Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ When There Are Two of Me ❯ Part 15 ( Chapter 15 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ. I'm not making any money.
Warnings: Yaoi (male x male). Trunks x Goten.
Summary: This fic is completely independent of my other fics. GT doesn't exist.
 
Note: age: Goten 18; Trunks 19.
 
When There Are Two of Me
 
by chayron (lttomb@yahoo.com), beta-read by Redmarshin
 
Part 15
 
Trunks and Gohan were still in the staffroom. They sat in a silence of unspoken words. Then Gohan took his paperwork back up as he wanted to come back to it.
 
“I fainted yesterday,” Trunks said. “At least Goten thinks that. He told me I should see you because of that…”
 
Interested and quite surprised, Gohan raised his head to look at him. “He actually advised you to come here? Last time I saw him, he was sure I attacked you…” He pushed his documents back to the side.
 
“I told him the truth - that I was first to attack,” with a light move, Trunks flipped several black hair-strands off his face. “There was no point in lying - I wouldn't have really gained anything and I need you to be at my side… And I don't like lying to him…it makes me feel…dirty.”
 
Gohan's brows rose in amusement. “Really?” he chuckled. “Surprised me… Why do you need me at your side?” He became quite disturbed when Trunks' face got very serious. Trunks rarely acted serious. Like a damn comedian - yes. Like a killer - yes. Like an unfeeling creature - yes. But he was rarely serious.
 
“I didn't faint,” Trunks said. “He tried to break free. I'll need you to take care of the matter when he comes back again. He is stronger than me.”
 
Not understanding, Gohan thought for a moment whom Trunks could be talking about. Then he paled visibly. “You mean…?”
 
Trunks nodded. “I'll ask for a week. I don't think I have more left. And then you'll have to finish what you have started before he escapes.”
 
Gohan stared at him stunned. “You mean to kill you?!” he spluttered, wide-eyed.
 
“There's no other option,” Trunks said calmly. “Or do you want him to massacre everyone around? I have seen his mind - he won't spare anyone who stood up against him. And he knows everything what I know. He'll kill your and Vegeta's families. After that he'll destroy you both. Though first, he'll kill Goten…”
 
Gohan closed his eyes, not trusting his ears and trying to regulate his breathing. He shook his head, not managing to believe that the situation was real. He couldn't believe Trunks was seriously suggesting this… But…there was no other way to solve this - they couldn't simply put Trunks in a jail or even lock him somewhere up; Trunks was too powerful for that - he'd break free from anywhere.
 
Gohan exhaled the shuddery breath he was holding. “Why Goten?”
 
“Yesterday he fucked me. I doubt the other liked it very much…” Trunks rolled his eyes.
 
“Jesus fucking Christ!” Gohan hid his face in his hands. After several seconds he raised his head to glare at Trunks. “Then why did you let it happen?!”
 
Trunks chewed on his lower lip silently. “You know, I thought about it very long - I know that Goten still can't see us as separate persons...he still sees me as his replacement… I wasn't sure if I wanted to bring it to this point between Goten and me. But then… I wanted to prove it to Goten that there's nothing wrong with him, that it was not his fault what happened between him and Trunks. I just wanted him to see another side. Like this he can have his dream fulfilled and his feelings answered. At least for a little while…”
 
Gohan stared at him then shook his head. “Bullshit, all that… It's bullshit,” he hissed. “You wanted Goten and you wanted to get at the other, so you killed two birds with one stone! You knew it's almost the worst you can do to the other - he hated “homos”! And have you thought what Goten will do after you die?! Goddamit, you-!” he growled in fury.
 
Trunks pursed his lips in distaste. “Well all that is true, of course. But I wouldn't accentuate any of the factors… All of them came into play…” he shrugged. “Ah well, probably I am what one calls a selfish person,” he ruffled through his hair. He pulled one hair out to observe it. He loved that there was none of that purple color on it. “I'll think of something. I might suddenly die of some tumor or heck knows what…” he mused, twirling the hair between his fingers.
 
Gohan just shook his head angrily. “You are as sick as he was!”
 
Trunks' eyes darkened. He let go of the hair to let it float down onto the carpet. “Answer me one question, Goten's brother: what do you think is it better - to at least once let Goten experience something great and to let it go later, or to never let him have his feelings answered and let him blame himself and rot inside?”
 
Gohan stared at him. “Do you even feel something for Goten?” he finally asked.
 
Trunks turned his head to the window to look through it and to avoid Gohan's eyes. It did rain a lot recently. The spring was rainy this year, not that he knew about any other year… “I don't know,” he muttered after several seconds, after having observed his reflection in the window for some time. “There's that weird bond, and I also like him and I do lust after him, but…” And this was his last spring, too. It was annoying.
 
Gohan watched Trunks silently. Trunks was in distress. Gohan shook his head in disbelief. “I believe that's the closest to love you can feel… You are worried over him…”
 
Blinking, Trunks turned to look at Gohan. “You think so?”
 
“I'm not sure how it will be after several years after that parent bond between you will disperse, but now… Yes, you love him.”
 
“But…Goten is worried over Ayame and he likes him and he fucks him but he doesn't love him.”
 
Gohan refused to react to Trunks' bluntness. He grinned then. “And why do you think so? Did he tell you that? Of course he loves Ayame - he wouldn't have stayed with the man if he didn't.”
 
“Huh?” Trunks stared at him.
 
“Trunks, there are plenty kinds of love,” Gohan said. “It's not something that you can describe as easily as you wish…”
 
“But isn't it only affection, that what he feels for Ayame?” Trunks wondered.
 
Gohan scratched his head. Trunks' questions were starting to give him headache. “And is love not an affection?”
 
“You are getting me confused,” Trunks complained. “I don't think I meant that kind of love… At least I think I didn't…”
 
“Doesn't matter what you meant - it doesn't change the fact that Goten loves Ayame.”
 
Trunks rolled his eyes. “Fine, you got your point across. It's so annoying that some stupid exchange of chemicals turn into such a bothersome thing I need to think about…”
 
Gohan chuckled. “By the way - I'm not sure my philosophy is correct. There are many theories and opinions…”
 
Trunks glared at him. He crossed his arms over his chest. “So do we have a deal?” he asked.
 
Gohan's smile disappeared. He rubbed his face with his hands. “Trunks, it was impossibly difficult the other time and now… You can't ask me such a thing… I don't want to do this… Why…?”
 
“…Why don't I kill myself?” Trunks asked. “Yeah…I suppose I could…”
 
“No, I didn't mean that,” Gohan shook his head. “That is no better option. But I…”
 
“There's no one else I could ask. Whom should I go to? - Should I ask Goten to chop my head off? Or maybe Vegeta to slay his son? And your father? I don't think that he has a clue about what is going on?”
 
“No, he doesn't,” Gohan shook his head in denial. “He wouldn't have agreed with our plan. He'd have thought that it was sneaky. He would have approached Trunks directly, which would have resulted in hell knows what…”
 
Trunks pursed his lips, thinking. Goten's father was powerful. The man was the most powerful of all he had encountered, and he wondered who would have won if Goten's father had challenged the other.
 
“Trunks?”
 
“Umm?” Trunks' head jerked up as he was pulled from his thoughts.
 
“I was wondering about that IT thing…” Gohan drawled. “As far as I know one is able to IT after choosing some source of power to IT to, as a base. Then, when you attacked me… I was trying to figure out how you transferred so many times without concentrating on anyone's ki?”
 
“Ah, that,” Trunks ruffled through his hair. “Yeah, after finding you with Vegeta, I was kinda pissed I had to come back to the hospital afoot. I figured if I found some stable point I could always concentrate on, I'd manage to move around without much trouble.”
 
“Eh?”
 
“I found some quite powerful ki somewhere up in the sky. I don't know who it is, but he serves as a point when I measure the distance I need to transfer from.”
 
Gohan stared at Trunks not blinking. “You mean you use Piccolo's ki and take your frame of reference like…ten or twenty kilometers while quickly changing your location from one point to another…?”
 
“Uh-uh,” Trunks nodded. “Dunno who that Piccolo is, but actually it's very easy. You just keep focused on the ki,” Trunks pointed his finger in the air. “Then you measure the distance you think you need,” he drew a triangle with his hands in the air. “So practically you can IT to any point, left or right, up or down, back or forth in the system that you get after connecting all the “dots”.” He then looked at the ceiling, thoughtful. “Though, this technique needs much carefulness. One can accidentally screw up by missing such things like hard ground or water or any other substance. I don't really know what would happen if one, for example, transferred into a wall or tree or water… I suppose in that case we'd get a mess of intermingled atoms. It wouldn't be a pleasant sight…” he scratched his head.
 
Gohan nodded. “Yes, Goku is very careful with that too. But he hasn't thought of using anyone's ki as a reference…”
 
“Yeah, he's kinda stupid,” Trunks nodded.
 
Gohan choked. “Well, excuse me! - You can't measure people according to your IQ! Compared to you the entire world consists only of fools!”
 
“Really?” Trunks wondered honestly.
 
Gohan growled at him. He stood up. “C'mon,” he jerked his head towards the door. “Let's go to your ward. I'll check on you and take a blood sample,” he opened the drawer to ransack for his instruments.
 
“I'm fine,” Trunks shook his head. “I hate being stabbed.”
 
“Quit whining,” Gohan walked over to the chair Trunks was sitting on. He reached his hand to simply grab Trunks by his arm and pull him off the chair but his hand faltered in the midair after his and Trunks' eyes met.
 
Trunks' eyes turned dark blue. They bore into Gohan's, making the older male step back. “I can walk on my own,” Trunks said. Avoiding touching Gohan's raised arm, he got up and went to the door.
 
With a thoughtful look Gohan gazed at Trunks' back for several seconds then followed the man.
 
They passed several corridors. After entering the ward, Trunks decided that nothing had changed - the ward was the same as he had left it - some clothes tossed here and there, several books, a sleepy pear on the table, an unfinished mug of tea…
 
“Remove your shirt and sit down,” Gohan said while ransacking a bag he had brought together with him.
 
“I said I'm fine,” Trunks glared.
 
“Goten will be angry with me if I let you go without thoroughly checking you…” Gohan sighed.
 
Trunks pursed his lips. He knew that Gohan was right. He started unbuttoning his shirt. He looked around for a place to sit down then chose the bed.
 
“So he wants to evade you?” Gohan pushed the chair to Trunks and sat down opposite him. He took a stethoscope. Gohan was glad that the Saiyans healed much faster than Humans - he had no wish to see any of the marks Goten might have left on Trunks while the two were rolling in the bed. He was grateful that Trunks was considerate enough to take a thorough shower…
 
Trunks nodded. He frowned as the cold metal touched his skin. “Yeah, he tried to overtake when I lost my concentration while trying to remember how the strawberries tasted like… And the nights…hell knows what he does then. Goten said that I had been tossing in the bed non-stop…”
 
Gohan didn't say anything, but it was clear what he thought. He put the stethoscope aside. He sighed then rubbed his forehead. “Okay, I'll give you my answer tomorrow.”
 
Gohan reached for Trunks' chin. He rolled his eyes as Trunks jerked his head away from his hand. “Follow my finger with your eyes,” he said then, raising his finger. “Trunks, please,” he sighed as the younger male simply glared at his finger and then refused to follow it. “It's not that I'm having fun either…”
 
Trunks' nose scrunched but this time his eyes followed Gohan's finger. “I'm perfectly fine, except that I have no control over that fucker in my head,” he grunted out.
 
Trunks frowned as the needle pierced his skin.
 
“Well, though it's pretty clear that physically you're completely fine, I'll have the results after several minutes, so you can wait for them,” Gohan said after disinfecting the sting.
 
“Don't care `bout that,” Trunks flung his shirt on. His hand froze in the midair, and his eyes locked on Goten who had just entered the ward. “Hello, sweetheart, I thought you were gonna study…?” he finished slowly pushing his arm into the sleeve.
 
“Hello,” Goten nodded at the two men. “I did…a bit. But I have several questions for Gohan. I thought you'd have finished here by now…”
 
Trunks pouted. “This means you're banishing me?”
 
“You won't say anything, so I thought I could talk with my brother about that incident…” Goten answered. “I wanted to know why the hell he brought you to the point you decided to kill yourself.”
 
“Tch…” Trunks' nose scrunched. “Stingy.”
 
“Quit it,” Goten glared at him.
 
“Goten, you don't really understand the situation…” Gohan shook his head. “It's not I who is dangerous to Trunks'… It's he who is dangerous to us all…”
 
“What nonsense are you spewing?!” Goten shouted. “He was on the verge of killing himself when Goku ITed me there! What did you do to him then?!”
 
Gohan just sighed and shook his head. “I didn't do anything. Probably that's the worst… You don't need to worry about him - he can take care of himself - he almost killed me then. I don't even know if I would have survived, if not for Senzu…”
 
Goten just shook his head. “I know his power. Hell, I know it all too well. And he remembered how to use it. It wasn't all of it on that field,” he snorted at Gohan. “Already at age fifteen Trunks was bordering on the level to Super Saiyan three,” with his head he motioned at Trunks' side. “I know that if he wanted, he'd have killed you, but he didn't. It means he was not the one who attacked you! It was you!”
 
Gohan stared at his brother for several long seconds. It appeared that Goten knew more about Trunks' power than he let on. “He didn't attack me with the intention to kill. Though, it might have seemed like that at that time… He was upset and angry because he thinks I made a mistake. He wanted to give me a lesson of what could and probably would happen if… ”
 
“That's enough, Goten's brother,” Trunks voice echoed harshly in the room. “I don't think I gave you permission to talk about my personal affairs..?”
 
“From when do I need your permission?” Gohan snorted.
 
Trunks smiled at him. “Oppose me one more time and really…you won't ever need to ask anyone's permission…”
 
“Trunks…” the soft voice crossed the room like a lightning. “SHUT THE FUCK UP. GOT IT?”
 
Trunks closed his mouth. He frowned. “Yes,” he muttered. He leaned on the wall behind him. He lowered his eyes to the floor as Gohan's stunned look fell on him.
 
“And you, Gohan,” Goten turned to his brother. “The bond is thicker than blood, and if you ever as much as…”
 
“Don't say such hurtful things to your brother,” Trunks snarled, glaring at Goten's back. “The only thing he's worried about is you. I was the one to attack him, so stop blaming him!”
 
Surprised, Gohan looked at Trunks behind Goten's back.
 
Goten turned around. “Then why don't you say why you attacked him?!”
 
“I was upset,” Trunks answered.
 
“Goddamit, Trunks!” Goten cursed. “You piss me off!”
 
Trunks shrugged.
 
Suddenly, their ears pricked at the noise that was coming from somewhere down the corridor.
 
“Where is that fucking perverted bowl-cut narcissist?!” someone shouted again.
 
Goten and Gohan turned their heads to Trunks in unison.
 
Trunks' blue eyes blinked at them. “I guess I have guests…” he muttered then.
 
Goten didn't even try to hold his laughter. “At least you are not in denial…” he commented, laughing his head off.
 
Trunks scowled at him. Goten was first to mention something about narcissism after he woke up, and it seemed that everyone went with that idea… Though, he was quite sure they were right…
 
After several seconds Kiore burst into the ward. “You damn freak! I have been trying to find you for hell knows how long! Why do you give your phone number if you switch it off?!” he yelled.
 
Trunks checked the shirt he was wearing then pulled a small phone from one of the pockets. “Whoops…the battery is dead…”
 
“For whole four days?!” Kiore growled out.
 
“Umm… Yeah?” Trunks' blue eyes blinked at him innocently. Then he turned to Gohan. “Could you bring the laptop here? Yeah, and an empty CD or a Floppy disk?”
 
Gohan nodded. He gathered his tools and left the ward. Kiore's eyes settled on Goten. This time the man didn't dare say anything, but it was clear that he wanted Goten to leave.
 
“Goten, sweetheart, can you leave us for a moment?” Trunks asked.
 
Goten snorted. He turned around and marched out of the ward.
 
“So you need that fucking passport or not?! What games are you playing here?!” Kiore got to the point as soon as Goten had left.
 
“Well, actually I don't need it anymore,” Trunks shrugged. “But…ah, well, I'll take it anyway.”
 
“Then transfer the rest of the money into my account and you'll get it this evening.”
 
“OK,” Trunks nodded. “So I will have my passport, and you'll have your dissertation in the evening, then.”
 
“Give the dissertation now,” Kiore glared.
 
“Nuh-uh,” Trunks shook his head. “I don't trust you.”
 
“Look who's talking!” Kiore rolled his eyes.
 
It the end they agreed to meet in the same café they had met earlier, and Kiore left.
 
“What did he want?” Goten asked after watching Trunks doing something with his laptop then copying something from his laptop to a CD.
 
“His dissertation,” Trunks answered.
 
Goten's eyes widened. “You mean you haven't given him it yet?! But the deadline…”
 
“…was two days ago,” Trunks grinned. “I know. Yesterday I called the university to ask how my dissertations were doing. Tomorrow they will give the tentative results and we'll have to defend our works after two days.”
 
Goten sighed. He plopped onto the chair next to the window. “So you purposely switched your phone off…”
 
“Yep,” Trunks grinned. “Done,” he tossed the CD further onto the bed. “He won't have any use of it,” he chuckled. “But he can always apply for the next year.” He got from on the bed.
 
“You know…he is going to try to kill you for this…” Goten shook his head in amusement.
 
“Interesting idea,” Trunks pointed out, with a thoughtful look on his face. “But it would be such a nuisance and shame to die by his hand… Nah…” I'm really a selfish person, Trunks thought.
 
“Huh?!” Goten blinked. He turned around to look at Gohan who entered the ward with a piece of paper in his hand.
 
“Never mind,” Trunks waved off. “You don't seem upset with me…?” he looked at Goten.
 
“I hate Kiore!” Goten snorted.
 
Trunks grinned. “I know, love,” he winked at Goten. “And that's why it's even funnier!”
 
Gohan cleared his throat. He approached them both and slapped the sheet of paper with Trunks blood test results onto Goten's chest. “Unfortunately, the fucker is completely fine, see for yourself,” he mumbled after Goten took the paper. He walked over to the door and then slammed it behind him.
 
Goten's right eye twitched. He slowly turned to Trunks. “Can it be that you…?”
 
“Ehh…” Trunks waved his hands against him frantically. “By accident! I told him by accident!” He ducked the rotten pear that flew at him. “Goten's brother! Goten's brother, help me!” laughing, Trunks shot through the door after the older Saiyan, with an enraged Goten in tow.
 
XXXXX
 
After Goten's anger lessened they came back to the city. They had dinner, Trunks went to meet Kiore, and Goten was left studying.
 
Trunks exchanged the passport for the dissertation and went back home.
 
When Trunks entered the flat, he could already tell that the atmosphere had changed while he was away. After giving a look at the living-room it appeared to be true: Goten was curled up onto the sofa, staring at the floor. When Trunks' entered, Goten's head rose at him, and an angered flash crossed his painful features.
 
“Ayame was here.”
 
“Oooh…” Trunks stepped back, away from the sofa.
 
“I think I said that I wanted to talk with him on my own?!” Goten hissed.
 
Trunks made one more step back then leaned on case of the doorway. He nodded, “Yes.”
 
“So why the fuck do you have to fuck everything up?!” Goten yelled.
 
“Then I suppose that he didn't like the thought about threesome…”
 
“Trunks!” Goten screamed, bursting into tears.
 
Trunks startled. He quickly approached the sofa and embraced Goten. “Gods, I'm sorry. I'm sorry,” he muttered in Goten's neck, holding with sobs shaking body. Gohan had been right - Goten did love Ayame. “I'm sorry, I don't think what I say…”
 
“I just wanted to tell him myself…” Goten sobbed out. “And you…”
 
“I'm sorry,” Trunks repeated. He stroked Goten's back, enjoying the warmth the other's body produced. “What did he say?” he asked.
 
Goten freed himself from Trunks' arms. He tried to take a hold of his tears. “He said that there was no point in maintaining such a relationship and left.” He knew that it would have been the same if it were him to tell the news to Ayame instead of Trunks, but still… It would have been better if it were him to be first to tell.
 
Trunks lowered his head. Ayame had more pride than he had anticipated…
 
“He wasn't angry, wasn't angry at all…” Goten continued, wiping his tears with his fist. “And that's why… Just…said that he was happy for me…” he burst into tears again. Surprised, he raised his head to look at Trunks who had grabbed him by his hand.
 
“C'mon,” Trunks pulled Goten up. He dragged him into the kitchen. He seated confused Goten onto the chair then went to the fridge. “We'll drink today,” he declared, putting a bottle of Vodka onto the table. “I'll drink because I'm such an inconsiderate bastard, and you because you have cheated on your boyfriend.”
 
Goten's lower lip started trembling. “The glasses are there,” he motioned above Trunks' head. “And it was mostly your fault!” he added, his eyes all watery again.
 
Trunks thought about keeping silent then decided against it. “It's not like I have forced you…”
 
Goten glared at him but didn't say anything. He felt hurt and he hated Trunks. And he knew that Trunks was right and he loved Trunks. And Trunks knew it all…
 
Goten wiped his tears angrily and stood up to look for something to eat. He set to quickly make sandwiches. Trunks found the glasses, put them on the table and took the bottle to open it. After filling the glasses he watched Goten making the sandwiches. He wondered if Goten would regret it as long as he lived. And he felt like shit for doing this to them both. But then…did he really regret? Did Goten really regret it…or would he…?
 
“Don't dwell on it too much,” he finally shrugged. He thought whom the words were really meant to. Likely to both of them.
 
“Trunks?”
 
“Umm?”
 
“Shut up. At least this evening.”
 
“Okay.”
 
Goten sighed and pushed the plate in the middle of the table within their both reach then sat down opposite Trunks. He took his glass, with his head motioning for Trunks to take his. Goten looked at the colorless liquid in the glass then raised his eyes to Trunks' face. “I suppose the first one should be to wash the bitterness of screwing up.”
 
“Like the rest of them,” Trunks shrugged, emptying his glass in one gulp. “Oh shit,” he grabbed a sandwich after swallowing. “My eyes are watering,” he complained.
 
“At least like this…” Goten glared at him.
 
Trunks glared back at him. “You say that I'm insensitive?” He reached for the bottle to fill the glasses again.
 
“If there's the opposite of sensitive - it's you!” Goten snorted, grabbing his already filled glass.
 
Trunks emptied his glass. “Actually I'm very sensitive, mind you!” he protested after taking a good bite of the sandwich. “My eyes are very sensitive to the sun, and I am very ticklish!”
 
“Godfuckingdammit!” Goten grunted out. “I'll kill you one day!”
 
“I'm sorry, but if we are depressed, the more we drink the more depressed we'll be. I read that somewhere…”
 
They sat silently and drank for another ten minutes.
 
“But aren't we drinking to contemplate and atone for what we did?” Goten asked finally.
 
“Can drinking atone for what we did? How can drinking atone for anything at all?” Trunks chuckled. “You are stupid,” he laughed then.
 
Goten's brow quirked up at Trunks' overly happy face. “I think you already got drunk. As far as I remember the previous Trunks didn't have good alcohol tolerance either…”
 
“Really?” Trunks wondered. “I have a weakness after all!” he squealed. “I can drink myself to death!”
 
Goten rolled his eyes. He filled their glasses again. “Here,” he pushed one over to Trunks. “Exploit your weakness, you moron.”
 
Trunks pouted at him then took the glass and emptied it.
 
“Trunks,” Goten slurred after half an hour. He raised his heavy head to look at Trunks. “Answer me honestly. Do you really love me? Or have I just thrown everything away because of nothing?”
 
Trunks faltered. “The answer to the first…first question is “yes”. The answer to the second one…I'm not sure…”
 
Goten thought a moment. He decided that even if Trunks got drunk much faster than him, Trunks had a better metabolism. “So you really love me then? Good,” he rubbed his sleepy eyes.
 
“Wanna shag?”
 
Goten almost poked his eye out. “I hate you…” he mumbled, rubbing his eye.
 
“C'mon, I even bought the handcuffs!” Trunks grinned.
 
Goten almost poked his other eye out.
 
“But I doubt we should play with them, in the condition we are in… I might lose the key…”
 
“Who says it's me who is gonna be cuffed?!” Goten glared at Trunks.
 
An honest surprise appeared on Trunks face. “And who then?” His eyes widened. He pointed his finger at himself. “Me?” He shook his head. “Nuh-huh, no way,” he waved his hands before himself in protest.
 
“Then you are not getting any, anyway!” Goten stated flatly, slamming his glass on the table.
 
Trunks scratched his head, confused. “I thought the relationship was exactly for that - to get it anytime…”
 
“Aha!” Goten reddened in anger. “So you are with me only to get it anytime?!”
 
Trunks blinked at him. “Uhhh…Yeah?” Next second a flying saucer with the rest of the sandwiches struck him between his eyes.
 
“I hate you!” Goten screamed.
 
“But how could I get it any other way?!” Trunks protested, rubbing his forehead. “It's logical! I'm with you because I want to get some!”
 
Goten was forced to think much more than he could and wanted in his condition. “Umm…” he thought. “Kinda true…”
 
“See!” Trunks squealed in delight. “I told you!”
 
“You get very stupid when you drink,” Goten commented.
 
Trunks pouted. “I think it goes for everyone…” He slowly got up, carefully, not to trip, walked over to Goten, took him by his arm and started dragging him in the direction of the bedroom.
 
As soon as they fell onto the bed, Trunks started peeling clothes off Goten. Sloppy kisses and shaky caresses were exchanged, and then lust hit the roof.
 
“Can't find the damn lube!” Trunks whined while with one hand ransacking a small bedside-cabinet and trying to stroke Goten with the other.
 
“First drawer…” Goten moaned out, thrusting into the fist that was pleasuring him. “Somewhere there…”
 
“Found it!”
 
Goten was very glad that preparation didn't last long. He couldn't last any longer either. He was hot all over, Trunks' body and scents overwhelming his already muzzy senses. He panted and moaned while Trunks pushed in and out. It took about ten thrusts for Trunks and he came, dragging Goten after him, Goten spilling between them and over Trunks' hand.
 
“I'm gonna sleep now,” Trunks muttered drowsily, rolling off Goten.
 
“Moron…” Goten murmured, falling instantly into a drunken sleep.
 
TBC
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
4