Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ What She Wants. ❯ Update! ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
6/17/2008


A/N:
Yes Everybody! I am still alive! I know I been seriously lacking in finishing my stories but I have plans to finish them over the summer. I re-edit all of the chapters and I'm currently in the process of writing the third chapter, which should be up pretty soon, and I have to say that I think its pretty good. Hehe....Anyways for those of you that were loyal fans of this story, I had to make some small changes in it. First off my intention was to write the story from Videl's POV, but I just don't see that working anymore, which is why I had to re-edit all the chapters: To change them from first person to third person, and correct the MANY mistakes I had in all of the chapters. Second off its been so long since I've done this story that I've forgotton what my plot was. (Ducks from rotton food! AHHHHH!!!!!!) BUT don't worry, I have a set plot in my mind right now as to how I want to complete this story, which should be about 3 or four more chapters. Since I have the new plot set in my mind now (Which I have a feeling is better than my old plot, whatever that was...) I should be finish with the story sometime in July.
As for my OTHER work, I'll get to them as soon as I can. I'm trying to get as much done as possible because I'm moving, actually I'm moving to TWO places. My family is moving, and then a few weeks after that, I'll have to move out of there house cause I'm moving into a dorm.

Love ya! Peace!