Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ What Do I Know? ❯ Chapter 21

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
The next morning Bulma hobbled into the bathroom where she ran herself a hot bath. After all the love making she was VERY sore. As she getting into the water someone came up behind her and picked her up as they too got in with her.
"Hello, sexy," the voice said huskily. Bulma smiled as she turned to look at her mate.
"I didn't exspect you to be awake yet." Vegeta ignored her as he nuzzled her neck and their fun from the night before began again.

An hour later after cleaning up they headed out to the docks where Dana, Maggie, Cornilia, Kakarot and Dato all were waiting. They loaded up on the ship, ready to battle Cooler and kill him, even though it was obvious who was gonna defeat him.

A few days later they found Cooler's planet. It took another day and a half for them to get there, but they were training the whole time.
"Ready?" Vegeta asked as he turned to his crew, Bulma standing next to him. They all nodded before the door opened to admit them onto Planet Cooler aka Planet Ice Two. They were greeted by a large group of what appeared to be Earthlings, Ice-jins, Sweshers, and other aliens. They turned to look at each other before flying into the group, bodies flying every where as they killed and mamed fighters. It didn't take them very long to fight off the horde, since most of them were so weak it was embarassing and a waste of time. After the smoke and dust cleared they stood in various spots surrounded by severed limbs and body parts around them, all of them covered with splatters of blood.
"That was too easy," Kakarot said as they walked forward. Bulma nodded.
"This is probably his strategy," Bulma said as they walked closer to the large building that loomed in the distance. "Tire us out with suicidal minions."
"Well, it won't work," Vegeta said with confidence. Thirty minutes later they were attacked yet again, but these were stronger and in a smaller group. They each paired off to battle four at a time. Within minutes those minions were dead as the first ones. They continued to walk on to the looming building. After what seemed forever they finally reached and were not surprised at what greeted them.
"So nice that you could come," Cooler said as he stood before them. "I was waiting for you all." He turned his attention to Dana. "I knew that once no one could locate you what you had done. You are such an ape," he said in a belittling tone. "You are so preditable and such a monkey-brained simplelton." Dana growled as she stepped forward.
"Fuck off!" she snarled. Cooler smirked. Vegeta now stepped forward.
"Let's get this started Ice-jin, so that I can tear you apart and watch you die in my hands." This caused Cooler to laugh, his laugh filling the room with it's annoying shrillness.
"Okay, Monkey Prince. We shall fight, but only you and I. The others shall have their own little sparring partners." Bulma grabbed Vegeta's arm and kissed him before he left.
"Be careful, Vegeta," she whispered. He nodded as he turned from her and followed Cooler.
'Take care of yourself as well, Onna,' he sent to her telepathically. Bulma nodded as she turned to the dark corner as Vegeta entered a seperate room to fight.
"Step out of the darkness you idiots!" Bulma called out as six very large men stepped out into the light. They kinda looked like Garlic Jr with their size, when he transformed, with a mix of Sabamen coloring, their voices like Cell Jrs. They moved to stand in front of each of the teens as they got into their battle stances.

Vegeta crouched as he lunged at Cooler with all the power he could muster without turning Super Sayian. They clashed in the middle of the room, the power bouncing off of their bodies as they struck. Their bodies disappeared as they fought, their aura's bouncing off eachother as they made contact. Minutes later they landed on the ground six feet away from eachother with smirks on their faces.
"So, I see that you have gotten stronger," Cooler said as he wiped blood from his lip. Vegeta said nothing as he powered up again, ready for more. This seemed to piss Cooler off a little, ignoring him, but he didn't show it as he flew at Vegeta.

Bulma slammed the creature in front of her into the ground as she powered up a energy ball in her left palm.
"Biiiiiiigggggg Bang Attack!" she cried out as she released the blast into the creature's shocked face. She then turned to the others who were still fighting with their prey. Kakarot put a hole through his partner as he finished it off. He turned and assisted Dana in fighting her's. Bulma turned toward the door where Cooler and Vegeta had disappeared and ran over to it. She shoved it open and went in. The scene that greeted her made her smile. Cooler stood before Vegeta, blood pouring out of a large gash on his left arm, that appeared broken and his blackened right eye, while Vegeta, though scruffed up himself only had minor cuts and bruises. He was also missing part of his armor. Bulma walked up next to him making Cooler frown at her and Vegeta.
"I thought it was only us," Cooler said. "Can't fight me on your own?" Vegeta smirked.
"Well, it seems my mate wants to join in on the fun and who am I to deny her what she wants?" Bulma smirked as she powered up and came after him. Cooler flew at her, both of them disappearing as they clashed, but within minutes Cooler lay on the floor with a smirking Bulma looming over him.
"So, I hear that you wanted be to bear you some bastards," she sneered. "I would gladly kill myself before letting you anywhere near my body." With that she powered up an energy ball in her hand. "So, Vegeta, you want to join me in this?"
"No, Onna," Vegeta said as he came to stand next to her. As they stood over him the others entered the room. "I killed Frieza. You should kill Cooler. It only seems fair." Bulma smirked as she looked down at the Ice-jin. "Good night," she said as she blasted his head off. Blood splattered onto both their faces as Cooler's head exploded.