Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ What Do I Know? ❯ Chapter 14

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Till the smoke clears out
And my high burns out
I'ma rip this shit til my bone collapse
"I knew your father real well," Frieza said stopping just short of her. "He was a smart man. Too smart. He figured out somethings that he shouldn't."
"What did you do?" Bulma asked, her curiosity getting the better of her. "Who was he?" Frieza laughed, it's shrill laugh echoing.
"His name was Brusash and he was the head scientist to the King. He was real smart. He made lots of the ships that Sayians travel in. He made the rejuvenation tanks that heal faster." Bulma listened with fascination. "The only problem was his loyalty. He was friends with the king, which caused his to be a BIG problem in my plans to take over universe." Bulma frowned.
"You killed him?" Frieza smirked.
Music is like magic
There's a certain feeling you get
When you're real and you spit
And people are feeling your shit
"Yes, I did. The King was so mad when his friend was killed suddenly, but he never knew that I killed him." Frieza moved closer to Bulma, a small red glow forming in it's right finger tips. "He was working in the lab when he had an accident. You will have to go as well," Frieza said shooting a blast into her chest.
"Nooooo," Vegeta screamed as he watched the blast go right through Bulma. Fortunately Bulma had moved just enough that the blast went through her lower shoulder. It was still enough to kill her, but it would take awhile for that to happen. Vegeta's eyes flashed green as his hair blazed gold. His body convulsed as the power rippled through his body. Bulma's body hit the ground with a soft thud.Blood leaked around her as Frieza's gaze was drawn to the Prince who had broken free of the bonds. The Prince's green eyes looked at him hatred swiming in their depths.
"What the fuck?" Frieza screatched before Vegeta fazed before him and put his fist into the creature's stomach. Blood escaped from the shocked mouth of Frieza instead of the scream of pain that was stuck in it's throat.
This is your moment
And every single minute you spend trying to hold onto it
Cause you may never get it again
"You killed my father's friend? You killed other Sayians?" Vegeta pushed his fist slowly into Frieza's gut, causing blood to seep down his fist and wrists. "And now you try to kill my best friend's cousin? My future mate?" Vegeta whispered into the creature's ear as his fist finally exited though his back, blood flying behind him. Frieza's eyes bulged as more blood escaped from his mouth, dripping down his purple lips. "Good-bye," Vegeta said as his hand began to glow yellow. "We'll take good care of Dana for you." With that said Vegeta blew Frieza's body up. He made sure there was nothing left before he ran over to Bulma's limp body and flew back toward the ship at top speed.

(Back on the Ship)
Kakarot held Maggie back as she tried to exit the ship for the hundreth time in the last hour.
"Bulma will be fine," he assured her. "Vegeta is with her, he would never let anything happen to her." Cornilia nodded her agreement as Maggie looked confused.
"They fight all the time, why would he help her?"
"Vegeta likes Bulma," Cornilia stated. "He never teaches anyone his Big Bang, especially not a girl." Maggie thought for a moment before nodding her head.
"I guess I see it now that you point it out. They have been hanging out alot." Just then someone ran into the ship. Everyone turned to look at Vegeta who held a limp Bulma. He ran toward the MED room. Minutes later Vegeta came back out with a smirk on his face, his hair still golden. Kakarot smirked as he looked him up and down. Cornilia smirked as well. The King was going to get a kick out of this.
"You did it!" Kakarot cried. Dato stood in awe. He had been told stories about the Ledgendary Super Sayian, but he didn't think that he would live to see it in person.
"I did more than it!" Vegeta boasted proudly. "I killed Frieza!" Kakarot smiled even biger. Vegeta frowned as he powered down. "There is one thing though, well more like a couple of things that we will have to report back to the King."
"What?" Cornilia asked pulling out her comunicator.
"Well, we found out who Bulma's dad was."
"Was?" Dato asked.
"Frieza killed him along time ago, that's why he never came back to Bulma's mom. He never knew he had a daughter." Cornilia typed in some bottons while Maggie put in the cordniates for Vegeta-sei.
"Well, I'm getting him on the communicator," Cornilia said before hooking it up to the main computer. Suddenly the King showed up on big screen.
"What is it?" the King looked down at all the sad faces. "Well, I see that you have lost a few people, Cornilia. Where is the half breed?"
"Healing," Vegeta said coming forward. "Father, there are a few things you must know." The King frowned. His son sounded real serious.
"What is it?"
"First, I am now a Super Sayian," Vegeta said as he powered up. The King smiled.
"Good to hear that. I'm proud of you boy."
"Second off," Vegeta powered down. "We found out who Bulma's father was." The King's eyebrows raised.
"Who? How?"
"Frieza told us. He killed her father, your friend, Brusash." The King's face distorted in pure hatred.
"He was the one that killed him?! That bastard!"
"I killed him, Father." The King smirked.
"Well, now we have nothing to worry about and Bulma has her answers." With that the King disappeared.

(Later That Night)
Bulma awoke to the blue liquid stinging her eyes, but this time there was someone outside the tank. She could tell who it was by the brown hair sticking up.
"Vegeta," she said loudly. "Let me out!" Seconds later the water drained, exposing her to Vegeta. He threw her a towel and waited while she covered herself before escorting her to her room.
"Bulma, Frieza is dead and we are heading home. It will take us three years to head back. Woman, will you be my mate?" Bulma looked at him in shock.
"Vegeta," she whispered. "I will be your mate, but only when I turn sixteen, okay?" Vegeta nodded before heading back to his room.