Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ What Do I Know? ❯ Chapter 12

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
(Six Months Later)
Bulma ran into the training room out of breath.
"Vegeta!" she cried as she collapsed at his feet. Vegeta looked down at her and watched as tried to catch her breath. Finally she was able to talk and what she said was not what he was expecting. Dato, Maggie, Kakarot and Cornilia stood behind Vegeta listening intently. "There is a planet that we are approaching that has a life form on it that has a power reading of 50,000 and we can not escape it!" Everyone looked at their Prince as he looked down at Bulma.
"What do you mean escape?" he asked as he crouched next to her.
"It is pulling us toward it, but we were not meant to purge this planet!" Everyone looked at each other. Cornilia stepped forward.
"What does it look like Bulma?" Bulma turned her blue eyes to Cornilia.
"It is white with swirls of blue and purple. I checked the computer for data on it. It is a cold planet and it's name is--"
"Planet Ice," Cornilia finished. for her with a frown. The King would never send them to this planet and the ship had been preprogrammed to someone must have changed the programing. Cornilia looked around before turning to the rest of the gang. "Where is Dana and Gactive?" Kakarot looked around him, but Dato didn't, he knew where they were.
"They are in his room...um...doing it," Dato finished with a blush. Cornilia frowned.
'She wouldn't do this would she?' Cornilia thought as she headed for Gactive's room. Bulma got up and followed her with the rest of the gang behind her. They stopped when Cornilia burst into Gactive's room. The couple covered themselves haste fully as Cornilia moved to stand in front of them, her dark eyes cold and glaring.
"What the fuck," Dana growled as she looked at the group before turning her attention onto Cornilia. "You could have warned us that you were entering our room!" Cornilia didn't say anything for a moment as she bent down to look into Dana's black, cold eyes.
"Did you fuck with the computer?" she asked, her voice cold. Cornilia watched as Dana's eyes changed to reveal what she had done. "Why?" Everyone looked over at Dana, shock on all their faces except Vegeta who took a step toward Dana. No one saw what was coming next as a streak of blue came down on top of Dana. Cornilia stepped back in shock as Bulma began to beat Dana to a bloody pulp. Gactive, who had remained quiet now moved away from the cat fight as blood splattered on him. Dana began to fight back as the shock wore off. Vegeta watched with growing amusement and awe as Bulma over took Dana within the two minutes that she had jumped her.
"Get her off of her!" Gactive cried trying to unsuccessfully push Bulma off Dana. Cornilia stood there for a moment before finally yanking Bulma off the now bloody Dana.
"Let me go!" Bulma growled. Cornilia almost did when something fuzzy grabbed her arm. She looked down at the blue tail pulling on her arm. "I want to kill her!! Let me kill the bitch!" Kakarot looked at Bulma in awe. He had never seen her like this. Vegeta was as much in awe, but he was looking at the blue tail that Cornilia was gawking at. He walked over to the pair and with one swift chop on her neck, knocked Bulma out. Maggie walked over to him and smacked him.
"Why did you do that?" Vegeta made no response. He just walked her toward her room with Cornilia in tow. Kakarot followed them while Dato helped Gactive take Dana to the rejuvenation tank.

After Vegeta put Bulma in her bed he grabbed Kakarot and pulled him toward the kitchen with Cornilia in tow. When they reached the kitchen Vegeta turned with a glare at Kakarot.
"I thought you said she was human!" he growled at the younger man. Cornilia watched and then pulled out her comunicator.
"Vegeta," Cornilia said standing in front of Kakarot. "I must tell you something." Vegeta frowned at the girl in front of him. He had know Cornilia since she was little and he knew what she was going to tell him was not going to please him. "Your father and I knew she was half Sayian." This time both males looked at her in bewilderment and anger. Kakarot moved to stand next to Vegeta.
"You knew my cousin was Sayian and you didn't tell me? How long have you known?"
"Bulma is Sayian?" a shocked voice asked. The three turned to see Dato and Maggie looking at them in bewilderment. They nodded.
"It seems that she is, but Cornilia and my father have known for a while," Vegeta said angrerly. Kakarot turned his attention back to Cornilia.
"Do you think my brother knows? Or my dad?" Cornilia shrugged.
"I really don't know, but what I do need to know is what should we do?" Vegeta frowned.
"What do you mean?" Maggie asked as she and Dato stepped closer to the goup.
"Well, I honestly don't think Bulma knew either and now that she has her tail I don't know how she is going to react," Cornilia said sitting down at one of the tables. Maggie sat down next to her and Dato sat on her other side. Vegeta and Kakarot looked at eachother for a brief moment before Kakarot sat down next to Maggie. Vegeta chose to stand aloft from the rest of them and just watch the meeting.
"Why didn't her tail grow back earlier?" Kakarot asked. "I mean she's never had a tail to my knowledge in the entire time she has been my cousin."
"I don't know," Cornilia said. "Has she ever been as angry as she was today?" Kakarot shook his head. "Maybe all that anger forced her tail out."
"That doesn't solve the problem of what we need to do," Dato said. "If she was mad before imagine how emotional she will be when she sees that blue tail of her's." Everyone nodded.
"We could cut it off," Cornilia said. Vegeta growled. Cornilia looked at him questionally. "What? If we cut it off she will not see it."
"We are NOT cutting her tail off," Vegeta growled. "Sp she is Sayian, let her see the tail and we can deal with what happens after that. Right now we need to train."
"Oh, yeah, I forgot about the planet fall," Kakarot said scratching his head. "How long do we have?"
"Bulma never said," Cornilia said heading for the computers. A few minutes of pushing buttons she turned back to face them. "Two days." Everyone immendiatly headed for the training room. Two days to train to beat a creature that was ten times more powerful than them. This was going to be tough.

Bulma opened her eyes and blinked in confusion.
'The last thing I remember was being held back by Cornilia. How did I get here?' Bulma sat up and headed for the training room, where she was sure everyone was. Halfway there she felt something brush along her thigh. She stopped mid stride and looked down.

Everyone stopped as a scream filled the ship.
"Well, she knows about the tail," Cornilia said heading for the hallway. When she found Bulma she rushed over to the now upset girl. Bulma had obviously pulled on her tail trying to test to see if she was dreaming. "Bulma," she said pulling the girl with her into the training room. "I see that you have noticed your tail." Bulma nodded, still in shock. "You are part Sayian and human. I'm sorry that you had to find out this way." Bulma looked at the older woman and frowned, the shock wearing off.
"What do you mean?" Vegeta stepped forward.
"Cornilia and my father have had an idea that you might be a halfbreed, but they didn't want to tell you until you got back to Vegeta-sei so they could find out for sure. They also want to find your father." Bulma's frown deepened in confusion.
"My father?" Bulma asked completely forgeting her earlier anger. "Why do you want to find my father?" she asked turning her blue eyes toward Cornilia.
"Well, we have always wondered if Sayians could spawn with humans, since humans look like Sayians without tails. The only thing is that humans are so weak that we didn't think that any of them would last though the entire pregnancy, much less the mating." Bulma's face relaxed for a moment, her brain trying to add it all up.
"So I was an experiment? My mom was lab rat?" Cornilia shook her head.
"No, in fact no one knew about you until Radditz took your mother as him mate. We thought that Cali was a miracle, but we didn't know that you were a half breed as well."
"Woman, just be happy that you know who you are and let's get on with our training, or have you forgotten the impenting doom that you informed us about earlier?" Bulma shook her head as she remembered that indeed there was some danger lurking a head. She wanted to live so that she could find her biological father and see her family again.
"What about Dana? She put us in this situation." Vegeta smirked.
"Did you forget what you did to her? She is out of commision for a couple of days." Bulma frowned for a moment before images of a battered Dana entered her mind.
"Oh, yeah." Bulma shrugged before heading over to Maggie.

Gactive watched as Dana floated in the blue liquid.
'Would you really put us in danger just to get your way?' He sat there looking at her with confusion. 'You were willing to kill us off just to get the Prince.' Gactive growled in disgust before turning to leave the room and Dana behind. He would need to train to protect himself and to forget the woman in the tank.

(Later That Night)
Vegeta headed for his room, having just finished his training with Kakarot and Bulma. Kakarot followed him into their room ready to sleep. Little did either of them know that Bulma had headed back to the training room after stopping at her room for a clean spandex suit. Bulma continued to train for the next couple of hours before collapsing onto the ground in exaustion and defeat.