Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ What You Wouldn't Think ❯ Smashed Balls ( Chapter 32 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter Thirty Two: Smashed Balls
 
 
 
What to say now...Bulma wondered as she lay in Vegeta's arms after what they had just did. She could feel the tension in the air, and she didn't know what to do about it. She could ask something, but she was afraid he might get mad at her. So sighed and tried pulling away from him, but he didn't let her.
 
"Where are you going, Onna?" he asked quickly, almost as if he was afraid she would leave and never come back. She gave him one of her beautiful smiles and it relaxed him for the moment he needed.
 
"I...I don't know."
 
He frowned at her. "Then don't leave. Or do you have better things to do?"
 
"Does eating count as something better to do?"
 
He smirked. "Food is always good."
 
She chuckled, grabbing onto his wrists and dragging him out of the bed with her, Vegeta purposefully leaning into her after they were standing so he could feel her lithe body pressed up against his. She giggled and wrapped her arms around his neck, giving him a chaste kiss on his lips. "Vegeta, don't start or we will never leave this room."
 
"Is that a good or bad thing?" he questioned, nibbling at the crook of her neck. She giggled again, slapping away his arms as they went around her to make her stay.
 
"You're in a suddenly playful mood," she said, a smile on her face and laughter in her voice.
 
He stiffened, and immediately let her go. She gave him a confused look, picking up his shirt on the floor and clutching it to her chest. "Vegeta, are you alright?"
 
He bent down and grabbed his tight spandex shorts, pulling them on quickly before he walked to the door of the room they were in. He left without another word, leaving Bulma to pull on his shirt quickly and pick up her discarded panties, which turned into a hilarious display as she ran down the hall after him, hopping on one leg to get them on.
 
She caught up to him after a moment, but stayed a few feet behind. "I am so damn pissed off at you, you fucker!!" she screamed, stomping her foot on the metal floor. It inflicted more pain on her than anything, but she ignored it.
 
He stopped in his tracks, jerking around to glare at her. "What?!"
 
"At least I got your attention," she muttered, latching onto his arm and dragging him down the hall to the kitchen. He tried to get free, but she was too stubborn to let go. He growled at her, pissed off now. "Woman, let me go!! I am not your personal...slave to drag around!! I am a Sai—"
 
"—ya-jin Prince, I am stronger than anyone in the universe, and I could kill you and your brat if I so choose. Yeah, yeah, yeah, Vegeta, I've heard it a thousand times. Quite frankly, you bore me with your "speeches" and how repetitive they are becoming."
 
That certainly shut him up...for five seconds. He finally got free of her hold, and flung her off of him, and into a wall. He heard a small crack as her head hit the wall, and she fell to the floor in a sprawled pile.
 
He felt all color drain from his face as her eyes opened. They were absolutely black, almost evil as tears poured down her face. He could tell she wasn't really all that hurt, but it was the pain of what he just did that struck her. He didn't know what to do, just swallowed hard and looked stupid standing there.
 
She stood, staring him straight in the eye the whole time. She walked over to him, glaring with evil intent in her eyes, the tears drying on her cheeks. "I thought...I thought that you were...." She squeezed her eyes shut and un-fisted her hand, swinging it as hard as she could at his face while she brought up her knee and slammed it into his groin. The combined attack brought him to his knees, and she left him there, walking away and hoping she never saw him again.
 
**********
 
Bulma ran out of the ship, dashing her tears off her face, but they still kept coming. Maybe she shouldn't have done that...but what happens if he hurt her baby?
 
Her baby!! She stopped dead in her tracks, dropping onto her knees as she covered her still flat stomach with her trembling hand. She closed her eyes, praying that he was alright. She wished she could do that stupid ki stuff, but she couldn't do anything because she was a pathetic weak human female in Vegeta's all too treasured words.
 
Fucker. He could have killed her. He knew it too. She hoped that his heart rotted for all eternity for what he just did. Why did he do it in the first place? Just to get her off of him? He could have just asked politely, but...that's not Vegeta's style. Alright, so he could have just disentangled her from his arm, not chuck her off of him a few yards and into a wall.
 
She stood up on wobbly legs, and straightened her shoulders. Maybe it was her fault. Maybe if she would have acted all helpless female he would have helped her, but no, she had to attack him, the last thing in the world she should have done. The last thing in the world he would forgive. No one attacked the "Saiya-jin Prince". Screw his race, and screw his empty title. It held no meaning behind it anymore. It only held meaning to her. Because he was her Saiya-jin Prince.
 
Her Prince. She stopped again, right outside the door that she would walk into to get into the house. She looked back at the ship, not seeing anything that showed signs of life. He was probably still holding his balls and crying about his poor pathetic bruised pride and manhood. She looked down at the floor. This was her fault, no matter how loath she was to admit it. If she hadn't provoked him into doing something like that, it wouldn't have happened. No, that wasn't it. She knew it had been an accident, but she had taken it too seriously. She wanted to kick herself. She grumbled, walking into the house...to figure out what she could do to tempt Vegeta back to her.
 
She smirked, and it was evil.