Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Unknown Sayian ❯ it begins ( Chapter 7 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ

Unknown Sayian 7: It begins

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I went up to the stands, looking for somebody in particular. I saw her. Actually, she sneaked up on me. It was Erasa.

"Hello Pat" She cheerfully said. Ah yes. My girlfriend. I trusted her with all my secrets, so she knows about my true identity, and me being the Black Stryker. I turned around, and kissed her.

"Good luck. I know you will win" Erasa said to me. Of course I was going to win. Was there any doubt that I wouldn't. Well if something suddenly came up out of the blue, then maybe. But I doubt it. Anyway, the Junior division was the definition of boring. Even the last match. Hell, I decided to make a bet.

"Ten bucks says Goten will win" I said to Erasa. She smirked a bit.

"I'll take that bet" Erasa said. A few minutes later, I received ten buck from Erasa, being Goten won.

"That is boring compared to what the world is about to see" I said. I went down to where the numbers were being drawn.

"Okay, first up, Black Stryker" The announcer said. I drew my number. It was three.

"Spopovitch" The announcer said. This masked guy came up, but I could tell he was confused. The real Spopovitch shoved him to the side, and drew his number. It was five. Close call.

~I have no choice~ I said to myself. Luckily, the next one was my father. With my jenova magic, I managed to make the number he drew 4.

"Goku VS Black Stryker" The announcer said. Vegeta came over to me.

"I was hoping to face him first. Leave a piece of him for me" Vegeta said.

"Hell no. Through me you will be beating his ass to the ground. Your blood also runs through my veins. Indirect, yes. But will be good enough. Oh hell yeah" I said. Vegeta smiled a bit.

"Videl" The announcer said. What? Did he say Videl. Like it really matters though. She drew 6

"Spopovitch VS Videl" The announcer said. Gohan was up next, he drew 9.

"Vegeta" The announcer said. He drew 11. Killa was next. He was the unfortunate Victim of Vegeta, for he drew 12. I am now mentally laughing. Vegeta is going to win for sure. I'm just going to skip everything. Here is the standings.

Krillin VS Jewl----------------------------

Black Stryker (me) VS Goku------------

Videl VS Spopovitch---------------------

Piccolo VS Shin---------------------------

Gohan VS Kibito--------------------------

Vegeta VS Killa---------------------------

18 VS Hercule-----------------------------

Mighty Mask VS Yamu------------------

Krillin easily defeated Jewl. It's my turn to Face Father. And there will be no chance in Hell that he will defeat me. There will be no chance in hell he won't escape without an injury. I am the Unknown Sayian, because nobody knows how dark, how mysterious, how evil, how powerful I can be.