Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Unnatural ❯ Chapter 6: Just tonight ( Chapter 6 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

AN: I posted a one-shot. The story is called Expecting unexpectedly and it's my first Hurt/Comfort! It's also on my blog and another one-shot is on the way. But check it out there! No need to join. But you can subscribe to receive notifications.
So FF is being extremely irritating. They wouldn't let me update in forever! I'm not happy with FF right now, and I emailed them but do they email me back? No! So, if this were to happen again, please either follow me on Twitter under Moshi_Boshi or sign up with MM and look me up under The Crystal Rose. (Links on Profile!)
I also wanted to apologize for the delay of this chapter. I ran into a road block in my life and I had to deal with a few things, which prevented me to write. So because you are all so patient and supportive (and thank you tremendously for all the support!), I put a little special something in this chapter, just for you! (Read at the bottom for an important AN, please)
And for that little special something, please heed my warning of the rating of this story… hint hint.
REVIEW THANKS TO: Supersaiyan2479, aangfan, Sasse1892, Jaylee-Rebel, TheRebelx3, AngelZ Of DarKness, TheLateDarkphone245, cutieheart365, preciousjade, lell, LoveLikeARazor
DISCLAIMER: My plan is to break into their headquarters and steal the papers of ownership to DBZ… If you hadn't guessed by that little statement, I don't own DBZ…
WARNING: This story is Rated M for sexual content, adult themes and language. If you are offended by sexual themes or any reference to sex, adult themes, or the use of profane language; this story is not for you! You have been warned!
And onto the story…
Through the Looking Glass Book I: Unnatural
Chapter 6: Just tonight
She sat in her lab, tapping her pencil on the edge of her desk, her head resting in the palm of her hand. Vegeta had been avoiding her since he opened up to her that dark night. Bulma understood why, though. In his own way, Vegeta spilled his heart to her and that wounded his pride. She couldn't blame him. If she were in his shoes, she would hole herself up in her room until she was able to regain what little pride she had left, and then parade around like it didn't bother her. She knew that was probably what he was going to do.
Bulma leaned back in her chair and glanced off to the left toward the wall that hung her calendar. Her parents would be coming home tomorrow. Had two weeks really gone by so fast? She blew out a breath and threw her pencil on her desk. How could she work if her mind was elsewhere? It just wasn't possible.
Finally, she gave up on her work and left her lab. It was nearing dinner time and Bulma's stomach was beginning to make its emptiness known. She made her way into the kitchen to prepare dinner in hopes that the smell would lure out the brooding Saiya-jin. She gathered her ingredients and scattered them amongst the counter before pulling out the required utensils and got to work.
As she chopped away at the many vegetables, her mind wandered. She knew Vegeta had a hard life, but she didn't know the extensiveness of how hard his life really was. Purging planets, to her, sounded traumatizing, but she knew that after a while, Vegeta probably got use to it… maybe even enjoyed it. She figured it was because he lost his own planet…and maybe it was a way to get his aggression out. Who knows? All she could do was guess. From what she saw of Vegeta on Namek, she knew there was a very damaged man beneath his hard shell, but he would never show it. Yes, she knew he missed his home; just his little confession was all that she needed to know that he thought about it. It was only normal.
Bulma couldn't even imagine losing her planet and thinking about the android threat that loomed just over two years away caused her heart to beat rapidly. The boys warning still echoed in her mind. She didn't know much, just that strong beings made by an old doctor she couldn't place would attack in May… and from what she gathered, no one would survive.
Shaking her head to rid herself of those negative thoughts, Bulma turned back to her task at hand, chopping away at the variety of vegetables, and then placed them in a steamer. She glanced over her shoulder, out the window to see the flashing lights of the GR. She glanced back down at the food she was preparing and knew that it would take a bit of convincing to get Vegeta out of his hiding place, and she knew food usually did the trick.
After placing the steamer aside, Bulma turned to the raw meat. She wasn't a cook, her mother knew better about cooking than she did. She knew her food was mediocre compared to her mothers, but she wasn't given much choice since Bunny hadn't prepared any premade meals before she left. Bulma was almost looking forward to her mother's return so she wouldn't have to put up with cooking the meals. Science was her area of expertise, not cooking.
Opening a cabinet that held the spices, Bulma pulled out random ones, not paying attention to what she was grabbing and hoping that what she created would come out good. She was use to making breakfast and pasta… easy stuff that didn't require a lot of creating and adding. But tonight, she wanted to do something special for Vegeta, especially since her parents were returning tomorrow and things would eventually return to normal.
She took the slabs of meat and began to sprinkle the variety of spices over it, like she saw her mother do many times before, and rubbed it in. After repeating the process four more times, she placed the meats on several racks and threw them in the oven. Then she turned to the vegetables and began to tap her foot. Damn… I shouldn't have made those so soon! Sighing, she pulled the vegetables out of the steamer; most of them still undercooked, and threw them in a container before placing them in the fridge. Before she left the kitchen, she set the timer on the oven, and then walked into the living room.
It was going to take at least two hours for the meat to cook and Bulma was going to use that time to relax.
oOo
After two hours passed, Bulma pulled the meat out of the oven and placed it on top of the stove. It looked perfect… surprisingly. She covered the pan with foil before pulling out the vegetables and placing them back in the steamer so they would cook the rest of the way. Then she turned around and opened a bottom cabinet near the pantry, searching for the potatoes. She got on her hands and knees, crawling into the small area, roughly pushing aside items in her search until she heard a dark chuckle from behind her, causing her to bump her head, screeching an "Ow!" in the process.
She pulled herself out to glare at Vegeta standing over her smugly, his arms crossed and a smirk on his face. "What the hell, Vegeta!"
He shook his head, stifling another chuckle. "It's not my fault you are so unaware of your surroundings, onna."
Bulma blinked at his relaxed stature. Maybe her theory was correct. He held himself up in his GR until he regained what little pride he felt he had lost…? She watched as he turned his body and walked over to the stove, sniffing the food there. She almost smiled when she saw how he nearly closed his eyes at the aroma. It made her want to pat herself on the back for a job well done. Now, she just wanted to see his reaction when he actually ate the feast.
"It's not done, yet." She said as she went back into the cabinet, resuming her search for the potatoes.
She heard him huff and could almost see his frown, which caused her to smile. "When will it be ready, then?" he almost demanded.
"About a half hour, maybe forty five minutes," she called out, her voice muffled from the walls of the cabinet. Finally, she spotted the bag in the back corner, hidden by a container of flour. She wanted to roll her eyes. My mother and her baking… Pushing the flour aside, she pulled the huge bag of potatoes out of the cabinet, setting them by the sink, and then dusted herself off.
She stood straight only to come face to face with Vegeta. She flinched, and then raised a curious brow at his closeness.
"Wha—"
She was cut off when he took one more step closer, his eyes never wavering from hers, the look so intense that it made her want to shrink away. Was something on her face? The way he was staring at her was beginning to make her uncomfortable, and when she began to protest at his nearness, he took a step back, turned and left the kitchen, leaving Bulma completely dumbfounded.
"Well, that was weird." She muttered to herself.
The look he gave her was almost… searching.
Bulma shrugged. Trying to figure Vegeta out was near impossible. It was a challenge to just understand his facial expressions. But Bulma loved challenges and she was willing to rise to this one. She looked down at the bag of potatoes and lifted them to the counter and began to peel them. She looked up from her task when Vegeta walked by, completely ignoring her, as he made his way towards the grand staircase. She watched until he was gone from her sight, which was just past the wall near the island counter. She knew what he was doing and if that was how it was going to be, and then she could play along as well. Though forgetting about that night wasn't going to happen, she could pretend that it didn't. She knew he was stubborn, but she could be just as stubborn… If not more.
oOo
Vegeta made his way to his bedroom. The moment he closed the door, he rid himself of his spandex shorts, throwing them in the hamper in the corner of the room, and headed for the shower. After a day of vigorous training, he was in desperate need of it. He turned the shower on full blast, the water scalding hot, and he climbed in, his tense muscles instantly being soothed by the warmth of the water. He stood under the spray as he thought back to when he admitted that he still thought about his home. The moment the words began to escape his mouth, regret filled him.
He never opened up to anyone before, not even a little, and the fact that he did just that, to the onna of all people, made him scold himself and hole himself up in the GR ever since. It wounded his pride and he wanted to blame her. She bewitched him. That was it. Plain and simple. He wouldn't have opened his mouth if she hadn't casted some sort of spell on him.
Vegeta leaned his head back as the water cascaded down his body. As the days continued to pass, he found that it was becoming increasingly difficult to get the onna out of his head. He knew that in some… disturbing way that he was attracted to her, but would he ever admit to it? Hell no! Just because he found her physically attractive shouldn't cause him distraction to the one thing he cared for most and knew best. Training.
The distraction was becoming so difficult to handle that he was beginning to consider an escape.
After allowing the water to soothe his aching muscles, he took the bar of soap and began to scrub vigorously at his body. Cleanliness was high up on his list, though there were exceptions, such as battles and training, but he could only handle so much filth.
Finally, after twenty minutes, Vegeta stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel while simultaneously raising his ki to dry himself off faster. He wrapped the towel around his waist and stepped into his bedroom to change. He rummaged through his dresser for a pair of baggy gray pajama pants, a pair he hardly ever wore, and threw them on along with a black tank top. As soon as he was dressed, he left his room. As he descended the stairs the aroma of cooked meat wafted its way into his senses.
Once he entered the dining room, he abruptly stopped, his eyes taking in the enormous feast that was set about the table. His eyes roamed hungrily over the five roasts in the center. His mouth began to water as he took in his next victim. Vegeta took his seat and looked around for the onna, then turned back to the food in front of him. When he went to reach for a roast, he stopped himself, and then blinked at his action. Why was he stopping himself? He didn't have to wait for her! She was the one serving him, for Kami's sake! No Prince awaited a servant!
Frowning, he took another look about the room, and then decided it was best to sense her weak ki out. Finally, he was able to pinpoint her slowly making her way to the dining room. About time. He began piling food onto his plate when she finally made her appearance and sat down next to him.
When she sat down, he expected her to open her mouth and talk, but when she didn't, he paused his meal for half a second in shock, then continued as if he wasn't surprised… though he was. He had been acting as though confessing to her didn't bother him at all, but in actuality, it did. Vegeta was a very secretive man, and he was raised to deal with his problems on his own. And dealing with them was either fight against them, or completely ignore them. It was a warrior's way. You didn't console in another. It was considered weak. And he certainly wasn't weak.
They both ate their meal in silence, Vegeta occasionally taking sly glances to the onna next to him. Throughout the entire meal, she never once acknowledged his presence and he wasn't sure if he was pleased or annoyed. Why wasn't she saying anything? He figured she was going to bring up that night and demand to know more, but she didn't. Was she ill? He chewed his food roughly, deep in thought. Normally, when he said something he regretted the next day, she would rub it in his face every chance she got. So, why wasn't she doing that?
Finished with one roast, he stabbed the next one with his long knife and dropped it onto his plate and dug in. Usually, he ate fast so he could return to his training, but tonight, he was savoring this meal. It was rare when Bulma cooked something good. However, he still ate much faster than her. When he bit into a large piece, Bulma glanced up at him and grimaced.
"Eh… You eat like a pig!"
Vegeta closed his eyes in annoyance. So much for the quiet meal… He turned his head to glare at her, then took a rather large piece of meat and shoved it in his mouth and chewed, watching as her face twisted with disgust and anger. He almost smirked. Pissing her off was one of the few things on this planet that entertained him, and when he was given the opportunity to do it, he didn't pass it up.
Rolling her eyes, Bulma picked her plate up and left the table, then the compound, leaving Vegeta to eat by himself. He watched as she walked through the side door, his eyes narrowing. Where was she going? He glanced at the table, then shrugged and continued to eat.
He'd rather eat by himself anyway.
oOo
She knew Vegeta would be pissed, but did she care? No! After watching his extensive training, she knew that he kicked the gravity up higher and it concerned her. When he finished his meal, he left the compound, only to find Bulma in the GR with pieces of the console scattered around her. The growl that emitted from his chest should've scared her, but it was something she grew use to.
"Onna! Get out!" Vegeta screamed, his voice echoing off the metal walls of the simulator.
Bulma rolled her eyes as she glanced at him over her shoulders, and then turned her attention back to the console. "No, Vegeta! You've been working this thing to death, it needs maintenance!"
He growled. "Then do it tomorrow! I must resume my training!"
"No can do, bud! I've got to run a few tests to make sure everything is up and running appropriately," she said as she opened her laptop and began typing away. "You're going to have to put training off for the night."
She could almost feel the rage perforating from him. Still, she didn't care. He trained way too much for her liking. Yes, she installed her near indestructible upgrade, but that didn't mean that nothing could break it. Overloads were bound to happen. She only installed that one upgrade to prevent the GR from overloading, but that didn't mean the gravitron itself could break. Bulma liked to be thorough in her work. What was that saying again? Better safe than sorry? Yeah, that was it!
"I demand you leave at once! I have no patience for this!"
Sighing, Bulma turned to regard his stance. He was angry all right. She was surprised he hadn't expanded his ki and blasted her from the GR yet. He definitely had self-control and she admired him for it. She spoke slowly. "If you didn't hear me the first time, then I will repeat myself once more." Her eyes met his angry ones. "You're been training nonstop and I haven't done any tests to the GR in over a month to make sure it's running safely. So, if you want a simulator to train in by morning, I suggest you GET THE HELL OUT!"
To say he took her threat lightly would be a lie but after a long battle, he left. Bulma knew the man loved to train, but this was just too much and the simulator could only take so much stress before a meltdown would occur. And she refused to build an entirely new simulator just because he didn't know when to give himself a break! Ugh… men.
After he stomped off towards his room, Bulma turned to back to her work. Secretively, there was nothing wrong with the simulator. She just wanted him to take a night off, but to make it convincing, she brought out her equipment just to run the tests anyway. Every since their talk, she knew he was beating himself up mentally and physically. That was something she would not allow. Everyone needed a break, even the ruthless Saiya-jin Prince.
Bulma worked for the next two hours, and then she took several wires and attached them to the computer of the simulator and pressed Enter on her laptop. She watched as her final test ran and then began to piece the console back together once it was finished. So far, everything was in working order and with the way he was training, she was hoping it would stay that way.
She gathered her belongings and locked the GR up for the night before making her way back into the compound. It was well after dark and if Vegeta wasn't training in the simulator, he'd use his time to train lightly in his room. After putting her things away, she wanted to check on him. Apologizing wasn't her forte, but he knew just how to press her buttons. By now, she should know better than to allow him to get to her.
Bulma chuckled inwardly.
No matter what happened, Vegeta was a stubborn being and loved to get his way. He was royalty after all. And it would always bother her to some degree, but she also found it extremely amusing. Here, he was out of his element and seeing him flustered and unable to get the things he wanted always entertained her… almost too much.
In a way, he reminded Bulma of herself…
WHAT! Bulma, get yourself together!
She shook her head as she made her way down the hall towards his door. Lately, she was letting her thoughts run away with her feelings and that was never a good thing. Bulma was a rational person and also tried to think the most logical way, even though she could come off stubborn and hotheaded. But there was no way Vegeta was anything like her!
Bulma scoffed and nodded. Damn right! I'm way more intelligent than that good for nothing stubborn, royal pain in the ass... She continued her rant in her head as she raised her hand and knocked lightly on his door. Her thoughts halted and turned when it swung open to reveal his chiseled chest covered in a light sheen of sweat, his spandex shorts riding low on his hips revealing the low v of his abdomen. Sexy jerk… Her eyes traveled upwards slowly as she took in each rippled muscle until she came to his eyes. He looked smug.
She was almost drooling at the sight of him and was immediately reminded of how long it had been since she had sex. Frustration radiated from her like heat radiating from a fire, but she kept herself in check, though inside she wanted to pounce him like a wild animal. What happened to her rational mind?
Vegeta cocked an amused eyebrow as he watched her hungry eyes take in his half naked body and he could smell her arousal. It was a potent scent. When her eyes finally met his, he could see the beginnings of a blush. He waited for her to speak, but she seemed speechless. Well… He couldn't really blame her, now could he?
When he cleared his throat, Bulma blushed brightly. "I just wanted to tell you that I finished the tests early if you'd like to train, but you need to take it easy for the night." She said in a rush, her embarrassment almost unbearable to handle. When he smirked, confusion reached her eyes. What was he smirking about, the bastard?
With what seemed like eternity, Bulma took a breath, turned, and left his sight quickly. She couldn't handle looking at him when he was acting like that. So proud of the way he held himself.
As she walked away, she could feel eyes on her, but she didn't turn around. Instead, she walked straight into her bedroom and shut the door. She leaned against it and blew out a breath. She knew Vegeta was a very attractive being, but up close, he took her breath away and she couldn't think straight.
If she didn't have relief soon, she was going to implode!
oOo
It was nearing midnight when she went to her balcony window and saw the simulator was shutting down.
Bulma smiled. Good. He listened.
Ever since she left his doorway, she tried to fall asleep, but it didn't help at all. So, she began tossing and turning in her bed. Her frustration was surfacing and becoming a pain. She could deal with it her own way, but it wasn't entirely satisfying. So, instead of reaching towards the drawer that held the object that could release some of the tension, she paced. When pacing didn't help, she showered. When showering didn't help, she threw open her balcony windows to let the cold night air cool off her heated skin. That helped to a degree, but the burning ache that settled in the pit of her stomach wasn't going away.
Down the hall, she heard Vegeta's door close, indicating he was heading to bed. Bulma made her way to her own bedroom door and cracked it open to peer into the hallway. Nothing. She looked back to her bed, then to the hallway, towards his door, and then shook her head, resting it against the panel of the door. She needed a distraction. Maybe a movie would be good?
Turning back to her bed, Bulma grabbed her pillow and left her room, only to pause outside of his door. She leaned in close trying to hear any movement from the room, but heard nothing. Maybe he was already in bed… She looked ahead towards the stairs, then back at the door, trying to decide the best decision. She knew it wouldn't be wise to barge into his room while she was sexually frustrated. Hell, she knew it wasn't wise to barge into his room, period. Finally, she made her decision.
A movie would have to do.
Unbeknownst to her, Vegeta leaned against the wall near the door as he listened to her retreating footsteps. The moment she approached his door, he could smell her unique scent. He knew she was in need of a good lay. He was too. The last time he had ever been with a woman was when he was on Freiza's ship, and the encounter he had with Bulma not so long ago left him extremely unsatisfied. He wanted to finish what they had started.
But he refused to go to her.
She would have to be the one to come to him.
oOo
Bulma shifted along the couch for the umpteenth time. To say she was uncomfortable was an understatement. The last time she was this frustrated was when she refused to have sex with Yamcha as punishment when he forgot her birthday once. That lasted a whole month until she finally caved. But in her defense, she was also extremely stressed that month.
She was only half way through the movie when she finally gave up and turned it off. Nothing was helping. She gathered her pillow and left the living room, heading in the direction of her bedroom. After climbing the stairs, she turned the corner of the corridor and stopped. Again, she'd have to pass Vegeta's door, and the temptation to enter was strong. She stood still for several long minutes to gather enough strength before continuing, only to stop again once she reached his door.
Weird… It was ajar.
The only time it was ever left open was when he wasn't in there, but it was never left cracked opened. Ignoring the small voice of reason, she peered through the crack only to find darkness. Was he even in there? Was he asleep? Turning, she walked to the small window to gaze out over the yard towards the simulator. From this angle, she couldn't tell if it was being used or not. Didn't he go to bed?
She looked over her shoulder towards the door again and finally gave in as she dropped her pillow. Rational thought was thrown from her mind the moment she entered his room. A small voice whispered it was wrong, but she ignored it completely. Bulma was only one step into the room when she saw that his bed was completely empty. It didn't even look like someone had laid in it.
Huh… weird.
She walked further into the room and examined her surroundings. When he first moved in, she gave him the choice of any guest room they had available and he chose the one that had less furniture; a bed, a dresser, a closet, and a desk. It surprised her. She expected him to demand her to move her things from her room so he could have it, but when he didn't; to say she was shocked was an understatement. But she didn't complain.
He never changed a thing either. How could he, though? When Vegeta came to live with her, he didn't have many belongings with him that she saw. Just the clothes on his back and a few other essentials that he refused to share with her. But she understood his behavior when she asked. They were his possessions, probably the only things he had left from his home planet and he didn't trust anyone near them. He was protective of his things.
When Bulma was in the middle of the room, she could hear the sound of running water and assumed he was in the shower. When the water suddenly stopped, rationally thought kicked in. What the fuck am I doing here! Just as she was about to turn and run to her room, the bathroom door opened and out walked Vegeta in nothing but a white towel. Her face flushed red with embarrassment at being caught in his room, but it was replaced with surprise, then shock when he brushed past her without giving her a second glance.
Why wasn't he screaming at her to get out?
She watched as he went to the door and closed it, and then turned to her, his lean body resting against the wall. They stood that way, staring each other down, neither speaking. Bulma felt that if she spoke, the tension in the air would explode and she wouldn't survive it.
It was he that broke the silence.
"What are you doing in my private chambers, onna?" he asked, his voice husky and low. Just the sound of it nearly made Bulma moan, her arousal, no doubt, present to him.
"I just wanted to make sure you were all right…" she replied, her voice surprisingly calm.
Vegeta cocked a brow and smirked before advancing towards her slowly. "Is that so?"
Bulma began to back away from him, her reply dying on her lips as her back made contact with the desk behind her. Great… She turned her head to regard the offending inanimate object before turning her attention to the still advancing Saiya-jin, her breathing becoming rapid just from the sight of his predatorily walk. And she was the prey.
He stopped just a foot from her, his smirk never leaving his features as his eyes traveled down slowly, then back up again. The way he was looking at her made her feel naked. A blush filled her cheeks and even though it was dark in the room, she was sure he could see it. The silence was almost deafening, but she didn't know what to say. A part of her wanted to run from the room and lock herself away for a month, but the other part of her—the irrational part—was excited.
Why leave? It whispered. You've been complaining for relief! Here's your chance!
Bulma tried her best to ignore it, but she couldn't deny the truth. She wanted relief and she was curious what it would be like to be physically involved with Vegeta. She was able to receive a small taste of what it would be like, but reality kicked in and she ran. Now that he was standing in front of her, only clad in a white towel and with water remnants left on his chest, rationality didn't exist.
Neither spoke. He could smell her desire, but he could also sense her inner struggle, and he, himself, was becoming frustrated with the lingering silence. But he refused to make the first move. So, he waited. However, if it happened, he'd be damned if he'd let her leave like last time without finishing what they started. It just wasn't going to happen again.
After what seemed like forever, Bulma stepped forward and brushed her lips softly against his before stepping back to gain a reaction. Vegeta growled and grabbed her hips, pulling her forward before lowering his lips to hers hungrily, his tongue demanding access. Bulma's eyes widened, then slowly, they closed as she moaned, her hands finding purchase on his shoulders, her nails digging into his skin.
His hands traveled from her hips to her buttocks down to her thighs, squeezing them and kneading them, before lifting her off the ground, making her wrap her legs around his waist. He pushed her up against the wall with a grunt, one of his hands leaving her thighs to travel up over her curves to brush the underside of her still clothed breast. Bulma broke the contact and leaned her head back against the wall, a low moan escaping her throat as his hand continued to explore her plump flesh. Her hands traveled from his shoulders to his hair, gripping it as he continued his exploration of her body.
Before she knew it, she was thrown on the bed with Vegeta looming over her, her shirt discarded on the floor. When did that happen? She didn't care. Thinking wasn't a priority for her. She looked down, trying to recall when her shirt left her body, but she couldn't place when. His hands came into her view as they traveled from her stomach to her shorts, the button being pushed through the hole and the zipper sliding down.
Her heart began to beat even faster. Why did she feel nervous all of a sudden?
Bulma lifted her hips when she felt him tugging at her shorts and soon, they too were discarded to the floor. The cool air made contact with her skin, but that wasn't why she shivered. Vegeta hovered over her body, his legs straddling hers and he took in her near naked form. Finally, gaining some confidence, Bulma placed her hands on his chest and pushed him onto the bed before standing to strip the rest of the way. She turned her body to unclasp her bra, the straps falling down her shoulders, and she threw it in the corner, her arms covering her breasts from his sight in a teasing manner.
He smirked and yanked her onto the bed, and she fell with a squeak.
Vegeta crawled on top of her slowly, and then knelt, his knees straddling her lower body. She watched as he untied the white towel from his waist and threw it over the side of the bed, a blush rising to her cheeks. The only barrier that now rested between them was her orange bikini-style underwear.
He lowered his body onto hers and his hands immediately went to the last remaining barrier that separated them from their goal. He hesitated, and her eyes met his. They lay like that for several seconds, and then she felt his warm hands on her hips as they grasped the underwear and ripped them from her body, the shreds falling to the floor with the rest of the clothing. Now nothing stood in their way.
Bulma moaned as the cool air made contact with the heated flesh between her legs, and she gasped out loud when Vegeta took in an erect nipple, his suckling loud and rough. Her hands threaded their way through his hair, and she pulled on it as she groaned at his attention to her body, his hands kneading the other neglected breast.
She nearly cried out when his ministrations stopped and soon, he was completely hovering over her, his eyes making contact with hers.
"This means absolutely nothing," he whispered huskily, his voice deep and heavy. "It's just sex."
When she didn't answer, he began to lift his weight off her, only to be brought back down by the yank of her hands. She lifted her head and kissed him, her tongue licking along his bottom lip, her hands framing his face. Just as fast as the kiss began, she pulled away just as quickly, her eyes meeting his dark ones.
Vegeta lowered his body completely, his weight settling on her, his mouth trailing light nibbles along the length of her neck towards her collarbone. Bulma sighed and closed her eyes, her head tilting backwards to give him better access, her hands traveling along the length of his back. She turned her head towards him to capture his lips as her hands continued their exploration of his toned body, one of them curving towards the front, traveling along his stomach, making the muscles jump from her light touch. Her hand continued to trail downward, but was stopped when he caught her wrist, his mouth wrenching away from hers.
He placed both her hands above her head, imprisoning them with the weight of his arm as his other hand traveled from her breast to her stomach and down to her most intimate place. She took in a breath when she felt his fingers dance lightly across her soft flesh, then gasped when they brushed along her clit. Her hips bucked when he continued to rub against it and she cried out with pleasure. He moved his finger away and she let out a frustrated breath and glared at him.
Then, suddenly, he was over her, the tip of his manhood just barely brushing against her entrance. Instinct caused her legs to spread wider and her eyes widened when he thrust himself in her without warning. He groaned and paused for a split second at the contracting muscles he met when he entered her body, then he began to move. Her breathing picked up at the rough and fast pace he set, but she quickly fell into the rhythm. He let go her arms and felt her hands immediately clasp onto his shoulders, her nails digging into his skin, nearly drawing blood.
Moans and cries of passion filled the dark room, the bed squeaking with the force of his thrusts, the headboard continually making contact with the wall. He growled when he felt her muscles clamped down on him in her release, her face buried in the crook of his shoulder to muffle her scream. He soon followed after when he felt her legs lift causing him to shift the angle of his thrusts.
They laid together for several minutes trying to catch their breaths.
Bulma lifted her head when she felt his entire weight lift off her and watched as he rolled onto his back. She let out a long sigh, her eye lids suddenly feeling heavy. He turned his head to regard her, only to see that she had fallen asleep. He rested his head back on the pillow, his arms cradling his head as he stared at the ceiling. He'd let her rest for a bit, but then, she'd have to go. She fulfilled her purpose. He felt immensely better, the intense weight he had been carrying was lifted, and he could breathe again.
Glancing back at her, Vegeta watched as her chest rose and fell with each breath that she took. He told her that this meant nothing and he meant it. But he only hoped that she actually listened. It wasn't his fault if she took something from this when he didn't.
Only tomorrow would tell.
oOo
TBC…
Alright, so because the stress has kicked up in my life, updates aren't going to be as frequent, but I'll still be updating. Unfortunately, I expected things to cool down after a while, but they didn't, so I have to make sacrifices, but I care about this story and my readers way too much to stop writing.
…That was the good the news…
Now with the bad news.
Because my stress level is through the roof and all I've been doing is running around like a chicken with my head cut off, I'm deactivating my website, TTLG, and just sticking with a blog and my twitter account. I can't manage members, mess with the site, worry about the situation at home, write, and run around looking for a job. It's too much. So, I'm sorry to the few members who have joined. But, again, sacrifices must be made to ensure my sanity.
Thank you everyone who has been supportive, it's extremely appreciated! The next chapter will be out probably by next week or that weekend, I have to finish school because the deadline to turn in my work from last semester is in three weeks and I'm freaking out about it and I have a camera to return by Palm Sunday… Ugh.
ALSO, please help me support Hunger & Poverty, it's a charity that I'm sponsoring on my blog! It only takes five minutes of your time and it's completely free! More details on my blog.
Theenchantedlookingglass(dot)wordpress(dot)com is where my blog is. It's a lot less stressful and I've uploaded my one-shot there. I have an idea for another one-shot, I'll probably write it soon and post it on my blog.
PDF versions of this story is located in my blog. (This would be a good time to check out my blog for updates and such…)
Until next time my lovelies,
Crystal