Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Unnatural ❯ Chapter 2: You know nothing! ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

AN: I appreciate all the reviews I'm getting, you all make my day and that's what is keeping me going with this story.
I was worried that I was making this story strictly Bulma based, but then someone made a point… Aren't most BV stories Bulma based? So, that made me feel a lot better and I thank Sasse1892 for pointing that out. I can be kind of dumb *laughs*
Also, another person pointed out when Vegeta stole Bulma's sandwich (Poor Bulma, but I'm evil, hehehe) that “a truly smart person would develop a Sayin repellent forcefield for when they're eating!” LOL!!!! That just might happen just because that's hilarious! So, we'll see, who knows, but that gave me a good chuckle. That was good, Ice-Kitsune-317…
Yeah… I'm easily entertained…
REVIEW THANKS TO: Sasse1892, lell, Ice-Kitsune-317, elleelle, v-mangrl, caityuva12, preciousjade76
DISCLAIMER: WARNING YOU JUST BOUGHT A HOTPOCKET!!! And I don't own DBZ… (Joke written and performed by Jim Gaffigan)
WARNING: This story is Rated M for sexual content, adult themes and language. If you are offended by sexual themes or any reference to sex, adult themes, or the use of profane language; this story is not for you! You have been warned!
…And onto the story…
Through the Looking Glass Book I: Unnatural
Chapter 2: You know nothing
Her odd behavior kept her up at night. She hated not having the answers to a problem. She was a scientist and it was her job to solve the toughest problems, but this one left her stumped. Bulma twirled a pencil in her hand, her other propped up on her desk, holding her head. She let out a breath.
It had been three weeks since the sandwich stealing incident, three weeks since her mother was able to force half of the occupants from the dinner table because of her comment, three weeks since she decided to trap herself in her lab. She was too embarrassed.
Eyeing her new project, she let out another breath. Bulma wanted to remodel Vegeta's Saiya-jin armor, but getting the proper materials was going to be a doozy… However, it wasn't going to be as hard as retrieving the actual armor itself. She thought about asking for it, but she knew Vegeta. He'd become suspicious and ask too many questions, or just denying her completely. It was to be a surprise and she didn't want to spoil it.
Her other option was to sneak into his room and steal it, but if he caught her, she knew he'd be furious and possibly lose what little trust he even had in her. Bulma hit her head on her desk and muttered “This is impossible…”
She knew what she was going to do, but the thought of doing it made her stomach flutter. This project was risky, but it was something she wanted to do. Wanting to see his reaction again was making her do risky things and though she was always like that, this was different. When it came to Vegeta, she took a step back and tiptoed carefully around him, which was completely unlike her. She knew he could be unpredictable and she didn't want to push him the wrong way. Especially when it came to his armor.
Bulma had finished her sketch a week ago and had been contemplating on her course of action. She thought about asking her father for help, but he was too busy.
Then she smiled wickedly.
She knew how to get the armor without Vegeta knowing and all she needed was to recruit one person who could make it possible.
Bunny.
oOo
The following day, Vegeta was in his GR training against the battle bots. He had a gut wrenching feeling come over him, like something wasn't right. He ignored it and continued to train, figuring that the blue-haired wench was up to something again and it wasn't worth his time at the moment. He turned to the console and cranked up the gravity some more by 50g's, the pressure of the total 350g's weighing down on his body.
After adjusting to the amount of gravity weighing him down, he levitated off the ground a few inches at a time, and then began to dodge the blasts of each battle bot. After a few hours of training, he was becoming frustrated and thus, easily destroying each battle bot simultaneously. He planted his feet on the ground and frowned at the offending junks of metal. Something had to be done about this.
Vegeta powered down the GR and gathered each bot in his arms and left, intending to find either scientist to demand for upgrades of his battle bots. As he past the kitchen, he could faintly make out whispers. His brow furrowed as he stopped and glanced around the corner, peering into the kitchen.
There stood Bulma and Bunny, both leaning towards each other, whispering quietly, a serious face on Bulma's, and a giddy face on Bunny's. Bulma's back was to him, and Bunny was facing him, but her head was turned away as Bulma continued to whisper something in her ear. He narrowed his eyes. They're plotting something… He was only able to make out the words surprise, remodel, and tonight.
Something about the way they were leaning into each other, whispering so intently, put Vegeta on edge.
Before he was able to turn away, Bunny's head lifted up and she spotted his shadow moving away from the door, and she placed her hand over Bulma's mouth to silence her. She shook her head at Bulma and pointed to the door, then put a finger over her lips in an indication to be quiet. She mouthed, “Vegeta's out there…” and Bulma nodded.
Vegeta moved away from the door, pondering on whether he should interrupt, or find Dr. Briefs. His curiosity was getting the better of him and he scolded himself mentally. He turned, preparing to leave, but the whispering began again and he decided to go with his first thought. He turned back to the kitchen and waltzed in, battle bots in his arms and he sat them on the floor. Both Bunny and Bulma immediately stopped talking upon his entrance and simply stared at him.
Bulma sighed and Bunny giggled. She squeezed Bulma's shoulder, giving her a soft smile and a nod before leaving the kitchen. Bulma turned back to Vegeta and crossed her arms.
“So, first you destroyed the GR, and then I fix that… Now that the GR is nearly impossible to overload, you have to break my bots!” She exclaimed with a frown. More work for me… Kami damn it!
Vegeta smirked smugly and shrugged. “Best get to work then. The faster you start, the faster I'm out of your hair.” And then he began to walk out of the kitchen.
Bulma glanced down at the hunk of metal on her kitchen floor, then to his retreating back. She stepped over the broken bots and grabbed his arm, stopping him from leaving. “Wait a second, bud! You don't think I can carry these bots by myself to my lab, do you? They weigh entirely too much!” She pointed to the bots. “I need you to carry them for me.”
Vegeta frowned. “Do not tell me what to do; I am not some lowly peasant servant. Do it yourself!”
Bulma growled. “If you don't carry those bots to my lab, they will never get done, and then what will you have to train with?”
Vegeta just simply stared at her and she stared back, neither willing to lose this battle.
Relinquishing her from his stare, he gathered the bots, telling himself he was only doing it for the sake of his training, not because she demanded it, and made his way to her lab. Watching him leave, Bulma smiled victoriously, and followed after him.
Once in her lab, she pointed to where he could set the bots down, and then watched him turn to leave without saying a word. She bit her lip as she eyed the broken bots on her floor. She knew it would take her hours to finish this and she wanted to start on her surprise for him right away, so she had to do the only thing she could think of; multi-task.
Bulma sighed. The plan had to be put in motion tonight.
Before she began to work on the bots, she sought out her mother once again. Feeling confident Vegeta returned to the simulator, Bulma headed straight for her mother's room. Upon reaching her destination, Bulma knocked. She knew better than to enter her parents' bedroom since she was a child, when she accidently bounced in without permission, only to be traumatized and run screaming from the room. I will never get over that image… She thought with a shudder.
She waited a few seconds till her mother said it was safe to come in. Bulma locked the door for safety measures, and sat on the king sized bed. She eyed her mother seriously, who only smiled cheerfully back.
“Are you sure you can do this?” She asked skeptically. She knew how her mother was, and planning a surprise was not her strong suit.
Bunny nodded and clapped excitedly. “Of course, dear! All I have to do is keep him distracted long enough till you can get his armor.” She paused and giggled. “I think what you're doing is so sweet of you! You two make the perfect couple!”
Bulma turned red. “Mother! We're not together!”
Her mother just waved off Bulma's reaction with a smile. “Well, maybe not now, but with the way things are going between you two, I wouldn't be surprised if I have a grandchild or two in the near future!”
Bulma raised her hands up to stop her mother from talking. Her face couldn't get anymore red. With the talk of kids, Bulma covered her face and counted to ten. In her mind, nothing had progressed between her and Vegeta except her little secret obsession. She wasn't sure whether she wanted things to progress. She was still slightly hurting from her breakup with Yamcha.
Shaking off her thoughts, Bulma changed the subject back to her surprise.
oOo
It was nearing late lunch when Vegeta heard a knocking on the gravity simulator's door. Growling, he powered down the simulator, wrapped a white towel around his sweating neck, and flung the door open, scowl firmly in place. There, Bunny stood smiling cheerfully and a tray of food next to her.
Vegeta arched a curious brow to the scene before him. Normally, lunch was inside. Now, with Bunny standing in front of him with a tray full of food to feed a small army, his suspicions rose.
Bunny pushed the tray closer to the door. “I thought you might be hungry, dear!”
Crossing his arms, Vegeta stepped aside, allowing her to push the tray full of food into the room. “What happened to lunch being served inside?” He asked gruffly.
Bunny giggled. “Well, dear, you're the only one whose going to be eating lunch today.” She uncovered each container and the smell of the food wafted towards Vegeta's nose, causing him to turn his head in appreciation. “I thought you might like to eat in here today, that way you're training won't be interrupted.” She said simply and slyly.
With the smell of the food, Vegeta tuned Bunny out and began to pile each delicious morsel onto a plate. He waved her off with a grunt and Bunny left, smiling all the way. For good measure, she passed Bulma's lab, peeked her head in, and winked at her, before leaving for the kitchen.
Knowing the coast was clear, Bulma made a mad dash for Vegeta's bedroom, all the while consistently looking over her shoulder. She went through his closet till she found her prize and held it close to her chest. Taking a deep breath, she made her way back to her lab, and opened an armoire to stash the armor in. Once the first step of the plan was completed, Bulma began to work on the battle bots.
oOo
A day passed by and the upgrades for the battle bots were finished. Bulma stood and smiled proudly at her work. She made them faster, more durable of his ki blasts, and even tweaked with the programming she had previously set so it would be more challenging for Vegeta to destroy. She hoped… no… she expected for these bots to last longer than a few days.
Instead of heading to the GR, Bulma headed to a control panel she had set in her lab and typed in a code. A screen popped up, showing the inside of the GR, where she saw Vegeta levitating off the ground in a meditative state.
She smirked. Paybacks gonna be a bitch… She thought wickedly.
After watching him for a few minutes, she got bored, crossed her arms, and screeched, “Hey Vegeta!” through the screen. She busted out laughing when she saw him fall out of his meditative state and onto the floor because of her interruption.
Vegeta turned around and glared at the screen. “How dare you interrupt my training, onna!”
Bulma rolled her eyes. “Oh, stuff it, Veggie.” She giggled inwardly at his gasp of her new nickname of him. Before he could say anything she quickly said, “I finished the upgrades for your bots! Come and get them!” And with that, she turned the screen off and sat at her desk.
It only took a matter of seconds till she heard the loud sound of stomps coming from the hallway, then the doors to her lab flew open from the ferocious kick Vegeta gave them. She could tell he was angry, but she didn't care. She wanted the bots out so she could finish with her more important project.
Vegeta stomped up to her desk and slapped his hands down, glaring at her fiercely. “Do you have a death wish, onna?”
Bulma smirked and shook her head. “Of course not, Veggie!”
“Stop with that ridiculous name!”
Ignoring him, Bulma turned to the bots. “I upgraded them, so there faster, sleeker, and more durable for your ki blasts.” She got up and circled them, then glanced at him. “Try them out and then tell me what you think.”
Crossing his arms, Vegeta narrowed his eyes as he observed the new bots. He nodded. “Bring them to the GR.”
Bulma scoffed. “Who do you think I am—superman? You take them!” When Vegeta began to retort, she cut him off. “Yeah yeah, you're the Saiya-jin no Ouji, not a servant, blah blah blah. Need I remind you that I can't carry these, they way over a good ton! So, either you carry them or you don't get your training equipment.” She ranted with her hands on her hips.
She began to tap her foot at Vegeta's silence and was about to rant again until he bent down, picked up each bot, and left. Her shoulders slumped. She was not happy. After she went through all the work for her bots, she was anxious to catch his reaction and this time, she saw none.
Bulma stomped her foot in anger. She turned back to her desk and pulled out the blue prints to his new armor, looking over the details. I better get my reaction for this!
She took the armor out of the armoire and sat it upon a metal table with a light over it. Walking to the lab doors, she set the locks, then turned a counter that contained various label on each drawer. Opening one of the drawers, she pulled out a pair of goggles, gloves, and the required tools she needed. She put the gloves and goggles on, tied her hair back, and pulled a stool forward to sit on.
Bulma examined the armor carefully under the light. She called out to her voice-activated computer and began to take notes of the curves, dips, and the weight of the armor. She then pulled out a measuring tape and measured it, noting that as well. After a half hour of examining the armor itself, she pulled out a hand scraper and began to take samples of the material.
Setting her samples aside, she turned the light off and placed the armor in the armoire, locking it away.
Phase two of her plan was now in motion.
oOo
Bulma worked throughout the day till it was nearing midnight. She had observed the samples to discover that the materials the armor was made from were not found on Earth. After locking away all of her samples and materials, Bulma locked up her lab and headed to her bedroom. She was exhausted and needed a good night's sleep.
She passed Vegeta's room and paused. The door was closed, indicating he was already in there and probably asleep. Her stomach turned and fluttered with a guilty feeling. She wasn't sure how he'd react to her taking his precious armor, but it was risk she had to take.
Continuing on to her bedroom, Bulma tried to brush off her guilty conscience. She changed into her pajamas, which consisted of a white tank and baby blue cotton shorts. Turning to her bed, she flopped down on it tiredly, and then surrounded herself in her comforter. She laid there and stared at the ceiling. As tired as she was, her conscious would not let her sleep.
She sighed dejectedly.
Working on this project made her want to know more about Vegeta, but to approach him about his past was like committing the ultimate crime. Yeah, the ultimate crime on top of suicide… She stopped her thoughts. Why am I so interested in him all of a sudden…? What's wrong with me!
Bulma turned onto her side, her hands instantly going underneath her head for support. I am NOT attracted to that homicidal idiot! She frowned as she continued to ponder. Maybe working on this project isn't such a good idea… It's starting to mess with my head! She then rolled onto her stomach and rested her head on her hands. No, I'm only feeling this way because I'm tired… Yeah, that's it!
Deciding to blame her exhaustion, Bulma pushed her thoughts to the furthest part of her mind and closed her eyes, determined to fall asleep.
oOo
He knew something was up. It didn't take a genius to figure that out. He noticed how Bulma missed the meals with her family and how she locked herself in her lab for hours upon hours. She was hiding something from him and he was determined to find out what.
Vegeta continued his one-handed pushups under 350g's, but his thoughts weren't on training, they were on Bulma's odd behavior once again. His suspicions were raised when she finished the bots as quickly as she did, and now that she wasn't leaving her lab at all, he knew she was up to no good.
He trained until lunch and met with the rest of the family in the dining room. Everyone was seated, but again, Bulma was missing. He crossed his arms and furrowed his brows.
This was the third day in a row she hadn't made an appearance.
Vegeta glanced at Bunny, and then Dr. Briefs, but neither took note of Bulma's lack of attendance. Finally, his curiosity got the better of him. “Where's the onna?” He asked as he began to pile food onto his plate.
Bunny was quick to respond. “She's been busy, dear—she's in her lab right now.”
Vegeta scoffed. Busy? Yeah… Busy planning something behind my back.
Once he was finished with his lunch, he sought out her lab, only to find the doors locked. This raised red flags. He banged on the doors severely and yelled out, “Onna!” only to get a quick “just a second!”, which was muffled by the thick doors.
He stood there and continued to pound on the doors impatiently. He pounded for a good minute, then yelled out, “I'm going to bang these doors down if you don't let me i—“
He was cut off when the lock was turned and the doors were opened to reveal a heavy breathing Bulma. Vegeta eyed her up and down, then glanced behind her, only to see a very clean lab. He glanced back to her and asked, “What are you up to?”
Bulma's eyes rose. “Up to? What do you mean?” she asked innocently.
Vegeta rolled his eyes and folded his arms. “Don't play dumb with me, onna! I know you're up to something! Now I demand to know what it is!”
Bulma laughed. “What makes you think I'm up to something?”
Vegeta shoved past her and waltz around her lab in search of whatever she was hiding. “You've been locked in here for days, you haven't made an appearance for meals, what am I suppose to think?”
She stood in the center of the room now and when he said this, she smirked and placed her hands on her hips. “Awe, don't tell me you miss me…”
His head whipped in her direction, a slight blush covering his cheeks. “Don't be ridiculous, onna!”
Smiling smugly, she said, “Then tell me why you've taken note to my absence… dear prince…?” she added the last part with a slight seductive purr. She watched in amusement as Vegeta turned red.
He scoffed and looked away, muttering under his breath in an entirely different language.
Knowing she had to get him out of her lab, Bulma approached Vegeta, adding a sway to her hips. She placed a hand on his shoulder and smiled seductively. “Why don't you admit that you missed me?” She asked as she leaned in towards him.
Vegeta blinked and stood still with shock at her advances. He didn't know how to react. Was the onna really coming onto him?
Finally coming to his senses, he shrugged her hand off his shoulder and backed away. If it were any other time and place, he would welcome her advances, since he hadn't been with a woman in so long, but this was different. The fact that she was hiding something from him overpowered his lust, and his anger was overpowering all feelings.
Finally deciding he was wasting his time he began to leave, only to call over his shoulder in a dark manner, “I will find out eventually, onna…” Leaving Bulma with chills.
She watched him leave and let out a long breath. Being so close to him made her dizzy and her actions backfired. Though she succeeded in making him leave, a part of her also wanted him to take her with abandon. She was semi-disappointed to see him leave, but she knew that if he didn't, he'd eventually find his armor, and her plans would go down the drain.
Sighing, she locked the door after he left and went back to work. At this rate, she was going to have to be more careful with how she spent her time working on the armor. Her behavior was giving her away and she didn't even realize it! She sat at the metal table and drummed her fingers.
Bulma feared that Vegeta would eventually return to her lab and discover what she's been working on. She wanted to prevent that. She pushed away from the metal table and left in search of her father. He had security cameras and the proper system to go along with the cameras. She wanted her own system.
She wanted them installed… tonight.
oOo
Upon her request, her father installed the security system that night. Now, she had several cameras up and running, three in the hallway, and five in her lab, one specifically pointed towards the armoire. Along with the cameras, she had her own key system installed that automatically locked the doors. On one wall, near her desk, she had a new screen system, specifically for her new security system so she could keep an eye on whoever visited her… especially a specific someone.
On top of her new system, she created a handheld set that she carried with her, so that whenever she was away, she could check up on her lab when necessary.
To call her paranoid would be an understatement.
Satisfied that she now had her own system, Bulma locked her lab down and met her family for dinner. After Vegeta's visit earlier, she knew she had to at the very least make an appearance to meals.
She smiled as she sat down across from her mother, but frowned when she saw that there wasn't a plate set in front of her.
Bunny blinked. “Oh honey! I didn't expect you tonight! I'll get you a plate…”
Bulma thanked her mother, and took note of Vegeta's absence. Her heart fluttered. She pulled out her handheld and flipped through each camera. Nothing was out of the ordinary. Sighing with relief, she placed the handheld back in her pocket and waited for her father to arrive.
When Vegeta took his seat, his eyes shifted over to Bulma. After their little incident in the lab, he couldn't stop thinking about what would've happened if he hadn't refused her. He knew the tension was becoming dangerously thick between them, he could feel it. Instead of reacting to it, he ignored it, and trained. But whenever he was near her, it was harder to ignore.
It didn't take long until Dr. Briefs took his seat, but by that time, Vegeta was already eating, his patience barely lasting more than two minutes. No one at the table said anything about it.
Throughout the meal, Vegeta and Bulma avoided eye contact, and the only conversation being held was between Bulma's parents. The tension at the table was known, but ignored. No one noticed how both Bulma and Vegeta shoveled through their meal quickly and left the table early. Both were having trouble ignoring one another's presence, along with the tension.
Once the two left, Bunny turned to her husband and giggled. “Aren't they adorable?”
Dr. Briefs nodded slowly. “Of course dear…” He answered…but he wasn't really listening…
oOo
The day had finally come.
It took her longer than she anticipated, but she was finished. The newly redone armor hung in the armoire and she couldn't help but admire her own work.
The chest plate was completely refinished with a gold trimming on the outer side of the plate. The metallic-like element of the plate glistened in the light. The shoulders were longer than they originally were, and on each shoulder was a cuff piece to hold a cape in place. The elastic sides had originally felt uncomfortable when we was working on the armor, so when she took a sample of that part of the elastic, she was able to recreate a durable cotton elastic material. Pride swelled in her chest.
She only hoped Vegeta would appreciate her work as much as she did…
Taking a breath, she shut the armoire and went to her control panel, typing in the code for the GR to find that Vegeta wasn't there. She frowned, then sighed. She had hoped to call him via screen communicator, but now she knew she had to do it face to face.
Wanting to get the worse part out of the way, Bulma headed towards his bedroom to find the door was closed. She took a few deep breaths, then knocked, and waited. After getting no response, Bulma knocked again… then waited… again.
Only to have no response.
She frowned and knocked harder, and during mid knock, the door was wrenched open to reveal a dripping wet Vegeta clad only in a white towel. Her hand still raised in mid knock, her eyes traveled downward over his wet chiseled chest, a blush creeping over her cheeks.
She blinked, then cleared her throat and looked up at him. “I see you were in the midst of a shower…”
Vegeta narrowed his eyes, a smirk on his face. “See something you like, onna?”
Bulma's blush brightened. She folded her arms and blurted out, “I just wanted to let you know that I have something for you in my lab.”
His smirk faltered. “What is it? Why can't you bring it here?”
Bulma huffed. “This is something you're going to want to see, so I suggest you get dressed and meet me in my lab.” And with that, she left him in the doorway, dumbfounded.
Ten minutes went by as Bulma prepared to show him the newly done armor. She fidgeted and shifted from foot to foot. Her anticipation was on its highest level and she could barely contain it.
Bulma turned her head when the doors to her lab swung open and Vegeta walked through. He stood a few feet from her in his signature stance; arms crossed and scowl in place. She took another breath to keep herself calm.
She clasped her hands together. “Okay… I did something for you…” She paused as she watched him tense up. Hesitantly, she continued. “I thought that since you have so much pride in your heritage that I'd remodel the only thing you have left of it…”
Without glancing at his reaction, she opened the armoire where the armor was held, and took it out carefully.
His eyes narrowed as he took in the new armor, a mixture of feelings passing through him, but most of all, he was angry. When she handed him the armor, she self-esteem dropped when he didn't take it. Instead of showing her emotions, she explained herself, sensing his anger. “I wanted to surprise you by remodeling your armor and—“
He interrupted her. “What makes you think you had the right, onna?” His voice was entirely too calm and sent chills down her spine.
She frowned. “I was trying to be nice, Vegeta!”
He finally exploded. “If we were on Vegeta-sei, what you did would be punishable by death!” He took the armor from her hands roughly and examined each curve and detail.
She finally got her reaction… It just wasn't the one she was hoping for.
“You've completely destroyed the only piece I had of my Saiya-jin heritage!” And with that, he walked off, armor in hand.
After he left, Bulma let the tears loose. All the hard work she put into the armor was for naught. She sat down on her stool, defeated, and wallowed in her sadness. He didn't even appreciate all the work I put into it… She wiped the tears away, but more just came. Of course, you stupid! What did you expect he would do? Jump for joy? This is Vegeta, the Prince of Assholes, the guy who doesn't have feelings…
She wallowed for a few more minutes until another feeling began to kick in… anger. She was angry for not receiving the acknowledgement she deserved. She was angry for the words he spewed at her. She was just angry.
Finally wiping the tears away roughly, she made a beeline for his bedroom and knocked hard. “Vegeta!”
“Go away!”
She continued to knock and knock. After awhile, her hand was becoming tired, but she ignored it as she knocked some more. Finally having enough, Vegeta opened the door. “What!” he asked gruffly.
Bulma let loose. “I've had it! Every time you demand something, I do it, but do you ever say thank you, no! Do I complain about not receiving gratitude, no! But this is the last straw!” She took in a breath and continued before he could interrupt. “I did something out of the kindness of my heart, trying to show you that I respect you and your heritage, and you threw it back in my face! I'm not having it!”
She took a step forward. “You act all high and mighty, but I know different! I can tell when someone is lon—“
Vegeta finally cut her off with a growl. “Don't begin to assume you know anything about me when you know nothing or I'll blast you into the next dimension!”
Realizing she had gone too far, Bulma opened her mouth to apologize, but once again, Vegeta cut her off as he placed his hand on the door. “Next time I find that you stole anything of mine, I won't hesitate to kill you.” He then slammed the door in her face.
That did not go as planned… Bulma thought. She let out a shaky breath and felt the tears again, only to push them away as she stomped to her room. She threw herself on her bed, pulled a pillow to her face and screamed in it.
After what just happened, she couldn't figure out why, but her determination to know the mighty Saiya-jin Prince never deterred. Now, she wanted to get past his hard shell.
I'm crazy… Kami, I'm crazy…
oOo
…TBC…
This week has been rather rough… No, I lied, it's been a very crappy week!
I'm sorry it took me a while to crack this chapter out, but things have been pretty tense at home and it's causing me to either bolt from the house till late hours or I find myself busy doing other things… In other words, I barely wrote. So, I wrote the majority of this in one night over the span of a week.
I'll try to get the next chapter out as soon as I can, I just have a lot on my plate right now, but I've been finding the time to write. It helped tonight. Very therapeutic.
REVIEW, I'm loving it!!! It makes me feel better too…
Until next time, my lovelies!
Crystal