Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Where I Belong ❯ A little visit to the prince ( Chapter 4 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Author: SaiyanPrincessKiara / Golden Tigress.
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters from Dragonball, Dragonball Z, or Dragonball GT. They are the property of Akira Toriyama, Bird Studio, Toei Animation, and Funimation Inc.
BUT I do own Kiara... mwahahaha
 
A/N: This chapter contains lemon! If you are easily offended please stop reading where it says LEMON WARNING! And continue reading where it says END OF LEMON!
 
 
Chapter 4 - A little visit to the prince.
 
For the next few weeks they both tried to avoid or at the very least ignore each other as much as possible. The only time they couldn't possibly ignore each other was during Kiara's training, but even then their interactions where limited to as less as possible.
 
Vegeta had taught her many moves and techniques and they where practicing them now. Kiara's strength had improved greatly during the past weeks and Vegeta was rather proud of his achievements with the girl. `This girl sure has potential,' he thought as he blocked another one of her rather strong ki beams.
He grinned and fired one of his own attacks at the girl. Kiara easily dodged the attack and disappeared. Vegeta caught her fist in mid air, “surely you can do better than that!” he said giving her his trademark smirk. Kiara growled and tried to kick him in his side, but again he blocked her attack.
Vegeta grabbed her leg and started spinning her around before throwing her to the ground.
She hit the ground with a loud thud, but quickly got back up to her feet wiping the blood from her face. She narrowed her eyes at him, `that bastard, he'll pay for that!' she thought as she gathered her energy into a more powerful attack.
 
Vegeta smirked as he backfired Kiara's attack with his own. She tried blocking it, but Vegeta's attack had fused with her own, making it much stronger than Vegeta had intended it to be.
She screamed in pain as the attack hit her full force.
`SHIT!' Vegeta thought as he realized how powerful his attack had become after fusing with Kiara's attack. He looked at her trying her very best to remain standing but her knees buckled and she fell to the ground with a loud thud, again moaning in pain.
Vegeta quickly levitated down beside her. He could smell her burnt flesh as he bend down to pick her up. Kiara glanced at Vegeta, pain evident in her eyes. “Bastard,” she whispered softly before everything went black.
 
Vegeta quickly brought her to the medical lab and watched the doctor place her in a regeneration tank.
Something stirred inside of him as he looked at her fragile body. `What's wrong with me?' he thought. `Why do I care if she got hurt? It's her own fault for being so weak!'
`You care for her,' a little voice, called conscience, told him.
`No I don't! I don't give a shit about the stupid woman!' Vegeta told himself.
But the little voice wouldn't have any of it. `Yes you do, you like her, you think she's hot and sexy, you want her!'
“GRRRRR! I DO NOT!” Vegeta shouted out loud as he ran off towards the training room. `I have to clear my mind,' he thought as he started an intense training.
 
After almost 5 hours Vegeta finally stopped his training. “AGRRR! It's no use! I can't concentrate! It's that damned woman!”
He wiped his face with a towel and went towards his quarters to take a cold shower and try to get his mind of the silly woman.
 
Meanwhile Kiara was fully healed and back in her room having a shower. “Blast him!” she said softly, “that bastard will pay for attacking me like that! How dare he!” She growled as she turned off the water and grabbed a towel to dry herself off. “Ugh I hate him!” she told herself angrily. `No you don't', a little voice inside her head told her.
“I do! I hate him, that bastard!”
 
Kiara wrapped herself in the towel and lay down on the bed, staring at the ceiling, thinking about the past few months. She still didn't know how she'd gotten to this world. The scientists figured she somehow opened a portal, but that was all they could come up with. No one knew how to send her back, which meant she was forced to stay here and live the rest of her life as a Saiyan… in the palace… with Vegeta.
Part of her didn't mind at all. No. Actually… part of her started to feel for the arrogant prince.
“AGRRR! Why won't he just leave my damned mind! Why does every little thought that crosses my mind have to be about him?!” Kiara shouted out to herself.
`Because you feel for him… you're starting to fall in love with him', the little voice inside her head replied.
“Ugh… no… no I couldn't be falling for him… could I?” she softly replied to herself, not really understanding what was going on inside of her.
Every time she thought of Vegeta she would get this tingling feeling inside her stomach. And when she saw him she'd feel all warm inside.
`What does this mean?' she thought.
 
“Maybe I should pay him a little visit?” she asked herself softly then smiled “yes, I'll pay him a visit”.
She walked to her wardrobe and started looking for an outfit.
Not much later she stood before the mirror, checking herself over. She was wearing a beautiful white dress that stopped mid-thigh and her strawberry blonde hair was hanging loosely over her shoulders and reached down to her lower back. She smiled at her self “looking good girl”, she softly said to as she turned to go.
 
Vegeta stood by the window in his room, looking out on the capital city of Vegeta-sei. Suddenly there was a soft knock on his door. Vegeta opened it and looked at Kiara wearing a beautiful white dress. `She looks so beautiful,' Vegeta thought as he looked her over. `And her scent, it's intoxicating!' He carefully inhaled her scent and closed his eyes as he felt his groin tighten.
 
“Uhm Vegeta?” Kiara asked softly.
Vegeta grunted in reply and opened his eyes to look at her.
She was staring at his chest. He wasn't wearing a shirt so Kiara could see all his muscles very clearly. She gulped as she felt a weird tingly feeling in her stomach.
Vegeta grinned as he realized she was checking him out and grabbed her wrist. Kiara shrieked as Vegeta roughly pulled her inside his room and kicked the door shut with his foot. He looked at her as he pulled her against his rock hard chest wrapping his free arm around her waist to keep her there.
He leaned in and brushed his lips against hers.
Kiara was shocked and hesitated a little, but instinct soon took over once again and she parted her lips so Vegeta could insert his tongue and explore her mouth. His hands started roaming over her body, exploring her curves. He slowly slid the straps of her dress over her shoulders, letting the dress fall to the ground.
 
------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------
LEMON WARNING! LEMON WARNING! LEMON WARNING! LEMON WARNING! LEMON WARNING!
------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Kiara looked at him and saw the lust that was evident in his eyes.
She closed her eyes as he softly kissed her neck while unclipping her bra and letting it fall to the ground.
He wrapped his arms around her slender waist and pulled her in for another kiss. Kiara smiled inside as she wrapped her arms around his neck.
Vegeta's hands found their way to her buttocks and he picked her up smirking inside as she wrapped her legs around his waist.
 
He made his way towards the bed, still claiming her lips in a passionate kiss. He carefully laid her down and got on top of her. He looked at her, his coal eyes burning with desire as he spoke softly, “have you ever done this before?” She shook her head `no'.
 
Kiara ran her hands over his back, stroking him softly as he returned to kissing her neck.
He slowly made his way down to her breast, teasing the nipple with his tongue, he used his free hand to tease the neglected breast. When her nipples where fully hardened he made his way down her stomach, leaving a warm wet trail of kisses. He slowly pulled her thong down with his teeth and spread her thighs. His tail lashed out behind him in excitement as he kissed her inner thighs, then dragged his tongue up to her folds. Kiara closed her eyes moaning softly as she felt his tongue dip inside her.
Vegeta lapped at Kiara's juices with slow tormenting strokes, before he finally increased his speed, earning well deserved moans and screams from Kiara. He stopped his ministrations when he felt she was ready for him.
He grinned at her as he leveled himself to her eyelevel and kissed her neck softly, before whispering, “this might hurt at first woman, don't fight me, you'll only make it worse.” Kiara nodded in reply.
Vegeta pulled his pants and boxers off and positioned himself at her entrance. A small cry escaped her lips as he entered her with one swift movement. She opened her green eyes and purred as Vegeta stroked her tail.
 
Vegeta looked at her before pushing fully into her, breaking her barrier. He crushed his lips to hers, swallowing her scream of pain, giving her a minute to adjust to his size, which was pure torture to him.
Kiara gasped as Vegeta moved in and out of her with a slow pace. The immense pain she felt was immediately replaced by pleasurable sensations. Vegeta ran his fingers up her tail till he reached the tender base of it and massaged it carefully, smirking inside as Kiara writhed in pleasure beneath him.
She grabbed hold of his shoulders, and dug her nails in as the sensations grew and her walls started contracting around his member.
A low growl escaped Vegeta's throat as Kiara bucked underneath him, forcing him to go faster and harder. They screamed in unison as they both came inside each other.
Vegeta collapsed on top of her and both where panting trying to catch their breath.
 
------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------
END OF LEMON! END OF LEMON! END OF LEMON! END OF LEMON! END OF LEMON!
------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------
 
When he finally caught his breath he lifted himself up on his arms and looked at her. `She's so beautiful, so fiery', he thought, `she would make a fine queen indeed'. He grinned as he leaned in and captured her lips in a passionate kiss. Kiara closed her eyes and answered his kiss, battling his tongue with her own.
 
When they finally broke the kiss he leaned in and whispered against her ear, “I want you as my mate, as my queen. The queen of Vegeta-sei”.
 
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~
 
WOW! The longest chapter I've written so far :p And a cliffy too! OH my I'm bad ;)
What will Kiara say? Will she agree to becoming Vegeta's mate?
 
It took me awhile to get this out, I was so busy with college and just couldn't get this chapter right. I read this chapter over and over and kept changing it, and still I'm not to sure about it.
Well anyways I hope you all like it… my very first lemon, please let me know what you think!
Any ideas for improvement are always welcome :)