Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ What Do I Know? ❯ Chapter 11

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Dana walked over to Bulma and whispered something into her ear. Bulma frowned.
"That is so not true," she whispered. "I do not like that arrogant man. Who told you that?"
"I heard Cornilia in the other room talking to someone," Dana said with a smirk, "but I could not tell who." Bulma frowned. She would have to go and talk with Cornilia, but not now. Everyone was still upset about their fallen comrade.

(Three Months Later)
Bulma had put off talking to Cornilia for a long while because she had decided that it was not worth the effort. She knew Cornilia and if she wanted to talk to her she would. She would never go behind Bulma's back. Bulma continued her training with Vegeta and Kakarot just waiting for the day when they would purge their next enemy. Little did they know that it would come sooner than they had thought and that it would be someone who they had never dreamed.

(Seven Months Later)
A now nine year old Bulma sat in her room watching as they lifted off from the planet that they had just finished purging. They had lost another member to a surprise attack. Jones was gone and his brother was miserable. He didn't train anymore and he had stopped eating. Bulma constantly went to see him, which cut into her training time, which pissed Vegeta off to no end.
"What is she doing?" Vegeta grumbled to Kakarot. "She acts like she just lost her mate. He was just another fighter." Kakarot frowned.
"Prince, you must remeber that even though she is strong, she is still human and they have a tendesy to attach themselves to people harder than Sayians. Give her time to greive." Vegeta grunted his displeasure as he walked away toward the training room. Kakarot scratched his head in confusion. Vegeta had been acting a little weird lately. He had become moody and more irritable since Bulma had turned nine. Maybe there was something about Bulma that was upseting Vegeta. He turned and followed Vegeta into the training room.

Maggie crept into Dato's room and sighed when she saw the lone occupant curled up on his bed. She walked over in the dark room and sat down next to him.
"Dato?" she asked. "Are you awake?" A small grunt answered her inquiry. "It's been a month. You need to move on. I know that he was your brother, but he wouldn't like it if you mourned over him like this. He would want you to get on with your life." Dato rolled over to face her, his cheeks wet with tears. Maggie smiled. He was still so young. He was ten just like her, but he was still so young. Sure on Vegeta-sei they were pratically adults, but still he was so young and now he was alone. I mean he had his family, but twins were so rare with Sayians that it must be sad when one of them dies. She stroked his back and bent down and kissed him on his forehead. "I am here for you, Dato. I may not understand the bond you two shared, but I know what it feels like to lose a family member." Dato nodded his head as Maggie crawled in next to him.

(One Month Later)
Dana frowned as she watched Vegeta fight with Kakarot. She had heard them talking about Bulma. It was time to get rid of her. She turned to the intercom in her hand and began typing on it.
>She just seems to get in my way. You told me that he would be mine, but he seems to be attracted to the little blue haired human.
>>Why don't you kill her?
>I can't Cornilia would know that it was me and she would probably kill me if the Prince didn't first. I need you to kill her for me.
>>Okay, my pet. I will do that for you. You may be my daughter, but you owe me for this.
>Yes, I know I do. You can kill the rest of the Sayians on board, I care nothing for them.
>>I was planning on that. What about your little pet?
>I care nothing for that ape. He was a good lay and that is all.
Dana closed the intercom and stuck it in her pocket. Now that that was done she was going to have to work on the Prince. Her adoptive father had sent her some love juice to give the Prince. Now all she had to do was wait for the right time.

Vegeta watched Dana out of the corner of his eyes. She was up to something, but he could not figure out what it was. He knew her kind and he knew what she wanted, but she would not get it. He really didn't want a mate, but if he had to pick one it would be someone like the blue haired girl. She was strong and pretty. Vegeta shook his head. Almost as if on cue, Bulma walked into the training room with a smile on her face.
"So you still want to get your ass kicked?" Bulma asked with a smirk tugging at her lips. Vegeta laughed.
"I believe it is you who will get their ass beat." Bulma crouched into her fighting stance as Kakarot stepped away from the two. He knew what was going on and he knew to stay away from them when they fought. Kakarot headed for the kitchen, his stomach grumbling up him.