Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ What Do I Know? ❯ Chapter 16

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
(On Vegeta-sei)
King Vegeta looked down at Cornilia.
"So, she has been healed?" Cornilia nodded. "Have her suited for her deflowering," the King said as Nappa grinned next to him. The King looked over at him with a smirk as Cornilia headed to where they were currently keeping Dana. Nappa exited the room after the King nodded to him.

(Nappa's Room)
Nappa waited for thirty minutes before a knock sounded on his door.
"Come in," he said as he stood up from his bed. The door opened and Cornilia walked in the room pulling on the studded leash of a very pissed off Dana. Dana wore a lime green tube top that showed off her developing breasts along with a matching skirt that just covered her crotch. In her hair were white flowers. Nappa smirked as Cornilia handed him the leash.
"Have fun," she said with a smirk as she left. Dana growled and was about to leap at the older girl, but Nappa tugged on her leash, pulling her back. Dana looked over at Nappa with a frown to cover the fear and distaste she felt for the Sayian race. Sure she was one of them, but felt that she was better and here she was about to be deflowered in the most degrading way. Nappa smirked evilly as he tugged her toward him.
"I sure will," he said as he tore her top off...

Vegeta frowned as his finished training for the day. It was nearly nine and he had no one to fight with. He was bored with the trainers he was given. None would be as good as Bulma or Kakarot at this point. He walked toward his room and as he was taking off his cloths his communicator beeped. He walked over to it, shirtless and pushed a button. Bulma's beautiful face appeared before him.
"Hi, Veggie," she said as she waved. Vegeta scowled at the pet name she had given him before smirking.
"Hello, girl." Bulma frowned.
"Veggie, why can't you give me a pet name? Another thing, I am a woman, not a girl." Vegeta laughed.
"Then that will be your new pet name, Woman." Bulma glared at him, but then shrugged, her face relaxing.
"Whatever, better than girl, I guess." She smiled as she walked. "I want you to see my home, well what used to be my home." He watched as she moved the screen from her face to show him a large dome building, or what was left of it. Even in it's destruction you could see what it would have looked like in it's prime. Bulma's face then appeared on screen. "What do you think?"
"It's seen better days," Vegeta said. Bulma smiled sadly.
"Yeah, well, now that I have found it I am going to see if I can recover anything from it before I head home. This will probably take a week or two."
"I thought you were going to be gone f-"
"I thought it was going to take that long, but Radditz remembered where his crew landed so that made it take less time. I'll see you in a few weeks." Bulma kissed the screen and clicked out. Vegeta smirked.
'Good, I was beginning to get lonely,' he thought to himself as he crawled in to bed.

(One week Later)
Dana sat angrily on her bed that was separate from the other girls. Nappa had come everyday to fuck her senseless. She was glad it was only him and she had to admit that he was a good lover, even though she hated being a whore. It was mid morning and all the girls were in the other room, bathing together. Dana never went with them. She told them that it was disgusting that they all bathed together. Nappa had let her take a bath with him since she refused to take one with the girls. Suddenly she heard a noise and turned around to her window where a piece of paper sat.
'Hmmmm... This wasn't here a minute ago,' she thought to herself as she grabbed the paper and read the note inside. After a minute she smirked. It seemed someone hadn't forgotten her at all. Just then her curtains to her room opened to admit Nappa.
"Come woman," he said pulling on her leash heading for his room. He didn't fuck women in public, only in his room. Dana smirked. She would soon be free from this lifestyle.

(Later That Night)
Dana waited quietly for the man that her Uncle had sent for her. Finally around midnight she saw him. He crept over to her bed and grabbed her arm.
"Thank God," she murmured. "I thought I was going to have to be a whore forever." The man smirked.
"Just be quiet," he warned her as he pulled her toward the door. Minutes later they were on his ship. "Another thing. Just because he saved you doesn't mean you won't be a whore to him." Dana looked up at him with a frown before the world went black.

(Next Morning)
Nappa ran into the Throne Room.
"Sire!" The King looked up from talking to his wife. Nappa bowed real quickly to the King and Queen before continuing. "Dana is gone!" The King stood up, anger twisting his vintage. The Queen frowned as well as her husband walked down to stand in front of Nappa.
"When was the last time you saw her?"
"I was with her yesterday afternoon. After that I took her back to the harem. No one saw her leave the palace." The King looked away for a moment. What would he do about this? This girl would probably be after the future King and Queen for what they did to her. He turned back to Nappa.
"Have the guards search the palace, but let no one know that she has escaped," he warned. "Have some more guards watching Vegeta and give some to Bulma as well. You may let Radditz know, but make sure he doesn't tell anyone else." The King turned back to his wife, both faces were worried. Nappa exited quickly.

(One Week Later)
Bulma smiled as the she walked toward his room. Without knocking she entered finding him still asleep.
"Aww, my little Veggie must be sooo tired." Vegeta's hand reached out and grabbed her waist pulling her toward his body.
"Well, it is five in the morning here, Woman." Bulma giggled as he pulled her into his embrace. He kissed her on her smiling mouth. Bulma gasped as a funny feeling overtook her. Their kisses got deeper as he turned so that she was under him. Bulma pushed him off her for air.
"You remember my rule, right?" Vegeta growled as he nodded his head.
"I hate it, but yes I remember and I told you I would wait," Vegeta said frustrated. "That doesn't mean that I would like it." Bulma smiled as she kissed him on his lips quickly before pulling back.
"I've got to go, but I will be back," she said as she headed out the room toward her own.

(The Next Morning)
Bulma quickly got up and got dressed.
'Damn, I'm late! Vegeta will kill me!' she thought to herself as she pulled on her black spandex bottoms. She glanced at the clock. Oh, yeah she was late. Vegeta would be training for three hours now. She was supposed to meet him at seven, but now it was ten. She ran out the door only to notice a female and male guard standing outside her door. She blew it off until they started to follow her. When she entered the training room she saw the two more male guards standing inside the room watching a very pissed off Vegeta. He looked over at her and smirked, but she could see the traces of anger. "Sorry, Vegeta, I kinda got up la-" Vegeta shook his head as the two guards that has followed her from her room entered.
"Amazingly enough I am not mad at you," he whispered as he moved her into the corner. "My Father has given me guards and now I see that you have them as well." Bulma glanced over at the four Sayians watching them.
"I noticed that they were following me, but why?" Vegeta shrugged.
"I don't know, but I am pretty pissed about it. I do not need protectors!" Vegeta growled. Bulma frowned.
"There has to be a good reason for this," Bulma murmured. "Let's just train for now and I will ask my father if he knows why." Vegeta nodded and they moved back closer to the middle of the room to spar.