Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ What You Wouldn't Think ❯ Sometimes We Should Try New Things ( Chapter 18 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Chapter Eighteen: Sometimes We Should Try New Things    

Vegeta snarled as he threw a ki ball at his invisible enemy, and then it came back at him, forcing him to jump out of the way easily. This was becoming...he didn’t know. Predictable? Easy? Either way, it was getting harder and harder to block his feelings for Bulma. He had the feeling that because of this, he couldn’t concentrate, and in view of that, he couldn’t train, and he wouldn’t become a super Saiya-jin. What to do then? Throw her out in the middle of space and kill her? It would be funny watching her suffocate to death and then her body explode, but no, that would make it worse. Bring her back to Earth? No, that was taking time out of his schedule and making him go out of his way not only for himself, but for her.

He sat down on the floor, sitting Indian style. He relaxed his body, easing himself into meditation. He hoped that clearing his mind and calming his body would make him think more better, and help him make a rational decision.

 

 

 

It didn’t work. He sat there for almost four hours trying to meditate, but there were too many distractions. He could almost feel the anger radiating off the Onna, not to mention irritation and confusion. He knew she was hurt by the way he was acting, but she deserved it. She deserved anything he dished out her way.

Ok, so maybe she didn’t. She just deserved to be...punished every once and a while. Her pampered life style made her too soft, however, she was a spitfire underneath all that softness and beauty when she wanted to be.

He gave up, jumping up and almost ripping open the door to get out of the GR. He needed some air.

Walking down the hallway, he searched for her ki, trying to find where she was in the ship. It was late, so he wasn’t surprised when he found her in the only habitual bedroom on the space craft.

She was laying on her side, the blankets tangled at her feet. She was wearing one of his shirts, he spotted that immediately. It made him smirk as he walked over to the bed on light feet, sitting down on the other side. He liked the thought of falling asleep in the same bed as her and having her wake up only to find him next to her. She would probably freak, and then try to do some physical harm to his poor self.

He removed his gold tipped boots, and then slid under the covers, also covering the female next to him in the process. She shifted at the movement, and rolled onto her side, facing him. He watched her peaceful visage, finding an odd and unsure calmness at her serene appearance. She almost looked pretty when she was like this, he thought with an evil grin.

After watching her for a few tranquil moments, his eyes drooped, and he let his body find the rest it wanted.

 

 

 

Before he even woke up, he had the feeling she would be all over him, so it came as no surprise to find her wrapped up in his arms. He still felt like he needed sleep, and he looked at the interstellar clock, or what time it would be on Earth, and found that it was only four in the morning. He had only gone to bed about a half an hour ago. He frowned. She must have moved into his arms and woken him up. She seemed attracted to heat, and he had plenty of it.

She muttered something when he hesitantly put his arm around her trim waist, and he almost tore it away when she whispered, "Vegeta? Are you awake?"

He didn’t know what to do now. He was caught. He stopped himself from grinding his teeth and said in a dark voice, "I am now."

She started moving around, facing towards him now. "Sorry if I woke you up," she said quietly, yawning. "I'm thirsty."

He started to scoot away from her, but she realized it and locked onto him by twining her arms around his waist. He held back a growl and forced himself to stay still. He liked having her so close, and it scared him. He said, "Is your being thirsty supposed to mean something to me?"

She nodded her head against his shoulder. "Yeah. Can you get me a drink?" she asked daintily.

"Get your fat ass up and get it yourself," he told her, laying stiff while she moved around and against him to get comfortable. It was making him unbelievably horny with her rubbing her tempting curves all over his body, and he yelled, "Stop moving against me like that!!"

She blushed, and detached herself from him. "I'm sorry," she said in a small voice, making him feel bad.

"I...I didn’t say you had to move away."

She felt the uncertainty in him, so she made sure she didn’t do anything that would make him frightened from overdose of emotions. Therefore, she decided to make him mad as she rolled back into his arms, moved around for a moment, got comfortable, and asked, "So are you going to get me that drink?"

He had the overwhelming urge to either squeeze her until she squeaked, that or pinch her ass. He did neither. "Fine," he muttered, getting out of the warm bed to get her stupid drink. "What the hell do you want?"

She thought about it a moment as he moved to the door, only in his black training shorts. She loved those things.

Vegeta watched a dreamy look appear on her face, and crossed his arms, getting impatient. "Are you going to stare at me all night long or are you going to tell me what you want?"

She felt her face turning red, and she started picking at the heavy blanket on the bed. "Uh, whatever. It doesn’t matter, just as long as its soda."

He muttered something as he left the room, coming back a few minutes later. He handed her a cold can of orange soda and climbed back into bed, laying on his side facing away from her. He listened to her open the can and drink half of it down in a few gulps. He found himself falling back asleep when she pinned herself against his back, pressing her soft breasts against him as she put her arms around his chest and locked her hands, effectively enabling him unable to move unless he did something. He grumbled some choice words under his breath and undid her hands, causing her to make an angry noise in her throat. However, she became silent when he turned around to face her, gathering her up in his arms and holding her close. She felt something warm go through her, a soft and gentle feeling that she found she liked when he did what he just did.

Vegeta let her place her head on his shoulder, and he grinned when her hand wandered and tangled into his hair. He was almost asleep when Bulma felt him purring from playing with his hair, and he tried to force himself to stop, but his body was enjoying it too much and he was too tired. He closed his eyes, feeling oddly content and lulled to sleep as they held each other and fell into a restful sleep.