Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Unknown Sayian ❯ Revelations ( Chapter 5 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ

Unknowns Sayian 5: Startling Revelations

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pat's POV:

It's tournament time. Good. This was my one chance to Meet Goku. My reasons, I have many. But all I know is, everybody will know about my secrets today.

I was waiting at the grounds of the tournament. I saw many unworthy fighters enter into the grounds, hoping to become the champion. In their dreams. Only the strongest, and most flexible, and fastest, survive. I'm all of what I just mentioned. There isn't a single person in the universe that comes even close to my powers. Nobody.

"Damn, I still have this on" I said to myself. I was talking about my KI Hider. I took it off, and stashed it into my bag. I finally saw the one thing I was looking for. Mom's Jet. Everybody came out.

"Gohan, I need to talk to you" I said. The two of us were soon in the air.

"What is it?" Gohan asked me. I smiled.

"I normally don't say this, but I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I had to blackmail you to get into the tournament. You see, before I tried to get you to go to the tournament today, I saw a psychic. She told me your father would be here. I have some secrets I'm going to be revealing when he gets here, and I just wanted you to listen" I said. It's true, I hardly ever apologize.

"Accepted. Now I have a question for you. You trained underground all your life, yet you are a Super Sayian. Many sayians have trained all their lives, and they need a trigger to become Super Sayian. I don't know how you pulled it off?" Gohan asked me. I looked at my wrist. Two small holes there. I guess I can tell Gohan.

"It's simple. Yes, I am Bulma's eldest son. I have the blood of Vegeta flowing through me. You see, I'm also the perfect experiment. I have sayian blood running through my veins, but I also have another powerful species running through my veins. Have you ever heard of the dark Beast Jenova?" I asked Gohan. He nodded.

"He is a powerful beast with virtually unlimited powers. I don't know how it died though" Gohan said to me.

"I also have the blood of the dark beast flowing through my veins. The dark beast was killed by the spirit of humankind. The only thing that the Jenova blood does for me, is it enhances my powers greatly. I've had my Jenova blood inside of me far longer then that of Vegeta's blood. And because There was nothing else to do other then train underground, I quickly got my powers as powerful as I am. My mom says The experiment isn't finished yet, but I don't understand. What else do I need to be the perfect fighter?" I said. I hadn't realized it, but my hood as over my face. Gohan was shocked, but understood.

"Typical of Bulma. Always trying to find some excuse to perform a massive experiment. My question is, was Vegeta a Super Sayian when you got his blood?" Gohan asked me.

"Yes" I said. We both agreed that we both had enough talking, so we landed on the ground. I walked over to mom.

"Should I tell everybody our secret when goku arrives. I don't think everybody will take it lightly" I said. Mom insisted. Goku had finally arrived.

"Goku, I'd like you to meet my son before Trunks, Pat. He's........." My mom said to goku. He wanted to know.

"C'mon mom. You insisted he, and everybody else should know. If you can't say It, I will. Goku, I am your son" I said. This silenced the Whole Z-Senshi

A/N: DO you like this twist of fate? I had this planned since the beginning. What do you people have to say about it