Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ What You Wouldn't Think ❯ Save Bulma ( Chapter 34 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter Thirty Four: Save Bulma
 
 
 
Bulma inhaled as much air as she possibly could before collapsing onto the bed, feeling like a limp rag. All she knew was that she was happy she hadn't had to get up and throw up her stomach while engaging in their little "activity".
 
As soon as she laid down, getting ready to curl up to Vegeta, who already had his arms around her, she sat straight up and bolted into the bathroom, the door slamming behind her.
 
Vegeta sat back up wearily, wondering if he should go in and help her. He had the feeling however that her own fiery pride was being burnt out because of what was going on. And it was all his fault, too, and he knew why.
 
The woman throwing up in the bathroom was being punished. Why? Because she was pregnant, and she didn't have a mate yet. And why didn't she have a mate? Because her "boyfriend" was Prince Vegeta, supposedly the most unfeeling and uncaring bastard in the universe.
 
If that wasn't a lie now, he didn't know what was. He used to think that it was impossible for him to feel anything that was related to emotion, and he never would feel anything something like that, but he had been wrong. Dead wrong.
 
He gave a troubled sigh. She was going to either die from this, or lose their child. All because of him. And she didn't even know. Or did she?
 
The thought made him stiffen. She had known about the licking thing, something that he had almost forgotten about until she had done it to him. Kami, had he had to fight the urge just to devour her with his tongue, tell her and give back to her the same thing.
 
Did she honestly know that it meant she was falling in love with him? It meant so many things, all together in just one simple action performed by your tongue.
 
He was so caught up in his thoughts that he didn't hear the water turn on and the familiar noise of someone brushing their teeth commence. And with his tooth brush.
 
She came out several minutes later, looking a deathly pale. Vegeta jumped out of the bed and gathered her in his arms when she started to fall, and then she cleanly passed out. He knew that going to the doctors on this planet would do nothing but make her upset, worried, and panicked that something might happen to their child. She wouldn't care about herself, she would do anything and everything to ensure the safety of their unborn baby.
 
He brought her over to the bed, putting her in a comfortable position and covering her with the heavy blankets. He crawled into bed next to her, making sure to stay a good two feet away from her.
 
It was only about ten seconds later when she started whimpering, and commenced with thrashing and tossing about in her disturbed sleep. He rolled over, and hesitantly took her in his arms. Instantly she was quiet, and she buried her face in his chest, as if trying to absorb his heat. He felt her shivering violently, and he frowned, taking her arms and wrapping them around his back, and slinging her leg over his waist to get her closer. She didn't stop shaking, and if anything, it got worse. He started to panic a few hours before dawn, and he put his hand to her forehead, seeing if she was hot. He was bathed in sweat from holding her so closer for so long, but if it helped her in any way, he was still going to do it. He was practically on top of her, but she continued to try and get closer to him, as if becoming a part of him still wouldn't be enough. He knew that was a lie, however. That would instantly solve her problem if he could but being himself to do it.
 
But he didn't want to be forced into something he didn't want to do!! Or maybe...he did? Maybe he really did, but he was too chicken shit to admit it to himself.
 
He took a deep breath. He wondered how much longer this little woman would last without serious help. It couldn't be that long, for look at how bad she already was, and she was just about to be three months along in a few days.
 
He growled, sitting up and setting her back down on the bed. He ripped a shirt out of his dresser, pulling it over her head. It went to her mid-thigh, but he still wanted more coverage on her. He took out a pair of his very much unused and much loathed boxers, and tugged them on her, closing his eyes so he didn't get tempted. Once he was done, he realized that they were rather loose, but the would have to do. He hoped that they didn't fall off.
 
He picked her up along with the heavy blanket on the bed, wrapping her up gently in it so he could keep as warm as possible as he carried her down the stairs. He headed to her parents room, his face grim as he pounded on the door. Mrs. Briefs answered a moment later, dressed in some skimpy nightie and a silk robe draped carelessly over her shoulders. Vegeta tried not to gag as she rubbed the sleep out of her eyes, and then leered at him. "Are you here to visit me, Vegeta?"
 
He snorted in disgust. "No!! Where is your mate?! I need to talk to him now!"
 
She looked confused, a normal look on her face, but then she asked, "Oh, do you mean Dr. Briefs? He left early for his laboratory. He got up extremely early don't you think? But why do you need to know?"
 
He just rolled his eyes and walked away, heading hurriedly to the lab where Dr. Briefs was. He hoped the elder man could help his beautiful daughter hold out a little longer while he thought about what he was going to do.