Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ When Dreams are Reality ❯ As we lay ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 8

As we lay.

I hung up my phone and sat on my bed. I knew that he was asleep, but I really needed him tonight. The dream I had only reminded me of when I lost my parents. They died when their plane crashed. They were celebrating their anniversary when the unthinkable happened. I try not to think about it, but sometimes I can't help it. I felt that I was going out of my mind until I called Trunks. The dream replayed in my head.

***

I was excited to see Tadashi again and the butterflies in my stomach made it hard to sit down. I slept up until we were landing back on Vegetasei. Tadashi was waiting for me when we landed. I ran to him and embraced him as if I hadn't seen him in years. He pulled away after a minute or so and I noticed that something was bothering him.

"Tadashi, what's wrong?" I asked.

"It's nothing, angel. I just have to talk with Korion for a while. I promise I won't be too long." He gave me a kiss and left with Korion. He was definitely acting strange, but I would have to find out why when he returned. I spent some time with Matron instead of sitting alone. She didn't have much to do since I married. I was always taken care of. After about an hour, I went to my room and settled in. I heard a knock at my door a hoped that it was Tadashi. I opened the door to find a rather large man with a stern look on his face.

I pretended to be unshaken. "Yes?"

"Pardon me madam, but his majesty the King has requested your presence."

"Yes, of course." I was beginning to get scared. I had never been alone with the king and I never wanted to be. Tadashi or Matron was always with me when I saw him, but what did he want with me? The burly gentleman escorted me to the king, who was in the main chamber. He was sitting in his throne when we arrived. I watched as the man left the room and closed the door behind him. I turned to face the king who was preoccupied with a glass of wine.

I bowed slowly. "You sent for me, your majesty?"

"Yes." He looked at me. "I regret to inform you that an unfortunate accident has occurred on your planet."

My heart sank to my stomach. Did Tadashi know about this? "What happened?"

"Your father, the king is dead." He said simply. I froze. I couldn't believe what he had just said.

"Sir?"

"We were talking when one of my men became angry at what was said." I kneeled down, trying to fathom what he was telling me. "He defied my order to withhold his rage, but he would not listen."

"This cannot be true! Not my father."

"I myself wish that it were not. But I have proof." He handed me my fathers silver helmet. The tears that I had been fighting fell onto the shining metal and rolled down the sides.

"But I had just left him. He cannot be…" I began to sob, clutching the helmet to my chest. I prayed that I would awaken from a bad dream and see my father sitting next to me, telling me that everything was okay, but it wasn't a dream. And he was really gone.

"The traitor who did this is still among us." He said.

I looked up. "Where is he?"

"Send him in!" He yelled. A second later, two men walked in, holding another between them just in case he tried to escape. I stood and walked over to him, looking into his eyes.

"Why?" He said nothing. The king told the other two to leave.

"He has committed treason to our kingdoms. What should I do with him?" King Vegeta said.

I turned and walked away. "Do as you wish." I heard the man yell in protest but he was soon silenced by the king. The wind from his ki blast blew my hair. I paused and turned to see the king staring at the ashes of the offender. I held the helmet closer and left.

***

I heard the doorbell ring. I knew it was Trunks. I got up and walked down the stairs to let him in.

"Hi." He said. He was wearing a black tank and grey sweatpants. I smiled and motioned him to come in. He stopped me after I closed the door and touched my face. "Why are you crying?" He asked.

I hadn't even noticed that tears had escaped my eyes. I didn't answer him. New tears streamed down to join the ones that had already stained my face. He pulled me to him and I held onto him tightly, crying on his shoulder. A few minutes later he carried me to the living room couch. He held me and rubbed my back until I quieted. I relaxed against the warmth of his body in the dimly lit room.

"What's wrong, Tristan?" He said. He listened as I talked to him about my parent's accident. I had never told anyone about it until now. Not even Shay. Then I told him that the dream I had earlier was a painful reminder.

"I just feel so alone." I said.

"You have me."

"Thank you. I hope you're not mad at me for waking you up so late."

"I'm not mad. I'm glad to know somebody needs me." He said.

I looked at the clock on the wall. It read 2:45. "I know you're probably more tired now than when I called you."

"I'm not leaving until you're happy again."

"I am happy." I said. Without notice he started tickling me. I jumped up and tried to escape. I managed to make it to the floor before he pinned me. He put his arm around my waist and rolled over until I was straddling him. Gradually, the tickling stopped. I looked into his eyes a saw something different in them, but I couldn't place what it was. He put his hand behind my head and drew me into a passionate kiss.

When we stopped, he said, "I love you." He said exactly what I was thinking.

"I love you, too." We kissed again. His hands started to explore my body and I felt his body react against mine. He moved my head and started to kiss my neck. "Wait." I said. He looked at me. His eyes were dark with passion. "Not here." I slowly lifted myself from his body. I led him upstairs to my bedroom and closed the door. He pinned me against the door and caressed my body. He resumed kissing my neck, then made his way down to my barely covered breasts. I thought he was going to stop there, but he had other plans. He reached my hips and I felt his hands start to pull my clothes. He was kissing his way down my left leg, taking my pajama pants and underwear with him. He continued his trip back up my right leg, stopping at my area. I was wet with anticipation. He picked up my right leg and placed it over his shoulder. His tongue started doing things to me that made my knees weaken. I arched my back against the door and ran my fingers through his hair. Suddenly, he lifted me and laid me on my back on the bed. Without hesitation, he went back to pleasing me. Every time he moved his tongue against me, he brought me closer and closer until I climaxed. I could feel his tongue drawing circles inside me as my body clenched around it. After my head cleared, I heard thunder and falling rain outside my window. I sat up and removed my undershirt. I didn't notice until now that he had also removed his pants. He then pulled his tank over his head. This was the first time that we had seen each other naked, and I was definitely not disappointed with what I saw. He told me before that he trained almost everyday, and all that training definitely paid off. He started to climb on top of me, but I stopped him and pushed him over onto his back. It was my turn to play. I felt his body tense when my lips brushed against his member. I took him into my mouth, making him breathe heavily. I licked, sucked, and caressed every inch of him, using a few tongue tricks myself. I had gotten into a rhythm and I felt his body swell, letting me know he was close. He startled me when he pulled me up on top of him. He sat up and started biting my neck. I could feel his head brushing against my opening. He was teasing my body, making me more anxious. I softly pleaded with him until he complied and started to push himself into my body. At first it was a little painful, but slowly the pain turned into pure pleasure. As intense as my sexual dream was, it was nothing compared to what I was feeling now. He continued to thrust into me until I came again. I grabbed and pulled on his hair as I contracted around him. He then moved us from the bed to the floor. He turned me around and moved behind me. I laid part of my body on the edge of the bed when he entered me again. The new position made his body feel different. He massaged my hips as he thrust into my body. I could hear him moaning into my ear as he brought me to another orgasm. "You're not tired yet, are you?" He said sensually into my ear. I shook my head in response. At that point I couldn't talk. "Good." He lifted me again onto the bed, positioning himself between my legs and thrust into me, sending a chill down my spine. He once again started to bring me to my peak. He must be the freaky type because he growled whenever I pulled his hair, which I did a lot of. I managed to briefly open my eyes to see his looking at something. He turned to me and said, "Look." I turned my head to see our reflection in my dresser mirror. Actually seeing him move his body in and out of mine made me wetter. He started to move faster and I felt his body swell again. I heard him telling me that he loved me, but I couldn't talk. Feeling that I was about to come, I closed my eyes. I started to come again, and I opened my eyes just in time to see his hair turn golden yellow. I contracted harder when I felt him coming inside me. Feeling his body pulsing inside me, along with his moaning in my ear, made my climax last longer. His hair soon returned to its original color and fell into my face. I didn't know what just happened, but I liked it. He lifted his head and looked into my eyes. His were turning back from green to blue. "I love you, Tristan." He said.

"I love you too, Trunks." He slowly pulled out and moved to his side. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me to him with my back toward his chest. With his fingers, he moved the hair that was sticking to my face. I looked into the mirror again to see that both of our bodies were glowing with sweat. He opened his eyes and smiled at me. "Goodnight." He said, closing his eyes again.

"Goodnight." The rolling thunder was lulling me to sleep. I was sure that Trunks was asleep when he mumbled, "In this life and all others, we will be together." Without thinking, I said, "We will be together, in this life and all others." From that moment I knew that I was Illana and he was my Tadashi.