Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ What You Wouldn't Expect ❯ I Got You Wrapped Around My Evil Little Finger ( Chapter 39 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 39: I Got You Wrapped Around My Evil Little Finger
 
"Err...uh, maybe?"

Her eyes narrowed dangerously on his face. He gave her an apprehensive look, hurrying over to his dresser and shoveling through it like a lunatic. He went through every single drawer, but didn't find what he was looking for. He was afraid that if he didn't have it with him, she might start to use her famous "Wrath of Videl". In other words, he was going to die.

He turned around, scratching the back of his head. "Uh, I just remembered," he said, hoping she would take the little white lie. "I left it back home because I didn't want it to get ruined. I also thought that you would rather read it yourself, if you uh, ever got the err, chance."

She studied his face for a moment, and then gave him the sweetest and most beautiful smile imaginable. He had thought only girls went weak in the knees, but now he knew better. He almost had to hold onto something without falling to the floor feeling like butter. He composed himself quickly, sitting down on the bed next to her just for extra safety, even if it wasn't a good idea to be too close to her. "I'm sorry, Videl. I hope you can forgive me."

She crawled uncertainly over to him, taking the daring chance and climbing into his lap as she looped her arms around his neck, pecking his cheek softly. "It's alright, Gohan," she said amiably. "When we get back, we can read it together."

She wants to read it with me? Does that mean that she wants to be with me? Uh, this female stuff is so confusing. How can I think straight when she's all over my lap? Especially in my condition?

"Um, how would you like breakfast? Err, I mean, lunch," he said, grinning cleverly at her.

She rolled her eyes. This is a good time to take wonderful advantage of this situation, she thought evilly, forcing a pained look on her face. He instantly panicked, asking her if she was alright with a worried note in his voice. She closed her eyes, clutching at his shoulders as she gave a melodramatic moan of pain, succeeding easily with her little farce. He immediately laid her down, saying quickly, "Oh, Dende, I'll be right back with Bulma, she'll make you feel better. Please, hold on. I'll be right back."

She grabbed onto him right before he turned around, and she shook her head. "No, it's ok, Gohan. I guess it was just something small that came up...temporarily. Maybe you should...carry me to the kitchen so I can eat instead of walking." She paused, looking up at his worried visage. "You will carry me, won't you?"

He nodded, almost in a spell as he bent back over and scooped her up in his strong arms, carrying her to the door.

"Uh, Gohan?" she said, stopping him.

He gave her a questioning look. "Hmm?"

She tried to hide her smile as she looked down, drawing small intricate designs on his chest with her finger. "Um, I might as well be naked," she murmured, remembering how she was only wearing a long shirt.

"Well, if you want to be naked I could just—um, I mean...oh man!" he said, wanting to slap himself. "Ok...I mean—" he growled suddenly, setting her back down on the bed almost a little too hard. "I don't have any girl clothes so I hope you don't mine wearing mine until I can get some more of Bulma's."

She nodded her head, trying not to laugh at how bad she could be sometimes. "It's ok, Gohan." This is the perfect chance to be able to smell Gohan all day long...hehehe....

He dug through his drawers, pulling out the smallest shirt he could find, and pitching it over his head, hearing her silly laugh as she caught it effortlessly. He burrowed through them some more, locating a pair of sweat pants that looked a little too small for him. He tossed them as well, and then turned, blushing slightly. "I don't uh, have any...bras or anything...I hope you can go without...."

She smiled wickedly. "Oh it's alright, Gohan," she said, trying not to sound more evil than she already was. "I like the experience of freedom. You know...instant access kind of deal. All you have to do is reach up under—"

"Do you need anything else?" he interrupted her, trying to pretend he hadn't heard that. "I don't have any of those nice little silky panties that I would like to—never mind. I don't have any of those, so I hope you can wear a pair of my boxers." He threw a pair of his traditional black boxers at her, turning just in time to watch her as she caught them in her right hand, setting them down in her lap with the rest of her clothes. It dawned on him as he saw her smirk that he knew exactly what she was doing to him. She was teasing him. He blinked hard, finding it hard to believe that she would actually do a thing like that. Well, he thought, scratching his head some more. She is rather...devious and sneaky sometimes. He grinned. I think I like that in a girl.

"Gohan, can you be a doll and leave for a minute? I just have to get dressed real quick," she said, interrupting his wayward thoughts.

"Why? It's nothing that I'm not going see—uh, I mean, alright, just yell when you want me to come back in!!" he said, running straight out of the room, his face completely red. She stifled a giggle as she hurried and got dressed, trying not to laugh some more at how his clothes hung on her like a sack. She noticed though, how sore she was as she moved. She frowned, wondering why. She shrugged, ignoring it for now and deciding to deal with it later as she sat back down gingerly on the snug bed, calling for Gohan. He came back in a few moments later, trying to hide his still ever-present blush as he picked her up carefully, leaving with her in his arms to go to the kitchen/dining room. She looked around as he brought her there, watching the stark white walls of the halls and the soft sound of his breathing as he padded down to the kitchen, which was right down the hall. He walked right in, smiling when he saw his dad.

"Hey, dad. How'd you sleep?"

Goku grinned, shoving another bite of food into his mouth. "Good! You?" he asked through the food in his mouth, not noticing the growing hesitant look on Videl's face as she saw him. He swallowed, his smile growing. "Ah, Gohan, look at how cute her hair is. Its all messed up like—"

"Dad, please, don't not say what you were going to. Videl isn't really feeling well, as I bet you can understand. She's still sca—"

"Gohan?" Videl pleaded quietly, chewing on her lip as she clung to him tighter. "Gohan, can we please go back to your room? I don't...I don't want to be out here." She looked at Goku nervously, her fingers tightening on his shoulders.

The smile on his face at the sight of his dad fell off, hearing a note in Videl's voice he hadn't ever heard before. He had heard scared, but this one...this one was...horrified. He wondered if it was because of the way she was dressed, but he doubted she would act this way. She would probably just blush and get over it, making some slanderous comment along with the sufferance. But not with the way she was holding onto him, like she was literally trying to disappear inside of him just to escape that room. He examined her countenance before her glanced back at his anxious father, seeing that he also had a confused look on his face.

"Dad, I'm gonna...I'm gonna go bring Videl back to my room, alright? I think that she needs to get some more rest. I'll be back in a minute so I can get us some more food," Gohan said painstakingly, not taking his eyes off of Videl as she tightened her hold on him desperately, burying her face in the safe hollow of his neck. He didn't see the shocked look on his dad's face, but he knew he was thinking the same exact thing. Even with the short amount of time Goku had known Videl, he knew her to be a stubborn and headstrong girl, full of pride and honor that would even challenge his own. But now...now she was just a shivering mass in Gohan's arms as he carried her away.

He hurried back to his room, not passing anyone on the silent way back. As soon as he got into his room he set her on the bed, laying her underneath the blankets and pressing a small kiss to her forehead while she reluctantly let him go. He watched as she gripped tightly onto the sheets, her knuckles turning white. He glanced back up to her face, running his hand through her soft but tangled hair to tell her to open her eyes. When she did, she forced a smile, trying to reassure him. He didn't buy it for a minute.

"Videl, as soon as I come back, I want to know what is wrong with you," he said seriously, all the playful normal tones gone. He saw her swallow, but she didn't acknowledge him as he left the room.