Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ What You Are to Me ❯ Mystery Man ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Bulma woke up the next morning with many thoughts filtering through her head. 'Who was he?'
I'm watching you.
What was that supposed to mean? Bulma couldn't erase the thoughts of this strange man from her head. His onyx eyes bore holes into her soul and his narrow eyes made something stir inside of her. 'I must find out who he is.' There was one thing for sure, Bulma wantedÊhim.ÊMost people would think it was lust taking over the aqua haired vixen, but in her mind it was so much more.
Maybe it was love at first sight? Bulma shrugged off the blankets and padded to the bathroom to shower. Maybe a hot shower would rid her of these thoughts. She still felt incredibly groggy from the excess drinking last night and desperately needed to wash away the alcohol excreting from her pores.
Bulma let the scorching water travel down her back and her legs. She stared through her shower's glass door and watched the autumn leaves flutter to the ground outside through the French doors that lined the bathroom wall.
As Bulma covered herself with soap suds, her heart fluttered when the man's eyes appeared in her mind. His long dark eyebrows angling down towards his nose giving him a sinister stare, Bulma shivered as she recalled him looking straight into her eyes, piercing her soul. Bulma turned off the water and wrapped a towel around her. She got dressed and headed downstairs to the kitchen.
Bulma grabbed her laptop from the kitchen counter and sat at the table. Opening up her computer she began her search on a social networking sight. She knew they went to the same school, but that was about it. Unfortunately this mystery man will take a lot more work than she figured to track down.
Shaking her head she got up and decided to head to the University of Satan City. She needed to talk to her sorority sisters about this new man in her life. Bulma was also inducted into a society for other ladies like herself on the campus and their weekly meeting was that evening. Never thinking she was much a of sorority type, the group was beginning to grow on her.
"Maybe we will find that mystery man, Bulma." ChiChi nudged Bulma's side. Bulma entered the sorority house while many of the girls were discussing the upcoming fundraiser. "Ha, I doubt it. I kind of don't want to find him out though." Bulma replied with an evil smirk. "Sure you don't, Bulma." ChiChi rolled her eyes and walked away.
'What have I gotten myself intoÉ' Bulma thought to herself.
Later that evening Bulma, ChiChi, and one other lady from their sorority were sitting together in the male chapter house. They were teaching them a skit about their philanthropy. Bulma had a hard time focusing on the other guys' progress because she was distracted with thoughts of him.
I'm watching you.

Ever since that night Krillen would not leave Bulma alone. He kept blaming Yamcha for her unwillingness to want to go out with him again. Sadly, for Krillen, that was not the case.
Bulma knew that Krillen wanted more from her than just companionship, he wanted a piece of her ass. She was not interested at all. Frankly, she was pissed off that he thought because she was freshly single she also wanted to jump in the sack with someone so quickly.
Today was a Thursday and the fundraiser was Saturday, therefore a little time for the finishing touches. The guys were all but interested in memorizing their lines and they also didn't want to learn their swimming routine involved with it. Frustrated, ChiChi and Bulma gave up on the group of guys and left the house.
"I just can't believe how idiotic those guys are, I mean it's not like we're asking a whole lot from them. Just to memorize some fucking lines!" ChiChi screeched. Bulma exhaled slowly, "I know Cheech, they're dumb." Bulma sighed.
"So, are you going to the party tomorrow night? You can come to Goku's house and visit his brothers!" Bulma agreed to join her friend and try to take her mind off her mystery man for at least an evening. The two girls continued on their way that afternoon and proceeded to get ready for that night's festivities.
That night Bulma found herself alone at the party.ÊThe evening was a haze, there was dancing and drinking everywhere. The inside of the house was so hot that she stumbled her way outdoors. On the patio she found girls she met prior weeks to school starting.
"Hey Amelia!" Bulma smiled at her new friend as she lit another cigarette.
"Hey Bulma! How are you doing?"
Bulma barely heard her friend talk to her, she thought she saw him, but it was a mere trick played by her drunk eyes; "Earth to Bulma" Bulma shook her head and glanced at her friend. "Oh, sorry Ameila, I thought I saw someone."
"Oh who?" Ameila eagerly began looking around. "Oh just someone I saw at the bar the other night, no need to worry.
As the night went on, Bulma could feel herself glancing at the entrance to see if her mystery man would come traipsing in like he did that night.
Around 1am ChiChi came outside looking for Bulma. "Hey girl, you ready?"
"Totally." Bulma was relieved her friend deemed it time to leave.
Bulma followed her friend to the car and let herself inside and relaxed into the back seat. The car ride back home was silent. The girls were dreary from their long day and the fundraiser was tomorrow. When they got to their destination, they shuffled into the living room at Capsule Corp. Bulma collapsed into a reclining chair, exhausted. However, her determination has not faltered for finding him.
As she drifted to sleep that night, those eyes came into her dream vision.
I'm watching you.

Vegeta drearily woke up from his unconscious state. The coppery taste of blood was stagnant in the back of his throat. The beaten prince slowly sat up and tried to wipe away the dried blood from his mouth. "Fuck this shit." Vegeta staggered into the kitchen facility of the Cold compound. After a few minutes of searching the small kitchen, he found what he was looking for.
The thick glass bottle gave a welcome slush as Vegeta swirled its content around its flask. He watched the amber liquid swirl and comply with the movements of its bottle. He pulled out a glass and set it down on the counter. While opening the bottle he discovered that his hand had a few broken knuckles.
The small man frowned at this discovering and poured about four fingers in height worth of liquid into his glass. Vegeta downed the contents with one gulp and immediately poured another.
That night he had been beaten mentally and physically by Lord Frieza. Apparently his men aren't going along with the tie line Frieza had in mind for their mission on Earth and Vegeta was forced to pay. While everyone was asleep, Vegeta was nursing his wounds with bourbon.
The bottle of liquor was all but finished when Vegeta stumbled out of the kitchen before giving way to its affects. He passed out onto the cold hallway floor and didn't move until 7am that morning.

The alarm clock seared into Bulma's eardrums at 7am the next morning. Bulma groaned and pressed snooze. This morning was the fundraiser for her sorority. Ten minutes later when the alarm screamed at her again she groaned and turned it off before rolling out of bed and quickly getting ready. Her hair was still straight from the night before, so she balled it up into a tight bun. She also touched up her mascara and put on more foundation.
She pulled on a pair of gray running shorts and her sneakers, and as she jogged downstairs she pulled a black tanktop over her head.
Mrs. Briefs was in her kitchen pattering around and Dr. Briefs was in the basement lab working on his newest invention of some sort. Bulma smirked at the sounds of her house early in the morning before she reached her car. For the last twenty years of her life, the functions of her house have never changed.
Bulma arrived to the University ten minutes later and sat in her car for a second. She leaned her head into the headrest and groaned to herself, 'I am too hungover for this' she grumbled to herself.
Bulma finally got out of her car and walked to the rec center. When she entered she saw a lot of her sisters waiting to get started. Bulma was handed a bright blue t-shirt and she yanked it over her black tank top. Bulma readjusted the knot bun on top of her head before heading over towards ChiChi and Eighteen.
As Bulma approached the door towards the indoor pool with her friends, she paused and her jaw dropped. She grabbed ChiChi by the shirt and whispered in her ear. "Cheech, that's him!"
Low and behold, there he stood. He was in a pair of red and blue swim trunks with a white tshirt covering him. Bulma practically drooled over him. His muscular arms hung loosely to his sides and he had his head cocked to the side as he listened to his brothers talk. Bulma and ChiChi kept walking behind them silently when he noticed the two girls behind him.
He held the door open allowing the two girls to pass by, and looked down at Bulma.ÊThose eyebrowsÉgosh.ÊBulma blushed as she walked by. Bulma suddenly turned around and looked at him. "You're the guy from the bar!" Bulma's azure eyes bore into his own onyx ones, trying to challenge him. He looked down at her and smirked with his crooked smile.
"Am I, now?" He gruffly addressed with aquamarine beauty.
"Yeah." Bulma said nervously, the way he looked at her caused her to lose her words.
"Hn." Bulma watched his eyes rake over her body a couple times before deciding to turn and walk away.
She finally found him.

"Don't let some flirtatious female blow our cover, Prince." Turles advised Vegeta. "Hn, Like that gorgeous girl is an actual threat." Turles rolled his eyes at the arrogant prince. "This is going to be trouble, you know that right?" Turles questioned him. "Why do you even bother, Turles? The Prince is smitten!" Nappa slapped his younger ward across the back. Vegeta elbowed the larger man in the ribs before separating himself from the two men.
Nappa looked at Turles and shook his head. "I wouldn't try, Turles. We all know Vegeta does what Vegeta wants."
Vegeta raked his hand through his flame-like mane and followed after the female. He watched her vivacious demeanor float round the indoor pool as she did chores for the fundraiser. He allowed himself to smirk to himself as he watched her. She wasn't like other females from the past. She carried herself with a confidence not many held. 'Wild little minx, I see.' He mused to himself.
He quickly hid himself when he saw her look up. He didn't want her to know she entrapped him with her spirit. 'Soon enough, little onna. I will take what is mine.' Vegeta evilly smirked. When he was sure she turned away he resumed his watching position.
Bulma was oblivious to her admirer and continued to dance around as things began to go underway. Little did she know that a certain man was familiarizing himself with her ki just a few meters away and this very many she had an infatuation for will be the one to change her life.
Vegeta closed his eyes and felt her ki flicker. "Such a small one." He whispered to himself. Once the ki was engraved into his senses, he gave the onna one last look before returning to his men.