Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Unpredictable and Undeniable Lust ❯ Chi-chi's Guilt ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
A/N: I always wanted to do a fanfic about Vegeta and Chi-chi. I see that hardly anybody writes about them so I wanted to go ahead and do it, just to get it out of my system.


Disclaimer: I do not own Dragonball Z, and am not making any profit from this Fiction.


~~~~~***^~~~***^~~~***^~~~***^~~~***^~~~***^Chi -chi's Guilt…


Chi-chi scrubbed and scrubbed until she was raw, brushed her teeth until she could no longer taste him, she didn’t stop until she was damn sure Vegeta’s stench was gone from her. She could not believe that she had thrown away all her reservations just for one meaningless empty fuck. She also couldn’t believe she willingly put her marriage at risk over him. He was beyond just evil, he was twisted and demented and clearly didn’t have a conscience.



And yet all she could think about was how good she felt in those few hours. Chi-chi had the time of her life with him today; it was as if he took her to another world where inhibition didn’t exist. The sex between them was in a different league altogether from her and Goku–it was animalistic and raw–while she and Goku had sweet, satisfying yet boring sex.She smirked, today, they couldn’t tear their clothes off fast enough, nor could they keep their hands off each other. As humiliating as it was to admit–even to herself!–she had had more orgasms with Vegeta in one day than she’d had with Goku in an entire month! Seeing this fact it let her know exactly how sexually dissatisfied with Goku and she felt really bad and guilty about that, this renewed her vehemence toward her ex-lover.


She eventually dressed, scrubbed the entire house until it no longer smelt defiled of sex. By the time she was through it was time to make a feast for her family. As she started cooking, her mind drifted back to this morning, her crying out his name while he groaned in her ear, the sounds of sex clear in her mind–“Chi-chi! We’re home!”



She snapped right out of it at the sound of her husband’s voice. She pasted on a bright smile and hugged her husband, kissing his sweaty cheek. “Honey you’re home early!”“It’s only four-thirty. Nearly dinnertime, the usual–”



“Oh my goodness–I lost all track of time, my entire day has been out of whack!”


Understatement of the year goes to… Chi-chi thought acidly.


“Are you okay mom?” Gohan asked, looking at her strangely.


“I’m fine sweetie…just tired is all. Um, why don’t you two go on ahead and wash up, I’ll have dinner ready in twenty ok?”


Goku shrugged, “Sure…” he then kissed her cheek. “C’mon Gohan you heard what your mother said, let’s wash up.”


If only she could wash away the dirt and grime of her conscience, she thought sadly. She was so preoccupied she nearly burnt everything! Thankful for the distraction from her thoughts she raced around the kitchen and only managed to save only three dishes. Which, coincidently, were Goku’s and Gohan’s favorites. Oh, well, looks like she was out of a meal, not that she had much of an appetite anyway. After the males were fed she washed the dishes and put them away, entirely exhausted.


She got ready for bed; brushing her teeth, again, taking her hair down again, slipping into her slinky nightgown. She then climbed into bed, yawning, closing her tired eyes… Until she felt her husband’s hands on her. She sat up then, asking, “Goku! What are you doing?”


“Nothing… you just look extra beautiful tonight.”



He then tried to kiss her, she stiffened at the thought. She didn’t feel right kissing him after what she did, so she moved away hastily, brushing her inky dark hair away from her face. Goku drew back, looking confused.


“Are you ok? I noticed you hadn’t eaten anything–”



She quickly latched onto that excuse. “Um, yeah, I’m kinda not feeling too good right now.” Which wasn’t too far from the truth, she wasn’t feeling too good only it was about herself.


“Are you sick?”


She smiled wanly, “I’ll be tiptop tomorrow. I promise. After I get some rest.”



He nodded and kissed her forehead, “Goodnight Chi.”



“Goodnight Goku.” She then laid down facing the window, her back to her husband, who drew her closer to his warm body, trying to comfort her. When she knew he was asleep she cried softly, tears leaking out as she whispered over and over, ‘I’m sorry.’ She cried like that until she fell asleep.
Converting /tmp/phpnQbqIo to /dev/stdout