Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ What You Wouldn't Think ❯ You're Hesitating ( Chapter 16 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Chapter Sixteen: You're Hesitating    

Vegeta left Bulma sleeping in the chair in the cockpit while he went back into the house to write a quick note. He scribbled it quickly on a piece of paper and went back to the ship, shaking Bulma awake. She muttered something and blinked open her eyes, smiling dreamily when she saw Vegeta. "Hey, Veg—"

"Sorry, Onna."

She frowned, and in the next moment she saw a bright light flash before her eyes and she fell unconscious.

 

 

 

Vegeta sat back in his chair, staring blinding out into space...literally. He had just left Earth's atmosphere, and he couldn’t believe the relief just flowing off him, and he just let the relaxation float over his tired body.

He tried not to think about Bulma and what he had done to her, but he couldn’t help it. He had wanted her cooperation, and he had known that she would have flipped out no matter what he had said. "Damn baka Onna...so annoying and tempting and get out of my damn mind," he grated out, his fingers digging into the arms of the chair he was sitting in. He ended up bending it, and he growled, angry with himself. Now was his chance to train...and here he was, sitting.

He forced himself to get up, going straight to the gravity room. Maybe some good, hard, and utterly ruthless training would help him out. It had better, he thought, smiling as he entered and cranked up the gravity to a bone-crushing degree.

 

 

 

Bulma sat up in a large soft bed, her head throbbing with an intense pain that made her moan and lay back down. "How in the world...?"

Then she remembered. Vegeta had woken her up, and hit her on the side of the head, effectively knocking her out. But why? She gasped.

He left!! Oh no!! No....She felt a sob come up and she let it out, along with the tears threatening to overflow like a river. Well, he had said that she would know when he had left, and certainly had felt it...damn that dick head....

She sat up straight in bed, reserving herself and saying, "Fine, he's gone, and it's all good. I don’t have a problem with it. I'm just going to have a lot of peace and quiet, and I won't even have to cook his breakfast, lunch, and dinner...or a snack, or some popcorn, or give him a whole monster bag of chips, or buy him his favorite ice cream...."

"JERK!!!" she yelled at the room, and then frowned. This wasn’t her room. Well, her room had been half-destroyed, but this wasn’t her newer room either. She crawled out of bed and put on her shoes, not paying attention to her surroundings. She just wanted something to drink. She yawned and rubbed her eyes, walking out of the room and turning right. Only to smack into a wall.

She grumbled something and turned the other way, snickering about being so mad that she didn’t even know where she was going. She walked to the kitchen, or at least she thought it was. It was just a dark room. Thinking it odd that the room was dark when there was always a light on, she searched for the switch, but only encountered cold wall. She gave a frustrated sigh and stalked out of the room, and then stopped dead in her tracks.

She was in a long empty hallway...a hallway to a ship. A ship that she was on. A ship that was in outer space!!! She took a deep shaky breath, trying to stay calm. "Alright. He isn't going to die. I'm not going to go to the GR and find him, make him suffer, and then make him bring me back to Earth, and then kill him before he does and his dead body will float about in space for all eternity." She contemplated what was happening before she made any rash decisions. Why did he bring me here? Am I even sure I'm in space? Yeah, there is a slight change in gravity. She felt a little lighter, like she could jump an extra foot in the air. She continued to think as she went to the ship's small kitchen, wanting something to drink.

Well, at least he stored some drinks in the fridge, she thought, pulling out a can of cherry soda. She opened it and downed it all, sighing at the yummy taste.

She set it down, and just as she did, Vegeta walked in. He stopped for a second, hesitating at what she would say.

"Hi, Vegeta."

His expression didn’t even change.

"So, did you enjoy hitting me upside my unsuspecting head?"

He shook his head slowly and she reopened the fridge, pulling out a bottle of water. She twisted it open and walked up to him, too close for his liking.

She grinned and pressed her lush body up against his, making his back stiffen as she pushed him up against the wall.

Bulma took a quick drink of the water before she pulled the band of his tight spandex shorts off his body and poured the freezing cold water down his pants. She watched his face become hard, and his eyes widen a fraction of an inch before they twitched. "Wow, you really are a cold man, aren't you, Vegeta?" she said, amazed that he wouldn’t scream or something. Giving his pants a small pat before she set the bottle down next to him, she left the room. Waiting for him to come and hurt her.

Vegeta stood there for a moment, staring at the puddle of the water at his feet. So...he had deserved that, but that little baka female had no right to touch him when he didn’t permit it!! "Onna!!!"

"Yes?" she asked as she walked down the hallway, as far away from him as she could. His sweaty appearance had been almost too much for her.

She ran right into something hard. Vegeta. She fell to the ground in a sprawled pile, glaring at him. She fought the urge to laugh, for his whole front was soaked, and it almost looked like he had pissed his pants. He looked down when he finally understood what she was laughing at, and then growled, flaring his ki to dry himself.

"Onna, you are asking for your damn death wish, I hope you know this," he announced, not even bothering to help her up when she was perfectly capable of doing it herself.

"Actually, I don’t think you would—"

"Shut up."

She was instantly silent, but then she grew mad. "No!! You’re a bastard!! Why don’t you grow up!! You could have asked me before you brought me to this cursed place!! I might have said yes!!!"

He jerked her up, nearly yanking her arm out of her socket in the process. She didn’t make a sound of pain, just let him slam her against the wall as she came up with something good to say. "Poor, Vegeta," she said slowly, precisely, "you're so weak that you have to beat up on fragile women who haven't one hundredth of your strength."

He held back the urge to slap her for her impertinence to a Prince, and just curled his fingers around her neck, squeezing a little. "I could have left you, yes, but I had the disgusting impulse to bring you with me. Who knows, maybe I would have been gone too long, and when I came back, the androids would have already killed you. Ever consider that I might have just saved your worthless human life?"

Since she couldn’t very well nod, she pleaded with her eyes. His grip loosened a sparse amount, but she still felt the hesitation in him as she stared into his deep onyx eyes. He wrenched his hand free and left her against the wall, sickened with her and himself. She stood there a moment, wondering what was going on with Vegeta.