Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Unpredictable and Undeniable Lust ❯ Forbidden Lust ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A/N: I always wanted to do a fanfic about Vegeta and Chi-chi. I see that hardly anybody writes about them so I wanted to go ahead and do it, just to get it out of my system.
Disclaimer: I do not own Dragonball Z, and am not making any profit from this Fiction.
~~~~~***^~~~***^~~~***^~~~***^~~~***^~~~***^
Forbidden Lust…
Vegeta was flying over the area where the baka and his little wife lived; usually he wouldn't even come near the place but not today. Today was somehow different. Without thinking about it he found that he was actually knocking on the door of the little hut they called a house. When the door swung open he was mildly shocked that the woman wasn't wearing her usual garb, which consisted of a long purple dress that had high slits up the sides and orange pants underneath. Her hair wasn't in a bun either as it usually was. Not giving her opportunity to reject him, he pushed past her and into their living room.
He had had unusual dreams of this woman all month long, of how he wanted to rip her modest outfit to shreds, and then take her. He didn't even know why he desired her, she was homely, too modest for his taste and had no sexuality within her little body. But he couldn't help it. He wanted her. If only for the fact that he could piss Kakorrot off. Speaking of…
He looked around, not sensing the Sayian anywhere. “Where's Kakorrot?”
“He's not here; so you have no business being in my house—”
“He's not here you say?”
“No he's not and I would really appreciate it that you would—mmph!”
Vegeta pressed her against the wall and kissed her blind. For a moment she was too shocked to do anything, but then something came over her and before she knew it she was kissing the rude violent man. She was burning with lust and she couldn't help herself, she just kissed him until the need for air intervened. “…you kissed me!” she whispered softly, tentatively pressing her fingers to her tingling mouth.
He smirked, a wicked gleam in his eyes, “We both kissed each other. And I'm not sorry about that.” His eyes raked her form and his smirk turned even more salacious. “Neither are you.”
She narrowed her eyes, wanting to hide the excitement he raised in her, “Don't you dare patronize me—”
“C'mon admit it, you want me.”
“I don't want you!”
“You do. Admit it!”
She raised her chin defiantly, “I will do no such thing.”
“Chi-chi, Chi-chi, we both know you do… why are you denying what we both want?”
She released a shaky breath, “Why are you doing this to me? Is this some kind of sick twisted game you're pulling?”
He arched a brow, “Does this feel like a game to you?” he asked seductively, pressing his body up close to hers.
She trembled with desire, her eyes closing while whispering softly, “No…”
Vegeta leaned in more closely, “Listen I don't lie so I'm not gonna walk around pretending I don't want you, 'cause I do. Now you be woman enough and admit that you want me too.”
She let out a deflecting laugh, fearing he was too close to the truth. “That's a laugh! Me want a cold-hearted bastard like you? Good one.”
He chuckled, his warm breath tickling her ear, “Stranger things have happened, like me wanting an overbearing hot-headed psycho-bitch like you.”
She laughed, truly amused. “Do you talk to all women like that? I have to say you have some serious work to do on your game. Calling me a psycho-bitch won't increase your chances of getting in my panties.”
He grinded his pelvis against hers, all the while making her moist with his sexy moves. What was it about that smirk, she thought.
“I knew it, you are hot for me.”
That did it, she had to somehow gain control of this situation or he might somehow get his way. She pushed him away, taking the upper hand and looked him over critically. He had the body of a god, he was too handsome for her own good and God only knew what he could do to a woman with that huge bulging pole pressing against his pants.
She exhaled softly and put on her best performance yet, “Trust me, Vegeta, if I did wanted you—which I don't—I would have already had you by now. Twice over, then I would toss you like the trash you are!”
He chuckled at that and somehow managed to corner her again, pressing her hard against the opposite wall they had once inhabited. As far as Vegeta was concerned they did enough talking. He then kissed her passionately, pressing his body firmly against hers. She moaned softly and kissed him back, thrusting her tongue deep in his equally eager mouth. He groaned gutturally as her hips grinded against his, making his erection grow larger and harder, their lips interlocked in a wildly hot salaciously provocative kiss.
Chi-chi groaned, pressing closer to his hard body, and gave into him and ultimately her desires. She went wild in his arms; clutching his back, bunching the material upward until she touched his heated skin. He parted only to remove his shirt and went back to kissing her. He tasted like the sweetest sin, like pure unadulterated sex mixed with green apple flavored jolly rancher. She had never felt so aroused in all her life, she thought hazily as he kissed her senseless.
And they kept kissing, fumbling with their clothes; her fingers hastily unbuttoning his slacks while he pulled at her shirt, ripping it asunder. She should have been pissed about that, considering it was her favorite but she wasn't, far from it. She was even more turned on because of it. He kissed his way down her neck, her exposed breasts all the while ripping her panties from her body. She was trembling because her need was so severe; she had wanted sex for far too long, had waited for Goku to come to her for so long that she feared that maybe this was the reason why she was reacting to Vegeta so strongly.
He took her aching nipple into his mouth and all she could do was melt, all her thoughts fading away in a cloud of lust. She panted softly, holding his head to her breast as he suckled her roughly, drawing on it hard, raking his teeth along the bud. She didn't care; she liked the pleasure-pain of it all. Without thinking of it, she raked her nails along his back, digging into his skin in retaliation and desire. He growled, still sucking greedily all the while driving her completely insane with lust; his fingers now circling her clit, while the other were busy playing with the other breast, teasing the hardened bud.
She wanted him, wanted him inside her now! Chi-chi then cleverly reversed positions; his back to the wall now. Her grin spread when she unzipped his pants, revealing his beautiful erection. She was trembling with adrenaline, lust coursing through her body as she fell to her knees. She looked up at him, licking her lips slowly, seductively. She tentatively licked the swollen head of his penis, tasting the saltiness of his pre-cum as it beaded out. She then took him into her mouth slowly, teasingly, knowing his eyes were on her as she did.
Vegeta was in no mood for teasing so he thrust his hips into her mouth until his cock was nearly down her throat. He was hoping she wouldn't be able to take what he dished out, to prove that she wasn't woman enough for him so he could stop thinking of her this way. His hopes were crushed when she moved with him, taking it all, bobbing her head in time with his thrusts. And that was the sexiest thing he ever witnessed. She tightened her lips around his girth and sucked harder, trying to pull him in deeper, the suction and tautness nearly undoing him.
With a savage growl he pulled her up from the ground then kissed her savagely, his tongue dueling with hers. With a sound of impatience he ripped her long skirt in away from her, revealing her long legs and succulently wet curls. There was an adorable flush on her cheeks at the action. He smirked, still the little housewife after all. He then lifted her up, his hands gripping her soft cheeks, spreading them while impaling her on his shaft, and then he thrust home. Her legs instantly wrapped around his waist. He groaned closing his eyes, taking in how tight she was. How long had it been since she had sex? Or was Kakorrot really that small?
He groaned, closing his eyes tightly then he began to move. She moaned his name as he took her roughly, bringing her up and down on his rigid cock, his fingers digging in her cheeks harshly. Every thrust he made, her breath would hitch and a moan would come every so often.
Chi-chi's eyes squeezed shut, her arms wrapped around his neck while following his hard-driving rhythm as best she could, pleasure and pain mingling together inside her. He reversed positions again, pinning her roughly to the wall, making her gasp out in pain. She didn't care how rough he was, she wanted this, she even welcomed it.
“Oh God, yes!” she cried out when he began moving inside her pussy again. “Oooh, yes! It's so good! So damn good! Fuck this pussy! Fuck me good!”
“Fuck! So damn tight! Oh fuck!” he ground out, thrusting inside her faster.
His hips pistoned into her body repeatedly, wanting to slake his lust inside her increasingly wet pussy. He groaned savagely and took her mouth, capturing her moans of delight, feeling her inner walls clutching his dick greedily. Chi-chi grew wetter with every thrust he made; her moans growing in intensity as she followed his pace, thrusting down harder.
“Oh fuck! Vegeta!” she cried, feeling so close to the edge.
Vegeta vigorously moved inside her bringing her closer to the cliff of ecstasy. Sensing this he reached down and rubbed her clit, drawing her to the edge until she cried out, shaking; lost in the intensity of her climax, her fluids coating his dick, rushing down his thighs. Vegeta rode through it, his hard heavy thrusts increasing the sensations, elongating her orgasm. Her eyes locked with his, still moving with him. She bit his lip hard when she came again only this time he was right along with her. He became rigid as his hot cum shot from his body, coating her inner walls. When they both recovered enough he placed her down on shaky legs and watched with amusement as she began to gather all her ripped clothing, all the while muttering to herself.
When she left the room he followed her to the laundry room and said along with a growl, “If you think I'm through with you—you got another thing coming!”
He then bent her over and entered her passage again, ramming his cock inside her aching pussy, holding her hips to control her. Chi-chi smiled and moved with him, following his lead. Goku always needed directions; how to touch her, how to kiss her, how to fuck her. He always tended to be on the passive side while she was the aggressor. It was great that she didn't have to work so hard, and that Vegeta knew exactly what she wanted without her telling him. She bit her lip hard, following him, trying to keep up with his hard driving rhythm, moving just as hard against him.
Licking his lips he reached around her, cupped her heavy breasts in his hands, his fingers pinching her pebbled nipples. She cried out his name, leaning more and more into his thrusts as he went harder and faster and deeper, unimaginable pleasure coursing through him.
Then in one glorious moment she came in an explosive orgasm, this one more intense, so intense she could barely take a breath. But she still moved with him, drawing out her pleasure.
Vegeta put her in another position, this time with her on top then gritted out, “Ride me.”
She took her queue and moved roughly, riding him hard, loving every sinful moment of their forbidden time together. She loved even more how powerful she felt, having this strong man beneath her, desperate for another orgasm. She felt sexy, she felt free, and she felt alive. She swiveled her hips around and around, grinding against him until he switched positions again, this time taking her beneath him.
“You tease too much woman.”
“You're too impatient Sayian.”
He arched a brow, “You complaining?”
She licked her lips, her eyes meeting his, “Hell no, I love it!”
He smirked and went in and out of her passage until he could barely take anymore. Then he hit something extremely sensitive inside her, sending her over the edge yet again. Chi-chi's orgasm had he sobbing his name over and over, her walls milking him within a inch of his life. He then erupted inside her, a loud roar escaping his lips as he came wild and hard inside her.
“Holy shit!” he ground out, still spilling his seed inside her clutching sheath.
After he was finished he stood to his feet, looking down at her sweaty well used body and exhaled.
“And you said you loved your beloved `Goku'. Hmph, if that's love I don't want any part of it.”
She looked up at him with confusion and then realization dawned over her, and then came the bitterness of anger. “You used me?!” She yelled, standing to her feet, still shaking, although most of it was from anger.
“No we used each other. I wanted to get back at Kakorrot and you… well I don't know why you fucked me.”
“So this was a game to you!” she seethed, unable to believe how stupid she was to allow him into her body, knowing he was after something. If she knew it would be for revenge she wouldn't have let him touch her.
Liar… her conscience mocked.
“Every minute of it. I wanted to see how far you would let me take you, and then I would brag how Kakorrot's little wife let me—”
She slapped him hard. He looked at her an amused smirk on his face. He liked the glitter in her eyes; rage. “I don't know why you're so angry. You wanted it, and you were going to do the same thing. And I quote;” He then imitated her, “Trust me, Vegeta, if I did wanted you—which I don't—I would have already had you by now. Twice over, then I would toss you like the trash you are! He then smiled cruelly. “So you see, I just beat you to the punch, and you hate that. Don't you?”
“I hate you!”
“Clearly not enough to not fuck me.” He then advanced on her. “What you thought sex—meaningless sex at that—would change my opinion of you?” she blushed then, so he knew it was true. “Well guess what, it didn't. I still think you're a stupid psycho-bitch harpy who's naive enough to think I would think better of her after I fucked her. I think worse of you now, you pretending to be Mrs. Perfect when at the first opportunity you cheat on your husband.”
She gulped, tears flowing from her eyes, “Looks like you have my number doesn't it?” she then sighed, feeling shameful and hopeless. “Ok, fine, I admit it. You win Vegeta. You humiliated me, degraded me—hell you even threw Goku in the mix to bring me even lower. I was going to admit something else to you but forget it! I will not be brought lower than what you've already made me. Now all I want is for you to get your damn clothes and get out of my house!”
He nodded but before he could leave the room she added, “And I don't ever want to see you again!”
“Believe me that's no hardship!”
“And you better not say a word to Goku about any of this!”
“Or you'll do what exactly?”
She looked at him with cold determination in her eyes. “I will kill you myself as my husband should have done years ago! Now get your shit and get out of my house! You're trespassing and I will not hesitate to shoot you!”
Feeling that he brought her down low enough he grabbed his clothes and put them on then left her without another word to her and a smug smirk on his face. He did enough damage to her pride and mental thinking. Now all he had to do was wash away her scent away.