Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ When Royalty Fails ❯ When Royalty Fails ( Prologue )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Man! This story line hit me like a falling brick!! I was watching some people work on a sidewalk when I was hit by lightning (or at least it seemed that way.)

Here it is:

The story will be an Alternate Universe, and an Epic.

It will have many genres; Romance, drama, angst, humor, some citrus here and there, you name it!

Bra is the princess of Planet Vegeta, daughter of the one and only. Goten is the son of a lowly third class Saiyijin named Kakkarot, his family although strong, is not even worthy to kiss the floor that the Princess walks on.

Kakkarot's whole family line are slaves, used to further the kingdom of His Majesty.

When Bra decides to take a walk on the wild side for a while, and wanders into third class territory, looking for a personal slave since her last one died because Trunks got angry and needed to kill something…

She is taken to the place where the family of Kakkarot subsides in work…they are all stone cutters and mud pit slaves, save the women who are water maidens. Her eyes falls upon a sweaty hard working Saiyijin, who climbs down the rope and heads to the mud pits where his father is found, mixing the mud and straw mixture with his feet and legs. Goten trades places with his father and starts the endless task of mixing the straw and mud, at the same time getting very hot and dirty. Being unnoticed Bra tells one of the taskmasters that she is in need of a strong personal slave…which leads to her choosing Goten.

Chapter one will be posted on AUGUST 19, 02!!!

PLEASE CHECK IT OUT!