Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ When There Are Two of Me ❯ Part 14 ( Chapter 14 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ. I'm not making any money.
Warnings: Yaoi (male x male). Trunks x Goten.
Summary: This fic is completely independent of my other fics. GT doesn't exist.
 
Note: age: Goten 18; Trunks 19.
 
When There Are Two of Me
 
by chayron (lttomb@yahoo.com), beta-read by Redmarshin
 
Part 14
 
Trunks yawned then turned onto his other side. When the familiar scent worked its way from his senses to his brain, he opened his eyes. Silently, he watched the dark spiky-haired head that was resting on a pillow. Goten was facing away from him. Goten's calm breathing indicated that he was still asleep.
 
Goten was beautiful. He rarely thought about that, for he didn't really pay much attention to looks. Usually it became important when he expected to get something from it, but otherwise… Though, more than several times he had noticed that Goten had great looks.
 
Goten wasn't tall. Despite Goten was a bit taller than him, they both were of average height. And actually he quite liked that.
 
Goten had a trained and beautiful body. He was quite muscular, but one would never guess that Goten was able to increase his muscular mass several times.
 
Goten's spiky and somewhat messy hair that was falling onto his forehead gave him exotic and careless looks. His hair had the impression of an intentional haircut, though, now Trunks knew Goten's hair looked like this naturally. He had also noticed that this was a genetic trait - Goku had exactly the same haircut pattern.
 
High cheekbones Goten had were smoothed out by that messy hair of his and gave his face a soft impression. This was even more accentuated by Goten's small nose, plump lips and big dark eyes. Yes, Goten had fascinating looks.
 
Trunks raised his head to look at the window. It was light outside, he couldn't tell the time, because the sky was somber. Trunks turned his head to look at the ceiling. He wasn't exactly sure what he was going to do now - right now and overall. He could go and prepare breakfast or wait for Goten to wake up and have another bout of sex, or simply wake Goten up to have sex. But there was a considerable possibility that nothing would turn out as he wanted. Goten might simply decide he didn't want to have anything to do with him. Actually it would probably be for good and he wouldn't blame Goten.
 
He thought he might be jealous of Ayame, but he wasn't. He didn't mind Goten having a lover. He quite liked Ayame, anyway. Ayame was carrying Goten's scent, and it was pretty clear who was the center of that relationship, and Trunks had no wish or need to oppose Goten. Ayame belonged to Goten, and he was fine with that. Besides, somehow he could instinctively feel that it wasn't how most normal Humans understood a relationship, so Ayame didn't pose any real threat.
 
Goten understood it as Trunks did - it was pretty clear. Then at that café when Goten bristled after he had said that he quite liked Ayame… Actually, yes, intangibly, Trunks had stated that he didn't mind Goten having a lover. And Goten immediately caught up with the thought, Trunks was only surprised that Goten bristled up so much. Though, now he thought that, more likely, it was guilt. Goten knew Ayame wouldn't understand and would feel brushed off.
 
He knew that the different case would be if Ayame decided to suddenly state his claim on Goten. He wasn't going to allow that. Goten belonged to him and he was going to make sure there were no misunderstandings.
 
And still, he decided that initiating things was better than to wait for them to spontaneously happen.
 
Goten shifted while trying to bat away “a fly” that was Trunks' tongue on his nape. Trunks chuckled softly and pressed himself to Goten's back. Nuzzling on Goten's neck, he slid his hand over Goten's chest then over his stomach and down.
 
Trunks knew that Goten slept quite lightly, but he also knew that because of that weird bond they shared, his scent worked on Goten relaxingly. Like Goten's scent on him. Very likely, if someone else tried touching Goten while he was asleep, Goten would react in a flash and he'd probably be cradling his broken arm now. Though, he wasn't very sure about it - he just knew how he himself reacted. Ayame had been damn lucky he was covered in Goten's scent then. Though even then, it took time to understand what was going on. It was better not to sneak on a sleeping Saiyan.
 
Goten was sporting an erection. Trunks brushed over it lightly with his fingertips. He could feel it stir under his touch.
 
“How long have you been molesting me?” Goten yawned, blinking his blurred eyes at the window. He deeply inhaled the scents surrounding him. Relaxed, he closed his eyes again.
 
“Have just started,” Trunks grinned, licking at Goten's ear. He wrapped his arms around Goten's midsection. He raised his head to rest his chin onto Goten's neck and waited.
 
“I think I need to talk to Ayame,” finally Goten said.
 
“Probably,” Trunks agreed. “Try to convince him that it's a good idea - I don't really mind group sex…” He chuckled when Goten smacked him on his thigh. “At least I think so,” Trunks added as an afterthought.
 
Goten sighed. “You haven't really slept with anyone before me, have you?”
 
“Nope, I haven't,” Trunks nodded. “Well, I got one blonde give me a blowjob, but that was it. She was really stupid and a complete and utter turnoff… So I wasn't in the mood. And I didn't like how she kissed, and she didn't look very clean either; I was a bit afraid I might catch something.”
 
Goten only rolled his eyes. “And I suppose you told her all that?”
 
“Of course,” Trunks nodded.
 
“You are unbelievable…” Goten groaned. “And when did you find that blonde, anyway?” He was curious.
 
Trunks shrugged. “I think it was after I had cut my hair. I felt like experimenting…”
 
Goten shifted to get Trunks' head off his neck. He turned around in Trunks arms. “I get the feeling you are still experimenting…” he said.
 
Trunks pursed his lips. “Well, in some way yes, I do, but it's not what you are trying to accuse me of…”
 
Goten watched Trunks' face for some time then sighed. “I can never tell when you are serious and when you are playing…”
 
“I think you can…” Trunks leaned to press his forehead to Goten's chest. He exhaled loudly onto Goten's skin. “You know you are the only one who knows me… You know I'm not playing with you. You know I wouldn't dare… I would never hurt you…”
 
Goten reached to stroke Trunks' hair. “Yeah…maybe I know.”
 
“Can we fuck now finally?” Trunks whined, pressing his hips to Goten's.
 
Goten shook his head in disbelief. He opened his mouth to comment but shuddered and let out a long moan instead. Trunks rubbed himself against Goten's hips again, grinding their erections together.
 
Trunks flipped Goten over onto his stomach. Trunks had memorized what he needed and now it was his turn to have fun. He did like it when Goten took him, but, as Goten said, he did like experimenting. He was a very curious person after all.
 
Trunks grinned to himself as Goten shivered underneath him, Goten's hands falling onto the pillow to keep his upper half raised. So Goten WAS that type…
 
Trunks ran his hands over Goten's sides then leaned to press his lips to the small of his back. He ran his lips in light butterfly kisses up to Goten's nape. He tasted Goten's skin that was still salty and heady from their previous sexual encounter.
 
Goten couldn't help another shudder passing through his body when Trunks' hand fisted into his hair, tugging his head to the side, making room for Trunks to explore his side of the neck. He moaned into the pillow as Trunks' tongue thrust into his ear. He couldn't believe Trunks was so quick to learn what he truly wanted…
 
Goten groaned low in his throat when Trunks molded his body to his back. Trunks' arousal dug in between his buttocks and he could feel some of the pre-come oozing on his skin. And he loved that Trunks was easy to excite.
 
Goten's breath hitched when he felt Trunks thrust against him. The anticipation left his mouth watering. Trunks teased him with several thrusts for a few seconds more then retreated and ran his hands along his body again.
 
“I think you'd like a blindfold and handcuffs next time…” Trunks husked into Goten's ear, making the other squirm and shiver at the sensations. “You really are a kinky type… Who would have thought…” he purred, biting on Goten's earlobe. “An exciting discovery…” he added, running his tongue over Goten's ear. “Would you like me to get a whip?” he grinned, smoothing his hands over Goten's sides. He started at Goten's chest and ran his hands over his ribs then to his hips, squeezing a buttock in each of his hands.
 
Trunks felt Goten squirm underneath him. Holding Goten by his hip, with the other hand he seized him by his waist and lifted his lower half, making it clear what he wanted from Goten. When Goten got to his four, he grabbed the lube he had noticed Goten put on the nightstand after using it yesterday. He squeezed some of it onto his fingers.
 
The smell of the lube was quite pleasant, not sweet and reminded of something fresh and salty. Trunks rubbed his fingers together, watching the thing glisten between his fingers.
 
Goten's hands fisted into the pillow and covers underneath him as Trunks ran his fingers teasingly over Goten's cleft. His stomach clenched in anticipation when those fingers brushed over his anus then rubbed slightly. He tried to push against those fingers but Trunks' hand on his hip tightened, not letting him do that.
 
Goten grunted in despair while Trunks simply rubbed those fingers back and forth over his anus without pressing in. Goten could feel Trunks' hot arousal straining against his left thigh. They both wanted it badly.
 
“Trunks…” Goten tried to push against those tantalizing fingers again. He grunted as the fingers breached the ring of his muscles and slid in further. Goten groaned at the feel. So all he had to do was ask…
 
Goten panted while Trunks' fingers slid in and out of him, stretching and preparing.
 
“Hell, this is going to feel well…” Trunks purred out. He felt Goten shudder and clench on his fingers. Goten did love hearing his voice… Trunks shoved his fingers as far as they would go.
 
He didn't have enough patience to play with Goten. He would have liked that, but he didn't have enough experience of controlling his body in that way yet - he was too turned on to last any longer. Maybe next time. He pulled his fingers out.
 
Goten gritted his teeth when after Trunks breached him. It was quite long ago when he did this. Ayame wasn't exactly a dominating type in bed.
 
“Yes, there,” Goten groaned out when Trunks struck his prostate with another thrust. He lowered his forehead to the pillow to pant. He loved how Trunks' hands were gripping his hips pushing him on and off him. Yes, this was the same control he had seen Trunks use then, on the dance floor…
 
His heart seemed to soon pop out of his chest while Trunks used him roughly. He was just gripping the pillow and raising his ass higher to get more of it all.
 
A loud yelp escaped Goten's mouth when he was painfully grabbed by his hair and tugged up. His lust flared to unbelievable heights when Trunks leaned to his ear to dirty-talk to him. He couldn't believe Trunks could spout all that while not ceasing to shake his body and bed with his thrusts.
 
It became too much of it all to him. He gritted his teeth as, with each thrust against his prostate, the wave approached closer. And Trunks' trusts were becoming more forceful and frantic, the loud slaps of flesh against flesh sounding almost without any break.
 
Goten's mouth locked in a soundless scream, and his back arched as he felt Trunks pulsing and spilling inside him. His orgasm shook his body for several moments then Goten slumped back onto the bedding.
 
They lay panting, catching their breath. Trunks pulled out of Goten and lay next to him. Goten reached his hand to lazily ruffle over Trunks' hair. Trunks smiled faintly.
 
They lay like this until Trunks shifted and disentangled from Goten's arms.
 
“You should study today,” Trunks said.
 
“Yeah,” Goten nodded, agreeing. He watched Trunks' back while that ransacked the wardrobe. “And you should get your hair fixed. I'd also like you to go to see Gohan - that syncope of yours is disturbing me, but I don't want any tricks.”
 
Trunks nodded. “I'll apologize to him.” He found a towel he had been looking for and went to the door to take a shower.
 
Goten's eyes lingered on Trunks' ass until Trunks disappeared in the doorway then Goten shrugged. “Do as you wish.”
 
Goten waited for Trunks to take his shower then went to have his. He wouldn't have minded to take a shower together with Trunks, but that would have resulted in another round of sex and he needed to save his energy for studying instead of that which would have left him incapable of anything else only to lie in bed and sleep all day long. And he knew that Trunks perfectly realized that and wasn't going to stay in the flat today.
 
“Umm… Smells nice,” Goten inhaled the pleasant scent after entering the kitchen. Drying his hair, he looked at what Trunks was doing. He burst out laughing after seeing what Trunks had prepared.
 
Trunks pouted. “Well, excuse me, but you only taught me how to fry eggs, and Ayame how to fry meat and make salad…”
 
Goten shook his head, amused. “Nah, it's fine,” he said before sitting down at the table and waiting for Trunks to fill his plate with fried egg and meat then add some salad to it. “Actually it looks very nice,” he chuckled after Trunks had set his plate before him. Trunks had really put some effort into it: the meat and the salad were cut in small pieces and did look delicious. “Thanks,” he smiled at Trunks.
 
Trunks filled his own plate and plopped against Goten on the opposite side of the table. “You'll have to teach me something more than to fry eggs…” He chewed on his first bite. “Hmm…not too bad though…”
 
“Everything you do is well,” Goten chuckled, agreeing after tasting the food. “I'm sorry, but I don't really know much about preparing food… My mom is a very good cook, but I was never interested in that… Only after moving out I realized I should have appreciated it more…” Goten sighed. “Ah well, but then Ayame came and he is really good at cooking…” he swallowed what he had in his mouth then reached for a glass with juice.
 
“Your mother didn't accept the thought that you are gay?” Trunks asked.
 
Goten frowned when unpleasant memories washed over him. He took a good gulp from his glass. “She freaked out…” he said, putting the glass down. “And then all hell broke loose… At first she decided that it was illness then that I'm a pervert and tried to proselytize me… That wasn't a nice experience...I can still see her with the bible in her hands, crying her eyes out… Goku and Gohan were torn between supporting either me or her… I had to get out or she'd have eaten me alive…”
 
Trunks decided he didn't want to spoil Goten's meal any further, so didn't ask anything, though he was curious.
 
But after several minutes of silent meal, Goten spoke again: “I'm not really angry with her… I was, but it had passed… I suppose that now I'm simply sad that it happened… And I was angry with Gohan and Goku for some time…especially Gohan, because I knew Goku wouldn't really be able to go against her, and I expected Gohan to support me. But Gohan… Ah, it's history…” he shook his head.
 
“But I suppose nothing could compare with Trunks pushing you away?” Trunks did feel guilty for his question, but it didn't stop him from asking.
 
Goten looked at Trunks sideways. He put some more food into his mouth. “To put it simply - I was devastated. Of course I knew he was straight, but I suppose I expected some understanding or at least some kind of affection, dunno…” Goten shook his head while chewing. “I think I was simply trying to find some comfort after being thrown out from the house… The least I expected was a punch to my face…”
 
“Fucker,” Trunks muttered under his breath.
 
Goten gave him a weird look. “Well, you aren't very sensitive either…” He reached for his glass with juice again.
 
Trunks nodded. “That's true. But I wouldn't have pushed my friend away…”
 
Goten watched him over the rim of his glass. Then he put the glass back onto the table. “You know, after the hurt had passed… Recently…I have realized we have never been friends… I was his shadow following him everywhere, keeping him company and whatnot. He treated me like a dog, like his pet… I could never be on the same level as he was - I was never as smart or as powerful as he was… So he never saw me more than that. Only like some thing to make his time fly faster…”
 
Trunks finished his meal silently. He pushed his plate away. Goten looked dismal, and Trunks thought he should say or do something, but he didn't know what and the truth was that Goten was right.
 
“You know, it was his problem, not yours,” Trunks said softly. “He wasn't really right in the head to treat you like he did…”
 
Goten chuckled. “It sounds funny coming from you…”
 
“Goten?”
 
“Mmm?” Goten swallowed his salad.
 
“Please, don't compare us. It's very unpleasant to me…”
 
“Sorry…” Goten nodded guiltily. “It's just…”
 
“I know that we have the same appearance, the same strength and power and our mind functions similarly, but we…”
 
“…Aren't the same person,” Goten finished for him. “I know, Trunks.” He took the last bite and pushed his plate away. “And you don't know how happy I am that it was you who woke up instead of him…” Goten looked at Trunks.
 
“Yeah, I am happy about it too…” Trunks looked back at Goten's face, serious. After several seconds he stood up and went to the fridge. “And this is for the dessert,” Trunks said while putting a dish with ice-cream opposite Goten; they hadn't finished it yesterday and put it in the fridge to freeze. “This too,” Trunks said, leaning down to give a quick peck to Goten's lips. “I hate it when you're sad.”
 
Goten's eyes followed Trunks until he sat down. “Appears you do know how to be romantic…” he smiled.
 
“Of course I do,” Trunks grinned. He scooped some ice-cream from his dish.
 
After finishing their ice-cream they washed their dishes, Goten left to study, and Trunks went out.
 
XXXXX
 
Trunks closed the door behind him and went to the elevator. The elevator arrived, the door opened, and Trunks saw Ayame coming from it. Trunks supposed he should leave Goten to deal with that, but he wasn't exactly the type to refuse the opportunity when it presented itself. He knew Goten was going to be angry with him, but he wanted to share several standpoints of his with Ayame.
 
“Hey,” Trunks nodded.
 
Ayame's brow rose. “Hello,” he nodded. “So you two now live together or how I should understand that?”
 
He loved when people were straightforward. “You are very right,” Trunks nodded. “We are a pair.”
 
Ayame stared at him like he would have grown two heads. After several seconds Trunks saw fury in Ayame's eyes. It was clear what Ayame thought about all this. Trunks sighed.
 
“Ah, I know that now in your eyes I'm even a bigger scum than that one was…” Trunks said. “I know you love Goten, and I took him away… I think you'd prefer being raped again than this…” he concluded, ruffling through his hair absentmindedly.
 
“You…fucking…” Ayame hissed, clenching his fists. “Who the fuck do you think you-?!”
 
“I do play dirty to get what I want,” Trunks nodded, simply ignoring Ayame's anger. Then he shrugged. “Well, I don't mind your and Goten's relationship. As long as you won't interfere, that is. I would advise not to try opposing me. I would not use the methods the other one used, but…”
 
Trunks knew that right that now Ayame wanted nothing else only to beat the shit out of him. The other male was red with anger. But Trunks also knew that Ayame was afraid of him. Ayame knew what the other had been capable of and he doubted Ayame managed to separate their pictures yet. Though, it seemed Ayame had no idea he would not lay finger on him while he was under Goten's protection.
 
Trunks leaned on the wall. He could perfectly understand Ayame's anger and frustration and he was quite sorry for the man, but it didn't mean he'd step back. Not yet, anyway.
 
“You know that Goten was in love with him,” Trunks said. “Let Goten have his dream fulfilled. At least for a little while…”
 
Confusion flashed through Ayame's eyes. “What do you mean?”
 
Trunks pursed his lips. “I'm saying that I don't intend to demolish everything you and Goten have. It's only temporary. I'm not going to stay for long here…” he shook his head. “This has nothing to do with you - it's neither grudge nor revenge… Goten will be back with you after I'm gone,” he looked at frowning Ayame and gave in into urge to laugh. “I'm glad he has someone like you to take care of him… Thank you,” he nodded, leaning to hit the button to call the elevator.
 
Ayame stared at Trunks back. “I don't understand anything,” he said honestly. “But according to your words it seems you are playing with him…” he glared.
 
Trunks chuckled and shook his head. He turned to Ayame. “No, I am not. It's that I'm not sure how much time I have left…”
 
Understanding flashed through Ayame's face. His gray eyes widened. “You mean the other…?”
 
Trunks nodded. “I don't have enough strength to control him.”
 
“What will you do?” Ayame asked.
 
“There's only one way out,” Trunks answered before entering the elevator.
 
Ayame gazed at the door that had closed behind Trunks then cursed loudly.
 
XXXXX
 
While sitting in a chair at a barber's and staring blindly at the mirror Trunks thought that he shouldn't have said what he said to Ayame after all. But on the other hand he was completely sure that Ayame wouldn't say a word to Goten - Ayame would gain nothing by doing that.
 
Watching his hair being done he thought what he should say when he met Gohan. To tell the truth he was a bit embarrassed to have attacked the man like this. His control had simply slipped, he was like mad then. Though, he was still angry with Gohan.
 
After an hour Trunks paid, thanked and left the barber's. After finding calm corner without people he ITed to Gohan. He found the man in the same hospital in the staffroom leaning over a pile of documents.
 
“You are lucky that there were no people,” Gohan said, not raising his head.
 
“Hi,” Trunks greeted. He walked over to sit on a chair opposite Gohan's table. He noticed his laptop was on it. He remembered perfectly the last time he had forgotten to switch it off. It meant that Gohan had seen those disgusting scenes.
 
“Hello,” Gohan raised his head. Trunks had his hair dyed again and was as striking as ever. Gohan pushed the pile of paperwork aside. “Well?”
 
“I apologize for almost killing you,” Trunks said.
 
“Yes, you completely lost it,” Gohan nodded. “Though, after seeing this,” he motioned at the laptop, “I don't really blame you.”
 
“So who finally decided to kill him?” Trunks leaned back in his chair. “I presume it was Vegeta's idea but he left to do the dirty work for you?”
 
Gohan folded his fingers, put his hands on the table and leaned back, too. “He said a parent shouldn't kill his child…” he sighed. “I suppose it all started when Goten let it accidentally slip about Trunks' “weird games”. It was something about torturing animals. It was long ago, and Trunks was still a child. I didn't really pay much attention to that - sometimes children do tend to be cruel in their curiosity… Besides, I thought that Goten was overreacting.
 
“But later I became aware of changes in Goten. It was pretty clear whose influence was that… Those changes…they disturbed me, because it wasn't something one wants to see in his younger brother… And sometimes I'd find Goten crying and mumbling about something Trunks did. I talked to Trunks. I don't really remember what I said, probably something about not wanting to see him hurting Goten,” Gohan shrugged. He unfolded his hands to ruffle through his hair. Then he took his glasses of and put them on the table.
 
“Trunks didn't show any reaction to and didn't give a damn about what I had said. But things got awkward with Trunks… It was like he had stopped being a human being - sorry for the pun -,” Gohan sighed, rubbing his forehead. “He was always rather cold, but… I don't know… It's…” he shook his head. “The feral…mad look he sometimes would get in his eyes…
 
“Anyways, I think it would have slipped if not that reportage on the news I accidentally saw about a mutilated woman… It suspiciously looked like someone had blasted her…” Gohan inclined his head to the laptop. “I believe it was her.
 
“I don't know why I got interested in that case - I didn't really have any proof. It might have been that someone had simply burned her but on the other hand it did look like a small crater created by a ki-blast… I suppose deep inside I knew Trunks was really capable of that… But I didn't manage to get more on that case.
 
“I went to Vegeta. I thought he'd get mad at me for suspecting his son. You can understand my surprise when he listened me out carefully and then said that sometimes Trunks smelled of blood and death…
 
“Vegeta followed him later. I don't know what Vegeta saw exactly but after coming back he told me I had been right…” Gohan said. He raised his head to look at Trunks. “Only after you attacked me did I understand why it took so much time to eliminate him and why Vegeta was so carefully planning everything… I didn't ever imagine Trunks could be so strong…and you aren't even familiar with your body and power enough… I'm not sure why Vegeta didn't tell me about Trunks' abilities… Maybe he thought I'd chicken out… Anyways, there was another reason why we couldn't remove Trunks so easily - Bulma. She wouldn't have ever agreed or even understand… So Vegeta decided to make it look like an accident…”
 
Trunks nodded. He knew the rest. When he got suspicious he checked the videotapes that were made during that day of accident. The tape was there, everything was there: the lab and Bulma and Gohan and Trunks in it and the explosion. But there was also a short glitch and a sudden darkness after which Trunks was seen lying on the floor with a splinter of metal piercing his head. Bulma was screaming her head off and cradling Trunks in her arms, and Gohan was calling the ambulance.
 
The glitch might have been seen as a result of the explosion, but it was suspicious enough. And he had noticed Gohan reacted strangely to him. Gohan and Vegeta, both of them. And after seeing those videos on his laptop he realized all “whys” and the motive. And he wasn't blaming them. The opposite - Trunks was too dangerous to leave him around.
 
“Why didn't you finish him off later?” Trunks asked.
 
Gohan stared at the desk before him. “Actually we thought he'd simply die or at least would never wake up - neither I nor Vegeta wanted to taint our hands anymore. You can imagine our surprise when Goten called Bulma to tell that you are awake. Thinking that you will kill her, Vegeta immediately went after Bulma. But it was you who woke up.”
 
TBC
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2