Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Unpredictable and Undeniable Lust ❯ Combustible Lust ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
A/N: I always wanted to do a fanfic about Vegeta and Chi-chi. I see that hardly anybody writes about them so I wanted to go ahead and do it, just to get it out of my system. They’ll probably be more who knows?
Disclaimer: I do not own Dragonball Z, and am not making any profit from this Fiction.
Pairs: V/CC, G/CC
~~~~~***^~~~***^~~~***^~~~***^~~~***^~~~***^


Combust ible Lust

Three weeks later after the ‘mistake’ Chi-chi found herself in a unique situation. Here she was seated next to her beloved husband but she was also seated next to someone she didn’t expect to be at Master Roshi’s… her ex-lover Vegeta. A blush took over her face at the thought of their one time together. At times she was sure that she was over what happened, but then the nights came where he came and ravaged her in her dreams and all she was able to do was let the dreams continue, hoping that Goku would assume what she had dreamt was about him. In those desperate moments she would make-love to her husband all the while thinking of Vegeta. And now here he was sitting next to her!

She would just ignore him. After all, he did say all those nasty things about her after they had been too… intimate.

So she tried to do just that only… Vegeta placed his hand on her upper thigh, his mere touch sending chills down her spine. She gulped and tried to act normal, unaffected by his touch but that was before he dove under her skirt and rubbed her pussy through her panties. She tried not to make a sound least Goku found out and they’d both be in major shit. He stroked her and pulled the fabric to the side and thrust a finger inside her. She wanted to scream, inwardly she was screaming, her body hot with lust. Extremely lucky for her Goku was completely unaware of what was going on underneath the table cloth.

Chi-chi wasn’t aware of anything other than what Vegeta was doing to her. He had somehow ripped her panties and was now delving three fingers inside her heated center, going deeper and deeper, finding her G-spot immediately. Without realizing it she closed her eyes and moved her pelvis against his thrusting fingers, the sensations building and building until she was overflowed with ecstasy. Her orgasm poured out of her and onto his thick wonderful fingers, the back of her skirt and the chair.

“Chi? You ok?”

Shaking she turned her head to Goku. Her eyes went wide with mortification and she shook her head. “I have to go change.”

He looked at her strangely, “What’s wrong with your clothes?”

She blushed at the thought of him knowing what was on her skirt and said, “You really don’t want to know.”

Chi-chi stood to her feet, wrapped her favorite sweater around her waist and raced out of the room. When she came to the bathroom she let out a breath of relief. She was still shaky due to her unbelievable orgasm. God, what the hell was wrong with her? She wondered angrily, trying to calm down her racing heart. How the fuck could she allow such a thing to happen in front of her husband? She then slumped against the wall opposite the door and sighed.

“Why’s you run off?”

She blinked and sure enough the man she hadn’t stopped thinking about was there right in front of her. She stood to her feet and growled, “You have the nerve to ask that? God how could you do that to me? Why would you put me through that in front of my husband?”

“You seemed to have enjoyed it.”

“Have you no shame–wait why did I even ask that?”

He smirked and came closer to her. “You’re in my personal space!” she exclaimed desperately.

“I was in more than that ten minutes ago.”

“Back up!”

“You seem to be wound tight. How are things with you and Kakorrot?”

She glared at him, her eyes glacial. “I am not discussing my Goku with you!”

He then nodded as if he knew the answer and then added, “Oh that bad huh?”

“No! We’re fine–”

“I don’t think you are.”

“Well that’s on you.” She then gulped, seeing him move much closer, too close. “Why are you even here? What could you possibly want with me?”

“Wow you really are tense–”

“I’m not tense–”

“Oh you are. Even after I made you come.” He then tsked at her, “So I trust that things really aren’t ok with ‘Goku’.”

He was much too close now; she could smell his clean, intoxicatingly male scent. “You know what, do me a favor–leave! Just go! I don’t want you here!”

He smirked, “Liar.”

“You are so… so! Ugh!”

His mouth came close to hers and he seductively purred, “So what? So sexy? So generous?”

She wanted him. God knew she shouldn’t but she did want him, desperately. She didn’t want him to know how close she was to giving into him so she defiantly said, “How about none of the above! God, you’re infuriating and–and–”

“And you’re ungrateful! I gave you an earth-shattering orgasm and all you do is–”

She glared at him and nearly shouted, “I didn’t ask for you to do that! My husband was sitting right next to me!”

“And that turned you on more didn’t it? Knowing that anyone could look under the table and discover–”

“Why are you doing this to me?” she whined, wanting to be away from him and yet she wanted to be closer to him. This was so fucking confusing. “I thought you were through with me–that we were through with each other!”

He smirked, “Obviously not. I can’t seem to stop wanting you and I can’t stop thinking about you.”

She looked in his dark eyes and knew he spoke the truth so she admitted, “I can’t stop thinking about you either. But I really need for you to step away right now. I can’t get involved with you again–”

“Fine… whatever you want.”

“Do you have a problem with that?”

“Yeah, maybe I do.” He then pulled her to him and kissed her passionately.

She moaned and nearly melted in his strong arms. She broke away from him by pushing him away. “What the hell was that for?”

“I figure what the hell, might as well get it out of my system now.”

She looked up at him, her eyes glassy with desire. She then asked hesitantly, “Is it out of your system?”

“Hell no. Is it out of yours?”

She shook her head, “No.” He took her lips in another passionate kiss, pushing her against the door, locking it so they could have some privacy. She shuddered with excitement as he led her back down the road of fiery desire. “We shouldn’t be doing this… Not here… where anyone can–”

“The doors locked, no one’s gonna see us.”

“But they could hear us–”

“All the more reason to keep quiet.”

When he kissed her this time she didn’t object she just felt. She kissed him back hungrily, tasting him fully, intoxicated by his taste as her tongue pushed its way inside his mouth. To say she was addicted would be a major understatement.

Vegeta groaned and returned the passionate kiss with his own. His desire clouded his senses as she eagerly kissed him, losing himself in her, in the moment, holding her closer. He didn’t know why she was always on his mind, he didn’t know why he wanted her so intensely but all he knew was that he did and that he meant to have her. There was an urgent need, the ravenous desire taking over his blood, racing, pulsating through his veins. Her enthusiasm alone turned him on more than any caress or kiss ever could. She tugged the roots of his hair roughly, kissing him harder at the same time. He grew harder when he felt her hands travel down his neck, shoulders, back, chest and down his arms–it was almost like she couldn’t get enough of him which drove him wilder. He didn’t want to stop as he explored her sweet mouth.

Chi-chi gave herself over to her desire, over to the erotically invigorating kiss, caught in an avalanche of undeniable lust. Her hands raked over his muscled chest, scratching him along the way. She wanted more. Needed more was more like it. Her need growing with each stroke of his tongue of his agile tongue, she was reaching the point of desperation when he kissed and bit along her neck. She gasped sharply; the sensations were racing through her, overwhelming her. So she moved away from him, her eyes holding his in the semi-darkened room, her chest rising and falling. He was breathing equally hard.

“I should go…” she said in a last ditch effort.

“But you won’t–not until I fuck you senseless.”

Chi-chi licked her lips in anticipation. “Are you sure you can do that?”

He didn’t say another word. Before she knew it he had her naked and pinned beneath him on the carpeted floor, her legs spread while he lay on top of her. She didn’t even realize he had removed his pants until he gently but firmly thrust into her. She whimpered as he penetrated her, savoring how he felt inside her, so good, so full, so wonderful, and so gloriously potent.

Vegeta filled her to the hilt, her tight moist walls contracting against his hard cock. He didn’t know why but he wanted to go slow, he wanted to savor her. It had been weeks since he’d been like this, buried deep within her pussy and dammit he wanted to make it last. So he gently, slowly moved inside her. She moaned softly as she rocked with him in the perfect rhythm. Slowly the pace quickened, the sensations grew intense as he buried himself inside her body.

Chi-chi relished the feel of his hardness plunging within her, could hardly believe how much she was feeling. All of it was too much. He then murmured a few dirty words in her ear making her more excited. Then he reached between them and stroked her clit, touching her with great expertise, accessing a slew of new sensations. A wave of ecstasy bombarded her while he moved inside her in powerful strokes, his hand toying with her, making it hard for her to breathe.

How is this man doing this to me?! Oh God!!! She inwardly screamed, her body reaching another peak in an earth-shattering climax.

“Oh fuck!” he groaned before Chi-chi took his mouth in a fierce kiss.

He had forgotten that they were supposed to be keeping quiet but damn he couldn’t help it. He gasped feeling her pussy grip him tightly then release, over and over again, milking his response from him. Then he tossed back his head and growled out his satisfaction as he came. Pleasure and relief overwhelming him, as he released himself inside her clenching heat.

He slumped over her, soaked in sweat and both glowing with sexual satisfaction. It was awhile before either could move let alone speak. The only sounds in the room were the labored breathing and pounding heartbeats. Chi-chi felt strung out, exhausted but very, very satisfied.

“That was amazing.” She said sitting up, then she looked down at him and added, “But we can’t do that again.”

He sat up as well and smirked at her, “We made that resolution last time and look where it got us.”

“I don’t understand this! You can’t stand me and I absolutely loathe you…”

“And yet whenever we’re together it’s–”

“Explosive.”

He nodded, “Exactly. So what do we do about it?”

“It should be obvious. End it.”

He didn’t want that he wanted to be inside her in as many ways as he possibly could. “No, that’s not the answer.”

She scowled, not knowing what else to do. “What, you got a better idea?”

“This thing between us will burn out soon right?”

She nodded, “Right…”

“So I suggest that we go with the flow.”

She narrowed her eyes at him, wanting to scream at him. “I can’t do that! The guilt is killing me already–”

“That’s your deal. What you do with your guilt is up to you.” He then eyed her kiss-plumped lips and added, “But I always–always–get what I want. And for now I want you. And I know you want me the same way.”

She couldn’t deny that so she agreed reluctantly, “Fine, fine–but this is only temporary! When one of us tires of each other we both walk away. Got it?”

He smirked, “Hell that works for me.”

“Good–” she was then interrupted by a strong knock.

“Chi-chi… are you in there?” Her eyes went wide at the sound of Goku’s voice.

Oh my God, it’s Goku!” she mouthed to him, panic making her heart speed up.

Don’t answer!” he mouthed back.

She gave him a stern look, “I have to!”

No you don’t!”

He then rolled his eyes when she got dressed and called out, “Yes, I’m in here! Give me a few minutes and I’ll be right out!”

“Ok… when you get out we’re going home alright?” she then heard him walk away.

She glared at her lover and muttered under her breath, “I can’t believe I’m cheating on my husband with you!”

Vegeta smirked smugly, “Believe it babe.”

The moment she got downstairs Goku smiled at her in his charming sweetheart way and asked, “You ready to go?”

She smiled at him, feeling entirely fake and more than a little guilty. “Yes.”

His brows then furrowed, “I thought you were going to change your clothes.”

~~~~~***^~~~***^~~~

The moment Chi-chi got home she got in the shower and washed herself thoroughly by the time she stepped out the bathroom Goku was already waiting for her on the bed, looking entirely luscious with those eyes and the way his mouth twisted in a sexy smirk. She knew that look…

“Not tonight, honey, I’m sick. I have a awful headache…” The oldest cheaters excuse-to-not-have-sex in the world. She thought acidly, climbing into bed with him.

He looked disappointed, “Oh I see. Well goodnight then.”

She sighed, feeling like a selfish bitch for denying her own husband sex. She closed her eyes and sighed, If only she didn’t feel so sated and giddy. What happened today should never have happened and yet she couldn’t help herself, every time she was near him she wanted him. That one time should have been enough and yet it wasn’t. Not nearly enough. She couldn’t wait until their next rendezvous.

He shifted then let out an exasperated sigh, “Chi, you asleep?”

She sighed, feeling ever so guilty about thinking of another man in their marriage bed. God, Vegeta had turned her into such a slut! “What is it Goku?”

“Are you mad at me?”

“No! Why would you think such a thing?” Although that would’ve been a great cover for not wanting sex. She would use that excuse later.

“It’s just that… I looked at you today and you were so beautiful–you had a healthy glow about you and it’s just that I haven’t seen you like that in a long time. Too long.”

It had been too long since they last been together. She bit her lip and turned to face her handsome husband, who still had that fiery look in his eye. The heat flowed through her as she kissed him passionately, her hands caressing his heated skin. He groaned and took over, pushing her on her back. She blushed, looking up at her usually passive husband.

“Tonight, I will make-love to you.”

She then kissed him again, curling her arms around his neck, proving to him just how much she wanted him. She thrust her tongue inside his mouth and kissed him more fiercely. He was a wonderful kisser, exploring her mouth with abandon in a way that curled her toes up. When they parted it wasn’t for long, their lips met and it was like a flowing spring of desire rushing through, involving their hands. It was like she was ravenous for his taste, the feel of his muscled body against hers made her blood skyrocket to high boil. Lust filled her and she couldn’t stop now even if she wanted to. She needed Goku to the point that she could barely contain herself, kissing him passionately, tasting him fully as her tongue pushed further inside of his mouth.

She gasped when he pulled down her nightgown to the chill of the air-conditioned room his wandering mouth found the peak of her breast. He suckled her deeply inside his mouth, relishing the texture of her. To say he was addicted would be an understatement. She brought him closer to her and arched her back. He pulled the garment away and took the other in his mouth, nipping and suckling it, while his hand was busy toying with the slick nub.

“Goku...” she gasped, the sensations too much.

“Hmm?” Her nipple still in his mouth.

“Hurry...” she whispered, her eyes closed. And he did, making-love to her gently, showing how much he loved her in every caress.

Afterward she smiled and laid her head on Goku’s silky yet rippled abdomen, absolutely sated. She knew she could never have this easy feeling with Vegeta, could never feel this complete which was why he would always be in just sex category.