Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ What is Love? ❯ Release ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

What is Love?

By Dragon Girl

Sorry this is so late. With finals and going home everything is crazy. So if you want to flame me about it I deserve it. *hangs head down in shame.*

If you want to be on my mailing list you need to specifically tell me and give me your email address. I don't want to clutter up anyone's email.

"Talking"

`Thinking'

Talking telepathically to another person

[Saiyajin language] I have trouble enough with English.

*****************************On with the story.****************************

Release

Chapter 3

Vegeta was laying the roof of the capsule house. He ad be thinking about the events of the past week and Bulma still had not muttered more than a few sentences. Every time Vegeta would ask what happened she would just walk away or remain silent. This was getting on his nerves. He even called her by her name to get a reaction out of her but to no avail. `If she doesn't talk soon I'm going to rip her head off. That's it I don't care what happens she will tell me what happened to her.' He jumped off the roof of the house and proceeded to the living room.

************

`I am Bulma Briefs, the strongest, most beautiful woman on the Earth. Yamcha betrayed my trust and in doing that he did what, no one has ever been able to do. He broke me. How could I have let him do this to me? Who would want me now? I'm damaged goods. I'm going to die alone without a family of my own.' These thoughts plagued Bulma's mind making her more depressed and angry at herself, Yamcha, or anyone who would mess with her. She was so depressed she would just throw on what ever was lying around. This happed to be what Vegeta had worn the previous day. Today, she was wearing a pair of sweat pants and the "Bad Man" shirt she got him. She didn't even notice he wore it.

Vegeta walked into the house and stood in front of Bulma with his arms crossed over his chest. Bulma looked up at him. She knew what he wanted. "No." Her voice was flat and emotionless. `Why won't he leave me alone? Doesn't he understand no one is supposed to care about me?'

"No, you don't have a choice in the matter, Bulma. Tell me what happened between you and Yamcha." Vegeta's voice got louder with every word as did his anger.

At the mention of Yamcha's name Bulma's heart sunk but neither her voice nor her face showed it. "I want to go home now. It is none of your business. So drop it."

Vegeta's eyebrow twitched at that comment. `I find her beaten and this is how she reacts.' "We are not leaving. Bulma you will tell me what happened or el-"

Before he could finish his sentence Bulma snapped. She got off the couch and walked up to him. "Or else what! You won't do anything to me Vegeta. You have lived with me for almost a year. If you were going to do something you would have done it by now."

Vegeta took a step forward and gave her "try me" glare. "The only reason I haven't done anything onna, is because you, wench, fix my gravity machine."

Bulma rolled her eyes and took a step forward. "You are nothing more than a lying piece of shit, Vegeta." Poking him in the chest with every word. Bulma gave Vegeta an evil smile and said, "You are in love with me."

Vegeta stood there staring at her unable to respond. `I honestly haven't given it any thought. How do I feel about her?'

With seeing Vegeta's reaction Bulma started to laugh maliciously. Caught off guard Vegeta took a step back. "Why would anyone love something like you, onna? You are weak, pathetic and you couldn't satisfy that weakling Yamcha. No wonder he beat the living shit out of you. If anything Onna, you are the one who is in love with me." For the first time in his life Vegeta regretted what he said.

Bulma immediately stopped laughing. His words hurt. After she recollected her thoughts she got in Vegeta's face and in a very cold tone stated, "Love you. You killed my friends. Almost blew up the Earth. Constantly threaten my life and my family. I HATE YOU! YOU ARE NOTHING TO ME! YOU ARE JUST LIKE FRIEZA. NO, YOU ARE WORSE THAN FRIEZA. I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL. She turned around and limped up stairs to the room.

Vegeta stood there with clenched fists. `Onna, you are lucky I am not like Frieza. You would be wishing you were dead if I was.' Then he turned around and simply left. The ground shook as he took off into the air.

Bulma collapsed on her bed sobbing into her pillow. `What have I done?' She began to pound her pillow until she collapsed. "You are a complete idiot Bulma." Then cried her self to sleep.

****************************Serious***************************** ************

Vegeta: Girl get up! I have a bone to pick with you!

DG looks up at Vegeta: You are sick you know that. I would never have done that even to my worst enemy. I had a nightmare about Frieza and chocolate sauce thanks to you. (That is all you are getting out of me)

Goku: What happened to Yamcha?

DG (gives Goku an innocent look): I don't know. Vegeta?

Vegeta: I d-

Bulma: DRAGON GIRL! I would never let Yamcha do that to me!

DG: Do I care. I am the all-powerful author and if I want to do something, I will do it! Got it! Read more of the story before you yell at me and anyways Vegeta and Goku don't have a problem with the story.

Vegeta and Goku: …

DG ties Bulma to a chair and gags her.: They ran. COWARDS! Like always review if you want to. When I get my hands on those two they will pay.

See ya!

Wednesday, December 18, 2002

2