Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ What You Wouldn't Expect ❯ Welcome My Little Whores...I'm Going to Kill You All! ( Chapter 35 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter Thirty Five: Welcome My Little Whores...I'm Going to Kill You All!
 
 
 
"We will be there in three hours. This place is very dangerous, full of hazards, and complete with death traps meant to make you suffer and want to die. I hope you all understand the significance of this, and we have to try our hardest. Bulma, you will be in charge of anything medical, and getting us out of here, meaning that you will stay with the ship. Trunks and Goten are going to stay here as well, but will be on outer limit patrol."
 
Goten asked Trunks what the purple guy meant by outer limit patrol, and his friend explained that they were going to guard the ship. Goten nodded, and they both went back to paying rapt attention.
 
"Gohan, Goku, Vegeta, and I, will be heading out to Babidi's base, were hopefully we will be able to find a way in without making a disturbance. We aren't here for battle, we are here to save Videl. We will fight Buu later, that is if he is revived. If he isn't, then we will try to find a way to destroy him. It is Gohan's job to find Videl, and everyone else's job to make sure that he has no trouble doing this. Everyone understand?" the Supreme Kai asked, looking around the cockpit and seeing nods from various people. He nodded himself, walking away with Bulma to the medical lab to make sure she had the stuff that she would possibly need when Gohan brought Videl back. The Supreme Kai tried to explain the technology that Babidi had, and that they might not have the right stuff. Bulma just smiled, saying that if they didn't have it, she would make and/or invent it.
 
Everyone else left to go get their suits on, and bring any possible weapons that they thought would be useful, which was nothing. Goten and Trunks already had theirs on, so they were packed and ready to go. They ran out of the room, planning on patrolling as soon as they landed.
 
Gohan didn't know how he felt. He was confused as to what he had to do, and what would happen once he found Videl. But what happens if she is dead? I don't know what I would do....
 
He shook his head, walking into the kitchen after he was done getting dressed. It was apparent his father and Vegeta had gotten the same idea, for they were shoving food down their gullets. He didn't understand why Saiya-jins always got the urge to eat before a battle. He sighed, sitting down with them and stuffing some food down his own throat.
 
By the time they were finished, an hour and a half had gone by. That left only about an hour until they were there. Everyone looked up when they heard a female computer voice come on overhead, and it said, "Approaching planet's atmosphere in forty-five minutes. Please-"
 
They jumped when the voice was interrupted, and a real human female's voice came on overhead.
 
"Stupid thing...shut up. Oh yeah, well, sorry everyone, but I would like everyone to please come to the cockpit and lock themselves in. It appears that there is a small storm brewing on the planet's surface, and we might be affected. This is just a safety precaution, I repeat, this is just a safety precaution. Oh yeah, thank you, and have a nice day." Everyone heard a small giggle before the microphone was hung up, and Vegeta shook his head, rolling his eyes. "I don't know what I see in that insane woman."
 
Both Gohan and Goku grinned, putting all the dishes into the sink and sealing it shut so the plates wouldn't fly everywhere once they landed, and then commenced in battening down the hatches. Once that was done they only had about fifteen minutes left, and they hurried to the cockpit, seeing Trunks and Goten long strapped into the seats, and whining that they wanted out. Bulma was at the computer controls sitting at her seat, pushing various buttons so fast that it was hard to see what she was doing. The Supreme Kai was no where to be found, but they didn't worry about it because Shin was perfectly capable of taking care of himself.
 
Bulma motioned everyone to take a seat, and they strapped themselves in, tightening the straps and trying to get comfortable. Bulma had barely sat back herself when the female computer voice came on again, announcing, "Entering planet's atmosphere in three...two...one."
 
The ship started shaking violently, jostling everyone about painfully with Bulma screaming her head off and cursing the ship and saying that she was going to kill it if it dared to fall apart. Everyone felt surprise when Vegeta started laughing at her, and then they started screaming at each other through the landing sequence. Once everything stopped shaking, and the computer voice came on saying, "Landing successful, thank you and have a nice day," Vegeta and Bulma ripped themselves out of their seats, getting up in each other's faces and screaming. No one had a clue as to what they were yelling about, so they just left.
 
Vegeta caught up a few moments later, a scowl on his face and his arms stubbornly crossed. He was mumbling something about psycho women and how he was going to blow them all up when the Supreme Kai appeared, walking next to Gohan. They were all heading to the door that would lead them out into the breathable atmosphere, and then down the ramp. Trunks and Goten were following close behind, talking about who would take turns guarding the entrance. Gohan felt proud that both of them seemed to be taking this seriously, but he didn't have to tell them. They probably already knew from the way he was smiling at them.
 
Bulma's voice came on once again overhead, saying, "Alright you guys, the door is gonna open in a few seconds, and you have about ten seconds to get off as a safety measure. After that, you have four hours to get this done and over with before I leave. And Trunks and Goten, don't you dare wander off, or you will get it later! But anyhow, everyone be careful, please. I don't want to have to stitch back on a leg or something. Just bring Videl back, that's all I ask for. See everyone in a little bit!"
 
Vegeta rolled his eyes again, mentioning how he was going to lock her into a padded room someday as the door opened, revealing to them the red and dusty barren landscape. It was rocky and mountainous, the winds howling and bringing the red tinted dust along with it. Goten and Trunks said, "Cool" and then followed everyone out of the ship as the metal door slid shut, shutting them outside. They felt scared, but they knew they could do this. Gohan ruffled their hair, telling them to do a good job as they walked off, heading towards the ship that loomed in the distance. It was hard to see through the sand and dust, so they put up the sun visors that Bulma had forced them to bring, and they were grateful as their sight improved and they got better visibility of their surrounding area.
 
The Supreme Kai told them to stay low, and everyone crouched as they made their way to the outside of the ship, everyone separating to find a suitable place to get in. The only way that seemed they were going to get in was through the door, and they wondered if it was a good idea. Finally they gave up, just telling Goku to open it. He was told not to blast it open, so he just stepped forward, his fingers finding the seal. He pried the doors open with some difficulty, but managed it as everyone made it through, and he jumped out of the way right before they closed on him. They fell down the familiar elevator-like shaft, coming to the unlit room that Videl had first fought in. They searched for the door that Pui Pui had come through, and Goku found it first, prying this one open as well. It was a long series of wandering almost blindly through dark halls, going deeper into the ship, and forcing open metal doors. They made only a few encounters, at which Vegeta and Goku took care of very easily. The Supreme Kai led the way, steering clear of any area that he knew could be dangerous.
 
But that didn't last very long. They finally met up with some soldiers with larger ki's than the rest, and Gohan looked to the men around him, wondering what he should do. They had already passed through some prisoner rooms, at which they all had heard horrifying screams that curled Gohan's toes.
 
Shin told Goku and Vegeta to deal with them and try to catch up as Gohan and him ran in the other direction, turning down a hall that was filled with even more cries of agony. They both had the feeling as they got deeper and deeper into the ship that they were getting closer to where Videl was. They felt a growing energy ahead of them, and they both wondered if it could possibly be Majin Buu. Gohan prayed that it wasn't, for he knew without a doubt and even with all his strength, that he wasn't ready to take on this guy. From what the Supreme Kai had told him, he was actually scared of this guy.
 
They stopped suddenly, seeing a group of six ugly looking men covered in blood, dirt, and other various gore, and holding what looked like torture devices. Gohan looked at the Supreme Kai out of the corner of his eye, and he saw him motion for him to go ahead, and he would take care of the guys in front of them. Gohan nodded, flipping over their foes and running down the continuing hall. The disgusting men turned to go after him, but the Supreme Kai fired an energy blast at them, distracting them all to himself. He watched as Gohan disappeared out of view, and he hoped that the boy would be able to find her.