Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ What is Love? ❯ Truth ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

What is Love?

By Dragon Girl

Well here is another chapter. I think it's the longest I have written yet. *Rereads the story* Wow did I really write that.

Warning: This chapter contains descriptions of abuse. You have been warned.

If you have asked me to put you on the mailing list and I haven't tell me again. I have no idea where my mind has been.

Oh and by the way. I just got a website. I'm still working on it though. I don't think you will be able to access any fan fiction but I got some images up. The link is on my profile.

"Talking"

'Thinking'

Talking telepathically to another person

[Saiyajin language] I'm too lazy to make up a Saiyajin language

********************************************************* ******************

Chapter 8

Truth

Bulma sat at the kitchen table drumming her fingers. Not because she was board but to annoy Vegeta as he searched for the first aid kit. The drumming hurt but she didn't mind. Vegeta on the other hand had a particularly nasty vain pulsing and his eye was twitching uncontrollably. He turned around and glared at Bulma. "Is something wrong Vegeta?"

Vegeta gritted his teeth. He put his hand over hers stopping the drumming. "Where is the damn thing?" He absent mindedly began to stoke her hand with his thumb.

Bulma put a finger to her chin like she was thinking then pointed behind him at a basket. It was right in front of him. Vegeta turned around and glared at the basket. "You know Vegeta I think you should have your eyes checked. Old age can do that to you. By the way how old are you?" Vegeta fazed in front of the chair next to Bulma making her jumped. "DON'T DO THAT!"

Vegeta smirked as he sat down in the chair. "Now who needs whose eyes checked?" He chuckled as Bulma started to sputter at him trying to make a comeback. 'Now for the next button to push'. "Anyways, you would know more about being old then I would onna."

Bulma glared daggers at Vegeta then smirked. "Fine I take back the age crack. You still haven't answered my question." He gently took her left hand and began to clean it. "Ow that hurts!"

Vegeta rolled his eyes. "Quite being a baby onna. For your information, I'm not exactly sure how old I am. Saiyajins don't celebrate the day of their birth but if my calculations are right." He finished putting the last piece of tape on her hand and looked deep in thought. "I'd say I'm 29. No I'm 30 Earth years old."

Bulma examined her bandaged hand. 'He does good work.' She smiled at Vegeta as he took her other hand. "So when is your birthday?"

Vegeta looked into her eyes. "What's with the questions onna?"

Bulma sighed and looked back into his eyes. "I'm just curious that's all." 'Wow I never noticed how beautiful his eyes are.'

Vegeta returned his attention to Bulma's hand. "I'll answer you questions, if you answer mine."

Bulma didn't respond. 'Doesn't he ever stop? I bet I know what question he will ask. I'll end up telling him sooner or later.' She watched as he carefully bandaged her hand. 'Does he actually care? I'm so confused about everything.' She sighed. "Deal Vegeta." Vegeta finished her right hand and looked at Bulma. She had a slight revolted look on her face. "Stay put." Bulma grabbed a rag off of the counter and ran it under warm water making sure not to get her bandages wet.

Vegeta watch in confusion as she walked back to him. 'What is she doing?' Bulma took her seat next to Vegeta and gently wiped his face with the cloth. "You have my blood on your face." He took a deep breath inhaling her sweet sent. 'Mmm. She smells like those plants that her mother attends. Flowers.' He unconsciously closed his eyes. His tail slowly swooshed back and forth showing his contentment. 'If she only realized what she was doing.'

Bulma smiled as she watched Vegeta's reaction. 'He looks almost innocent. I wonder what he would be like in bed our second time around.' Her face reddened as she realized what she just thought. 'Where the hell did that come from? This is Vegeta. He is just a friend and has killed countless people, destroyed entire planets, tried and succeeded at killing my friends and yet knowing all that I still feel safe. I could stay in his arms forever. Oh Kami, I've fallen in love with him.' Bulma was brought out of her thoughts by Vegeta's stomach making its presents known. She stood up. "I'm done. What do you want to eat Vegeta?"

Vegeta frowned at her back and sighed. 'Damn stomach.' "Do you really have to ask?" Bulma slammed the pan in her hand on the stove. "Fine let me rephrase it. Is there anything specific you want?" Vegeta smirked he was having fun pushing her buttons. "No." He chuckled as the phrase "Stupid Monkey Prince" came out of her mouth. Normally this would piss him off but for some unknown reason he didn't mind her calling him that. (DG: I wonder why?) Bulma cooked for an hour. Vegeta was amazed with how everything smelled. Usually he would have to force what she called cooking down now he couldn't wait to get his hands on it. He reached out for the bacon only to have his hand stuck by a spatula. "Oh no you don't. I get my food first. Then you can eat like there is no tomorrow." Bulma sat in front of him. She took a fourth of the eggs, bacon, sausage, and half of the pancakes. Vegeta just stared as he watched her fill her plate. "What? I'm hungry."

Vegeta pulled the eggs in front of him and sniffed them. Cautiously he took a bite. 'Damn these are good.' He glared daggers at Bulma. There was one thing you never do to a Saiyajin and that was to fuck with their food. "Onna, why haven't you cooked like this before?"

Bulma didn't look up as she cut into her pancakes. "Simple, you usually piss me off in the morning. How else would I get back at you?" Vegeta smirked as he resumed his eating. The rest of breakfast was eaten in silence except for the sound of utensils hitting plates.

Vegeta leaned back in his chair watching Bulma put the last of the dishes in the dishwasher. "Vegeta do you want any fruit?" He grunted in response. "I'll take that as a yes." She walked over to the fridge and bent over to get bag of cherries. (DG: My fave.) Vegeta leaned back further to get a better view of Bulma's round posterior. 'Just a little farther. Farther.' Then… "Oh shit." Vegeta lost his balance and hit the floor with a crash.

Bulma spun around and saw Vegeta clutching the back of his head. "Vegeta! Are you okay?" She put the cherries on the table and kneeled next to him.

Vegeta was slightly confused. Since he was powered down, the fall actually hurt. "I'm fine onna." He tried to get up but Bulma wouldn't let him. "Stay still and let me look at you head." She began to run her hands threw his hair to see if he was bleeding. 'Wow I never thought his hair was so soft.' Vegeta was enjoying the sensation and nearly whimpered when she stopped. "Well you seem okay. How about we eat the fruit in the living room."

Vegeta ran a hand thru his hair and sighed as she waked passed him to the living room. 'Nice ass.' Slowly he made his way to the living room. Bulma grabbed the bag and gave half of the cherries to him. Vegeta gave her a skeptical look. "Vegeta I am not going to poison you watch." Bulma plopped a cherry into her mouth. "Mmmm… This is heaven. Watch this."

Vegeta watched as she moved her mouth. 'What the hell is she doing?' Bulma spit the pit onto her hand then pulled out the stem, which was in a pretzel knot. He chuckled. "I can do better." Vegeta put the cherry in his mouth and began to move his mouth in the same manner as Bulma. He pulled out the pit with the stem knotted around it. (DG: I don't know if this is possible.) Bulma smirked at him. "Show off. You never did answer my question. When is your birthday?"

Vegeta ate another cherry. "I think on your calendar it is July 25. My turn I want to-" Bulma put her hand up. "I already know what you are going to ask, but first I want to ask you one more question." Vegeta nodded in response. "Why are you training me?"

Vegeta raised an eyebrow. "This is going to take a while to explain. Don't think this will get you out of answering my questions." Bulma rolled her eyes. "On Vejita-sai abuse of any kind was not tolerated. The people involved would be taken to the palace and separated for a month. During that time the abused person would train, while the abuser would confined. After the month had passed both would fight to the death. If the abuser won, they would live. If the abuser had killed his/her victim, they would have been executed on the spot."

Bulma was confused. "What does this have to do to me? I just never want anything to do with Yamcha ever again." Vegeta didn't say anything. Her eyes widened. "You want me to fight Yamcha!" He nodded his head. "You will be ready by then. Now my turn. What happened?"

Bulma wrapped her arms around her knees. "I think it started about a week after we got engaged. We were leaving a restaurant when he hugged me too hard and whispered in to my ear, "Why can't you be like that all the time." I thought he was just happy about us not arguing, so I kept my distance for a while. But two days later, we were at his apartment. It was a fight like we always had, then he slapped me. He apologized and said he would never do it again but he did, then he apologized. This went on until the night you found me." She never once looked at Vegeta. Bulma took a deep breath then look Vegeta in the eye. "I told him."

Vegeta was confused, and then understood what she meant. "Why tell him? It didn't matter."

"We agreed to have no secrets between us." Bulma closed her eyes and rested her head on her arms. She could feel the tears burning behind her eyes but refused to shed a tear. 'I'm not going to cry' "I know I should have told someone but I was ashamed."

Vegeta clenched his fists. Trying to stay calm. "What happen the night I found you?"

Bulma tightened the hold she had on her legs and didn't look up. "We when to a night club, the entire time all he did was drink and try to undress me. When we got back to the house, we started to kiss. He managed to get my dress and bra unhooked but I was able to get away from him. He followed me to my room. I eventually let him in.

*Beginning of Flashback*

'We promised no secrets. Maybe he will call off the wedding if I tell him.' Bulma gathered as much courage as she could and took a deep breath. "Yamcha I have something to tell you. It will most likely piss you off but I need to tell you this. And you will most likely not want to get married after words." Bulma whispered thru her door, slowly opening it letting Yamcha in. "I think you might want to sit down."

Yamcha sat on her bed. 'What does she want now?' "Babe you know I love you. You can tell me anything." Bulma paced across the room a couple of time before she stopped. She looked Yamcha in the eyes. "Remember when we broke up six month ago and then I went on hiatus." He nodded his head. "Well what I didn't tell you is I took Vegeta with me." Yamcha raised an eyebrow. "What does that have to do with anything?" Bulma closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "Me and Vegeta slept together."

Yamcha stood up and walked to Bulma. He reached out, Bulma flinched expecting him to strike her, then gently stoked her cheek. "I was right about you. You are nothing more than a fucking whore." Yamcha saw the fear in her eyes. Out of nowhere, he slapped her, knocking her thru a glass table. He hit her just hard enough to bust her lip. As she tried to get up, he kicked her in the ribs. A loud pop was heard as his foot came in contact with her chest for the second time. "You fucking bitch! You would hardly touch me, but then you go and fuck that bastard." Yamcha licked his lips and smirked. "You may have given him your virginity but I'm getting you now."

Bulma was on the ground crawling to get to the door. "And to make sure you don't run away." Yamcha reached down and grabbed her ankle. "Turn around and face me." She complied with his orders. Slowly he twisted her foot. Tears streamed down Bulma's face but not a sound escaped her lips. "If I twist it any further I'll break it." He let go and let her foot hit the ground. Yamcha grabbed her arms and threw her on her bed. "Now we can do this the easy way…" He slid his hand up her skirt. "Or we can do this the hard way." Yamcha dug his nails in to her leg.

Bulma's eyes widened. 'He's really going to rape me!' "VEGETA! HELP!" The smirk on Yamcha's face turned into a smile. "Babe, come on. The rooms are sound proof. And with your parents gone to a conference. No one is going to hear you." He leaned down and licked from her knee to the hem of her skirt, he ripped it and continued to lick her until he got to her panty line. Making sure, he licked the blood. "You taste good." He straddled her hips. Leaned forward. Then his cell phone went off. "DAMN IT!"

Yamcha got off of Bulma and pulled his cell phone out of his pocket. "What?!" Bulma began to sob. "Now! Why now? Can't it wait tell tomorrow?" "As a matter of a fact I was about to." "Fine!" Bulma tried to get up but fell at the foot of her bed. He looked down at her. "You're lucky. If you say a word to anyone, I will come back a finish the job and trust me I will take my time."

*End of Flashback*

Vegeta was breathing hard trying to keep calm. 'She called for me and I wasn't there to help her.' He open and closed his hands. Glancing over at Bulma, he noticed that she had not moved once since she began the story. "Onna." She didn't move. "Onna!" A faint noise was heard coming from her direction. "She's snoring." Vegeta rolled his eyes. He picked her up and walked up the stairs to the bedroom. Gently he laid her on the bed and pulled the covers to her chin. He wiped a few strands of hair away from her face. 'What the hell.' Vegeta pulled off his gold tipped boots and laid under the blankets beside Bulma. Vegeta quickly fell asleep. He pulled her to his chest. A deep rumbling noise soon filled the room, followed by a softer one.

**********************

The purple dragon (DG: Barney's after me! Help!) tapped a window trying to get the occupants attention. Chichi looked up and saw Icarus. "Gohan isn't here." He tapped on the window again and squawked at her. Over the years, Chichi had grown to like Icarus. She didn't know why, she liked him. She walked to the back door and opened it. Icarus wined and pushed his beak in her chest. "What's wrong?" She pulled the cloth out of his mouth. "Gohan." Her legs became weak and Chichi fainted with a loud thud.


Icarus growled and took flight. He circled the house until he spotted Goku and Piccolo and went at them at full speed.

Piccolo was deep in thought when noticed a purple blur headed in his direction. "Goku, look." The two warriors stopped in their tracks. Icarus stopped in front of them growling and squawking at them. Goku and Piccolo looked at each other. The dragon got tired of them staring at him. He charged at Goku and head butted him in the chest. Then grabbed on to Piccolo's cape with his mouth and pulled on it. Goku scratched the back of his head. "Something is defiantly wrong."

All three landed at the Son's back door. Goku immediately when to Chichi's side. "Chichi wake up." He noticed the scrap of cloth in his wife's hand. "Piccolo." He examined the cloth. "It's part of Gohan's gi." Goku picked his wife up and took her to their room. "Icarus take us to the spot where you got this."

*****************

Gohan tried to open his eyes but the room he was in was too bright. 'Where am I?' He heard footsteps behind him. Gohan turned and tried to open his eyes to see who it was, but was unable to.

"Okay boy we can do this the easy way or the hard way. Get in the chair."

Gohan recognized the voice and growled at the supposed to be dead man. "Never."

"Fine have it your way."

Before he could react, Gohan's opponent began to choke him. Gohan struggled and tried to get away from his opponent but grew weak, then everything when black.

"Stupid boy. Don't worry I have plans for you. Your father won't know what hit him."

*********************************Chapter done!*******************************

The Z senshi wake up to the sound of Vegeta beating the crap out of Yamcha. All look at Goku hugging himself then at Vegeta in a pink dress pounding Yamcha.

DG: Bulma I will only untie you if you promise not to yell or do anything to me.

Bulma nods her head. DG untied Bulma. Bulma gives DG the Death Glare from Hell.

DG shudders: Damn, you're evil.

Vegeta stands in front of DG: Get me out of this now!

DG: The only why you are getting out of that is if you say three little words. I am sorry.

Vegeta: Never.

DG: Have it your way. It's not like I'm suffering. If you show me your thong, I'll put your old clothes back on.

Bulma: Hell no! He's mine! Vegeta say you are sorry. You in that dress, is just disturbing.

Vegeta:…

Bulma: Or no food.

Vegeta: I can cook for my self.

Bulma: NO SEX.

Vegeta growls: I am sorry.

All the z senshi except for Goku he is till hugging himself: O.O

DG sneaks behind Vegeta and lifts up his skirt. Fan girls across the world drool: ^^

Snaps fingers and Vegeta is back in his training spandex: Like always review if you want. Now I'm getting out of here before Bulma gets a hold of me. See ya!

Bulma: DG get your ass back over here. No one gets to see Vegeta's ass but me!

Friday, February 21, 2003