Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Wild as the Wind ❯ 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

When Kakkarrot awakened he was in a strange place. Bubbles floated around him and he was in a tight confined space. He began to panic. Where was he? Where was the prince? The last thing he remembered was telling the short aire that he would try to claim him. He struggled and figgeted, heartbeat quickening. With a scream he snapped his confinements, glass shattering around him.

 

"Koi!!" he screamed, his eyes lightening. A man in a lab coat came in and slapped him. " Shut up." he said angrily, his dark hair covering his eyes. He pushed the boy back down, checking his wounds. " You have healed, I see no bruising.." he lifted the dancers legs in the air, pressing a finger at his entrance, causing the boy to gasp. "Please...dont.." Kakkarrot pleaded, tightening his entrance around the invading digit. The man laughed. " I am a doctor, dont worry. I do not mingle with 3rd class trash like you. But I wonder, how your power flexed so to destroy the tank. And who brought you here. You must be a pet.I wouldnt be surprised... " the older man said smirkishly, shoving his finger deep into pale saiyan. Kakkarrot cried out, back arched off the table. "Ahh!!" The doctor grinned. " Yes... look at you.. you like this.. just like a little whore like you would.. "

 

"Please stop..ah.hhh..." Kakkarrot said, but he was ignored, his legs yanked open. "Look how hard you are.. " he crooned in return, lowering his head between the boys legs, mouth sucking the erection before him. The young saiyan bit his lip, refusing to give this so called doctor the satisfaction of him moaning. He looked toward the door, and watched it open and his short dance partner come in. The prince grapped the man by the back of his neck, tossing him to the wall. " You dare touch the mate of the prince?!" Vegeta growled possessively in his throat, the doctor shaking in fear. "S..sire.. I..I didnt know..."

 

Before he could spout any more pleas, he was kicked in the face. "Shut up! Is this what you do? Rape your patients?!" The raven haired man gathered a large amout of energy, about to blast the asshole away when a hand touched his shoulder. "..dont.." Kakkarrot said frowning. "Im used to it... " Vegeta growled again. "No. He shall not live. " he said, and blasted the doctor in the chest, burning a hole clean through him. He turned toward the uneven haired saiyan and crossed his arms. " I and I alone touch you. Rape isnt anything anyone should be used to. " The taller saiyan looked to to the floor. "Can I have some clothes.." he asked, stretching. Vegeta looked to the tank. " You destroyed the tank. How is that possible." "I dont know.. I dont like to be in small spaces.. "

 

"Hn. " was the only response he got and then he was tossed a black spandex suit and some boots. After getting dressed, they walked out of the lab and went down the hall to a sparring chamber in the left wing of the princes estate. Two gaurds stood at the door imediately bowed to their prince, and allowed them in, looking suspiciously at Kakkarrot as he passed. There were men fighting, snaping and snarling at each other like wild dogs, others spectators, watching and laughing with one another, beting on who would win. Everyone stopped what they were doing and bowed, watching the prince and his guest go to the center of the room, smirking and grining at each other. " I will not fight my prince.."

 

Kakkarrot said grinning, his hands running over his spandex clad stomach, fingers slipping over the ridges of muscle. Vegeta knew just what he was doing. Trying to seduce him. But it wouldnt work here. Not in the sparing area. He would show him no favoritism, he would make sure he got stronger. The prince raised his ki , getting into a fighting stance, legs apart hands and fists up. " I will not hold back Kakkarrot. " The boy only laughed. " Well I guess youll just have to make it hard for me to resist" he teased, crossing his arms. Vegeta laughed. " I can do that."

 

He jabbed at him, missing as was hit by a blasts, cracking his armer in two, causing it to fall to the floor. Everyone gasped, Vegetas eyes widdening. 'What the hell?!' he kicked the taller saiyan in the stomach, which had no affect on him, or rather it did, and he just refused to respond. He was blasted again, ripping his spandex suit abit, his chest showing. He growled. " Kakkarrot are you attacking my clothing or me?!" he snapped, using his flash attack, hitting the dancer head on. When the smoke disappeared, Kakkarrot stood grinning, lip bleeding, clutching his stomach. " You wernt kidding. You really arnt holding back. Good. Because niether am I" he said and gathered a large amout of ki and shot it toward the short saiyan, his tale swishing back and forth happily. Vegeta tried to dodge the attack, but could not. When the smoke disappeared he stood there smirking, barring his teeth, a hand on his hip, what was left of his suit floating in the air. Kakkarrot grinned more. " You win.. I cant resist my prince. Come tangle with me."

+++

Radditz fisted his hair, too angry to even eat. Of all the things to happen. Just when he thought he was so close. Kakkarrot. His little brother. He hated him more than anything. He could remember the day he left home and went to the military, he remembered that day. He remembered what he saw, he remembered how he felt. He remembered it all...

 

 

13yr old Kakkarrot jumped on his older brothers back. " Come on Raddi lets make out before father comes home. " Radditz chuckled. " No Kakkarrot. Last time he almost caught us. You always go too far." The smaller saiyain pouted. " But I want you brother.. I wont ever let anyone but you take me... " he whispered, kissing over the long haired saiyans neck, causing both of them to shiver violently. Radditz pulled him over his shoulder and sat him in his lap. " Little brother if he catches us he will kill us..." Kakkarrot just smiled goofily. " Well I guess youll have to not scream then." " Why you litttle brat!" Radditz tackled the laughing boy to the floor, tail rubbing over his cheek. " Not here" he whispered, "he will smell our scent." They both got up and dashed into the forest behind their house, going into the thickets where they couldnt be seen. Radditz pushed the younger boy down, the leaves crunching under him. Kakkarot just smiled, taking his shirt and pants off, revealing his all too skinnny to be saiyain body, pale and perfect.

 

" You made me a promise brother.." Radditz said. " I did?" "Yes you did. A promise to be my mate. When you are younger we will go on a hunt an-"

"And Ill kick your ass" Kakkarrot said smirking. "Confident little brat!"

 

Radditz laid onto that body, kissed those lips and squeezed those hips, his larger frame grinding into the other. The younger saiyain moaned, gasping at the feeling of his brothers clothed hardness pressing against his pelvic bone. He spread his legs and welcomed that harder body onto his. Radditz stopped for a momment, looking serious. " Brother... are you sure about this.. this isnt like sucking each other.. I would be taking your virginity. Maybe I am wrong for taking advantage of you in your first rut..." "No.." the boy said, carressing his brothers cheek with his tail. " I dont want anyone to have me but you koi" Radditz smiled at the name. "Always your koi" he whispered back , and nodded, unbuckling his pants and slidding them down his hips. Kakkarrot shuddered, the hot skin of his lover against his thigh.

 

Radditz slid down the boys frame, lifting his legs, resisting to make bite marks along the way(so they wouldnt get in trouble). He kissed the head of the thick flesh between those legs, tongue flicking over the sweet cum that covered the tip. Kakkarrot ground his teeth, careful not to moan or make any sounds as they would get caught if he did. A rough tongue glidded over his entrance and he bit straight through his lower lip, the feeling to good. Radditz used his tongue to make slow circles around the pleasure opening before darting it inside, licking like a big cat.

 

He soon stopped, positioning his enlarged sex over his brothers entrance and forced his thick erection in that body, claiming the others bloody lips to stop the whimpering.After making love the were completely a blurr, purring softly. " I love you koi" Kakkarrot said, and they both froze as they heard it coming. Radditz scampered to put his pants on without rustling the leaves. " Kakkarot hes coming! Hurry and run!!" he said and took to the sky, lowering his ki. He flew a couple of miles until he was sure his father couldnt sense him to wait for the boy.

 

"Kakkarot. I smell your fowl weak scent..." Kakkarrot struggled with his shirt, franticly trying to hurry. Bradock soon caught up with him just as he was about to put his pants on. " Dont" he commanded. Kakkarrot trembled, standing up, his pants falling to his ankles. Bradock sniffed, and snarled. "So you have become a whore? You are worthless now. Not even good to sell." He grabbed his twin by the hair, lifting him off the ground. " Father...." the boy whispered. He was dropped and he fell to his knees. " You are a worthless whore." his father growled, pulling out his cock, grabbing the boys hair. "Father please..." the little saiyan cried, tears sliding down his face. " Since you want to be a whore. Ill treat you like a whore. You get to stay in the house as long as you are a good bitch. If you dont I swear Ill drag you out and kill you. Now suck."

 

Kakkarrot complied weeping, taking the enormous sex of his father, streatching his mouth as wide as he could, and covering it in the heat of his mouth. Bradock jabbed the head of his cock in his inner cheek over and over until the boys cheek was raw with it, was cum sliding down the corner of the boys mouth. He reined the younger saiyains head toward his gigantic sex, not caring that the boy was choking, breaking through the wall of his small throat until he gained entrance. " Look..look at your self.. you cant even give good head.." he said raspyly, thrusting into that mouth. He finally stopped after the boy deep throated him, his little eyes looking up at him, nose lost in dark curls. "Ahhh...yes.. I think youve found your calling. You make a better whore than a son..." he moaned, pulling his cock from his sons mouth. Kakkarrot choked, trying to catch his breath, blood and cum sliding down his chin.

 

Bradock kicked him in the ribs and stepped on his back. " On your hands and knees.. " Kakkarrot stared back at him. " No father!! Please!!" he cried, frightened. He was anwsered with a kick in the back. " Shut up whore! Do as I say!" Kakkarot cried silently shaking, getting on his hands and knees. The older man raised his hips in the air, forcing the tip of his manhood pass the rim. "Ahhhhhhh!!!!!" Kakkarrot screamed clawing at his back to reach for what impaled him. " It wont fit!! Your ripping me!!" he screamed until he was hoarse, body shaking under the ruff ministrations. He was reined up by a arm on his chest, and forced to sit down, the all ready too large manhood inside him fully sheathing inside him, ripping him completely. He lost his voice, only able to cry. He looked up to the sky, seeing his brother just notice him, his heart broken.

 

"He..he lied to me.... hes keeping quiet...so he can mate with our father..." Radditz flew away fast, hearing his brother scream. "KOI!!!!!"

 

That was the last time before today that he had seen his brother.

 +++

Bradock cursed, looking at the pile of rubble that one was the club. Where did the boy go? Everyone who was in the club lossed their memories and didnt know what the hell happened