Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ What You Wouldn't Expect ❯ What You Wouldn't Expect ( Chapter 77 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 77: What You Wouldn't Expect
 
Gohan smiled lovingly at the woman facing him. She looked so beautiful in her white wedding gown and finery (which had cost so much he hadn't been able to even read the numbers) that his smile grew even more. In just a few minutes she would be all his, for the rest of their lives. An evil laugh went off in his head. He liked the thought of Videl being his and only his for the rest of eternity. It gave him any right in the world to kill someone who touched her. He liked that thought even better.

Videl didn't really want to know what the smirk on Gohan's face was all about, just flinched and squeezed his hand even harder. He gave her a concerned glance as the preacher continued to read on and on about their vows, his voice echoing throughout the massive church. Gohan couldn't even count the amount of people sitting in the stifling room the numbers were so staggering. Videl, surprisingly, had wanted a small ceremony with only family present, but Gohan had immediately said no. He wanted everyone in the universe to know that Videl was his. That way he would have even more of an excuse to kill someone who touched her. The person should have known (since everyone in the universe knew, and that included that person) that she was his property, and no touchy unless you wanted a slow and painful death. His grin returned. Death was good....

Gohan's frown returned as he felt Videl's fingers clutching at his. Their hands were clasped in between them, and when he looked down quickly, he saw that her fingers were white. He knew she was nervous, she had told him earlier, but did that warrant squeezing his fingers off?

He forgot about it as the preacher announced that it was time to kiss the bride. Good, he thought somewhat evilly. Now Videl is mine, and I get to kill some people if they touch her. Mwahahaha....

He heard a small stir in the large audience, and tried to block out his mother's hysterical wails as he pulled back Videl's white lacy veil. His smile returned as he saw her, but it dropped off when he noticed her pale face and the sweat breaking out on her forehead. He leaned closer, not wanting anyone to hear him.

"Uh, Videl? Are you um, alright?"

She opened her eyes, not even realizing until then that they had been closed. She slowly processed his words, and finally understood what he was saying. She opened her mouth to answer him, but all that came out was a muffled groan.

Gohan's face flushed scarlet. "Videl! Not now...."

She shook her head. "No, Gohan. I-I...I'm going into labor."

He simply stared at her. There was a hushed whisper among the occupants of the church. Gohan felt his eye twitch. More whispers. Another twitch. A body plopped to the floor as Chichi fainted. Goku followed shortly after that. Vegeta laughed. Bulma whacked him upside the head.

Gohan felt his eye twitch some more after a moment. "W-what?"

Videl flinched again as she suddenly looked down at her slippered feet, where a pool of water was gathering underneath her gown. "G-Gohan, my w-water just b-broke."

Gohan continued to stare in shock at his bride (or lack thereof), his mind trying to register her words. He heard Vegeta laughing his head off in the background as Bulma screeched for Goku and Chichi to wake up, yelling that there was an emergency. Goku groaned and sat up, rubbing his head gingerly. It felt like he had just hit something hard....

Looking at the busted armrest of the pier he had been sitting in, he laughed as he rubbed the back of his head. Poor pier, he felt bad for it.

He looked around, seeing that his wife was still passed out beside him and that his son was twitching up at the altar with Videl. Ah, things must be going pretty well, he mused, leaning back against something comfy. He sighed and snuggled against it, wondering if Gohan would get mad at him if he took a nap.

Just as he was about to close his eyes and doze off, he felt something whack his head. He cried out and grabbed his poor head, which had been getting abused a lot in the past few minutes.

"OW!!!! WHAT THE HELL?!?!" he yelled, making everyone around him gasp in shock. How dare he curse in a church!!!

"YOU %@^&*$# &^%$*!!!! GET OFF MY %^&$*@# LEG!!!!!"

Goku was suddenly thrown across the church, and he grinned his goofy smile when he was suddenly at his son's feet. "Uh, hi, Gohan. How's it going?"

Gohan felt another twitch coming on. "D-d-d-dad...V-Videl is...in l-l-l-l-la-b-bor. I—"

He fell over.

Goku picked himself up off the floor, dusting himself off nonchalantly. It wasn't like his bonded daughter-in-law was in labor and his son had just fainted from lack of oxygen to his brain.

He suddenly noticed that Videl was slightly bent over, both of her arms wrapped around her large stomach. She gave Goku a pleading look, knowing that Gohan was in lala land now.

"Goku...please, I need to get to the hospital."

Goku scratched the back of his head, glancing down at the puddle at her feet. He laughed. "Wow, and I was just going to call for a clean up on aisle three!!"

Videl turned pure red, but she didn't have enough time as Bulma came rushing over to her, nearly hysterical.

"Oh my, are you sure?! Of course you're sure, your water broke. Damn it, it isn't good that it broke so soon. Damn it...VEGETA!!! Come over here right now and wake up Gohan, damn it. Goku, damn it, wake up your wife. Yamcha, or at least someone, help me get Videl outside and into a damn car. We have to get her to the hospital. She's in labor."

Chichi jerked upright out of nowhere. "Videl's in labor?!?! YES!!!! GRANDCHILDREN!!! BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!"

Everyone stayed away from the woman frothing at the mouth as Bulma draped Videl's arm over her shoulder, planning to help her a little early down the aisle.

Yamcha hmphed and moved Bulma aside as he straightened his tie. "No, allow me to assist this lovely, beautiful, sexified pregnant womanness. She is in need of some manly assistance."

Bulma snorted as Yamcha picked Videl up, and then nearly killed him when Videl moaned in pain from being picked up too fast. However, Videl did it for her as she bashed him over the head.

"Uh, IDIOT. Just get me out to a car. I'll decapitate you later!"

Vegeta attempted to stay as far away as possible from any pregnant females, knowing from experience that they were rather violent. Just seeing the look on Videl's face scared him. Well, he wouldn't admit that aloud...it would be only his little secret. Yes...his little secret.... He rubbed his hands together and chuckled insanely.

Goku gave Vegeta a look that said he was quite horrified of the Prince as the shorter man walked by, a rabid look on his face. Goku crept away silently, quickly helping his wife up and running with her over his shoulder and out the door. No need to stay inside with the insane people, was there? No, not all at....

Vegeta kicked Gohan in the side, hearing the younger half-Saiya-jin groan as he sat up, rubbing his head. "Kami, Videl. I know you like it rough sometimes, but jeez..."

Vegeta's eyebrow went up three fourths of a quarter of a fraction of a half of a centimeter (try measuring that). "Yes, I know she likes it rough, you can hear you two half way across the continent."

Gohan rubbed his head some more, blushing slightly. "Sorry about that, Vegeta. You know how hard it is to say no to a lady!!"

Vegeta rolled his eyes. "Yes, and I imagine you're going to be screaming a lot of "No, Videl, PLEASE don't" later on as Videl rips off various parts of your anatomy. She is currently being escorted without her own bitch to the hospital."

Gohan paled. "Oh shit. I fainted, didn't I?"

"Lovely scene, really," Vegeta said with a wave of his hand.

Gohan jumped up and raced out the front door, Vegeta trailing slowly behind.

"Where is she?! WHERE IS SHE?!" Gohan screeched, tossing random people aside in his search for Videl. He spotted her only by his dad's big hair in the throng of people surrounding them, for the church seemed to have emptied while Gohan had been...asleep. He hadn't fainted. He had just needed a little nap. Yep, that was it.

Gohan chucked Yamcha away from Videl when he noticed he was within three feet of her. She gave him a look that told him he was her hero, and he gave her as much of a reassuring look as he could as he picked her up gently. "Hey," he said softly, feeling her loop her arms around his neck. He moved through the people, quite simply shoving them aside to get to the road.

Once he arrived, he realized that he had a bald spot in the back of his head from Videl ripping it out. He ignored the pain as he searched for a car, willing for it to even be a beater or a limousine at this rate.

When he didn't spot one, he decided that crying was a good idea, especially since Videl was squeezing his arm so hard that he though the muscle would pop like a balloon. Owie....

"Step aside, Queen Bulma returns," Bulma said in a cheery voice, tossing a hoi-poi capsule into the middle of the road. Her red viper emerged, and Vegeta suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

"NO!! Anything but THAT thing!!!!" he cried, tears filling his eyes. "No...the horror...." Or no...wait...THE POWER!!!! YES, THE POWER!!!!!!

Everyone ignored the still obviously insane Prince. Gohan set Videl down in the back seat with Bulma, watching with some dismay as Yamcha, Krillin, Goku, Chichi, Trunks, and Goten all piled in along with them into the tiny car. He didn't know how he made it to the driver's seat, but when he finally managed to sit down, he looked to his left, seeing Piccolo. He didn't ask.

He turned back to the steering wheel, ready to drive Videl to the hospital. Hearing all her threats and moans and groans was enough to know that something was going to die. And that something was probably going to be him.

His mind suddenly went blank. He stared at the steering wheel, as if wondering why he was sitting there. He turned to Piccolo.

"So...do you know how to drive?"

Piccolo simply blinked. "No."

Gohan frowned. "Hmmm...well, this can't be a good thing, huh?"

Piccolo gave him an odd look. "Gohan, I don't know if you have registered this yet, but Videl is in a lot of pain and she needs to get to the hospital. I bet if you look behind you, you will probably see various torture scenes."

Gohan was about to look when he was suddenly tossed out of his seat.

"Move aside boy, and let a REAL man drive."

Gohan just shrugged and jumped into the back, landing on Krillin. "I hope you don't mind if I sit on your lap, since well, there isn't anywhere else to sit."

Krillin was going to object, but the octave of everyone's voice suddenly went up about one hundred times as Vegeta laughed maniacally and slammed down on the gas pedal.

"YES!!! DO YOU FEEL THAT?!?!? THE MOTHER #$%&^*@ POWER!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHA...."

Bulma shrieked and clutched Videl as "Return of Maniacal Vegeta in a Viper" commenced. She remembered this all too well...people jumping out of the way, trash flying everywhere...Goku crying because Vegeta hit a leaf and hurt Mother Nature. Yep, this was all too familiar.

"Hmm...what's that in the middle of the road? Oops, didn't mean that!!" Vegeta giggled, a happy grin on his face. Oh, the joy....

Gohan tried to block out the sudden plops or jerks of the car as Vegeta hit random objects, his insane laughter overtaking almost every sound around them. Bulma was just staring at him, almost amazed. Gohan blinked when she suddenly smirked, saying, "I never realized just how sexy that man is when he's acting psychotic. Oh, Vegeta...come here you sexiness...."

Gohan simply stared as Bulma crawled over the seats, plopping herself in Vegeta's lap. His deranged laughter suddenly stopped, and everyone sighed. Thank Dende....

Gohan shoved some people aside to try to get to Videl, paling slightly as he saw her gripping tightly onto a mangled and twitching hand. He grinned when he noticed the hand belonged to Yamcha. She was breathing heavy and irregularly, unable to control the pain wracking her body. She growled and cursed every time someone talked to her, and Gohan was almost afraid to say anything.

"Um, Videl? You need to breathe. Just breathe, Videl. It's alright," he said hopefully.

She shot a glare at him. "FUCK my breathing," she said darkly, glancing quickly at Yamcha before she threw him out the back of the car. "Get over here," she growled, pointing next to herself. She grinned evilly at the horrified expression on his face.

"Uh, I'm not sure if that's a good idea, Videl, dearest, honey, lovely, uh, sweetheart. You see, I have to watch out for my well—"

"Now."

"Whatever you say, Videl!!" he squeaked, moving next to her. She almost calmly ordered him to give her his hand, and he closed his eyes as he placed his hand in hers. Oh Kami, he knew it was coming....

"NOW FEEL MY PAIN, YOU BASTARD!!!!!" she screamed, squeezing his hand with everything she had. There was a delayed reaction to Gohan's high-pitched scream before everyone slapped their hands over their ears, including Vegeta. The car dipped and swerved all over the road as Vegeta released the wheel to cover his poor ringing ears, and he tried not to laugh insanely at the same time as he saw people ducking to get out of the way. Hehehe...look at 'em go!

Videl tried to control the pain as another contraction hit her, and she found herself feeling better as tears pooled in Gohan's eyes. Good...make him suffer, she thought. Let him know how much pain you're in, the bastard.

"UGH!!! LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO ME!!! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!!!!" she screamed, twisting his hand. He yowled at the increase in pain and started begging someone to get him out of here, and looked pleadingly to his dad.

Goku looked at him as if he was joking. He saw his wife sitting next to Videl and trying to coach her through it, but it didn't seem to be working with the way Videl was gaining extreme pleasure out of seeing Gohan suffer as well.

He said two things. "HELL NO."

Gohan wilted. Just his luck. He could hear Videl saying something about missing body parts, and he knew what body parts those were going to be, while Chichi told her to calm down and relax and to get her breathing under control. Vegeta finally managed to gain control of the vehicle, and Bulma was cooing something no doubt naughty in his ear with the look on the Saiya-jin Prince's face. Piccolo could probably hear it because his face was nearly red he was blushing so much.

Gohan didn't know how they did it, but they made it to the hospital. It turned out that they had lost Yamcha on the way when Videl had tossed him out of the back of the car, but no one really noticed. Gohan stared at his hand in complete horror when Videl released it and was helped out of the car, her evil little chuckle reaching his ears before it turned into a groan of pain. Everyone gave him an expectant look to carry his almost-wife in her wedding gown into the hospital, but all he had to do was lift his hand. That was all that was needed.

Goku sighed and lifted Videl into his arms, giving her a happy grin. She seemed to appreciate it for she smiled back, and he said, "So, you're gonna be having your baby in about a half an hour, huh? I bet you're excited."

Videl started to nod, but she blinked instead. "A half an hour," she said, blinking some more.

Goku nodded, waiting for everyone to rush ahead and open all the doors for him. Piccolo was currently trying to help the crippled Gohan out of the back of the car, and he could hear his whimpers of agony nearly thirty feet away. Poor Gohan.

Videl was about to go nuts over how she was going to be having this thing in a half an hour, when she had been carrying the satanic little being for more than a year. What the hell?!

Videl was to the point of not even caring as she was carried into the hospital, where several men and women hurriedly took her away, Videl cursing under her breath the whole way. She looked at her almost-husband as she was taken away in a wheelchair, and she said, "I'll kill you later."

Everyone heaved a sigh of relief and went to the waiting room, not planning to wait that long. About twenty minutes and thirty six seconds later, a doctor strode into the small room everyone was lounging around in, whistling and humming and making other various noises, trying to past by the time. He stared at the odd group, clearing his throat. Goku was the first one to jump up and rush over to the doctor, nearly toppling the man over and not even waiting for him to say anything before he took off down the hall. Chichi chased after him, Goten and Trunks close on her heels and saying something about a new slave child to bring under their Order of Corruptness.

Goku jerked to a stop outside of the door he knew Videl was behind, turning around to look at everyone that was catching up to him. He scratched the back of his head and laughed nervously, asking, "Um, does anyone know where Gohan is? He wanted to see the baby before anyone else, and I think it's kinda his right anyhow since he's the father."

Piccolo grunted. "He's in the emergency room."

Everyone blinked. "Why?"

Piccolo shrugged. "Did you take a look at that hand of his? I don't think Dende would even be able to fix that."

Everyone fell over. They slowly made it back to their feet when they saw the person the were looking for running down the hall, a doctor far behind him for he couldn't match his speed. Gohan looked at everyone anxiously as he stood before the door, smoothing back his hair with his good hand and leaving his hand in a white cast by his side. It hurt like a bitch, that's all he knew.

"Go ahead," Goku said quietly, pushing his son toward the door. Gohan nodded and turned the handle, closing the door behind him quickly. He wanted to be the first one to see Videl before he left to see his child in the nursery.

The room was dark except for a small light by the only hospital bed in the room, which Videl was asleep in, her face turned away from him and her left hand resting above her heart. He smiled faintly at the peaceful scene, happy to see that Videl wasn't in pain anymore (and he wasn't going to be the receptacle of that pain).

He pulled over a chair and sat next to her bed, taking her right hand into his good one and giving it a gentle squeeze. Her eyes almost immediately opened, and she groaned when she saw him.

"Never again."

He looked at her in confusion. "Huh? What do you mean 'never again'?"

She glared at him. "If I ever get pregnant again I will hurt every inch of your body, and I mean every inch."

Goku looked astonished at his son when he suddenly came running out of the room, a pale look on his face. Gohan turned to him.

"Daddy, don't let her hurt me. Please."

Goku laughed nervously, taking a few steps back. He didn't know the man in front of him....

Chichi appeared out of nowhere. "Where is it?! I demand to see it right NOW." She started twitching.

Gohan backed away from his psychotic mother. "Uh, aheheh. I think I'll go find him right now, and you guys can go visit Videl. I'll see you in a few minutes."

Everyone nodded, even though Chichi looked tempted to follow after Gohan.

Gohan strode slowly down the halls, letting his senses stretch out to find a certain room filled with little babies. The size of all their ki's were unmistakable, and when he spotted a large room surrounded by clear glass, he knew he had found it.

He looked at each baby in a blue blanket, examining their ki's quickly to see if it was his son. He frowned when he didn't feel it, and looked off to the right, almost directly in the front.

There she was, wrapped up in a pink blanket, sleeping the sleep only a baby could do, her little face scrunching up as she yawned. He stared in wonder as her black eyes opened and she looked directly at him. He placed his hands on the glass and watched her, feeling something warm fill him at the sight of his daughter. He hadn't been expecting a little girl, in fact the thought hadn't even crossed his mind since Videl had told him they were having a little boy. He shook his head in amusement, wondering what had gone wrong.

There was a tap on his shoulder. He turned to see his father, and he smiled at the expectant look on his face. He stepped aside and pointed to the tiny baby wrapped in a pink blanket, watching as his dad blinked a couple times, and then grinned.

"Videl told us that she had a little girl, and even though I didn't quite understand how that was possible since she said before that she was having a little boy, I'm happy you two had a girl. It's about time someone had one."

Gohan nodded, his eyes still on his daughter. He rubbed the back of his head, shooting his father a look.

"So...did Videl tell you what went wrong to think that she was going to have a baby boy?"

Goku shrugged. "She said something about the ki being so strong that she had just assumed it was a boy, and plus she said something about it being hard or something to tell the gender. I don't know, it was kinda confusing. Bulma went into this detailed explanation about X's and Y's and it totally confused me. I just used my Instant Transmission and got out of there. That way I could have a chance to see her before everyone else trampled me."

Gohan chuckled. "Is Videl alright?"

Goku nodded. "Yeah. The doctor was trying to kick them out when I left. Your mom is probably going to kill me for leaving without her. Oh well."

Gohan smiled, nodding absentmindedly. So he had a little girl. It was amazing everything that had transpired over the past year or so, and it made his smile grow. Him and Videl finally admitting their feelings for each other, growing closer and Videl getting kidnapped. Him getting blind and training like mad and saving her in space...Videl being killed and training in Other World. Majin Buu killing the whole planet's population and Videl fighting to save the world. Him being killed and wished back along with the all the people Majin Buu had slaughtered. Videl having their baby and it turning out to be a little girl.

He shook his head. He had to admit that the world worked in weird ways, everyone knew that, but he knew one thing for certain.

He wouldn't have had it any other way.