Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ When the Past Meets the Future ❯ Chapter 01 ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

 

When The Past Meets the Future

By: bardocksbabygirl

Disclaimer: I do not own DBZ, nor do I make any money from it.

 

*this* is thinking

~this~ is telepathy

 

Chapter 1

She didn't remember much of her early years. All she remembers is what she dreams about. And she does not even know if they are about her life or just her imagination.

~~~~~~Dream~~~~~~

She is 3 years old her blonde hair is a reddish color from her blood, her blue eyes weren't as joyful as a child's should be. The fresh blood dripped onto what is left of her clothing. She is in a cell crying because her mother was just killed before her eyes for protecting her from the tyrant that has them as slaves. She hears some stirring from the corner in front of her so she scoots into the closest corner in hopes that whatever is in here with her will leave her alone. But instead, a man comes out of the corner picks her up and holds her close to his chest to let her know she is safe.

But for some reason, she felt safe with this man. She got the feeling he was a friend not foe. He would die for her and his people. She looked up at his face and could see the smirk, on his tired face and in his eyes. She could also see the sadness in his eyes since he too had lost something important in his life.

"You need not fear brat, I will not harm you." states the strange older man from in between verses of the song.

"I know, for some reason, I feel safe with you." as she gives him a faint little smile.

"How can you tell," He questions her "I could be lying to you.?”

"I can sense that you mean me no harm," said the little girl as tears began to fall down her little-bruised cheeks "my mother always said I was sacred to our people, that I could tell if a person had evil or good in their heart."

"What has happened to you brat." asks the strange man.

~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~

"My mother had just returned from a mission and I was running to meet her, when I ran into Queen Icesis, (I am just guessing what Freiza's and Cooler's sister name would be named if they had one) I looked up at her she had a small face with steel blue eyes and lips as red as blood. She wore a crown that looked like it was made of ice. She has had a small body and wore a deep red cape on. I looked her the eyes, I could see she was a cruel person who liked to see others in pain. "Shivered the little girl as she thought of the evil queen.

"You will die someday, just as your brothers died at the hands of the people they tried to eradicate." whispered the little girl.

"You would do good to keep your mouth shut or shall I shut it for you permanently" yelled the angry Queen Icesis.

 

As she picked me up by my hair and was going to hit me when my mother came down the hall and stopped her. But instead she threw me into a wall. Where I slumped to the floor in a little heap.

You will not harm my child." growled the mother. As walked towards her child. Never taking her eyes off the queen.

"And who is going to stop me, you. Don't make me laugh." laughed the Queen.

 

And her guards also began to laugh. The mother flew toward the Queen kicking and punching at her, but to no avail. She was never able to hit. Queen Icesis was just too fast. So for a mother trying to protect them, I was beaten in front of her. Then Icesis sauntered over to mother killed her. I ran to mother after Queen Icesis shot a beam through her chest and laid my head on her stomach and began to cry. I took my hands and ran them through my mother's long mane of black hair. I lifted my head and peered into my mother’s eyes, she was trying to be strong for me, her child, and she was trying her best not to cry. She coughed a few times and blood started dripping from her mouth.

"Please don't cry, you have to be strong. Never give up. Always remember I love you. Always remember that when you get a mate and have bonded to him you will have more control of your powers. As you get older you also become more aware of why you are very important." Whispered mother. She was having a hard time talking for all the blood that she was slowly choking on. She slowly closed her eyes, and breathed no more.

"Put the brat in a cell. We will find out later what makes her mother want to protect her so. Why she told the child she was sacred". Screamed Icesis as she was retreating down the hall.

"Yes, your highness." stammered out the big ugly green guard picks up the little girl roughly and carries her through the ship and takes her to the cells in the ship and throws her into one.

~~~~~~End Flashback~~~~~~

"And that is how I got here." as she nuzzled her head into his chest. His warmth felt good to her right now she was a little cold.

"What’s your name brat?" questioned the strange man as he looked at the child in his lap.

"My name is Celeste," said the little girl as she looks at him with such innocence "King Vegeta."( I know he is supposed to be dead, but I thought I would bring him back to life for my story, I will explain how he and some others survived the destruction of Planet Vegeta later on in the story)

"How did you know my name" as he looked at her in disbelief.

"I just knew. You have a tail just like my mother did." and pointed to the tail that was tucked tightly around his waist.

He looked down at his then at Celeste quizzically "Your mother had a tail like mine."

"Yes, I have one too. But mother said I am to never show it to anyone." she looks down at her bloody hands. "She said if the wrong people found out about my tail that they would hurt me."

He lifted her small head, looking at her sad blue eyes "Your mother must have been a Saiyan. You can show me your tail, remember you can trust me."

Celeste nods her head ok and unwraps a blonde tail from around her waist.

King Vegeta gasped and he is eyes widen in amazement as the little tail wagged in front of him. *Your tail is blonde. It can't be. I thought she was only a legend, it is even older than the legend of the Super Saiyan* He regained his composure "Brat your mother was right to tell you to never let anyone see your tail. You are a Saiyan just as I am. I am the King of the Saiyans. I will teach you all about our race and I will take care of you."

"What is that around your neck?" questioned the little girl as she touched the metal ring around his neck.

"It is a collar that dampens my Ki." as he watched her with amusement as she tried to figure how it worked.

"What is Ki?" with confusion written all over her face as she quit fiddling with the collar.

"Ki is energy that every living thing has. But we will get into that later. Let's just get some rest right now" ordered the king as he situated himself and her to where they could sleep comfortably.

"Does the collar hurt you?"

"Yes, it makes me very weak. But it is nothing for you to worry about, so just sleep brat." as he watched her turn in his lap to get comfortable. She finally got positioned and her head was in the crook of his arm.

"OK, Geta." yawns Celeste as her eyelids get too heavy for her to keep open.

She falls asleep almost immediately. King Vegeta rubs her head, he looks at the small bundle in his arms, at her long blonde hair that curls at the ends. As she sleeps her little mouth forms a pout. She begins to shiver then he notices the clothes she has on have almost been beaten off her and there is barely anything left covering her, he hugs her closer to his chest to keep her warm.

"I will protect you with all I have." he whispers to the small bundle snuggled in his arms.

Tears form in his eyes King Vegeta as he begins to think of his own son *a child that had been taken by Freiza. How he and almost all the elites went to Frieza's ship to free the young prince but were unsuccessful. They only ended up getting themselves captured. Freiza gave them to his sister as gifts. And since that day he and about a dozen of the elites had worn the ki collars and served her, but now there was hope. This little girl has the power to restart the whole empire with a fresh start. We can be the people we were really destined to be. Protectors of the universe. Before my father joined in the alliance with Freiza’s father King Cold*

"My son where ever you are I hope life is being good to you. I am sorry I failed you." sleepily says the tired king as he too drifts off to sleep.

~Dream Ends~

Celeste sits up in bed, panting and sweating.

"Did you have that dream again." worry in the voice of her mate as he sits up in the bed and looks at her

 

"Yes, but it was different, it wasn't as scary. It was soothing." pants Celeste as she reaches for a tissue on the nightstand and wipes her brow of sweat.

"Do you want to talk about?" he asks.

Trunks looks at her with such concern in his bright blue eyes, notes that she doesn't have the same fear in her light blue eyes as she usually does after she has these dreams. He wraps his muscular arms around her slender waist and nuzzles his head into her neck. And smell the scent her lavender shampoo has left in her beautiful long blonde hair. Celeste tells him about the dream.

"Wow, so you might have known my grandfather," with amazement in his voice.

"Yeah, it seems that way." she yawns and snuggles into his chest.

“Let's go back to sleep." orders Trunks as he pulls her back. He lays her on his chest. He gives her a kiss. * I wonder if her dreams are real or just dreams*

He wraps his arms and her and pulls her protectively tighter to his chest and they both peacefully fall back asleep. Not knowing any prying eyes were watching from outside the balcony.

"Master will be quite pleased with that she has been found. The dark-haired girl and the scarred faced man were right, she is the one we have been looking for." As he flies off to tell his master of the good news.

 

His master had eventually found out that Celeste had the power to bring beings back from the dead. She had hatched a plan to use this girl to bring her father and brothers back to life.

 

~~~~Trunks & Celeste~~~~

 

Trunks watches her while she sleeps; the morning rays seemed to dance in her hair. Her luscious lips were slightly apart, he looks up and down her small form. She was small for a female barely over five feet. She has perfectly round plump breasts; you could see them move up and down through the white sheets as she breathed. He grinned as he thought of her wearing nothing to bed, just as he did. He then took notice her slender legs and how he loved when they were wrapped around his waist. In his eyes, she was perfect.

When Celeste woke that morning, she found Trunks was watching her. He had a mischievous smile. If you looked into his eyes you would have thought he was the cat that ate the canary.

"How did you sleep after you had the dream.?”

"Like a baby." stretching to get her body woke up' "We are going to have to tell your father about these dreams I have been having."

"I know, but not today we don't." as he licks his lips

"And why not." she asks and grins, knowing what he has planned for her.

"I have other things planned to do on my day off then talk to my father, I figure we won't be getting out of bed for a while and when we do, we are both going to have had a good workout." with a smirk on his face that just made him look even more sexy to her.

Before Celeste knows what is happening Trunks is on top of her nibbling on her ear. He makes his way from her ear to her throat never once letting his lips leave her body. She pulls his face to hers and savagely attaches his lips to hers. A moan escapes her lips.

Celeste's hand finds the spot where his tail would have been, she rubs it and grins when Trunks shut his eyes and begins to purr. She decided to take advantage of the moment and flip Trunks over. She began to nibble on his ear and slowly made her way to his neck. Where she kissed and nibbled was leaving a hot trail down his body that he never wanted to stop. She was slowly licking and kissing her way down his chest. Trunks had his hands tangled in her blonde hair. She slowly made her way to his manhood. She licked the tip, she heard him hiss with pleasure, she grinned and deep throated him, Trunks thrust his hips up at the pleasure she was giving him. Just as he was about to climax, she quit and began kissing him. She looks into his eyes, they mirror what hers would tell you lust and love. She makes her way back up to mouth and kisses him with all the passion in her soul. She straddles his waist and starts to mount him; but decides to play a bit so she puts the head of his large manhood in her, he growls knowing that she is teasing him to see if he would break. But he had another thing in mind than letting her have the upper hand.

He flips her onto her back once again. She was about to protest till he kissed her, he took licked her lips waiting for permission to her mouth and tastes her sweet nectar. Their tongues seem to be at war for dominance, and then he suddenly pulled away. Trunks started kissing and nibbling her neck and made his way to her left breast where he hungrily sucked and nipped and the perfect pink nipple that was hardening under his ministrations. So the other one wouldn't be left out he took it in his left hand and began to knead on the nipple. He then slowly made his way down her stomach. He was leaving a trail of passion that was like lighting a fire in her soul with each kiss each placed on her. When he reached her navel he darted his tongue in and out. And proceed further down till he got to where his prize was he spread her legs and kissed up her right thigh and when he reached her womanhood he darted his lightly blew on her blossoming flower, she moaned even louder and picked her hips slightly off the bed to give him better access. He grabbed hold of her hips and darted his tongue in and out her. He knew every spot to hit to make her go over the edge. When she climaxed, he lapped up her juices.

Trunks then positioned himself between her legs and look at her with lust and desire in his eyes. Celeste nodded head, yes and it was off. He kissed her, she could taste herself. She enjoyed the taste of herself, it turned on even more. She growls at him takes her legs that are wrapped around his and squeezes him. Urging him to go harder and faster.

He does as she says and pumps into her faster and harder into her. Her scent does something to him almost animalistic. His Saiyan half just wants to savagely take. But his human half wants him to be careful. She is delicate like a glass doll. And one wrong move could make her shatter in his eyes.

Trunks oh yes. She screams as her climax hits her hard and her body begins to shake. But he doesn't give her time to gain her senses that he is pumping into her again.

After her sixth or seventh climax, he could take it no longer the way her walls spasmed and clenched around his member it took all of his control not to lose it. Then they climaxed together. He laid his head on her stomach and was just content to listen to her breathing. Trunks could feel the ki of their child already forming in her wound. A small smile found its ways to his face, he looked up at her and into her eyes, she knew. He got up and pulled her up to him and wrapped his arms around her waist as they both drifted off to sleep.

 

Trunks woke that evening to an empty bed. He looked around the room, but didn't see a sign of her anywhere.

"I wonder what she has gone and gotten into." with a frown on his face for having to wake up alone.

He gets up off the king size bed reaches down to the plush maroon carpet and grabs his black silk boxers. He puts them on and heads out the bedroom door in search of his lover. Trunks detect her ki in the kitchen.

"Should have figured she would be eating, she is eating for two now." grinning as his stomach begins to growl letting him know that he is also hungry.

His face lit up at the thought a having a child, it would be a perfect of mix of each of them. He slowly and quietly floated down the stairs and made his way to the massive kitchen in her house. He could see her from the doorway of the kitchen. She was scrambling some eggs and frying some bacon. She was standing there in nothing but a short red robe that barely covered her perfect round rear.

"He will be strong like his father. And look like his grandfather." as a grin comes to her face. She could sense Trunks when he first woke up.

"Have another one of your visions." as he leans against the door frame.

"Yes, he will have your father's trademark flaming hair." she giggled as she remembers what he would look like.

Trunks walked up behind her, wrapping his strong muscular arms around her petite waist. He laid his head on her shoulders and took in her scent; it was a mixture of him, sweat and the sweet smelling lavender shampoo she used. ~I love when she leaves my scent on herself, it makes me want her again~
She could feel the heat from his from his bare chest that was pressed up to her back. His manly scent invaded her senses and made her want him right here and now in the middle of the kitchen. ~ I know that is why I didn't wash your scent off of me, I also like the smell. My smell is also all over you~ she lowered the heat of the food and leaned into his embrace.

"What else did you see in your vision." whispering seductively into her ear.

Celeste began to sob and body shook violently with her sobs. He loosened his grip on her and turned her to face him. Trunks grasped her face lightly in his hands and lifted her face so she was looking at him. He gasped at what he saw in her eyes. Fear, he had never seen it in her eyes before, after one of her dreams but never like this. Her face was pale and clammy. He pulled her into his chest and let her cry till she was ready to tell him the rest of the vision. A few minutes later her crying had started to die down. She lifted her head and looked up at him. His blue eyes were so trusting, she felt safe with them.

"Our son will be born a month early. Around the time a great evil will be here on Earth trying to destroy it." she cries as she relives what she saw. "But what really bothers me is that someone we all know summoning the evil here."

"Don't look so glum anything that comes to Earth will be defeated by my father, me, Goku, and the others. You know my father and Goku are the strongest in the universe." as he tries to console he is crying lover.

Celeste still had tears in her blue eyes; she silently answers him no with the shaking of her head.

"No Trunks, this one is stronger than two super Saiyan 3 Goku's. I don't even think if all of you Saiyan men combined all your strength somehow that it would be strong enough." fear in her voice and in her eyes.

 

She cringed at just the thought of this new evil. Trunks looked at her with disbelief; he couldn't imagine anything stronger than Goku and his father. It just wasn't possible.

"Can you see who will betray us or who the evil presence will be." with hope in his voice that she would know who it was and they could get to them first before they could do any harm. It was hard to believe that someone that would betray them.

"No, but in time it may come clearer to me as time goes gone on."

"We need to get all of the Z Warriors together and tell them about this. We will need to prepare for what is coming."

"I know. I will call momma ChiChi and papa Goku. And have them contact everyone and have them meet us somewhere. Where do you think we should all get together at?"

Before Trunks could reply a voice called out and told them to tell everyone where to gather.

"You should all meet at Dende's lookout." said a voice from out of nowhere.

"King Kai is that you." Celeste looked around to see where the voice was coming from.

"Yes, Celeste it is." a muffled laugh could be heard

"Why at the lookout." questioned Trunks

"You will know when you all get there." and then he was gone.

They decide to eat and then call to have them meet at the lookout. Celeste finishes making their late breakfast, and they sit at the table in silence. After they are done, she goes to the phone and dials the number that has been his home since she came to Earth.

"Hello," said ChiChi as she answered the phone at the Son residence.

"Hello, momma ChiChi."

"How is my baby girl?”

"I am fine. Where is papa Goku? May I talk to him, please?”

"Sure hold on. "

She could hear ChiChi screaming for Goku to come get the phone.

"Hey, Celeste what's up with my favorite girl" laughed Goku.

"Not much, King Kai contacted me and said for us to get everyone together and meet at the lookout as soon as possible." she could just picture him standing there with a big grin on his face and it made her smile.

"Ok, I will get everyone and meet you up there. Bye"

"Bye papa Goku."

She hung up and she and Trunks went upstairs to get changed. She put on a baby blue tee and some cutoff blue jean shorts. And Trunks put on a pair of khaki pants and a white button-up shirt. They then decided it would be better for Celeste to go on up to the lookout while Trunks goes and gets his dad, mom and sister.

~~~~~~45 Minutes Later, at the Lookout~~~~~~

All the Z warriors, Bulma, ChiChi, Videl and Pan had gathered up at the lookout. Goku walked up to Celeste and gave her a big hug. He sniffed the air and grinned. He could smell and sense that she was with child.

"I know someone who is going to be a mommy," screamed Goku with joy in his voice. * It seems just like yesterday when the Supreme Kai brought her to Earth and we adopted her. I can't believe it has been 16 years since she came into our lives. And now she is going to have a baby of her own now. *

Everyone looked to see who he was talking about and saw that he was holding Celeste. ChiChi, Videl, and Bulma ran over to her and began talking about things she would need for the baby. Pan and Bra came over a few minutes later.

"Who is the daddy or do you know." sarcastically asked Pan.

 

She had an evil grin plastered on her face. She so badly wanted to hurt Celeste for being with Trunks. *I have loved him for as long as I can remember. And he will be mine someday, just you wait and see* as she glared at her competition

ChiChi and Videl both glared at Pan and was about to say something when they were interrupted. The two women knew Pan had been raised better than that.

"The child is mine." yelled Trunks.

 

Everyone turned to see a very irate demi Saiyan glaring at Pan. Celeste pulled away from Goku and made her way to Trunks. She laid her hand on his arm.

"Trunks let it go, there are more important things right now. We need to find out why we were asked to come here." pleading him to forget what Pan had just said.

As if on cue the Supreme Kai showed up.

"I have called you all, there is a great evil on the way to Earth, it will be here in 8 months," he spoke

 

The Z warriors and others all got quiet when they heard something new was coming to threaten Earth their home. Then everyone began murmuring, Trunks nudged Celeste in her side, telling her that she needs to tell them what she knows. She is hesitant to tell them, she doesn't want them to worry that evil presence is stronger than Vegeta or Goku. The wind starts to blow, it blew her blonde waist length hair all around her. She cleared her throat, hoping to gain their attention. As they all turned their attention to her, she looked at her feet.

She looked like an angel the way her hair was floating around her in the wind. She was quiet and gentle. Her heart was a big as any of theirs when it came to helping people. She may not be able to fight, but she helped in other ways.

"The evil being is going to be stronger than Vegeta and Goku together. It is like an evil none of you have ever seen. It gets stronger with each battle." she whispered, still looking at the ground. Afraid of what they would say to her.

"How do you know this girl. What makes you think we will believe you," growls Vegeta as he shakes a fist in the air.

"What she speaks is the truth. Celeste can see the future. She has many gifts that she has yet to find. She will be key in the battle to come it is important that you let nothing happen to her. I don't know why, but I get the feeling she will make the difference in who wins. She will see visions from time to time about what will happen the day the evil comes, so take heed to what she says."

All stood there dumbfounded that someone with no ki at all could possibly have such a big role in their fight. Each wonder what she would be able to do. But they all knew that the Supreme Kai would not lie to them. So, all they could do was protect her and trust in what she tells them.

"How could she do anything she can't even protect herself, why are we to believe that she is going to be a turning point in the battle against this evil. I will protect her." sarcastically Yamachu stated as he licks his lips and looks at her with lust in his eyes. She shivered when he looked at her. She didn't like him. *She should have been my not that half-breeds. I will have to show her that a human is better than a half-breed with alien blood. *

Growling could be heard. Yamacha looked to see who it was coming from and it was from Piccolo and Trunks. Both leaped and was going to attack him, but the Supreme Kai stepped in front of him.

"Do not bother with him, he is not worth the energy you would waste on him. Celeste has powers that even she knows nothing about, but in time she will begin to realize what they are and how to use them. But for now, I suggest you all get home and start training it will be a long eight months. Dense and Piccolo, come with me, I would like to speak to you alone. " Ordered the Supreme Kai as he looked them with a warning glance.

Everyone left and went their separate ways, bent on training to save the planet their home for anything that would come their way. Dende and Piccolo are curious as to why the Supreme Kai wished to speak to them. They waited patiently as he walked to the edge of the lookout and stared downwards for a few minutes then proceed back to them.

“You are to tell no one what I am about to tell you. The little one named Pan and the scarred human Yamacha are up to no good. I do not know what it is but I can sense it. I want you two to keep your eyes open. I will be back before the eight months are over." with worry in his voice.

And with that, he took off into the sky from where no one knew. Dende and Piccolo just looked at each other and figured they had better do what he said.

 

Hope You Enjoyed