Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Unlikely Bond ❯ The Morning After ( Chapter 9 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ or any of the characters! If I did, the anime would never end and GT would have never happened!

Story notes: This takes place ten years after the Buu saga. The only differences I can think of is that the whole thing with the world tournament in the last episode never happened and Goku didn't leave to train Uub. I wouldn't count on anything from the movies being part of this story's time line either, 'cause I haven't seen them all and they usually don't fit into the show's time line anyway. Especially that Broly crap. Vegeta cried through, like, that whole movie! That certainly didn't happen in this story....but, that's a different rant altogether. Hope you enjoy!

PLEASE heed warning in story description!! If you missed it, this story is not for children! It is also not for people who do not like stories that contain elements of violence, strong language, adult situations, references to sex and sexual activity between men and women, and men and other men. As it sits right now, there are no extremely graphic depictions of any sex act, but, you never, never know....



Chapter 9
The Morning After


Daikkon nervously entered the room that was holding the Prince and Kakkarot. Vegeta was in his far corner of the room, crouched down, as seemed customary. It made perfect sense to Diakkon. From there Vegeta could survey the entire room, with a dead on view of the door. Kakkarot, on the other hand, was sitting in the middle of the room at the table, his hands folded in his lap and his head resting on the worn wood. A very passive, trusting posture.

They both looked up when the third Saiyan entered, but neither moved.

“I bring your morning meal.” he spoke, trying to keep his voice natural. Trying not to think about what had just taken place here the night before.

Neither of them spoke, but Goku sat up and let him unload the tray before him onto the table. Whatever the food was, non of it looked like breakfast to Goku. No pancakes or sausages. Just what appeared to be more stewed vegetables, steak of some sort and what he could only guess was fruit...maybe...more vegetables? A round loaf of bread and the same bitter tea completed the meal

“Please,” Daikkon instructed Goku, as he poured a cup of steaming tea and held it out to him. “Drink this.”

Goku frowned, taking the cup. His nose crinkled is distaste as he regarded the beverage, speaking to Daikkon before he raised the cup to his lips.

“I don’t think you would be pushing this stuff so hard if you knew how bad it tastes.”

Daikkon replied as he plated the food.

“It is not supposed to taste pleasurable. It is supposed to promote fertility.”

Goku spit the tea from his mouth in a forceful spray.

“Gya! What?!”

Daikkon was sure he didn’t really need to repeat himself and their attention was drawn elsewhere by a heavy thumping sound.

Vegeta was steadily banging his head into the wall.

“That...can’t be healthy, sire.” Diakkon stammered.

Goku watched him for a moment, then refrained from commenting. He felt like doing the same thing. He turned back and starred down at his tea cup.

“Daikkon...what.....what happened to the Saiyan women?” he asked quietly.

Daikkon didn’t answer for a moment, and they both noticed without looking that Vegeta’s head banging had ceased.

“Well....” the young man began. “From what I was told, those whom were not serving in Frieza’s army were taken aboard his ship. There were a few that survived the destruction of our planet, my mother being on of them. Few soldiers survived, but all of Frieza’s female soldiers were procedurally barren.”

“Procedurally barren...” Goku repeated the phrase as if hearing it in his own voice would make it easier to understand.

“Women are of little use on the battlefield or in the bedroom if they are heavy with child.”

Both Goku and Daikon looked up, startled. They hadn’t noticed Vegeta had come so close. He slid into the seat opposite Goku, speaking to explain his comment.

“That is what Frieza used to say was his reason for making them undergo procedures to remove their reproductive organs.” Goku’s lips parted in a soft gasp. “Leaving more time for the two ‘F’s.”

“What are the two ‘F’s?” Goku asked. Vegeta grimaced.

“One of them is fighting.” he replied dryly.

Goku’s brows knitted together before shooting up, a deep crimson coloring his cheeks.

“Oh.” he replied. “That’s horrible. I’m so glad that Frieza is gone now.”

“But the damage has been done.” Vegeta stated, his eye twitching in disgust of speaking of the Aisujin prince. “And another evil has stepped into his place.”

Goku looked back down at the table, his eyes drawn to the steaming tea cup.

For fertility.

His fertility.

It made his stomach turn.

“Daikkon...” he began again. “After....after Horenz gets what...what he wants from Vegeta....he’s still not going to let me leave, is he?” Goku looked to Daikkon and Vegeta looked to Goku.

Daikkon thought on his question a moment.

“I am not privy to all of the general’s plans, Kakkarot.” he answered quietly. “But seeing as you are probably the last producing Saiyan.....it’s doubtful.”

“Fucking bastard!” Vegeta seethed, pounding a fist on the table. “He’s not some kind of baby machine!”

“Like I said,” Daikkon quickly replied. “I am not privy to his plan, I can only speculate.”

“This is fucking ridiculous.” Vegeta was out of his chair again and prowling the room. Goku felt a large pressure building behind his eyes. Being subjected to...to Vegeta was one thing. But some other Saiyan?

He swallowed hard and shakily stood.

“I think I need to lie down.”

“Maybe you should eat something first?” Daikkon suggested.

“No...no, I couldn’t stand to eat right now....thank you.”

Goku crawled onto the bed and lay on his side. He wanted to think of a way out of this mess, but his mind was so befuddled with emotion right now, he couldn’t think straight. If only he could go super Saiyan.....what was stopping them?!

Had the Kais abandoned him? Why was he allowed to endure this pain? He had always been the one who was there to help others, but who was going to help him?

~~~~~~~~~~


A/N: Told you this was short. This fic isn't a quick one though. It's sort of drawn out and will unfold a little slower than some. Hope you all keep reading though, and definately tell me what you think! Your reviews keep my fire burning! Thanks and enjoy!