Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Why of Life ❯ who are these peeps? ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

CHAPTER 2.: WHO ARE THESE PEEPS?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Miri time line

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Bulma brought Goten and Pan some tea."well now, how do you propose we fix your ship?" Goten scratched his head,"do it however you want. We just wanna' get home; I know nothing about science or computers." Bulma fell to shock so you're saying that all of this was a mishap? she asked.

Pan nodded,"yes it was all my fault. I bet my daddy is really angry with me. I'll probably get grounded for this, too."

Bulma examined the ship,"the repairs may take weeks I'm afraid."

"What? Weeks? Hello, I have a girlfriend back home can it go any faster?" Goten asked.

Trunks looked at the wiring,"nope these damages are pretty serious."

Pan had been waiting to ask a question for a while now and couldn't keep it in. "So...uh...Gohan, where's Videl?"

His face gave off confusion,"what's a Videl?"He asked blankly.

"What? You know Videl, your wife."she said,"don't tell me you haven't met her yet."

He shook his head slowly. What was this girl talking about? Who was Videl? Most importantly, he WASN'T married."look little girl, I'm not married, and I don't know Videl."

Pan smiled, "is Satan City destroyed?" again Gohan shook his head. She took his hand and led him out the door,"see you Uncle Goten!" Pan shot into the air as soon as she was outside. "Come on Gohan! I want you to meet her!"she yelled.

He was still a little confused but followed. Pan saw a small house instead of the mansion. The mailbox read Satan Hercule, so she decided that this was the place. She walked up to the door and knocked. A young woman answered the door. At an instant Pan knew that she was Videl. "Can I help you two." her hair was still long and was in a clippie.

"Miss Videl Satan, this is Son Gohan. He is very pleased to meet you. He also admires you a lot. I thought you both should meet."

Gohan was now fed up with this kid. He blushed madly; he could tell that he was. He had to admit, the girl was pretty. She was a little too pretty; he has to look down at his feet. He just knew he looked like a fool with this little kid.

"So nice to meet you. I was right in the middle of training. Please come in."Videl said politely. Pan took Gohan's arm and walked inside. "So Miss Videl, you like to train. Gohan does a lot of that too."

"Really? Well I would ask him to spar if he would say hi or something."she said giggling.

Gohan blushed fire. Why did she make him blush? "Sorry but I'm not used to talking to lovely ladies such as yourself. And I hope that didn't offend you, but it's true that you're beautiful. Please forgive me." it was now Videl's turn to blush. All she could do was look at the floor.

"Thanks for the compliments." she said.

Pan was amazed,"wow, he's really romantic. They make such a perfect couple."

Gohan stood,"sorry we can't stay, but we got a lot of stuff to do."he took Pan's arm,"so stay safe and maybe we'll met again."

Videl nearly jumped in the air when the door closed. "Wow! He was so cute! I think he might have actually liked me! Oh finally, I may have found that special someone for me. And to think, he came to me! But wait, I didn't get his number! No! I'm so stupid!"