Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ What You Wouldn't Think ❯ How Did You Do That? ( Chapter 19 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Chapter Nineteen: How Did You Do That?    

When he decided time was worthy enough for him to wake up, he stirred, but he didn’t open his eyes. He felt a smile tug at his lips when he realized the position they were in.

Bulma was laying on top of him, her long slender legs on either side of his hips, her head nestled on his upper chest, and her fingers resting on his broad shoulders. He found himself bringing his hands up to go around her waist, and he let them stay there timidly. She gave a small moan in her sleep, and then she squirmed all over the place, making him grit his teeth and his hold on her waist tighten considerably.

She stopped moving much to his besotted relief, and he discovered that his fingers were trailing up and down her spine as she slept on. She kept murmuring things, which made him wonder if she really was dead to the world.

"Onna? Are...are you awake?"

"Mmm...let me sleep...and keep doing what you're doing."

His fingers stopped, but then they started again as a wicked grin appeared on his face. "You want me to keep doing this?"

She nodded, sighing. As soon as she did, he pressed two of his fingers hard into one of the vertebrae in her back, causing her to arch like mad in his arms. He chuckled when she gave a startled cry, and stopped the pressure of his fingers on her lower back. She collapsed back onto him, panting like she had just run a mile, and trembling wildly. He lay there, feeling shivers race down her back, and smirking. She said after a short moment, "I don’t know what you just did, but do it again."

He repeated it what he just did, except a little lower, and with much firmer pressure. He felt her nails dig into the skin of his shoulders, and he pressed so hard into the sensitive part of her body that she screamed, with both pain and extreme gushing pleasure. He released her, having her give way weakly and fall against him like a stone, wide-eyed and beyond shocked that he had just given her such an vehement orgasm from simply pushing a delicate and reactive bone on her spine. "Ve-Vegeta...how did you d-do that?" she asked with a shaky breath, clinging to him and trying to regain her composure.

He gave a quiet laugh, running his fingers up her spine again and pushing here and there to make her shudder. "I also know several other points on your body that I could make you do that again," he said with a smile in his voice.

"R-really?" she asked with surprise in her voice.

He made no movement, just let his fingers wander over her sprawled body. She felt her eyes closing...she was strangely very tired after that. However, he rolled over, putting her on her back. She thought he was going to try something, but he got up, leaving her there. She didn’t feel terribly mad, for after he got up he covered her with the heavy blue blanket on the bed. She smiled and curled up on her side, listening to him pull on his gold-tipped boots. Just as he was about to walk out of the room, he said, "I'm going to leave the door open a little. Call if you need anything, Onna."

He left, leaving her to sigh and slip into a slumber filled with dreams of her future...with Vegeta.