Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ What She Wants. ❯ Videl's thoughts. ( Prologue )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
A/N: What's up you guys I'm back with another story. I'm a big fan of Gohan/Videl and I feel their aren't enough stories out of them so, I plan to do some more of Gohan and Videl. I'll see how this teaser chapter works out first, and then if I like the reaction I'll continue with the story. The way you can do that is by reviewing. I love to hear people's comments.
DISCLAIMER: I don't own Gohan or Videl. ( Even though I really want to. ; ) )
She wanted him. She wanted him so much that he would haunt her in her dreams every night. Ever since she had found out that she loved him that day at the lookout, she couldn't get him out of her mind. The dreams started innocent enough, she would tell him how she felt about him. Then, her deepest desires would come true that he would feel the same way about her as well.
Lately, her dreams have gotten a little more lustful. She's starting to have dreams about him sneaking into her room at night, and making, tender, sweet love to her. His onyx eyes filled with love and passion, and his big, strong, soft, hands all over her body. She would have other dreams as well about his Sayin side would take over and he would take her, hard & rough, in the woods, under the starlit sky, and full moon. His hair all messy, with a wild primitive look in his eyes, his bulging muscles, with sweat pouring over them to make him look like a Greek God, and she could only imagine how big his manhood is.
She doesn't only lust after him, she loves him with all of her heart. She felt complete with him, like he is a part of her soul. A part of her is scared to tell him how she feels, because of the risk of rejection. Another part of her wants to scream it out so she can breath again. The last thing she wants to do is ruin her friendship with him because of her feelings. How is she going to stop this burning lust inside of her?
A/n: So what do you think. Please vote and review. I'm also starting to write the last chapter to I'll make love to you. It should be out within a month or so. Also, go see my other story Party time! (Inuyasha & Kagome with a little Miroku & Sango) Love ya, Peace.