Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ When You Least Expect ❯ Mongo ( Chapter 13 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimer: Jadedbest: *looks at Bulma* Do I own you?

Bulma: *shakes head* You can't own a person, JB.

Jadedbest: Oh.

AN: LEMON WARNING! You have been warned.

* * *

It had taken all his restraint to keep from stripping her in hallway but he had done it. He walked into her room and sat her firmly on her feet as the door slid close behind them. He then pulled her roughly against his chest and continued to devour her mouth. She moaned her approval as she wrapped her arms around his neck and tried to get closer. He broke from her mouth and nibbled along her jaw then returned to her sighing lips.

Bulma couldn't believe this was happening. She barely knew this man. As a matter of fact she knew next to nothing of him and yet she more than willing to give her body to him. She had never felt anything as exciting as the feeling of his hands on her body. She pressed her body closer to his, wondering when he would rid her of her much detested clothing.

Vegeta was preparing to do just that as he ran hand around her back to unfasten her dress. Unfortunately, the stubborn buttons turn out to be a worthy opponent. His tongue remained wrapped around hers as he fought with the buttons.

~Damn it! Just rip it off!~

Vegeta was more than willing to do- wait a minute. His tongue was so far down her throat that there was no way she could have said anything. Vegeta tore his mouth from hers and frowned down at her.

Bulma's eyes fluttered open. "What? Why did you stop?" she panted.

"What did you just say?" he asked suspiciously.

"What are you talking about?" Bulma asked trying to shake off some of the passion that was clouding her mind.

"You said `Damn it! Just rip it off' but there was no way you could have spoken those words so clearly." He waited for an explanation.

"You heard that?" Bulma asked her eyes wide with surprise.

"Well I must have if I just repeated it to you."

"It must be the link," Bulma said almost to herself.

"Link?"

"Yes. On my planet, people form telepathic bonds with people they are close to. Sometimes you create them intentionally and other times they form on their own. Guess since we were…well since we were about to…well my mind was probably just trying to link itself to yours," she finished blushing lightly.

Vegeta frowned as the witch's words came back to him. It is only a matter of time before he belongs to her. This `link' was obviously one of her entrapment devices. He would not be caught in some woman's spell.

Much to her surprise, he released her and took a step back. "I will not be caught that easily witch."

"What are you talking about?" Bulma asked.

"Don't stand there and pretend to be innocent! I'm not some weak third class that falls all over himself at the sent of a good, easy piece of ass," Vegeta said coldly.

Blue fire exploded in Bulma's eyes as she grounded her teeth together. "How dare you speak to my that way?!" she growled as she advanced on him. This time she did indeed slap him.

Of course the lick didn't hurt, but who did she think she was put her hands on him! In a blind fury Vegeta charged at her, knocking them both on the bed. She was pinned beneath him on her back. He had her hands pinned above her head.

"You will regret that hit, woman," he growled menacingly, though his body could not ignore the sensation of her supple body being pinned beneath him.

"I'm not afraid of you Vegeta," she growled back in a throaty whisper.

"Is that so?" Vegeta whispered back.

Suddenly, Bulma began kicking her legs like a small child throwing a temper-tantrum. "Damn it! Why won't you just sleep with me?!"

It was the last thing he had expected her to say. "Hell if I know," he murmured. Mentally shaking his head at his own weakness he crushed his lips to hers. This time he grabbed the collar of her dress and ripped the front off. Bulma quickly shook her arms out of the sleeves that left her connected to the back of the dress.

Now dressed in only her undergarments, Bulma ran her fingers into his hair and pressed her body closer to his, daring him not to take what she was offering.

Vegeta, never being one to back down from a dare, gave his hands free reign of her lush curves. He ran his hand up her hip to her waist, up her side and rested it on her pert breast causing her to moan into his mouth. He began massaging the perfect globe through the thin fabric that separated him from her. He felt her hardened nipple against his palm and could no longer wait to feel her soft creamy skin.

With the same intensity that he had used with her dress, he rid her of the rest of clothing. He stopped for a moment and admired the beauty before him. Her long, shapely legs, the soft mound of curls at the juncture of her thighs, her flat belly, those firm rounded mounds that just begged for his mouth, that long graceful neck, and that soft halo of blue hair that circled her head. The best thing about the woman were those devastating blue eyes that were the perfect mix of passion and innocence that he found undeniably sexy.

Bulma blushed slightly at his intense perusal then quickly recovered and smiled coyly. "Do you approve?" she asked arching a brow.

Vegeta smirked at her boldness then quickly disrobed. Bulma's blush returned as she got her first real glimpse of a naked man. She momentarily wondered how he expected to fit that where…well where he intended to fit it.

Vegeta's smirk widened into a smile as he raised his own eyebrow. "Do you approve?"

It was a night of firsts for Bulma for this was the first time she had ever seen him smile and she had to admit it was quite the turn on. Smiling shyly, Bulma nodded her approval and extended a hand to the prince. Vegeta took her the hand she offered and returned to the bed to lay beside her. He returned his mouth to hers and finally felt her smooth bare skin beneath his hands. He smirked against her mouth as she eagerly pressed her body against his hands.

Lowering his mouth to her chin, Vegeta began creating a moist trail down her neck to her collarbone. When she arched her back instinctively, Vegeta took her left breast into his mouth. He suckled her gently making her breathing more labored and her body withered beneath his masterful touch. He feasted greedily on her then gently nipped a path from one breast to the other. He continued his torturous feast with her right breast.

All conscious thought was gone from Bulma. All she knew were the sensations he was causing in her and wanted for him to never stop. Her moans grew deeper and came quicker as he licked at her erect nipple. She ran her fingers into his hair and held him in place.

Her signals of pleasure caused Vegeta to become harder with each passing moment. This was odd for his partner's pleasure had never effected him before, but for some reason her pleasure mattered greatly. He probably should have taken this as his sign to get far away from her.

It was when she began moaning his name that Vegeta could no longer restrain himself. He returned his mouth to her as his hand slid down her down body to the curly valley that held her greatest treasures. He gently nudged her legs apart and dipped his fingers into her to test her readiness. She gasped at the contact then pressed her body more firmly against his hand. The warm juices that ran from her body alerted him that she was more than ready to receive him.

Never breaking the lip lock he had her in, Vegeta slowly positioned himself between her legs. Her back arched putting his tip in contact with her overheated womanhood. He slowly began to push inside her then stopped suddenly as she cried out in pain. Frowning he looked into her face to see tears staining her cheeks.

"Woman?" he questioned. Was it possibly that she was still chaste?

"It's okay," Bulma murmured through her pain.

"I don't think-" Vegeta started to withdraw.

"No! It's okay really. It's been explained to me. I know the pain will pass," she pleaded.

Vegeta considered denying her but she jerked her hips upwards gently and he was lost.

He placed his hand between them and began massaging the muscles in her lower stomach causing them to relax and making his entry easier. Slowly he pressed on till he was buried deep inside the soft folds of her womanhood.

Bulma sobbed gently into the crook of his neck as she suffered through the excruciating pain between her thighs. After a moment, he slowly withdrew from her only to make the slow journey all over again. As he continued gently thrusting inside of her, Bulma felt the pain begin to ease as it was replaced by pleasure. Her sobs turned to whimpers then to moans as she slowly began to join him in his thrusts.

Vegeta took this as a sign that she was over the worse. He began increasing his speed and deepening his strokes as she began to pant beneath him. He sucked at her neck while her focus remand on meeting his powerful thrust.

Breathing was a difficult task for her and it began coming in gasps as he steadily increased his speed. As the sensations of her first ever orgasm began to flow over her, she cried out the only thing she could remember.

"VEGETA!!"

The sound of his name from both her throat and her mind was enough to push him over the edge as the tight womanly muscles of her body tightened around him like a fist. And as he empty himself into her body, Bulma heard her name roll off his tongue.

* * *

"Kakarot we have no choice."

Kakarot frowned at his brother who was currently trying to convince him to that they needed to stop soon for supplies. He knew he was right but he didn't want stop their search for Bulma. It had been almost two weeks since they had heard from her and both we're beginning to fear the worse.

Sighing Kakarot conceded. "What is the closest planet?"

Radditz sighed in relief then checked is screen. Smiling bright he turned back to his brother. "The closest friendly planet is Mongo."

"Mongo?! You mean Krillin's planet. I haven't seen him in a long time. It'll be good to see him again."

"I know," Radditz agreed.

"Well set the course brother. The sooner we get there and load up the sooner we can restart the search."

Nodding in agreement, Radditz set the course.

* * *

So what did you guys think about this chapter? I don't know about it. I think I'll just go and delete it. J/K. ^_^. Next chapter should be out soon. Don't forget to review. Thanks for reading.