have to fallow me everywhere I go? I hate him. I hate him."

"It is ok he is not her now." Said Vegeta in a comforting tone.

Bulma swallowed and responded "No he is not here now but I think he soon might be."

Kissing Bulma and the lips lightly Vegeta just held her tightly "I will protect you." As Bulma got ready to protest he just put his finger to her mouth and kissed her again. Soon they where kissing each other with much intensity and need. Though both new it was wrong they could not help it. They had to give into there feelings.

In a questioning voice Bulma asked Vegeta "What are we to each other Vegeta. All my pride and caution a side I think I love you."

In a comforting tone Vegeta whispered to Bulma "I love you to woman. I would protect you with my life."

"Thank you Vegeta." Said Bulma snuggling deeper into his arms.

Once she fell asleep Vegeta lay down and pulled her into him. Then throw the blanket over them and went to sleep. His last though before falling to sleep was `Ironic how I would love what is supposed to be my greatest enemy.' Little did Vegeta know just how true that statement was but he would soon find out.

The next 3 months went by fast for the 2 couples. From the night that Bulma had spent the night in Vegeta's room it continued both couples where very happy. By this point Bulma and Kakarott had all but switched places because it was against school policy for people of the opposite sex to stay together still no one seemed to mind.

It was late in the night about 3am on a Thursday when Bulma awake with a start. She immediately sat up which cause Vegeta how was holding her to get up as well. He looked at her with a questioning glare and asked "What is wrong?"

In a very nervous voice she responded "I must talk to Chi now."

"But it is the middle of the night." Said Vegeta imploring her not wanting her to leave.

"I must go; I will be back soon I promise I need to talk to her alone and now." Said Bulma kissing him lightly on the head breaking his embrace and running back to her old room.

Once in there she saw that Chi was awake too, and half terrified. Goku was holding her in concern trying to talk to her but she would say nothing. Bulma went over to Goku and whispered to him that he had to leave she need to talk to Chi.

Reluctantly he agreed and went to sit in the living room. Where Vegeta was already on the couch waiting for Bulma, he had fallowed a couple seconds behind her. Both sat without saying a word to each other just staring blankly. They could tell something was wrong but knew the girls would never say what it was.

Back in the girls room Bulma went up to Chi and sat beside her one the bed then in a quite voice said "You felt them too didn't you?"

Chi nodded her head then nervously said "Do you think they are coming for us."

"I do not know but what I can tell you is that they will be here sometime tomorrow. Soon the whole school will know who we are." Said Bulma before she started to cry. Chi fallowed soon after. After about 20 minutes of tears they wiped their eyes.

Then Chi asked a question that not even Bulma knew the answer to "Do you think we should tell them?"

Shakily Bulma responded "I do not know I love Vegeta so much but I think when I tell him that he will feel betrayed and hurt but he has a right to know. I would prefer he hears it from me rather then anyone else."

Nodding in agreement the two girls got up holding each other and went into the living room. The guys looked at them with concern and where getting up to comfort them when Bulma put her hand up. This caused both to winch in concern for the girls where in obvious pain and had been crying much.

In a horse voice Bulma said "We have something to tell you two I suggest you sit down to hear this."

Both looked to her like she was crazy but sat back and readied themselves though no amount of reading could prepare them for the shock they got next.

In as calm a voice as she could get Bulma to the guys. "We must tell you who we are please do not hate us for not saying it was done for our protection long before we came her. No one was to know who we where but that will change tomorrow and we feel you have the right to know. Also Chi-Chi and I would have told you eventually for we trust you a lot but we still hide this for good reason." Then gulping and trying to get her voice back Bulma started to say "I I am ah." Chi held her hand tighter giving her confidence. Breathing deep Bulma finally spit it out "I am princess Icicle daughter of Lord Frieza and hair to half the cold empire."

Both Vegeta and Goku feel over at this knowledge and where shocked beyond belief. Vegeta looked at her as if he could kill her on sight this was felt deeply by Bulma. His attention was briefly diverted however as Chi began to talk after taking a deep breath "And I am Princess Frost daughter of Lord Cooler and hair to the other half of the cold empire."

It was Goku's turn to give a death glare at his love. Both him and Vegeta where experiencing feelings they never thought possible hate, anger, betrayal, worry, and love. Not knowing what to do the two got up and left the girls apartment without saying a word.

As the door closed both Bulma and Chi-Chi broke down into sobs and started to shiver well holding each other tight. Both where afraid, sad, scared, and in pain lots of it, the two did not move from there spot on the floor until it was time to live for class. They had cried the whole night through, they only got up to dress and when they did they throw on any old thing. Their eyes where red with from crying and lack of sleep after splashing their faces with cold water hoping to take away some of the fact they headed to class.

The whole time they where in a zone. They knew their fathers would be here today and very pissed off. However, both actually feared facing the guys again. This fear was not unwarranted for walking into class. Both gave the girls glares that would have killed a normal person.

Class passed by very slow for the four. All felt tired from the events of last night. Eventually however lunch came around and just as the girls sat down at their table and started staring at their food. They felt a strong energy enter the school knowing who it was; they held each others hands wishing it would pass. This did not go unnoticed by the guys who had felt the energy enter and then the girl's reaction.

Down the hall one could hear a very angry Frieza "Where they hell are our daughters I demand to know."

The quite secretary responded with an "I do not know" before Freiza blew her to bits.

"Ah dumb humans they know nothing, let's go I can feel them."

Once they entered the cafeteria everyone froze in fear. They knew immediately who the two where. The question is why where they here and would anyone remain alive.

In an angry voice Frieza said "Where are you two bitches, come out here now or I will start killing people nether of you ever had the stomach for that." Cooler just snickered next to him.

Bulma and Chi-Chi came out and in a calm voice that total did not reflect her person Bulma responded. "We are here father, what is it you wish to see us about."

"Well Well Well if it is not my little bitch of a daughter princess Icicle oh and do not hold on to your cousins hand so tight. I will not hurt you too bad, though what Cooler will do to her is unknown. As for why we are here it is to take you back home."

"NO you will not take us home we made a deal with Grandpa King Cold that if he allowed us to home her for a year that we would have your fucking children." Said Bulma in an angry yet scared voice.

"I see you have grown a spine well you where away but it will only get you beaten worse my daughter." Said Frieza angrily.

Knowing that Frieza would blow soon Bulma turned around to the class and screamed, "Get out of here you fools." They all responded with the exception of Vegeta and Kakarott.

"See I'm not all bad I let your friends go." Looking back to Vegeta and Goku whom Bulma had not notice till know had stayed he added. "What have we here but two little saiyans?" Turning to Cooler he added. "Would it not be fun to kill those two a little warm-up."

Hearing this Chi jumped in "You will not touch them."

Cooler then remarked "Oh it looks as though my daughter has a spine after all."

This truly pissed of Chi so before she knew what she was saying she responded "OH look it seems you do not need your brother to talk for you all the time."

Frieza hearing this turned to here and gave her a death glare then to Cooler and commandingly said "Control that fucking daughter of yours."

"Same to you she is the one with the real mouth."

"Oh do not worry I will, lets say we teach our girls to pay attention better before taken those two little monkeys."

"My pleasure." And before they knew it Bulma and Chi had there backs slammed into the wall with a load crack.

Then though as in synchronization the two brothers whipped their daughters across the other wall, chi was knocked out by this point. Frieza then turned to Cooler and gave him a snicker "Well it looks as though my brat is stronger then yours."

"Yeah but my one will give me a kid before yours does."

"What the hell is that suppose to mean."

Bulma hearing this got pissed off and tried with all her effort to stand but only managed to glare at her father then spit out in rage "You want know why nether of you two have hairs right now, I will fucking tell you because I invented something to protect me and Chi from your raping."

Hearing this Frieza turned to his daughter and spat out "You will pay dearly for that child I know it was a mistake having you. Be aware as well that when you return home you will have my child or watch our cousin killed before your very eyes."

Cooler wanted to object to this but did not when Frieza held his hand-up for silence. "Now it is time you learn your lesson it is too bad you cannot learn the first time. It would spare you from having so many cuts all over your once beautiful body."

Crying Bulma just hung her head down in shame. Only to feel Frieza's tale cut deep into her stomach just like in the dream. Doubling over in pain she tried to stay conscience.

Think she was out the two brothers turned to Vegeta and Kakarott who where looking at them in total fury. They powered up and readied to fight the deadly duo. Before they could however a large energy spike came from Bulma directing all attention on to her. In a quite voice that was still heard by all she said "You will not touch them."

Frieza just started to laugh at his and said coldly "It seems my little girl has developed feelings for the monkeys. I will have to squash that out of you after they are dead."

As both Frieza and Cooler attacked Bulma using all the energy she had fired a ki ball at them and screamed "NOOOO." The energy ball did not kill the two brothers but it did hurt them.

Frieza turned to her and said, "We will return at the end of this year and you will come with us and your monkey friends will die". He then left.

Once Goku and Vegeta where sure that the two where gone. They ran to the girls to help them. Goku was crying and Vegeta was trying his hardest to hold back his tears. Both felt guilty beyond belief for they why they acted to the girls. However, Vegeta felt even worse for being so hard on Bulma all the time when she had come from such a horrible life. Granted he had known but it was not till he saw just how bad it was that he felt truly bad.