Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Unkown Distances ❯ the meeting ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

HI! Yup I'm back!

*hears crickets* err yeah! Well I just noticed how stupid I was and I wasn't updating at all *bows down* sorry if I have any fans at all *doesn't hear the crickets no more* *sweat drops*

I just remembered I didn't put my disclaimer up so you'll find it here now! This is for the whole story *yes all of them including chapter 1* I DON'T OWN DBZ as much as I wish, dream and even tried to, no! so don't sue I'm clean, can't even afford a penny no more! SO THERE! That was the hardest thing for me to do! *sniffs*

On to the ficcie!

*note* all of ya gohan/videl fans warning, there is NO gohan and videl anymore they broke up, ok? Sorry! Oh yeah and I said T/P and B/G I changed my mind there aren't any, there is U/M though!

The meeting………

As soon as their car pulled inside of the drive way, the 4 boys inside of the car stepped out, admiring what looked like a huge mansion, but still nothing compared to C.C "oh wow!" said Uubu where he came from there wasn't many houses like this, except for C.C. though, "yeah" agreed Goten with a smile in his face "this is going to be great!" exclaimed trunks "finally, no collage, no homework, no annoying chores, just freedom for 1 ½ year! All right!" he said out loud Uubu and Goten blinked and gohan sighed "sorry to break your bubble trunks but your still finishing your year as is Goten and Uubu is starting his own here" said gohan "WHAT!?" the 2 boys yelled, gohan glared at them and they all shut their mouths "mom told me to make sure you guys did too" gohan added trunks rolled his eyes and grabbed his stuff and entered the house grumbling.

Mean while Goten was having a hard time believing that they were actually having a vacation away from everyone to do something without your mother stressing out! "To get over yourself from Paris" he added mentally and his mood dropped, he loved her, or at least he thought he did. He looked at his brother he was carrying some suit cases with Uubu, gohan was a great guy, the thing is gohan and videl are way over, seems she couldn't take the fact that gohan didn't want to fight and wanted to dedicate himself to school, to her school was over and she wanted the freedom she so deserved, and of course gohan disagreed with her, got in a fight and he was kicked out of the house, neither one would apologize to each other, so they haven't talked for a year, his mom tried to hook them up again but all in vial, it made them drift apart even worse. Pan took pretty well, seems she wanted the same like her mother, ended up going with her, he is still pretty sure she studies but the genes from her father made her pretty smart………

Uubu was a boy who he met in the martial arts tournament, they became good friends since they both became so attached to goku he was a father to them, they treated each other nice and still fought and stuff, but nothing too major. Trunks and Uubu became good friends too, with Uubu's nice temperament Goten's sense of adventure and trunks mischievous mind they almost never got in trouble, unless bulma or chichi were involved they knew everything and they always ended up in trouble with them. After they got loaded off the put their stuff away in an "orderly" manner (an: as orderly a boy can be anyways) and went to eat, Uubu being human still had a good appetite, but he could never compete with the sayajings though, and he still hasn't gotten used to the fact that they are like pigs that haven't eaten for days literally. "so gohan when are we starting school?" asked trunks trying to make conversation after their meal "we're starting next week" he answered shortly "that quick?" asked Goten "yup! We came at a great time you won't miss anything" gohan said with a smile "uh gohan no offense but we weren't exactly too happy to hear the news" added trunks, and Uubu rolled his eyes he could sense an argument coming on!

'Right on the dot!' he thought as soon as he saw gohan and trunks arguing about school he sighed and excused himself from the table IF anyone listened anyways, he needed to put his cloths away and besides he didn't feel like listening to them arguing.

Goten on the other hand was still eating and very slowly too, well for a human still fast but for a sayajings it was really slow, as soon as trunks and gohan calmed down they realized they were missing Uubu and that something was wrong with Goten.

"what's with ya?" asked trunks as soon as he saw his friend "yeah" added gohan, he is his little bro! "huh?" asked Goten trunks sighed "still hurting from the break up huh?" he asked and Goten nodded, "oh come on bro, it isn't that bad" gohan said with a fake cheerfulness they very well knew was still not over losing his wife and only daughter "right gohan" said Goten trying to get himself to believe he was over her.

Just then the doorbell rang "I'll get it" said uubu's voice gohan trunks and Goten were still curious of who could be visiting them, Uubu opened the door and found 2 girls standing there smiling, one was average looking girl, with thick rim black glasses resembling those of gohan's, she wore her hair up in a bun and had dark chocolate hair and eyes with tan skin timidly looking at the 4 men standing there, the other girl, with a light brown hair and hazel eyes with peach skin was standing with her "hi!" she said enthusiastic "hi!" said trunks "hello" muttered Goten, Uubu smiled pleasantly "'lo" he said "how can we help you?" asked gohan somewhat concerned

The girl with light brown hair laughed "nothing!, were your new neighbors!" she said cheerfully "my name is Lisa you can call me Liz though" she saw her sister just standing there looking at one of the boys and she rolled her eyes "and this is my little sister kritel" she said somewhat less enthusiastic "hi" she mumbled

"I'm gohan" said gohan "ant this trunks, my brother Goten and Uubu" he said pointing to each one of them

Lisa smiled at them while kristel kept her gaze at the ground, which was the first thing that attracted trunks "you wanna come in?" he asked he asked to the girls in front of them "no thank you" said kristel in a hurry "ok" said trunks a bit disappointed but not showing much of it

"well see ya guys later!" said Lisa and kristel joined in too

"that was odd" gohan said to himself "tell me about it!" agreed Goten and Uubu, while trunks said "it was…interesting" "what you have in mind?" asked gohan while Uubu and Goten listened "nothing, remember that girl kristel?" "yeah?" asked Uubu already interested "well I don't know she seemed like a geek to me" was trunks response and Uubu, Goten, and, gohan all frowned "get over yourself trunk!" said Uubu "yeah no kidding I think you been hanging around bra a bit to long" mentioned Goten and gohan just sighed and said "it's true, you need to be a little bit less materialistic" with that said trunks felt terrible, it was true he needed to stop criticizing people he didn't know, especially if she didn't look her best! Trunks sighed "I'm crashing!" said Goten "me too" said Uubu yawning, "night guys" "night" they all responded…..

An: So ya like? Please tell me by either reviewing or sending me a message it will be very much appreciated! *makes her best puppy-eyed look* sorry if you think that I'm bashing anyone at all if I am please tell me, I hate bashing, it's stupid I just want to get my point across and if you know of child abuse please tell someone don't stay quiet, they might need the help! Go to any police station, or school or place that you think might help you or someone you know, this is for reals people, Childs are being abuse everywhere let's try to stop it! *this is NOT a advertisement* child abuse is not pretty and I know exactly how they feel