Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Why Me? ❯ Who? ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Why Me?

Chapter 2: Who?

They walked. And they walked. Finally they came to a small clearing.

In the clearing, there appeared to be what looked like 9 people there. Most of them were laying down, but 4 were up and walking around or kneeling by the other people there.

I looked over to the one who had led me there. He made a slight noise just to get their attention and all eyes, that were open, turned to me.

With all these eyes on me, I started to blush. I wasn't really used to this much silence. It was getting unbearable.

A small grunt was heard from one of those unconscious. It looked like a dark raven-hared woman who wore some really strange close.

The large man kneeling next to her with spiky black hair turned back to her and began to stoke her arm.

"Don't worry Chichi, the pain will end soon…I hope." Was heard from the man in a soft voice.

His comment broke me from my trance.

"Do you think we can move them?" I asked the one who stood next to me. "It's too dark here. I can't help them in such poor light."

"I'm not too sure if it's the best thing to do, but I don't think we have much of a choice. Do you know of a place where we could stay?" he replied.

"Well, the closest thing would be my house, but its still a long distance. I'm just scared that we might injure someone before we even have a chance to even look at their wounds. But they can't stay here. Are you up to the challenge?"

"We don't have much of a choice." He said turning his head back to the people.

"Alright then. Lets get them to the road. I need you to lead us there since you know the way better than I do."

"I do?" he looked at me a little confused.

"You're the one who got us here. You should be able to get us back."

"Actually. I was using their ki to locate them. I'm afraid I don't know my way back to the road." He said with a dunce smile.

"Fine. Lets hope I can get us through these woods." I look around to try to get my bearings strait. "I guess since we came from this direction, then maybe we should leave in that direction."

He doesn't say anything, but only nods his head in acknowledgement. He nods towards the other people for them to follow us.

In all there were 10 strangers. 5 females and 5 males. All of the females seamed to be unconscious or sleeping and each male was carrying one of the females. The one who had led me there was now carrying a small blue-hared girl.

`I wonder if she is his daughter or something. They look so much alike.' I thought to myself as I lead them through the extremely thick forest. My baggy shirt that I usually wore to bed (Remember, my roommate woke me up and I didn't have a chance to get dressed. I thought I would have enough time to get home and change before I was seen I public) was now torn and dirty.

I breathed a sigh of relief when I could feel the road under my feet. A few feet away was my ATV. With a newfound joy I ran over to it and tried to turn it on…it didn't worked.

With a small sigh I turned back to the group.

"I guess we will have to keep walking. Its only about ¼ of a mile that way. We should be there in…"

A hand was on my shoulder. I didn't even have time to blink before we were in front of my house.

`What just happened?! First we were there and now were here!'

"Woman, aren't you coming?" said the man who was also carrying a blue-hared woman.

It took me but a moment to get up the stairs to the door. I opened it and led them into the living room where the set all the injured down either on the floor or on the couches.

After taking a deep breath, I went to work. I went to the woman with raven hair and started on her since she seemed to be one of the most injured.

When I found her main wound, it began to gush with blood. I turned to the lavender hair boy who was standing close by.

"Hey…um…boy, go into the kitchen and get some water." I turned to the other boy, who looked almost the same age, "And you, go down the hall to the last door on the left. There should be some clean towels in there. Bring back a couple." With that said they were gone from the room and I opened the first aid kit. I pulled out some gauze and turned to a large man who was watching everything I did. "You, take this and hold it to her wound and apply pressure every couple of minutes. I'll be right back."

He did as I said and I left the room to get some special medicine that I myself concocted. When I came back both the boys were back as well. I went back over to the woman and motioned for the boy with the water to come here.

He handed me the water.

"By the way, its not boy. Its Trunks, and this is Goten." He motioned towards the boy with the towels. "And these two are Goku and Gohan. And last, but far from least, Vegeta, my father."

"My name is Asilym Reiem, but everyone calls me Silly." I said with a smile.

I pored the medicine into the water and swirled it around with a finger.

"Um…Goku is it? Can you prop her head up? She needs to drink this mixture."

He nodded and proped her up so she could drink. I put the cup to her mouth and tiped it just enough so that some liquid pored in.

I pulled it back when it looked like she had enough. It looked like it didn't do anything at first. I took a step back.

"You may want to step back, this is going to be loud." I said while pressing my hands against my ears.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" screamed Chichi. She then fell back to the couch.

"There that should do it. She will be back to normal in about 10 minutes." I said walking to my next patient.

"What the heck was that?" asked Goku.

"It's a serum that I concocted when I was in college. Back then it was still a mere dream to be able to heal people this fast. Of course I didn't get any of the money because of my age so I just keep a large supply in my house while scientists are still trying to duplicate it and their not doing so well." I said without even looking away from my patient.

"You went to college? But you look so young. How old are you?" asked Trunks.

"I'm 16 although I graduated at age 14." I said plainly.

All eyes turned on me when I said that. They were just staring at me as if they hadn't seen a supper-genius before.

Chichi began to stir as she opened her eyes. Goku turned his attention back to her when he saw this.

"Where am I?" asked Chichi.

"It's okay Chichi, you're safe." Goku said with a warm smile.

"Goku? What happened?"

"I'm not too sure. How are you feeling?"

"I feel like I was hit by a ki blast. That and one major hangover."

"You may feel like that for a while so you may want to lay down for a while. Goku, you can take the gauze off now. There is no need for it now. Her wound should be healed by now." I said.

Goku took off the gauze from where he had placed it before…there wasn't even a bruise.