Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ What You Wouldn't Think ❯ Lick Me ( Chapter 31 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter Thirty One: Lick Me
 
 
Bulma woke up several hours later, pleasantly cozy and warm. She snuggled deeper into Vegeta's hard chest, sighing as she searched for as much heat as possible. And believe me, he was a well of warmth. He muttered something, squeezing her to make her stop moving. She smiled against his chest, and lifted herself up some, until she was facing him. He was still half-asleep, his eyes closed as he sought to find more rest. She slipped her tongue out of her mouth and ran it along his cheek, causing his eyes to open in total surprise. How had she known to do that?
 
She did it again, just the tiniest flicker, which made him grip her arms, not knowing whether or not to stop her or what. "Onna...Bulma, don't do...do you know what that means?"
 
She gave him a shy smile, kissing the tip of his nose. "Yes."
 
He blinked a few times, utterly confused at how she could possibly know what it meant.
 
While Vegeta was trying to figure out how she knew it, she laughed to herself. It was amazing how close Saiya-jins were to actual monkeys. They had tails, were over-protective of their young (when they wanted to be), and stayed together with the same mate for all eternity, and that wasn't all, either. She could come up with a whole list of things, but she wasn't completely sure of their precision. She would have to ahem, actually mate with one to find out whether or not they were true. Plus she found out some things from Radditz's scouter, which had helped her immensely on the subject of Saiya-jins.
 
Vegeta watched her eyes become lighter, a more radiant blue in the dim room as she stopped thinking and looked back up at his handsome face. He was getting the intense urge to do it back to her, and he was having a hard time fighting it whatever was begging him to do it. He did not want a human for a mate. He couldn't do it. It wasn't that it would disgrace his inner self, even though it would, but it was just thinking about what his father would say. He closed his eyes. Screw his father. It was all his fault that their race was reduced to two full-blooded male Saiya-jins, a half-breed brat, and an oncoming one as well.
 
Bulma looked down, embarrassed now that she had reached out so to Vegeta, and he wouldn't do it back to her. So maybe her assumptions had been wrong after all. He didn't feel anything for her more than the incredible sex. She felt tears fill her eyes and she squeezed them shut tighter, hoping to prolong their descent of falling out of her eyes and to the sheet she was laying on.
 
Her eyes shot open when she felt a hand curl around her thigh and bring her closer to a warm male body, and something wet flick across her cheek nervously. She gasped, wondering how she could feel such a rush of heat at something that would seem so trifle to any normal human being, even disgusting, yet not to her nor Vegeta.
 
He did it again, yet not so nervous. She stared at him, wondering why she was feeling the slightest and barely detectable tremors go through his body. It was if he was fighting something, and he couldn't stop himself.
 
All of a sudden, he went utterly wild, his tongue deciding that it needed more. He flipped them over until she pressed onto her back, him above her as he spread her legs so he could get into a more comfortable position. This was done so fast that Bulma was left speechless, and she had no time to do much but cry out in surprise as his hands and mouth were everywhere, summoning forth things she had never felt before, with or without Vegeta. It wasn't just a feeling of pleasure, it was much deeper than that, something that touched her soul. She felt tears seep out of her eyes as he buried himself inside her warmth, holding her close to his body as he moved with her to gain what they both wanted and needed. She hoped to make Vegeta understand some day, to make him want her more than just a mere sex toy...and she had the feeling...that it was starting to work.