Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ What You Wouldn't Expect ❯ Score!! ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter Seven: Score!!

 

Well, Videl thought, shaking her pretty head. That had been rather...boring. Never in her life had she expected to see such a large disgusting, stinky, spiky, drooling...creature lose so easily. Ok, so maybe she had. She grinned at Gohan, who was looking just as apathetic as her. He pretended a yawn, making it long and drawn out as he covered his mouth. Videl slapped her hand over her mouth to stop a giggle from escaping her mouth, and she succeeded rather well.

Gohan grinned at her, giving her a small salute. She just shook her head, letting her hand fall back down to her side as she watched the elevator shaft open. She looked down it, wondering if she would see anything new, but she didn't. It was still dark, black, and one continuous fall for about a good minute.

Vegeta dusted his hands off as if he had just cleaned a junk pile, which he would not lower himself to. He could make that Woman do that kind of stuff, it was her job, wasn't it? He smirked at Goku, who was giving him one of those foolish grins of his. The fight had been relatively easy, and Babidi had done that stupid little trick so that their environment changed once again, and this time it had been to what? What had that planet been called? Oh yes, the planet of Darkness. It had been so unsubstantial to him that he had done barely anything except blast the creature out of its mind, and to its death. His smirk grew. He hadn't even had to turn Super Saiya-jin.

Goku wasn't grinning because of Vegeta. Oh no, it was because it was his turn to fight. He was so giddy with excitement that he literally pushed Videl and Gohan out of his way, and fell straight down the black hole. Videl gave Gohan the "look", wondering what was going on as they jumped down, following Goku. Vegeta just growled, stomping his way over and following the rest of them, not even caring if the annoying Supreme Kai followed after them.

The Supreme Kai watched as they all left, and he sighed. These people, especially the Saiya-jins, were impossible!! They loved to fight so much that they didn't even heed danger, and became reckless!! He just gave up, shrugging as he followed after the rest.

Goku touched down on the ground, and started squirming around so much that Gohan placed his hand on his shoulder, and said, "Dad, calm down. I know you want to fight, but don't get that excited over it!!"

Goku felt his face turn red, but then he just laughed, scratching the back of his head in the classic Son gesture. "Ah, sorry, Gohan. I just haven't had a good fight for years. You know that."

Gohan just gave his dad a smile, shaking his head as he crossed his arms. He was the last to fight, but how many levels were there left? He didn't think there could be much more. They were already on the third one, and it was his dad's turn to fight. Videl had done wonderfully, and he hoped she knew it too. Vegeta...well, Vegeta had just plain won, end of story. Now his dad, and then him. He understood now what his father was saying. He hadn't had a good fight himself since Cell. He frowned. It seemed like he only got a good fight when it dealt with saving the planet.

It was Videl's turn to stare and scrutinize Gohan to death, and he recognized what she was doing immediately. She also wasn't containing herself very well, considering she was trying to wipe off the smile that was trying to come up full force. He scratched the side of his face, trying to hide his own grin as he turned away from her. Of course, she just followed him, just like he had done.

After a while, he realized that she was actually teasing him. She had devised her own little "plan", and his eyes widened slightly at the discovery. She would just stare at him, seemingly innocent at the time, until he looked out of the corner of his eye, and saw her letting her eyes travel down his body, inch by inch by inch. He would feel the all-to familiar blush come up to the surface, and he would turn to stare at her back, but, whether unfortunate or not, she just turned around herself, presenting him with her slender backside. He growled at her, crossing his arms over his chest in a stubborn way and turning back around himself, so that neither could see each other.

However, after only a few short and agonizing seconds, she would twist right back around, and start the process all over again.

Goku, in all his infinite genius, figured out too that his son and Videl were playing some sort of game, but when he saw his sons furiously blushing face, he realized that Videl was teasing him. He heard a little evil laugh go off in his head and he tiptoed over to Gohan, saying, "Having fun, Gohan?"

"Dad!!!!"

"Hehehehe...ok, I'm leaving."

Gohan gave a frustrated sigh, grumbling to himself about certain "things". He turned back around just in time to see Videl smirk at him, place her hands on her hips, and give them a little provocative shake. He jerked back around, slapping his hands over his face to hide how red he was at that moment. He heard Videl's small wicked giggle, and he wondered why she was doing this. Was she doing some sort of flirtatious teasing...thing to him? He pouted. This wasn't fair. He couldn't really do anything back...could he?

Ahhhhh!!! What am I thinking?! This is Videl we are talking about...!!! He lowered his hands, exhaling all the air in his lungs. Ok, so maybe, he realized at that moment, I really, really like her. He wanted to cry. He just wanted her as his friend...at least he thought he did, and now look at this situation. They were flirting with each other (with or without him even noticing it), and Videl wasn't holding anything back.

So now that he knew what the hell his feelings were...he had to come up with his own naughty scheme. He hoped he could come up with something good....

He spun around, thinking of what to do as he walked right up to her. He smirked at her as her eyes widened, and she took a step back. Ok, so maybe she hadn't been anticipating that, he thought evilly, his plan already working. He was going to shock her at every single turn, just to get back at her.

Videl gave a nervous laugh, taking another few steps back as Gohan approached her. "Um, Gohan? What are you doing?" she asked, still walking backwards as he stalked her. Suddenly, he disappeared, and she cried out when she felt his hands curl around her upper arms from behind her. He slapped one of his hands over her mouth before anyone would hear her, and he whispered in her ear, "Scare you?"

She nodded, mumbling "Yes" into his palm. He chuckled, but didn't let her go. He mused aloud, "I wonder how I should get you back. Do you have any ideas?"

She shook her head frantically, wondering what kind of game he was playing. She tried to look up, and succeeded in seeing him smiling wickedly down at her. Videl sighed into his hand, and his arm snaked around her middle, pulling her up against his hard chest. She gasped, and then growled, wanting to bite his hand, but he had himself positioned so that she couldn't. She gave up her struggle, and just sagged against him, forcing him to support her weight. It wasn't like he would feel it anyhow, she thought to herself, grumbling into his hand once more.

Gohan grinned. Hehehe...it worked! She had given up almost too easily, and he wondered if she was enjoying this just as much as him. He let his hand drop, and he asked her as he brought his now-free arm around her middle, "Are you done now?"

She mumbled a desolate yes, and he saw her pout as she crossed her arms, bring them over top of his. He almost jumped out of his skin, but he held back his shock at her gesture. Videl noticed him stiffen, and she gave a small laugh as she leaned back against him. "Hey, Gohan."

He looked back down at her. "Hmm?"

"I, um...err....I was wondering if...um, well, I was thinking that-"

"Are you trying to ask me to be your boyfriend?"

Well, that was putting it simply. She grinned. "Yeah."

He had to admire her for at least trying. He was wondering how he would ask her the same thing, considering he had never once done it before. Hehehe...now he was going to make her squirm.

"Do you like me?"

"Vast understatement," Videl muttered, hoping he wouldn't hear her, but little did she know that his Saiya-jin hearing was much better than hers. "Yes...I do."

"Put a little more enthusiasm in it, please," he told her, trying not to laugh.

She was planning on screaming in it his face after that, but there were too many people around. Her face scrunched up, and she said with more "enthusiasm", "Yes, damn you, I do!!!!!"

Goku's attention was drawn by then, and another one of his big smiles appeared on his face. He nudged Vegeta in the side, "Aww, look, Vegeta. Isn't that cute?"

Vegeta turned around, not one expression showing on his face as he saw Gohan with his arms wrapped around that Earth girl. He grumbled to himself how wrong it was that the last Saiya-jins were forced to mate with weakling little humans, but it didn't matter anyhow. No matter how loath he was to admit it, he had one of his own. He looked at Kakarott, said sarcastically, "Yes, isn't it cute," and turned right back around.