Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Where I Belong ❯ Teachings ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Author: SaiyanPrincessKiara / Golden Tigress.
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters from Dragonball, Dragonball Z, or Dragonball GT. They are the property of Akira Toriyama, Bird Studio, Toei Animation, and Funimation Inc.
BUT I do own Kiara... mwahahaha
 
 
Chapter 2 - Teachings.
 
“There are four classes, the third, second and first are the lower classes. The elite is the final class. Elites are the best of the best. You have to be born elite to be one. But you can move through the lower classes if your powerlevel and tactics improve enough.”
Kiara nodded as she listened to Vegeta. It was almost lunchtime. She and Vegeta had been in the library since breakfast. She wondered if she'd be able to remember everything Vegeta told her. He'd been teaching her about the Saiyan history. Kiara hoped he'd tell her about social and intimate things as well. Seeing as she was doomed to stay in this world, she didn't want to be alone the rest of her life.
“WOMAN!” Kiara snapped back to reality and looked at Vegeta. “It's lunchtime,' he said calmly.
 
She'd been here for three days now and slowly grew accustomed to being a Saiyan and living at the palace. The queen had been very kind to her and even told her that she'd come to think of her as the daughter she always wanted.
“So how is the teaching coming along?” the queen asked her son. “Fine,” he replied gruffly. The queen smiled and continued eating her lunch. They all stayed quiet until they finished their lunch.
 
They where back in the library now and Vegeta was telling her about every bone and muscle in the Saiyan body. He stood by the window and looked out at the beautiful garden. Kiara looked at him, well more at his fine butt…
Suddenly he turned around and looked at her. Kiara's cheeks flushed red and she quickly looked away. A smirk formed on his face as he realized she must have been checking him out. He stalked over to her and brought his face close to hers. “See something you like?” he asked her calmly. Kiara looked away, trying to hide her embarrassment and not knowing what to say, but he cupped her chin in his hand and forced her to look at him. “I asked you a question,” he said, already knowing the answer, but enjoying her embarrassment. Kiara looked at him, wondering what she should say. “Maybe,” she said figuring she'd better not insult the prince, yet not wanting to tell the truth either.
He smirked and let go of her chin and went back to his teaching as if nothing happened.
 
The days passed on slowly, all the same. She'd spend the time between breakfast and lunch and between lunch and dinner learning from Vegeta.
Now almost three weeks later she knew all about the Saiyan history, the Saiyan way, Saiyan anatomy, she even spoke their language now! But he never mentioned anything to do with their social life. So she decided to ask him.
“Uhm Vegeta,” she asked carefully. Vegeta turned to her slightly annoyed, “what do you want woman?”
“Well... I was wondering if you could tell me a little about a Saiyans social life,” she said softly. Vegeta looked at her curiously, as he sat down in a chair, resting his feet on the chair in front of him. “Not much to tell,” he said calmly. “We train most of the day, some have to work, children go to school.”
“But what do you do for fun?” Kiara asked. “Some spend their nights in clubs or bars,” Vegeta replied.
Kiara smiled, “what about marriage?” Vegeta grunted “marriage? What's that?”
“Uhm… well…,” Kiara stuttered trying to think of a good explanation, “it's kinda like a bond between two lovers, you go through a ceremony and at the end give each other a wedding ring to sort of seal the bond,” she explained. “hmm…,” Vegeta grunted. “We don't do that, we mate.”
“Well how does that go?” she asked curiously. Vegeta rolled his eyes as if it where obvious, “you pick a mate and perform the mating ritual.”
He got back up and stalked towards the door, “it's lunchtime,” he stated calmly as he left for the throne room. Kiara got up and followed him.
 
Kiara lay on her bed staring at the ceiling. She got the rest of the day off, tomorrow Vegeta would start training her. She was thinking about Vegeta. She'd always dreamt of him being real, but now that she was in this other world where he was real, it just seemed weird. `He's just as proud and arrogant as in the series.' She felt a slight tingle in her tummy as she thought of Vegeta. `'I wonder if he'll ever come around and just be nice for a change,' she thought.
 
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~
 
I know this was a very short chapter, but there wasn't really to much I could think of to make this chapter longer and keep it interesting at the same time. But I promise the next chapter will be longer ;) Anyway I hope you liked the second chapter :) Please Review and let me know what you think :) !