Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ What She Wants. ❯ A Hot Nite ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Diclaimer: I don't even own the house I live in. =(
Thoughts: ' '
Speaking: " "
"Hey you guys!" Eresa smiled sweetly as the boys came up to us. "Hey guys." Videl replied as well, trying not to look at Gohan. "Hey Videl & Eresa. You guys ready to go?" Gohan smiled sweetly at them. 'I always melt inside when he smiles like that.' Videl thought as she continued to fight down the redness of cheeks.
Gohan has two types of smiles which he, himself, probably doesn't know about. His sweet smile and his cocky one. It's his sweet one makes Videl melt but his cocky one would make Videl tingle all over. Videl knew that somehow he'd changed between the time when he left her to go fight Majin buu and when he came back form the dead. Videl wondered how she was going to act the same around him after that little display in the passageway. 'I don't think I going to be able to look at him without think something perverted.' Videl thought as she replied back to him. "Yeah we're ready. Let's go."
As they were walking to the car, Sharpner suddenly started talking. "Hey did you know that some girls were spying on us in the locker room." Videl's face almost turned blue, and Eresa coughed up the pop she was drinking. "Really? When was this?" Eresa asked, like she was oblivious to the whole situation. "About a half an hour ago. The principle said that the new locker rooms are almost done cause the girl's locker rooms will be across the gym from ours, not next to each other anymore. I personally feel that if the girls want to look at me, then let them look. " Sharpner flexed his muscles, and Erasa face turned red. Videl knew what Eresa was thinking, she was one of the girls that wanted to look.
Finally they got to the car. "So where are we going today?" Videl asked. "We're gonna stop by my house real quick and then go to the movies." Sharpner said. They got into the car and drove off.
---------------------------------------------------------------- "Oh God I'm so glad I'm home! That movie sucked. The actors were so stiff and fake and you could tell that wasn't a real knife." Videl said as she stormed up to her front porch. 'The only good thing that came out of it was I got to sit next to Gohan, which gave me the opportunity to act scared so he would hold me. He smelled so good. You could tell he used Axe body wash and spray.' Her mind automatically went back to what she saw at the showers earlier.
As she got into the house she called for her dad. No one answered. 'Thank goodness! I don't have to hear the constant story about how he saved the world again! What pisses me off is that he's still taking the credit for other people's accomplishments. He didn't beat Majin buu or Cell.' Videl made it up to her room and turned on the T.V. After flipping channels for a while, and discovering that nothing was on, (a/n: Don't you just hate that!) she decided that she would take a long bath to relieve some of her stress.
Videl went into her private bathroom and turned on the water to her Jacuzzi tub. Videl made sure it was at the right temperature for her and she slowly sunk into the warm water. She closed her eyes as the jets from the tub ran over her body. Videl left her left leg hanging over the tub. She gasped as one of the jets gently hit the clit. She put her leg back down. There was a heat in her loins that she couldn't make go away. That was mixed with the fact that she couldn't get her mind off a certain demi sayin. 'Oh God, I can't believe I'm about to do this!'
She put her leg back over the tub and moaned as the jets hit her clit once again. Her hands started to roam her body. Her hand traveled down to her breast. She moaned louder as her nipples got hard as pebbles. She pinched them as she bucked against the jets still on her pleasure button. She moved closer to the jets and she let out a silent scream as the jets moved to hit somewhere new inside her body. She was covered in a thin layer of sweat and imaging that it was Gohan touching her like this and it was him she was thrusting against inside her body.
She moaned louder as she felt her climax come closer. Her right hand moved downward, as her left hand stayed touching her breast, to her mound. She started stroking her clit as she continued to climb to her climax. Finally, she screamed out Gohan's name as she reached her climax, spilling her love juices in to the water.
As her breathing became steady, she slowly got out of the water and wrapped a towel around herself. 'What am I going to do? I'm in love with Gohan but I don't want to ruin the friendship we have. I love him and I need him, but I don't want to lose him as a friend if he doesn't feel the same way.' Videl's thoughts kept going through the same topic until she fell asleep.
A/n: Okay everyone. There you go. My first Lemon. How do you like it? Please vote and review. Also go to my other story
Party Time! (Kagome/Inuyasha) It might be awhile before I can update again. Sorry!
Love ya. Peace!