Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ When Dreams are Reality ❯ Wild nights and Wet dreams ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 5

Wild nights and wet dreams.

I had never been this honest with anyone in my life, not even my best friend, Korion. Sometimes I could be as emotionless as my father. But Illana brought out an emotion that I thought I would never feel; Love. Korion couldn't believe it when I told him.

"Are you sure that you love her?" He asked. We were taking a break from our sparring.

"Yes. I've never felt like that toward a woman. But I told you, she's different."

"She is beautiful." He said.

"It's not about her beauty. That night when we were together, I started to feel that I would be lost without her. I wanted to protect her from anything that would harm her. I felt that if anything happened to her, I don't know what I would do." I thought about what I had just said and began to wonder; what would I do if something happened to Illana? "Korion?"

"Yes?"

"I have a job for you. If Illana is here and I am not, you will protect her as you would protect me." When he accepted, I felt a lot better. Hopefully he wouldn't have the need to keep his word.

***

"Konnichi wa, Chi-Chi san. Is Goten home?"

"Hi Trunks-kun. He's here." She turned around to yell. "Goten, Trunks is here!" I never got used to Chi-Chi's yelling. How Goten and Gohan kept their hearing intact was a mystery. "Please, come in."

I sat down in the living room and waited for Goten. On the coffee table was a picture of Goten's family. Goku was holding Chi-Chi while Gohan and Goten were in front of them, Gohan was pulling on his brother's face. It was the last picture taken of Son Goku before he died. They looked so happy in that picture. It made me realize how much I missed him. I didn't really know him, but he made a few appearances thanks to the Kai's and Kami.

"Hey Trunks!" Goten walked down the stairs looking ready to go out.

"What are you all dressed up for?" I asked. He sat down across from me.

"Don't tell me you forgot. Melissa is not going to be happy." Hearing Melissa's name made me remember the date Goten made for us. We had a double date. He would go with his new flame Lily, and I would be with her friend Melissa.

"I guess it's too late to cancel." I didn't want to go, not after meeting Tristan.

"You made other plans?"

"No, not really. I just don't know about this anymore." I said.

"Come on, Trunks. It'll be fun. We still have over an hour till we meet the girls and you're not going out with me like that." His comment made me look at my clothes. I was still wearing my work clothes.

Goten and I went back to my house. He told me to shower while he picked out something for me to wear. I couldn't help thinking about Tristan. I know that I've only known her for a couple of weeks, but I can't get her off my mind. I was thinking about asking her out but I never got the nerve. I only agreed to go out with Melissa to make Goten happy. At that time, I wasn't thinking about Tristan this way. Maybe this date won't be so bad. Usually, Goten has great taste in women, but my heart is not into going out tonight.

I figured that Goten must have gone to see Bra while I got changed. I don't know why they don't just get together. They spend so much time with each other anyway. I got dressed and thought about putting on cologne. I decided against it. I didn't really want to be attractive tonight. Goten knocked at my door.

"Hey Trunks, you ready?" He stuck his head through the doorway.

"Yeah, I'm ready."

I had to admit, Melissa was pretty. She had brown hair, brown eyes, slim shape with curves in the right places. She wore a white tube top dress that clung to her body, and a sheer long jacket over it. She was a good dancer, too. Everything about her was nice, but she wasn't what I was looking for. I tried not to compare her to Tristan, by I found myself doing just that at every turn. We talked a little, mainly about my job. I didn't mind but she seemed too interested in how much I made. Tristan isn't all caught up in how much I make. She doesn't even talk about work unless I bring it up. Goten was having more fun than I was. He and Lily were in their own world on the dance floor. The music was hot and all around us other couples were having fun. Melissa wanted to dance again, so I agreed. Maybe that would distract me for a while.

After our date, Goten came back with me to my house. I turned the light on in the den and fell into one of the oversized chairs. Goten sat in the chair across from me.

"So, what was wrong with Melissa?" He asked.

I didn't make eye contact. "Nothing. She's fine."

"Oh, I get it. This girl Tristan's got you sprung, huh?"

"What are you talking about? I didn't say that." I was caught off guard by what he said.

"Come on, Trunks. I've known you all my life and you wouldn't just brush off a girl like Melissa for no reason. Just admit it. You want Tristan."

"I don't know what you're talking about." I said as I picked up a magazine.

"And don't think you can hide behind that magazine! Why don't you just admit it, Trunks?"

"Alright, alright! You got me."

"Thank you."

"She's sexy and she's smart, she's not shallow like some girls I know. But there's one problem." I said.

"What?"

"She works with me. And I don't date girls I work with."

"So what? If you want her, go after her. Have I ever steered you wrong?" He said.

"Yes."

"So you've had a couple fatal attractions. They were all fired, right?" Goten said. I gave him my best Vegeta scowl. "Hey, man, don't give me that look! Your hair grew back!" The look on his face made me laugh.

"I just remembered. Kaasan wants to know if you're still coming to the anniversary ball next week. She still hasn't gotten your r.s.v.p."

"Yeah, I'm still coming." He paused. "I've got it! Take Tristan. She's new so she might not have a date."

I thought to myself that Goten was a genius.

I was glad that I listened to Goten. I asked Tristan if she wanted to go to Capsule Corp.'s anniversary ball and she accepted. We made arraignments for me to pick her up from her house at eight. Everything was going great between us and I was doing a good job of containing my feelings. I could control my thoughts while I was awake, but when I slept it was a different story.

***

I have never seen a woman look so beautiful. Illana and I were married today. The ceremony was held on planet Tristan since Saiyans didn't really have marriage ceremonies. We were paraded through the main city until we met at the center. All of the people were cheering and throwing flower petals at our feet. Illana was carried through the city streets in a red carriage that was carried on the shoulders of four men. When she stepped out of the carriage, it was like everyone disappeared except her. Her white gown was adorned with gold thread and diamonds. She wore her necklace, but her crown was missing. Later in the ceremony I found out why. We were both given new crowns. Afterward, we went back to Vegetasei. It was sunset by the time we arrived.

We spent some time at our secret spot by the waterfall well into the night. We would come here often just to get away from everything. I watched her as she swam in the river. When she climbed out of the water, you could see through her clothes. Seeing her body made me remember the night when I went to her window and saw her naked, although I hadn't meant to. She had just dropped the towel and was walking across the room. It had taken everything in me to keep myself from taking her that night. I was still waiting for the right moment to approach her, so I suggested that we go back to the castle.

"I have to get some things from my old room. I'll be back shortly." She said.

I took that time to calm myself down. I took a cool shower and kept telling myself that it would happen on her terms. I didn't want to do like other Saiyans and just take what I wanted. She deserved more than that. I put on an undershirt and sweatpants and went back into the bedroom. She still hadn't returned. I was beginning to go find her when the door opened. It was Illana.

"I was just going to look for you." She didn't respond. Her hair had been washed and dried and was flowing freely around her shoulders. She began to walk slowly toward me while untying her silk robe. I just sat there as I saw it fall to the floor. Underneath she wore a see-through black baby doll dress that only came to the top of her thighs. The sides of the dress were held together by two straps that crisscrossed her hips. The only thing remotely covering her body was a few leaf designs, and the black thong she wore underneath. My body began to react to the sight of her near naked body. The light from the candles in the room danced across her face and made her eyes sparkle. I stood up and gently pulled her to me. The look in her eyes said that she was ready and so was I. I pushed her hair away from her face and leaned down to kiss her. Her arms circled by neck and she began to play in my hair. Meanwhile my hands were exploring her body. She took off my undershirt and tossed it over with her robe. I followed suit and took off the dress she was wearing. Her hair fell back over her large breasts, inviting me to touch them. I kissed a trail down her neck until I reached her nipples. She put her head back as my mouth played with one while my hand massaged the other. After a few more minutes of giving her breasts my full attention, I made my way back up to her neck. I removed my pants, and then lifted her by her soft rear. She wrapped her legs around my waist as I laid her on the bed. I put her legs around my neck as I ripped her thong from her body. She let out a soft moan, her chest heaving with excitement. Everything about her was beautiful. Her hair was like black feathers, her skin was smoother than silk, and I was restraining myself from ravaging her. I leaned back down onto her again and placed my mouth on hers. She moaned softly as I nibbled on her neck, then made my way down to her navel. When I began to kiss around her hips, I could feel her body tense.

"Are you okay with this?" I asked.

"Yes." She said in a breathy voice. I felt relieved when she smiled at me. I resumed my path down to her thighs. The smell of her was driving me crazy. I used my fingers to massage her most sensitive area and she started to bite her lower lip. In less than a minute I was using my mouth to please her. I slid my tongue in and out of her opening, making her moan louder. She started pulling my hair when I sucked on her clit and I knew that it wouldn't be long before I pushed her over the edge. I started to trace my tongue around her opening again when suddenly I felt her body tense again, only this time from pleasure. I put my tongue inside of her again and felt her contract over and over. She had came. I started to kiss her inner thighs as I gave her time to calm down. After a minute or so, I started to bring her to her peak again. Her loud moaning made me go faster until she arched her back in the highest point of pleasure. I sat up to give her another breather and looked into her eyes. Earlier that day they were true blue, now they were a deep sapphire color and were full of passion. She tried to speak but the words wouldn't come out. I pushed her legs further apart and filled the space with my body.

I paused, "Are you ready?" I asked.

"Yes." She buried her face into my neck and braced herself. "Please, be careful." She whispered. I finally realized that she was a virgin. I positioned myself at her opening and slowly began to slide myself into her. I could feel her arms around my neck, her nails starting to press into my skin. After some work, my body was completely inside hers. I had never felt anything like this in my life. Her body fit me like a glove. She loosened the hold around my neck and I knew that she was getting used to me. Slowly, I developed a rhythm, with each stroke I pushed a little harder and faster. My will was slowly crumbling as I listened to her moaning in my ear. I kept thrusting until I felt her climax again.

"Not yet." I said, rolling over until she was on top of me. She leaned down and began to bite my neck and shoulders while I started to thrust into her again. The more she clawed at me and pulled my hair, the harder I worked. I grabbed her hips and quickened my pace and I heard her say my name into my ear. That pushed me over the edge. My reserve snapped and I pushed harder and faster until we both exploded into and orgasm. And then…

***

I woke up. That was the most intense dream I had ever had. I removed the covers from my body and noticed that I needed a shower. I came in my sleep and on top of that my dick was still hard. I stripped my bed of the cover and put them in my clothes hamper. I would have to wash them later. I turned on the shower and tried to forget about what just happened while I was sleep. How could a dream feel so real? And it couldn't have come at a worse time. Tonight I was taking Tristan to the anniversary ball and I just dreamed that I made love to someone who looks just like her. I stayed in the shower until the blood went from my lower body and back to my head. Maybe a trip to the gravity room will help. I prayed that for one day my father wasn't there. Right now, I needed to be alone.