Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Urban Legends ❯ Sirens and Flashing Lights ( Chapter 7 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ, any Urban Legends (created or on the movie) blah blah blah...



Urban Legends
Chapter Seven
: Sirens and Flashing Lights



Light spilled into the room that currently held one agitated, blue haired female and one mischievous spiky haired male. “Turn that damn light off.” came a muffled voice from under the covers, it was quickly followed by a soft chuckle.



“Bulma, sweetheart. You can’t turn off the sun.” Sumko stared down at the lump next to him on Bulma’s bed. His hand came to rest on top of it before he started to gently shake Bulma awake. “It’s time to get up sleepyhead.”



“No. Ten more minutes.” Bulma mumbled, wrapping the covers around her body tighter. Under the covers she pouted and squeezed her eyes shut tighter as if that would make her boyfriend stop trying to wake her up.



“We were supposed to leave ten minutes ago, sweetie.” Sumko watched in amusement as the covers were flung off the bed leaving Bulma sitting up looking around frantically for a clock.



“What time is it? Please tell me we’re not really late.” she latched onto his shoulders, shaking him frantically before finally noticing that Sumko was laughing at her. “What?”



“We’ve still got two hours before we have to leave, I just figured that I’d wake you up sooner.”



“You asshole!” Bulma swung at his face, missing and causing herself to fall into his lap.



“Well…we do have time to spare, maybe we could” he was cut off by Bulma pressing her lips to his.



“I don’t think so Ace. I’ve got to get around and we have to meet everyone before we leave.” she grinned, hopping off the bed and heading towards the bathroom.



“You just love torturing me, don’t you?” Sumko called after Bulma, falling backwards on the bed.



“Of course!” came the reply before the bathroom door clicked shut.



“Of course you do, you hang around Vegeta so much it isn’t a wonder that you’re not smirking all the time or crossing your arms over your chest.” Sumko muttered out loud, scowling at the thought of the other man being around his girlfriend so much. It didn’t matter though, after they graduated he was asking Bulma to marry him and moving as far away from Vegeta as he could manage. A smug smile took over his features as his thoughts began wondering to life with Bulma as his wife and children running around their house, perfect mixtures of them.



“What are you smiling about?” Bulma asked, a grin having taken over her features upon walking back into her room to see Sumko daydreaming on her bed. “How long have you been laying there, daydreaming? Don’t tell me it was since I went into the bathroom.”



“Nothing. I was just thinking. And it wasn‘t the whole time.” he watched as Bulma looked at him skeptically.



“About?”



 220;You.” Sumko lazily climbed out of Bulma’s bed and headed towards the bathroom to take his shower, there was no point in walking all the way back to his room when there was a shower right here.



“He is so cute.” Bulma smiled to herself, walking over to her dresser and looking around for something to wear, grabbing a pair of ripped jeans and a tight red t-shirt. “There, perfect for a relaxing day.” she quickly got dressed and began straightening her room, picking up discarded clothing and the scattered pillows that had been hastily thrown from her bed. Her mind went back to the night before when she’d finally walked into her room expecting to sleep the whole night, but having Sumko change her plans. Bulma had stepped into her bedroom only to have a pair of strong arms wrap around her body and have that followed by hot kisses trailing up her neck from behind.



I don’t know what I’d do if I hadn’t went on that date with him, I probably would have fallen for some abusive asshole.



Bulma looked at herself in her mirror, checking to see if she’d forgotten anything and realizing she hadn’t before finally walking to her window. Below her were several other college students walking around, some talking to others and even a couple making-out.



“Well, lets get going!” Sumko called from behind her, he too was dressed casually and was holding her purse up for her so they could leave.



“Yeah, lets go.” Bulma walked over to him, taking her purse and leading the way to the exit. She slipped on her shoes before they walked out of the room, locking the door behind them.



“You don’t seem so excited, what’s wrong? We’re going to an amusement park, having dinner and then heading to the late movie. You should be happier.” he wrapped his arm around Bulma’s waist as they headed outside and towards their group.



“Yeah, I just don’t get why Goku and Chichi aren’t going to the movies with us.” Bulma frowned, wishing that she hadn’t let her emotions show on her face.



“That’s not what’s on your mind.” Sumko watched as Bulma tried to rid her face of any emotion other than happiness, it appeared as if she was struggling to accomplish her goal.



“You’re right, but I was wondering about it.”



“Well, they’re probably going to be doing what we did just last night. After all, you won’t be in the suite and they’ll have the whole place to themselves or if they want to spend time in Goku’s suite, Vegeta won’t be there. See? They don’t have to worry about either of you possibly ruining their evening.”



“Yeah, you’re right.” Bulma grinned as they approached their friends, “Hey, are you all ready?”



“We’ve been ready, where have you two been?” Vegeta asked, smirking as he watched Bulma narrow her eyes. He crossed his arms over his chest, amusement dancing in his onyx eyes when he saw Bulma trying to suppress her anger.



“I’ll have you know that we’re thirty minutes early.” she glared back at him, watching as Launch leaned up to whisper something in Vegeta’s ear. He grunted and bit back the comment he’d been about to throw at Bulma.



“Who cares, lets just leave.” Vegeta growled, watching as Goku scratched the back of his head, oblivious to the obvious tension between Bulma and Vegeta.



Goku grinned, his arm around Chichi as she looked up at with a raised eyebrow. The group headed towards their vehicles, Vegeta and Launch leading the way to the amusement park.



Once Bulma got into Sumko’s car she turned over to look at him, “You know, we could just skip the movies and go back to your place.”



Sumko glanced over at his girlfriend, knowing why she was suddenly changing her mind. “No, we’ve planned on seeing this movie since we saw the previews. Why don’t you want to see it now?”



“Well, Vegeta” Bulma started, but Sumko cut her off.



“No, I’m not going to let you keep yourself from doing something you’ve wanted to do because of Vegeta Ouji. That isn’t how my girlfriend is going to behave. I can’t believe you Bulma, what has gotten into you?” Sumko turned off the radio that had been playing, wanting to hear whatever Bulma was going to say.



---



“Yeah, will you be able to do that favor for me tonight?” someone asked the person on the other end of the phone.



“Sure, it’ll be no problem. You want me to follow your exact instructions or can I adjust them?”



“No, follow them exactly. We don’t want any screw ups, trust me on this.”



“No problem. Its as good as done.”



“Great, your debt will be repaid once this is over.”



---



“That’s all? I swear I thought it was something more, honestly Bulma you think I’d freak out over the stupidest things. What kind of boyfriend do you think I am?” Sumko chuckled, not believing that Bulma had let something so small as one of Vegeta Ouji’s comments bother her for so long.



“Hey, it didn’t seem stupid to me! You’re being an ass, you know that?” Bulma scowled, crossing her arms over her chest as she glared out the window.



Sumko glanced at from the corner of his eye before focusing more on the road. “Stop that! You look just like him.”



Bulma merely spared him a glance before resuming what she’d been doing. It took Sumko five hours before Bulma forgave him for his indiscretion. Bulma of course began to regret waiting so long to forgive him for the small, insignificant comment because now they were going to be alone with Vegeta and Launch for the rest of the evening.



She hugged both Goku and Chichi goodbye before watching them drive off leaving them in front of the movie theatre. “Well, lets go.” Bulma grabbed Sumko’s hand and dragged him towards the huge building. Launch and Vegeta followed behind them, both ignoring the public display in front of them and pretending they didn’t know the other couple.



“Two for 23.” Sumko handed the man his money and took the two tickets before they headed to the concession stand. They each ordered and waited while their friends bought their snacks, each guy having to carry everything to their seats. They finally made it to their seats in time for the show to start.



Bulma glanced over at Sumko, “You know, if you look at it this way once the show is over we’ll be all by ourselves and that could me just about anything for you.” she smirked when she saw the smile that took over her boyfriend’s face. He was so handsome when he smiled and it seemed to take her breath away at the oddest moments.



---



Alice flew down the road, a huge grin spread across her features until she heard the sirens and saw the flashing lights behind her. “Damnit all to hell, not again.” she muttered angrily, pulling over to the side of the road and preparing for the standard ‘license and registration, please’.



She watched as the cop approached her car, sighing she rolled down the window and looked up, half expecting to see some fat doughnut packing cop, but instead she saw a buff, handsome young man standing before her.



“May I have you license and registration, ma’am?” she had to stop her jaw from dropping at how polite the man before her was and how handsome he appeared to be. What the hell is someone that hot doing being a cop? And in this town?



“Sure.” she smiled back, reaching over and getting her papers out for him. Alice handed the cop the papers, watching as he looked them over before heading back to his car. Quickly she glanced at herself in her mirror, maybe she could talk her way out of this ticket and even get a bonus. After all, she’d never had sex in a police vehicle before. A wicked grin took over her features, that would defiantly be something to brag about, especially since this particular cop was down right handsome.



“May I ask you to please step out of the vehicle?” she hadn’t even realized that he’d come back to her car before his voice jolted her out of her thoughts.



“Sure thing.” without even thinking about how unusual it was that he was having her get out of her vehicle, she stepped out, adjusting her skirt so she didn’t look overly sluty.



It had never crossed her mind that she’d been going down one of the few roads that no one traveled or that there was no reason for a police officer to be in the area. These were things that she’d regret and that would cost her, her life.



It happened so fast that Alice never had a chance to scream, the scarf was wrapped around her neck and was being pulled tightlypreventing her from breathing. Panic laced its way through her whole body as she struggled to free herself from the man strangling her. The life in her bright eyes began to slip away as her struggling started to ease before it stopped altogether, her body going limp.



The man stepped away from the body, tying the scarf into a bow and leaving the woman’s body on the side of the road to be discovered. Quickly the man walked back to his vehicle and drove off to the nearest open field. Parking out in the middle, the man took the second scarf and placed it in the gas tank of the vehicle he‘d left out there, lighting it and running for cover.



The explosion rocked the surrounding area as the cop car went up in flames, the explosion having lifted it off the ground temporarily. A look of amazement took over the man’s face as he watched the raging fire before him before he took off the gloves he’d been wearing before heading back to his vehicle, climbing in and driving off. That would get someone’s attention, they’d find the body and that’d be that.



---



Bulma glanced over at Vegeta and Launch, trying to stop herself from scowling at them. She’d rather be watching this movie with just Sumko, not with them. Sumko noticed Bulma wasn’t paying attention to the movie and looked over at her, only to see her glaring at Vegeta.



He gently shook her, watching as her head snapped in his direction before she grinned sheepishly, upset that she’d been caught.



‘Sorry.’ she mouthed, resting her head on his shoulder and focusing on the movie once more. Sumko shook his head, softly kissing the top of her head before he too returned to the movie.



Both couples continued this way until the movie was over and they were able to part ways. Bulma watched as Vegeta and Launch left, leaving her alone with Sumko. Smirking wickedly, Bulma leaned up. “Lets go somewhere, private.”



“Its like you can read my mind.” Sumko grinned, leading Bulma back to his car.



“I can read your mind, be scared.” Bulma chuckled, climbing into the passenger side. She leaned over, kissing him deeply on the lips. “Of course, my question is how fast can you drive without getting pulled over.” she leaned back as Sumko floored it causing her to laugh loudly. “And without getting us killed!”



“Pretty damn fast.” Sumko grinned as he flew down the road, heading towards his house. His parents had gotten him the place to stay in instead of staying on campus, but he kept both. A suite on campus and this house, incase he needed a break from either. The suite on campus made it where he was close to Bulma and the house made it where he could take a break from his busy college life to relax or take Bulma there for the weekend so they had a change of scenery.



Bulma laughed when they came to a stop in his driveway, her eyes taking in the large house before them. “I love this place.” she murmured, feeling his lips trailing over her exposed neck before he pulled away. Bulma sat there for a few moments, hearing the door to the car opening, closing and then her door being pulled open. She felt him removing her from the car and carrying her to his house, a small content smile took over her features.



“I’m glad you love this place.” Sumko unlocked the door, careful not to drop Bulma as he walked inside, kicking the door shut and locking it. “No interruptions.” he glanced around before laying Bulma down on the ground, she started to get up but he pinned her down. “We’ve never had sex here before.” with that he leaned up and captured her lips with his own.



“No, we haven’t. I can think of several places we haven’t had sex, care to cross them off our list?” Bulma leaned up, kissing him as he hands moved down to help remove his shirt while his own hands worked to remove her of her clothes.



“I thought you’d never ask.”


---



“Come on Vegeta, it wouldn’t kill you to be nice just once in your life.” Launch whined, watching as Vegeta glanced over at her without interest.



“You don’t know that for sure, I’ve never been nicewho’s to say it won’t kill me?” Vegeta raised an eyebrow, watching as Launch struggled to think of a reason to get him to stay.



“You win.” she muttered, kissing him softly on the lips. “Maybe another time, you usually don’t mind.” she muttered the last part before climbing out of his car.



Vegeta rolled his eyes, waiting until she’d shut the door before he drove off. Ten minutes later and he heard the sirens and saw the flashing lights. Glancing down he realized he was going twenty miles over the speed limit, he pulled over and scowled.



“Fucking hell.”



End of Chapter


Thanks to those who have reviewed this story, I hope you enjoyed chapter seven! Don't forget to leave a review, I should have the next chapter up in several days (possibly a little over a week) so watch out for that chapter!


REVIEW