Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ What You Wouldn't Expect ❯ Monkey Tails...Thankfully Not Dragon Tails.... ( Chapter 32 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter Thirty Two: Monkey Tails...Thankfully Not Dragon Tails....
 
 
"Hey, mom, mom, mom, mom!!!!!!! Mom!! Mom...?"
 
Bulma smiled as she saw her little boy, and she stood up gracefully from making a correction to their course at the computer in the cockpit. He ran over to her, Goten hot on his trail. They both latched onto her legs, and she almost fell over, but she just laughed, unable to help herself. "Hey, boys, is there something you want?"
 
"Yeah," Trunks said, looking up at his beautiful mother from short his height. "I wanna know why Gohan and dad and Goku have tails. How come don't I have one? And how come doesn't Goten have one too?"
 
She patted both of their small heads, seeing the Supreme Kai turn away from his position at the computer screens that displayed everything that was happening on board. He seemed to be watching only one in particular, the one that showed the activity in the GR, where Gohan was. Shin smirked when he saw the awed little boys staring at him, and he said, "It's quite simple, actually. I gave them all back their tails."
 
Both of the little boy's eyes widened. "Wow," Goten said, holding on tighter to Bulma's spandex-covered leg. She tried to detach both of them, but it wasn't happening. She sighed, crossing her arms over her chest and waiting.
 
"Why did you give them their tails back?" Trunks asked, wondering what was up with this guy. The energy coming from him was weird, and he didn't really like going around him when he saw him. He was usually in the Star room, a room that showed a 260º view of space. It was all this funky glass-like stuff that neither him nor Goten could break, because they had tried, much to Bulma's extreme dismay. She had almost spanked both of them, but then Vegeta had stopped her. He had scared them both to death by saying that if they broke it, they would get sucked into space, and they would either suffocate to death, their brains would explode, or that they would be fried to death from a star that they were currently close to. They never went close to that room again.
 
"I know that if Saiya-jins have their tails, it increases their strength, and if we can find anything that can make them stronger, then I will use it to our advantage," Shin said, crossing his arms over his chest. The boys stared on, but then Goten suddenly said, "Hey, I want my tail back!!"
 
Trunks nodded enthusiastically. "Yeah, me too!!!"
 
The Supreme Kai grinned. "Alright."
 
Both looked mildly surprised, for they hadn't expected that in a million years. Both said, "Cool!!!" at the same time, and looked on at him, waiting for him to do it.
 
Bulma didn't like the thought, but if it would help save the world, well then, she guessed she didn't have much of a choice.
 
Trunks felt a very distinct burning at the base of his spine, and he frowned, wondering what it was. When he realized that it was, he looked behind him, seeing his tail squirming like mad in the seat of his pants because it couldn't get out. Goten was in a similar situation, running around in circles like a dog trying to get a hold of the back of his pants. He started whining for Bulma to help him as he fell flat on his face, dizzy from running around in countless circles. She laughed, leaning over and grabbing a pair of electrical scissors on the computer keyboard she had placed there, telling Trunks to stop moving so she could cut a hole in his pants. He obeyed instantly, for the thing moving around like mad in his pants was tickling him to death. Bulma snipped a hole in the seat of his pants and through his boxer briefs, tugging his tail through. He got a big smile on his face and started running around, exclaiming that he had a tail and no one else did, even if their were four other people on board that did.
 
Bulma did the same to Goten, kissing his chubby little cheek and making him blush as he ran after Trunks, both leaving the cockpit to go find their fathers.
 
She smiled, thanking the Supreme Kai. He just nodded, waving his hand as he went back to watching Gohan train in the GR.
 
"Hey, dad, dad, dad, dad!!!!!!! Dad!! Dad...?"
 
Vegeta turned around from his spot in the hallway that gave a view of the endless and eternally black space, dotted with bright stars that flashed by at an incredible speed, and the assorted planets that he probably at one time had almost blown up. He saw his son and Kakarott's other spawn, and he crossed his arms over his chest, trying to look foreboding and succeeding.
 
Both boys stopped in their tracks, not noticing. Vegeta rolled his eyes as his son and Goten started jumping around him like insane rabbits, talking so fast he couldn't understand them. Finally he yelled, "Shut up! Now what do you want!?"
 
Trunks shut up instantly, not looking in the slightest upset that his dad had yelled at him. Instead, he turned around and grabbed his wiggling tail, showing his dad, who got a shocked look on his face. "Look, dad!! Isn't it cool?? Both me and Goten got our tails back. That Supreme Kai guy dude man thing gave them back to us! What do you think?"
 
Vegeta watched as both boys held out their wriggling tails, and he smirked evilly. "Why don't you yank on Goten's tail, Trunks?"
 
Trunks got a confused look on his face, but did it anyhow. He grabbed Goten's tail and pulled as hard as he could, making his best friend scream in pain and fall flat on his butt, crying his eyes out and whining that he was going to get him back for that as he held his poor injured tail. Trunks got a shocked look on his face, and then shouted, "Cool!!!"
 
Vegeta's smirk grew as Trunks started to drag Goten away, saying that they had to go get his own father and try it out on him. Goten didn't look too enthusiastic with the tears running down his face, but he sniffed and nodded, chasing after Trunks. All Vegeta could do was think how wonderfully evil he was as he turned back to watch the brilliant stars fly by.
 
I'm so close. I know I am. Just a little further....I know it's there. I just need to reach for it....
 
I must save Videl. I need Videl...I need you...I miss you. I'm coming, don't worry. Please be alright. I know you're alright. I would know...I would just know if you weren't. All you have to do is wait...wait for me and I will come and save you.
 
He fell suddenly, slamming painfully into the floor of the GR. He rubbed his head as Bulma walked in, hands on her hips, even if he couldn't see her. "Son Gohan, you get out of here and get some food! You have been in here for two and a half days!! What the hell are you living off of? You don't have an ounce of fat on your body!!" She walked over to him, grabbing his arm and yanking him out of the gravity room. He started complaining that he needed to train, but she said that wasn't a good enough excuse. She said that maybe if he was going to die and the only way he could save himself was to train, then that would be an excuse. He tried to point out that he was trying not only to save himself, but everyone in the damn universe, but the beautiful stubborn woman would have none of it. She sat him down forcefully at the table, plopping a four-course meal in front of him. "Now if this doesn't entice you, you have to be dying."
 
Uh, he thought, turning red. Don't get me started on enticement. He wanted to ask her to leave, but he would probably insult her. Someone high above probably heard him, because his father called for her a second later in what sounded like a frantic voice, and then he ran by the kitchen, screaming her name and for her to help him. She rolled her eyes, running out of the kitchen just in time before Trunks and Goten ran her over.
 
"AHHHH!!! Bulma, help me! They are trying to hurt me!!!" Goku cried, hiding behind her as she took on an evil mother stance, making both boys stop dead in their tracks, looking like they wanted to run away.
 
"Alright, you two, what are you trying to do to Goku?"
 
Trunks looked down, trying to appear innocent. Bulma's glare hardened, and he almost yelped and ran in the other direction. Goten finally gave in, saying quietly, "We just wanted to yank on my dad's tail, that's all. Vegeta said that it was alright."
 
Bulma's eyes narrowed. Of course that man would say it was alright. He's gonna get it later.
 
"Well, why don't you two go along and find Vegeta for me so I can make him sorry? I promise I will reward both of you if you do," Bulma said sweetly, smiling at both boys. They nodded, anything for her if they weren't going to die from the Satanic Glare of Mother's Death. They took off in the other direction, and Goku sighed with obvious relief.
 
"They were trying to hurt me, Bulma! I didn't do anything to them...." he complained, letting her lead him into the kitchen. Which was empty. Bulma growled, seeing half of the food gone and no Gohan.
 
"That boy is gonna get it. All he does is train, and he doesn't even eat or sleep. He's going to kill himself."
 
Goku almost started drooling when he saw food, and he forgot Bulma as he sat down and started stuffing his face. She rolled her eyes helplessly, wondering at Saiya-jin men and what she had to go through with them.