Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ What Do I Know? ❯ Chapter 18

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Bulma and Vegeta crept into Radditz's room and stood by the door waiting. Twenty minutes later Radditz began to mumble about some thing.
"Now," Bulma whispered as they crept next to his bed. "Papa," she said. "What are you dreaming about?" Vegeta frowned, but listened.
"Your mother," he stated. "and what she would say to you hanging around the Prince." Bulma frowned this time, but let it pass for the moment. "
What do we have guards for?" Radditz muttered a few words before talking plainly.
"Dana escaped and the King and I fear that she will try to kill Vegeta or yourself." Bulma looked at Vegeta in shock.
"Why me? Vegeta shunned her?"
"You are his future mate. She hates you more than he." Bulma thought for a moment before nodding at Vegeta.
"Vegeta," she whispered. "We know what we need to know, but I must ask him a few more questions." Vegeta nodded before moving toward the door, where he stopped to wait for her. "What would mother say about me and Vegeta?" Bulma asked as she turned her attention back to Radditz.
"She had a vision before she died," he said, his voice breaking again at the mention of his mate. "that you and Vegeta would be together. She did not know who he was in her vision, but I did. You have a very powerful lavender haired brat who becomes Super Sayian at the age of four. You and Vegeta were made for eachother and your mother wanted to see it, but she knew she was dying." Bulma began to cry so Vegeta, though shocked himself, walked over to her and removed her from the room before she started balling. After leaving the apartment he took her to the Royal family's, private garden where she clung to him and cried her heart out.
"I-It's okay," Vegeta murmured, uncertain about her feelings. He knew that she felt betrayed. He felt her emotions as he was mind bonded with her and he felt her sorrow, but he had never seen her like this. He had only seen the brave and fearless Bulma. The one who ran into battle, the one ready to learn more and the one who tested his temper.
"S-she knew about us and ab-bout her death," Bulma whimpered. "My mother did-dn't tell me w-what she knew. S-She told me everything," she said as she looked up at him, her blue eyes shimmering with unshed tears. "I feel so betrayed and so uncertain." Vegeta pulled her closer to him. His lips just above her's.
"Bulma," he whispered. "I know that you want to wait until you are sixteen, but I can not wait. I feel you in my heart and know that I will never stop loving you. I want you as my bride, my mate," he whispered, his voice growing husky as his lips grew closer to her. Bulma sighed, knowing that she felt the same way and that she would never be able to hold back from him much longer.
"Veggie, I know what you feel and I know that I feel it to. Hearing what my mother said makes me all the more certain that we should be together. Let'd get mated." Vegeta smiled, his acutal first smile since they had known each other. He brought her close, his lips finally closing on her her's before they meshed with hers.