Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ What You Wouldn't Expect ❯ Damn, I just can't get it on, can I? ( Chapter 38 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 38: Damn, I just can't get it on, can I?
 
He woke the next morning feeling warm...too warm. He opened his dark eyes drowsily, slowly blinking out the annoying sleep that refused to go away. He heard a low feminine moan beside him, and it eased him out of his sleepy state, causing him to look down. He smiled softly, brushing his fingers through her mussed hair that was splayed all over his pillow, or the one that they were both sharing. She had somehow managed to work herself down his body, and the silky white skin of her cheek was pressed up against the flat plane of his tanned stomach, her strong arms looped lazily around his waist. They had both kicked the blankets down to the foot of the large bed, and that was probably why he had woken up like he had. Videl was shivering from the cold, and yet he was feeling a little too eager.

He lifted her back up to the fluffy white pillow, leaning down and bringing back the thick tangled blankets. He glanced briefly at the clock, seeing that it was almost eleven in the morning. He ignored the time, feeling the more pressing need for extra sleep and the chance to hold Videl just a little longer.

An hour later there was a small yet persistent knock on the door, but it awoke neither of the heavily sleeping teenagers. A fully dressed woman insistently pressed the small red button to open the metal door, and it slid open silently. She was planning on yelling her head off that neither of them were awake yet, but she shut her trap when she saw them. It was the most precious thing she had ever seen, what with their arms wrapped around each other and holding one another as close as possible. Gohan's face was smothered in her hair, and Videl's cheek was resting on his chest and under his chin. She literally clasped her hands together and sighed dramatically, looking dreamy as she watched the peacefully sleeping couple. Vegeta came by only a short time later, wondering where the hell she was, and he to pull her away forcefully.

All the noise eventually woke them up, and Gohan sighed, practically rolling over on top of her when he forgot she was there. He looked down, seeing a very visible big smile on her pretty face as she tried to hold herself back from laughing at him. He cocked his black eyebrow at her, knowing that she loved it when he did that. She became abruptly silent, and he felt her hand drift up his chest to his handsome face. He smiled at her and watched quietly as her finger traced over his eyebrows, smoothing them down with her fingertip before letting it wander down his cheek, and then run slowly along his jawline. He sighed softly as her fingers took a bold turn and fluttered over his lips, staring at his mouth as she watched her graceful movements. He drew in a shaky breath as she scooted herself closer, her fingers leaving his face and going around his neck. Their lips were only scarce inches apart, so close and yet so far. He was staring at her lips, not understanding why she was hesitating. He was fighting the intense urge just to close the distance between them, to feel her lips against his. The only thing that was holding him back was the fear that she might not want to, or he might hurt her. "Videl...."

She looked up, blinking when she saw the look on his face. She smiled, sweeping her fingers through his tousled hair slowly until her hand was resting once against at the base of his sensitive neck. "Gohan...it's alright."

He brought her tighter against him, his hand tilting up her chin to bring her lips against his. Her mouth opened immediately, her tongue finding his. He moaned, his left hand tangling in her long hair and his right traveling down her back. She brought her body into his shyly, tilting her head back as his lips trailed down her throat, feeling oddly drawn to the soft curve of her shoulder. He felt a shiver go down her spine as he started placing light sucking kisses on her shoulder, not able to get enough of the sweet taste of her skin. His hand left her back, running down and curving over her bottom. She gasped out loud as he jerked her hips against his, and she felt something intensely warm go through as he did so. His lips latched onto her shoulder and sucked hard, his hands forcing her hips against his and causing her to moan. He left her shoulder as he smirked, her eyes widening in shock at the wicked look on his face.

"You're not wearing any underwear."

She exhaled, smiling against his lips as she whispered, "I'm not wearing a bra either." She lowered her thick eyelashes, looking through up at him through their long length. His hand trailed back up to the luscious curve of her hip, and slightly up her shirt, bringing it up with his itching fingers.

"Videl, it isn't a good idea to tease me," he told her in a serious voice, feeling what little control he had with her slipping slowly through his fingers.

She gave him an enticing coy look, tracing her tongue over his lower lip. "Why...? Can't take the heat, Gohan?"

He clutched at her hips as she played temptingly with his lips, driving him crazy with every small, yet shy movement. He closed his eyes. He had warned her. If she didn't want this, or if she was only playing around, it was her fault if something bad happened.

He flipped her over, his mouth covering hers in a demanding and passionate kiss, making her cling to him for more. She could tell something was wrong with him, but she shoved it into the back of her mind, only letting herself enjoy the warm and heated feelings he evoked in her. She noticed how he was hesitant, but there was just something else...it was confusing her. She asked herself if she really wanted this...if she really wanted to be with Gohan...right now. She moaned as his fingers found a particular spot on her spine that made her arch her body into his, and she begged him breathlessly to do it again. He repeated the process, and he smiled as she let out another moan. Hearing her make all these little noises was driving him even more insane than he already was, and he was seriously fighting the urge just to rip off her shirt and devour every inch of white skin. All those feelings he had been possessed with while he had been left wanting her without her being with him was coming up to the surface with a vengeance, something almost violent in its intensity.

He swallowed hard, letting his trembling fingers go up under her shirt slowly, and looking up into her eyes to ask if it was alright. They were closed, the look on her face almost...expecting, wanting. He smiled despite himself, and pressed a small kiss to her lips, causing her to open her eyes in an almost lazy way. His fingers inched up her side a little more, skimming over the sleek muscles of her stomach, and then stopping. He watched as she licked her lips apprehensively, and then grasped his upper arms as she nodded carefully.

KNOCK.

Gohan jerked around to see the door starting to open, and he jumped out of the bed at super speed, throwing a blanket over Videl and telling her to close her eyes as he ran into the bathroom, immediately turning on the water.

Bulma strode in, blinking when she saw Videl still laying in bed, and the water on in the bathroom. She wasn't going to be mean to the poor young woman sleeping in the bed, for she had just been through hell, so she just walked over to the bathroom, rapping on the door.

No one answered. She rolled her eyes, walking back over to the bed to watch the peacefully sleeping woman on the bed. Her chest seemed to be heaving a little bit more than what should be necessary when one was sleeping, and she shrugged, guessing that she was having some sort of nightmare or dream. She smiled, tucking the blankets around her more securely and kissing the girl's smooth forehead, silently wishing to herself that she had a little girl of her own as she left the room.

Gohan walked out to see Videl sitting up in bed, her fingertips touching her forehead gingerly. He was about to apologize to her, but she interrupted him before he had the chance.

"Gohan, did you bring my mother's diary?"