Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ What You Are to Me ❯ One Day My Love ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Bulma was squeezed between Raditz and Vegeta in Raditz's large truck. They were heading to one of their brother's apartments to drop off a package. Bulma was scared being alone with the twoÉthis is the first time she actually spent time with Vegeta and another friend of his.
She nervously clasped her hands together while waiting in the parking lot for the third man to meet Vegeta while he delivered the package, he would not tell her what was inside.
The man, equally as big in size and similar in looks appeared out of the apartment and Vegeta jumped out of the car. He turned around and glared at Bulma and told her not to say a word. Bulma nodded and looked at Raditz, who was staring at Vegeta. Together they watched Vegeta say a few words to the man and come back to the car. The two men began discussing things that Bulma had no recollection of, so she just sunk into the truck seat and remained silent.
Eventually they arrived at Vegeta's house and the three got out. Bulma headed to Vegeta's room to borrow a t-shirt and gym shorts to change out of her blue dress. She came outside to meet the two men in Vegeta's kitchen. A smaller man in the kitchen caught Bulma off guard; she quickly learned his name was Tato.
Tato looked similar to Vegeta and Raditz, and Bulma was starting to speculate something about the similarities in their appearances. ÉVegeta has been so secretive about his actions with these men; supposedly they were an up and coming fraternity on the campus.
"So, uh, Tato. What are you wearing?" Bulma was eyeing Tato's choice of clothes. He was wearing what appeared to be armor with exaggerated shoulder plates. There were three panels of armor that extended down to cover his groin and hips. Underneath this different armor gear Tato wore a spandex suit. Bulma's eyes paused at the furry appendage wrapped around his waist.
"Oh shit." Raditz grumbled. Vegeta smirked at Tato's obvious mistake in the presence of Bulma. 'Frieza is going to have his tail for this.' "Uh, it's my work uniform. I work at a theme park." Tato quickly responded. Bulma, knowing there were no local theme parks just disregarded the lie all together.
Vegeta was leaning against the counter staring at Bulma. Bulma locked eyes on his, but then quickly looked away when he reached down his pants. She was embarrassed at his vulgar display in front of his two friends. The two other men simply laughed as he approached Bulma while adjusting himself.
Bulma turned her head in the opposite direction to hide her blush while the two men watched Vegeta quickly close the difference between the two. Bulma felt Vegeta's hand slide under her chin and his thumb slid across her jaw. He slowly pushed her face towards his, and made her look up at him. His eyes were clouded with the influence of alcohol and lust. Bulma stared emotionlessly at him, but allowed him to pull her closer by her chin. He bent down and kissed her on the lips. His lips stayed on hers for a while, and he ran his tongue against her bottom lip, opening the kiss into a very passionate kiss. Bulma pulled away in embarrassment and looked at Vegeta, very confused as to what he was doing.
Tato spoke up, saying he wanted to watch tv and headed to the living room. Raditz decided it was time for him to return home, so he left the two in the kitchen. Vegeta looked down at Bulma and grabbed her hand. She followed him into the living room and they sat together on one of the couches. Another strange man was asleep on the other couch. Tato occupied the recliner she and Vegeta shared their first kiss on.
Vegeta grabbed a large white blanket and sat close to Bulma. He covered both their laps and settled down and focused on the tv. Bulma leaned her head against the armrest and folded her legs underneath her. She was so confused about what Vegeta wanted from her, so she decided to close herself off from him.
Bulma felt Vegeta slide his hand onto her thigh, and he rested it on the inside in the fleshy area. The sudden movement caught Bulma's breath and she held it to figure out where Vegeta's hand was going to go next. Vegeta suddenly pinched Bulma's thigh and she squirmed away from his grasp. He smirked and strengthened his grip on her leg. Bulma relaxed when she realized he was not going to pinch her again and settled back into the couch.
Vegeta began to massage her creamy thigh and Bulma started to drift to sleep when she felt Vegeta pull on her arm whispering for her to go to the bedroom. Bulma sleepily followed him into his room and he closed the door behind her. She took off his gym shorts and bra and crawled into bed. Vegeta eyed her warningly as she did so. "You're trying to mate me, are you? Wife me up?" Bulma looked at him for his strange terminology. "What?" She sleepily asked. He gruffly responded "Wearing my clothes, sharing my bed. Trying to be with me." He smirked at her. She rolled her eyes and ignored him. She rolled to her side keeping her back to him, "No, no I am not. I don't know why you insist on it. Get it through your head." She was annoyed with his menacing remarks about her trying to be his mate. She felt his eyes on her and felt the weight shift as he lay down next to her. She rolled over to her back and snuggled into his side. He continued to flip the channels as she drifted to sleep.
Bulma felt a tugging at her panties and someone breathing down the back of her neck. Bulma slowly opened her eyes and saw the sunlight coming through the window. Bulma groaned at Vegeta's administrations and when he saw she awoke pulled the rest of her panties off. He quickly flipped Bulma onto her stomach and entered quickly, and forcefully. His weight bearing down on her back, Bulma arched her back allowing access. He moaned into her hair and she whispered his name. He then grabbed her hips and pulled out and flipped her on her backVegeta watched her eyes as he pleasured her and pushed her body further into the mattress.
When they finished Vegeta collapsed next to her and looked at her and whispered "Good night."
Bulma leaned across him to check the alarm clock on the nightstand, and it read 6am. Bulma groaned and collapsed back into the mattress. She tried to stuff back down the emotions she was growing for the man sleeping next to her. Now he looked happy, and in peace; contrary to his usual glare. She glanced at his body, marred from the past traumas of his life, but she found them beautiful. She wished he wanted her as bad as she wanted him.ÊMaybe, One day my love.ÊBulma snuggled into his side again and soon drifted to sleep again for a couple hours.
Bulma woke up when she felt Vegeta stirring next to her. She sat up and covered her body with the sheets as she looked for her clothes. Vegeta silently dressed himself and threw Bulma's dress towards her. Bulma slipped it on and looked in the mirror, she pulled her hair into a messy bun and fixed the makeup under her eyes. She then looked at Vegeta, who was sitting on his bed watching her.
"Will you give me a ride to ChiChi's?" She sheepishly asked.
"I'm not an asshole woman, I'll give you a ride." He laughed. "Come on, onna." She smirked at him and followed him out the bedroom door.
They rode in Vegeta's car together in silence until they arrived at ChiChi's. Vegeta put his arm across the back of the seat and looked into Bulma's eyes. She looked into his and felt him gently touch the back of her head. She gave him a goodbye kiss before slipping out the car door and heading inside the apartment complex. When Bulma was alone in the elevator, she could smell his scent on her.
I wonder if he thinks of me when I'm away, too.

Vegeta pulled into the Cold Compound and parked his car. He plunged his hands deep into his pockets and shuffled inside. Turles was the first to greet the prince. With a fist over his heart he greeted the younger Saiyan. "My prince, we must discuss that woman."
Vegeta growled in response, "I'd rather leave her out of whatever you have to say."
"You brought her into one of the checkpoints for our mission. You realize how much trouble you could have put us in if Frieza knew?" Turles was following Vegeta into the main locker room where Vegeta began stripping out of his earthling clothes. "She is harmless. What she does is completely irrelevant to what we do here." Vegeta growled at his comrade.
"Vegeta, just please be careful. We need to take care during this time." Vegeta thrashed his tail at Turles. "I do not fear Frieza, I will over rule him one day and we will rise again."
"Have you spoken to your mother, Vegeta?" The prince paused at the mention of his mother. "She is well."
"I hear she already knows of Bulma. There is talk of her being a possible Queen, you realize?" Vegeta punched the nearest wall upon hearing this. "You can tell whoever sniveling wretch told you that there is no queen in waiting! They can take that and shove it up their ass!" Vegeta roared before storming out of the locker room.
Vegeta stormed down the hallway and entered the communications room for their newest briefing.
"Prince Vegeta, glad you can join us. Had fun fucking your whore? We all can smell her on you!"
"Fuck off, Zarbon!" Vegeta took a few steps forward before the eldest Saiyan, Bardock, pulled him back. "Not your fight today, your majesty." He whispered into his ear.
Vegeta growled and crossed his arms once again. "Before we were rudely interrupted, status report on the oil?"
"Salvageable oil has been found, sir." Tato quickly responded.
"Good, today you monkeys are to clear land, purge what is necessary in the Sahara desert and begin construction of the toll and fueling stations." Zarbon instructed, "You monkeys are becoming quiet profitable for Frieza."
"So you're telling me, we are turning this planet into a fueling dock and toll for this universe?" Vegeta stepped forward towards Zarbon. "Yes, and all the females will be used in prostitution to add to our funds, then men sold to labor. It's a grand idea!" Zarbon laughed hysterically towards Vegeta.
Vegeta gritted his teeth at the news and ignored the multiple looks from his comrades. 'We need to stop this, keep this monster from hurting these people.'
The fuming prince was brought out of his thoughts when a fatherly hand was placed on his shoulder. "Raditz says you've located Kakarot. I would like to think we could collect him before the next phase takes over."
"He is friends with the onna and married to this harpy." Bardock gave the prince a quizzical look, "Pardon me, but 'friends' and 'marriage'?" Vegeta sighed before explaining further, "Acquaintances and mated."
Bardock rolled his eyes before dismissing himself to the lab to take tests on the newly discovered oil. "Tato, Nappa, Raditz." Vegeta waited for all three to turn their attention towards him. "This evening we take flight to the dessert and get this mission underway. Until then I will be in my home sleeping."