Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ When I need You ❯ We have to end this ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter: 4 We have to end this

Disclaimer: I don’t own Dragonball z, neither am I making any profit from this work.

“I can’t believe this…” The young woman continued chanting to herself, her head resting on folded arms as she leaned on the hard wood of her office desk. She couldn’t believe the news she heard earlier that day. How the hell was it possible? “This wasn’t suppose to happen, this was never suppose to happen…” Bulma said to herself before sighing and buried her face in her arms.

Earlier that day…

"Unnngggghhh! Kammii! Fuuuuck! It's so big, so big and hard!" The blue haired women screamed loudly as without warning as Gohan slammed into Bulma's wet sheath, her eyes rolling back in her head as she arched her back and felt him begin to pound into her with a ferocious onslaught. One of her slender hand’s threaded itself in her hair, holding the blue locks out of her sapphire gaze as the other reached down and furiously began rubbing at the outer lips surrounding her clit.


The sayain hybrid grunted as his muscular fingers gripped her hips tightly, pulling her up then slammed her down when he arched his hips up. The sound of their bodies slapping against one another was echoing around the scientists bedroom. Gohan‘s thin lips were parted slightly as he exhaled hot breaths, his eyes nearly closing as he felt her depths around his dick while trying to hold off

"Fuck me, Kid," Bulma cried. "Fuck me faster!" Listening to her demands, he began to thrust even harder into her entrance. Her pussy was slick and tight as her inner muscles clenched around him like an iron vice, clamping around his dick so hard it almost hurt.

"Oh, Kami! Oh, yes! Oh, do it faster!" she gasped.

"Do you like it Bulma?" he grunted, pumping so hard and fast that the bed beneath the two lovers shook. "Do you like me fucking you?" he asked; knowing how wet she became at the slightest amount of dirty talk.

"Yes! Yes! Don’t stop!" she almost screamed. “Yes Gohan! Please! Give me more!” she begged him as he hit her pleasure spot, causing her back to arch and giving the boy a better view of her large double d breasts a they bounced with each of his thrusts.

“Make me…cum…Oh…do it HARDER…” Bulma hissed. “Oh Kami…oh Gohan…Gohan…” wrapping her hands around the wooded bars of the headband. It wasn’t long before she screamed out, her muscles convulsing and contracting as juices coated the hot rod buried deep inside her body while trembling from the sheer ecstasy of her orgasm. Throwing his head back, Gohan released an animal like howl as he released his cum into her womb before falling back as Bulma collapsed on top of him. They laid like that, panting before their lips crashed together and became engaged in a deep and passionate kiss.

The hybrid as he felt his member being withdrawn from her depths as Bulma stood up, stretching her arms over her head and working the kinks out of her back. “Damn no matter how many times I fuck you you’re still so tight,” he teased.

Bulma just laughed lightly at the kids comment while pulling on her robe as he just lounged on the bed, naked, sweaty, and making her almost want to take the kid for another spin. “Like I‘ve told you, I don’t spread my legs for no one… except you,” she answered, making the both of them laugh.

Within minutes however, Gohan was up and looking for his clothes while trying to say good bye to Bulma. As much as he hated to leave the blue haired beauty, he had to get home before his mother walked in to his room to wake him up. He had had a few near escapes recently and Chichi was starting to get suspicious.

“Have you got any plans for today?” he asked, keeping his eyes on her while trying to pull his pants on at the same time and getting into a terrible mess. (AN: Let this be a lesson to us all, Never watch your lover while putting your pants on.)

“Yhea, Doctor’s appointment but it’s not till noon so I’m going to have a quick lunch with Mum at Marrio‘s,” she replied.

“Hmm well mum and dad are going to spend the night round master Roshi’s to night so I might be here an hour early?”

“Ok Gohan, I’ll see you tonight.” Bulma muttered before giving the boy a passionate kiss. She loved the way Gohan’s rough hands felt on her bare skin, especially just after a long, passionate fuck. They squeezed her large, full breasts, squeezing and flicking her nipples and rubbed the bulge of his cock along her ass cheeks. As it turned out, one of her favourite sex positions was in front of a mirror and right now she was so tempted to bend over but her lover pulled away. She moaned in loss and yelped when a muscular hand swatted her ass.

“Heey!!”

“Tonight you tight ass is mine,” he growled before taking off out the window and into the still dark sky. Falling back onto her bed Bulma sighed dejectedly and lightly caressed her clit. A strong shudder ran up her spine and she shock in a mini climax; her body was just so sensitive her night‘s fucking with Gohan.

The two of them had now been lovers for just over three years, and she honestly couldn’t say she had ever had it better. They had started only meeting once a week, Gohan coming round to study science, or at least that’s what Chichi thought what was happening. ‘Well…’ Bulma reasoned ’That wasn’t exactly a lie, Gohan was learning science; just with her bent over a computer as he rammed his sayain cock up her ass.’ Or with her going round the son’s house just after Chichi went shopping and Gohan ‘entertaining’ her till his mother came home. However, about two years ago something happened that made their forbidden passion a hell of a lot easier. Goku returned home.

Now you may wonder about how the father of Bulma’s minor lover coming home would help their relation ship. Well simple, It had been almost five years since Chichi had seen her husband and almost a decade since she had actually had sex. So, while Chichi and Goku were making up for a lot of lost time, Bulma and Gohan had been having a riot in sexual activity.

Bulma smiled at the memory’s from the past few years, ever since Goku had returned from space; Gohan had perked up a lot and she had to admit it was nice seeing the kid smile naturally and not just when he was in a post climax daze.


Pushing the door to her on suite bathroom open, She let the soiled sheet fall into a pile around her feet, grabbing a towel out of the linen closet before stepping into the shower. Letting out a deep moan as the scolding water washed over her, washing away all traces of the nights activates and soothing her tired muscles.

Almost half an hour later, Bulma stepped out of the bathroom; steam and condensation flooding out of the room and mixing with the cool morning air. A white tile was wrapped around her body, just concealing her curvy hips and breasts from any one who might have been watching. Twisting her hair in to a messy tail and clipping it in place upon her head to keep it out of her eyes as she sat at her dressing table.

Bulma sighed as she began to brush her long blue locks, allowing a few strands to brake away and curl lightly along the base of her neck. Drying herself off she pulled on a blank thong, a light blue skirt that matched her hair and a white shirt that cupped her upper body very well. Locating a hair of blue high-heeled shoes she slipped them on and grabbed her hand bag.

However before she left, Bulma glanced round and looked at her reflection in the mirror on her wardrobe door. A faint smile spread across her crimson lips as the beauty examined herself; it may have taken a while but now Bulma truly felt her life was right; that it had a purpose; even if it was to give Gohan a little happiness away from his scholar obsessed mother. Bulma could now truly say she was happy and even that arrogant lodger ‘Prince’ Vegeta couldn’t put her down. Bulma truly felt as if nothing could go wrong in her life at that moment.

……………


“I’M WHAT?!?!?!” came the high pitch shriek.

“Miss brief’s please calm down!” The doctor insisted, obviously surprised by the reaction of his patient at what should have been wonderful news.

“No fucking way can I be pregnant!! I really ever even have sex!! ‘Ok that was a damn lie Bulma, but what else could I say; I’m getting fucked nightly by my best friends minor son.’ and I’ve been taking birth control pills for years” Smoke was now free flowing out of her ears and it was taking everything Bulma had not to rip the sink right out of the counter and smash it on hers and the doctor’s head’s until ever they lose conscious or the sink crumbles. But there was no denying the fact. She even demanded another blood test but it came out positive as well.

“Miss Brief’s please!!” The doctor pleaded with the furious bluenet, fear evident in his aging voice.


“… Fine” She fell back on the bed before teas began to well up behind her eyes. This couldn’t be happening, not now; not when everything is going so right. “No no a million fuckign times no!!! I cannot be pregnant!!!” she shrieked once more.

This had lasted for nearly an hour until the doctor managed to give her a strong sedative before explaining that she was pregnant. She was four months pregnant no less. She had left without saying a word; letting her feet take her away until she found herself standing in her office at capsule corp. Dusk was falling and no doubt Gohan would soon arrive but she couldn’t go to him; not now. The doctor had wanted to know who the father was but she knew and had strictly forbidden him to investigate; something about an police investigation seemed to do the job. Gohan was the only lover she had had for a long time now and she would rather die than see the kid get in trouble for this for her mistake.

Present


Bulma lifted her head from her back as she was brought out of the flashback. “How the hell am I gonna explain this to Gohan?” she asked softly before mentally slapping herself; What in the name of kami was she thinking? ‘I can never tell him!; the kid can never know.”

But then what else could she do? Even Goku knew that a baby needed a father. And if a man as innocent as Goku could understand the principles of children than what hope was there for her to convince the world that their was no father. And even when the baby’s born, the other’s will sense it immediately; sense that her baby’s part saya… Part Sayain, that’s it!

Bulma’s eyes lit up as she thought of a idea to this problem, the father had to be part sayain and their were three Sayains on the planet. Gohan was out of the question because he’s a minor and she was trying to find a way to get him out of the equation, Goku was a no no because he was married and not to mention Chichi would skin them both; so that left…Oh shit

At the very thought of having to sleep with that arrogant bastard, Bulma felt her stomach heave and began to wonder if just telling Gohan would be better; after all he did have the right to know. ‘No! I can’t do that to the kid. He’s far to young to be a father’ And so that left only one possibility…

‘Time to get the easy part over and done with’ Flashed through the beauty’s mind before she slowly rose to her feet and trudged from her office.

It was going to be a long night…

……………………. < p>Gohan grinned happily as he flew through the rapidly darkening sky; his youthful eyes alight at the very thought of the night ahead.

Everything had been going great for Gohan. He was having the time of his life training with his father for the upcoming battle with the androids. However what made the boys day was his night’s with Bulma.

Ever since that night in her kitchen three years ago, not even a week went by where the two hadn’t fucked and ever since his dad’s return home; it had practically become daily occurrence.

A mischievous smile spread across his lips as an image of the blue haired beauty popped into his mind, his manhood turning rock hard as he imagined her sitting on her king size bed and her legs spread apart; giving him a wonderful view of her dripping entrance as she waited for him.

Kami, I’ve got to control myself; I’m not even in the city yet and I can already feel him.’ Gohan thought to himself as he felt his sayain side begin to build within him; increasing his speed till he was no more than a blur; Gohan couldn‘t wait till he was with Bulma. In truth, the hybrid didn’t know how he felt about the beautiful genius. Of course he knew that what they did was usually reserved for people who loved each other but Gohan wasn’t that naïve; he knew he didn’t love Bulma but maybe…

Coming to a stop above Capsule Corp, Gohan descended to Bulma’s Bedroom window before floating inside.

Hi Bulma!” The boy announced happily but almost fell to the floor as he set eyes on Bulma. Instead of lying on her bed and dressed in her evening gown like normal; the bluenet was lent against her bedside table, her gorgeous hidden behind a very unrevealing lab coat but what stunned the boy the most was her eyes. Instead of her normal beautiful sea blue irises , they were misty and held a deep tint of red, the once creamy skin around them was clammy. It was obvious, obvious enough that even Goku would of known it if he were here; Bulma had been crying, crying a lot.

“Bulma, What happened?” Gohan asked, his voice full of concern as he took some quick movements over to her. But gave her a confused look when she side stepped him, her misty eyes avoiding his as she moved back towards her bed; saying in a voice so horse that it was almost a whisper “Gohan, we need to talk.” Confused, Gohan moved to sit next to her on the bed; his eyes watching her carefully as she continued “Gohan, we need to end this.”

“What?” Gohan asked, growing ever more confused; what could Bulma mean by that?

“Gohan listen to me,” Bulma began, not sure how much longer she would be able to hold off tears. “This relationship of ours will never work, I can't... We can't... It's just not possible…”

“Anything is possible Bulma,” Gohan interjected, his heart beat rasing as he tried to think of a way to talk Bulma over, “It doesn't have to be that way. We could keep it a secret; listen to me…”

“No you listen!” Bulma ordered, calling on her last shield; anger. “We live in a real world, come back to it. You're studying to become a scientist, I'm... I'm a business woman. If you follow your thoughts through to conclusion, it will take us to a place we cannot go; We'd be living a lie. One we couldn't keep, even if we wanted to. I couldn't do that. Could you, Gohan? Could you live like that; regardless of the way we feel about each other.?

“Then you do feel something for me!” the boy interjected, if she felt something than maybe….


“I will not let you give up your future for me.” Bulma muttered before moving away from the bed and away from the boy. She couldn’t look at him, not when she was about to unleash her last resort. Sighing quietly to herself, Bulma muttered the words “Gohan, there’s some one else…”Before hurrying into her on sweet; tears flowing fro her eyes.

………………

She wasn’t sure how long she spent in their, all she knew was that Gohan had gone and she wasn’t sure when she would see the father of her unborn child again.

Well the easy parts over,’ Flashed through the woman’s mind before she silently left the room and made her way towards the sayain prince’s room.

AN: Okay I should confess, I did get the idea for the little tear jerking moment between Gohan and Bulma from star wars, episode 2 so I do admit I quoted a few speeches. Now, I promise the next chapter will be a lot better but you will just have to wait till next time folks. And please REVIEW…